HMA
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HMA

Those interested of the bondage and molesting of Hidan...welcome. =w=

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Classic Project Dvdrip 1 Link
Blackmailing is Successful! (( Kinda... )) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 19, 2013 8:22 am by 

» Videos Gratis De Enanos Follandose A Gay Y Homosexuales En 3gp
Blackmailing is Successful! (( Kinda... )) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 19, 2013 7:55 am by 

» Codigo Autocad 2014
Blackmailing is Successful! (( Kinda... )) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 19, 2013 3:48 am by 

» Are people still checking this site?
Blackmailing is Successful! (( Kinda... )) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 28, 2010 9:04 pm by Rayne Kinatamaru

» My turn now...
Blackmailing is Successful! (( Kinda... )) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 28, 2010 2:26 pm by NiaKira19

» Hidan's English Voice Confirmed...EPIC FAIL!
Blackmailing is Successful! (( Kinda... )) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 28, 2010 12:22 pm by NiaKira19

» New Topic!
Blackmailing is Successful! (( Kinda... )) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 28, 2010 12:19 pm by NiaKira19

» ...............I cannot think of a good title...................
Blackmailing is Successful! (( Kinda... )) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 28, 2010 12:13 pm by NiaKira19

» ... I'm gonna phail. -_-
Blackmailing is Successful! (( Kinda... )) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 10, 2010 11:47 pm by Rayne Kinatamaru

Forum
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 44 on Thu Dec 19, 2013 8:21 am
Top posters
Saikoukage | Roy
Blackmailing is Successful! (( Kinda... )) - Page 4 I_vote_lcapBlackmailing is Successful! (( Kinda... )) - Page 4 I_voting_barBlackmailing is Successful! (( Kinda... )) - Page 4 I_vote_rcap 
Minoushje
Blackmailing is Successful! (( Kinda... )) - Page 4 I_vote_lcapBlackmailing is Successful! (( Kinda... )) - Page 4 I_voting_barBlackmailing is Successful! (( Kinda... )) - Page 4 I_vote_rcap 
Himokage | Cooky
Paige| Cooky's Right Hand
Zen | The Lawyer
Nena
Nikki | Treasurer
Sasuke
Zumi
Blueberry996

Blackmailing is Successful! (( Kinda... ))

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Minoushje
ANBU
ANBU
Minoushje

Blackmailing is Successful! (( Kinda... )) - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blackmailing is Successful! (( Kinda... ))   Blackmailing is Successful! (( Kinda... )) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 21, 2009 9:41 am

Minoushje decided to ignore Kotetsu's question.
"Roy, what are you doing on top of the gate?" She called.
Back to top Go down
http://www.quizilla.com/user/minoushje/
Saikoukage | Roy
Puppeteer :: Saikoukage
Saikoukage | Roy

PostSubject: Re: Blackmailing is Successful! (( Kinda... ))   Blackmailing is Successful! (( Kinda... )) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 21, 2009 9:50 am

Roy flailed her arms a bit, almost falling off the gate and looked down. "Eheheh...don't scare me like that!" She said, scratching the back of her head, "I'm just taking in the view...it's relaxing..." She said, before jumping down. "That's actually my favorite place in the village..." She muttered, glancing off.

(( I was going to have Roy fall off....and then I'd lol...but I realized that is something I would do...really, so...>.> ))
Back to top Go down
http://www.quizilla.com/user/grimmjownii
Minoushje
ANBU
ANBU
Minoushje

PostSubject: Re: Blackmailing is Successful! (( Kinda... ))   Blackmailing is Successful! (( Kinda... )) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 21, 2009 10:26 am

Minoushje sweatdropped when she saw Roy almost fall of the gate.
"I was wondering if Kotetsu could come along to Hidden Site... I need to pick up some stuff and he liked to come along."

((that would have been fun XD))
Back to top Go down
Saikoukage | Roy
Saikoukage | Roy

PostSubject: Re: Blackmailing is Successful! (( Kinda... ))   Blackmailing is Successful! (( Kinda... )) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 21, 2009 11:00 am

Roy raised an eyebrow, "The hell are you getting at the village?" She asked, shaking her head. "Eh, whatever. Just..." She paused, Just don't let him near the basement. Hidan's been acting up...badly.

(( So the next person to talk to me while I'm there....I'll fall. :3 ))
Back to top Go down
Kotetsu Hagane

Kotetsu Hagane

PostSubject: Re: Blackmailing is Successful! (( Kinda... ))   Blackmailing is Successful! (( Kinda... )) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 21, 2009 11:03 am

Kotetsu grinned, "Awesome. Just what though?" He asked, stretching his arms out.
Back to top Go down
Minoushje
ANBU
ANBU
Minoushje

PostSubject: Re: Blackmailing is Successful! (( Kinda... ))   Blackmailing is Successful! (( Kinda... )) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 21, 2009 11:08 am

"Well, some clothes and stuff like that." Minoushje said somewhat dismissively.
"Don't mind the 'Just' part, Kotetsu... Roy has the strange habit of not finishing her sentences"
Of course I won't show him the basement!!

((Dude, I think Mino knows Hidan is acting up... or at least I was planning to have that coming back somewhere later in a story))
Back to top Go down
Saikoukage | Roy
Saikoukage | Roy

PostSubject: Re: Blackmailing is Successful! (( Kinda... ))   Blackmailing is Successful! (( Kinda... )) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 21, 2009 1:48 pm

"Ah...stay with the punk, eh?" She asked, poking Kotetsu in the stomach. "Alrighty~. But the bar is closed...decided to try a night club thing at the bar tonight....see what people think."
...Calm down girly~

(( Well, I was meaning that he's acting up more than what happened in last post thing. xD ))
Back to top Go down
Minoushje
ANBU
ANBU
Minoushje

PostSubject: Re: Blackmailing is Successful! (( Kinda... ))   Blackmailing is Successful! (( Kinda... )) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 22, 2009 12:50 am

A blush found its way to her cheeks when Roy said it so simply.
"He's not a punk..." She muttered.
I am calm... sort of... it's just, like I said before, I don't want Kotetsu to find out. If he meets Hidan, well I'm pretty sure Hidan can't resist reminding me of what happened... that would turn out in a disaster.

((Oh okay XD))
Back to top Go down
Saikoukage | Roy
Saikoukage | Roy

PostSubject: Re: Blackmailing is Successful! (( Kinda... ))   Blackmailing is Successful! (( Kinda... )) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 22, 2009 1:06 am

Roy lightly smacked Kotetsu on the back of his head. "Yeah he is~ But it's okay only cause you two are so cute together~!" She said, snickering a bit.
Do you want me to go ahead and keep an eye on the jerk?
Back to top Go down
Kotetsu Hagane

Kotetsu Hagane

PostSubject: Re: Blackmailing is Successful! (( Kinda... ))   Blackmailing is Successful! (( Kinda... )) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 22, 2009 1:07 am

Kotetsu winced a bit, "Oi! Watch it! We could ask why you aren't over at that Uchiha's place." He said, rubbing his head. He paused for a moment, "...Why aren't you staying there?" He asked, grinning.
Back to top Go down
Minoushje
ANBU
ANBU
Minoushje

PostSubject: Re: Blackmailing is Successful! (( Kinda... ))   Blackmailing is Successful! (( Kinda... )) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 22, 2009 1:11 am

Minoushje rolled her eyes at Kotetsu's comment. She decided not to say out loud that it's a rare thing for a guy to be willing to settle down.
I'd appreciate it...
Back to top Go down
Saikoukage | Roy
Saikoukage | Roy

PostSubject: Re: Blackmailing is Successful! (( Kinda... ))   Blackmailing is Successful! (( Kinda... )) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 22, 2009 1:28 am

Roy twitched a bit, frowning. "Kotetsu...shut up. I'm pretty sure Sasuke's not ready to settle down.." She muttered, not even reading Mino's mind.
No problem...I'll head out after this punk stops being a jerk.
Back to top Go down
Minoushje
ANBU
ANBU
Minoushje

PostSubject: Re: Blackmailing is Successful! (( Kinda... ))   Blackmailing is Successful! (( Kinda... )) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 22, 2009 1:35 am

Minoushje took Kotetsu's hand and started dragging him away.
"Let's go, before she decides to strangle you with one of her puppets." She said dryly.
Back to top Go down
Kotetsu Hagane

Kotetsu Hagane

PostSubject: Re: Blackmailing is Successful! (( Kinda... ))   Blackmailing is Successful! (( Kinda... )) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 22, 2009 2:01 am

Kotetsu grinned, "See ya later Uchiha~" He teased, snickering a bit. "Alright...which way is the longer path? Like...with the most scenery and stuff." He asked, glancing at Minoshje.

They had left right before a vivid blush claimed Roy's cheeks and a small curse was heard.
"Damn you Kotetsu..."
Back to top Go down
Minoushje
ANBU
ANBU
Minoushje

PostSubject: Re: Blackmailing is Successful! (( Kinda... ))   Blackmailing is Successful! (( Kinda... )) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 22, 2009 2:06 am

"As far as I know there is only one path... but it's got scenery enough." She replied, the still visible blush refusing to disappear.
Back to top Go down
Kotetsu Hagane

Kotetsu Hagane

PostSubject: Re: Blackmailing is Successful! (( Kinda... ))   Blackmailing is Successful! (( Kinda... )) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 22, 2009 2:35 am

Kotetsu sighed, "Alright. How far out is this village again?" He asked, looking at her and pausing. "...What are you blushing for?" He asked, grinning a bit.
Back to top Go down
Minoushje
ANBU
ANBU
Minoushje

PostSubject: Re: Blackmailing is Successful! (( Kinda... ))   Blackmailing is Successful! (( Kinda... )) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 22, 2009 2:42 am

"About two days traveling if we go at an easy pace."
She crossed her arms and huffed.
"And shut up... I can't help it that I blush easily." She said with a small smile.
Back to top Go down
Kotetsu Hagane

Kotetsu Hagane

PostSubject: Re: Blackmailing is Successful! (( Kinda... ))   Blackmailing is Successful! (( Kinda... )) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 22, 2009 3:12 am

Kotetsu nodded, "Alright...that sounds good." He said, stretching out. Grinning a bit he glanced at her, "Yeah, you do blush at almost every little action I try..." He said, leaning in towards her a bit.
Back to top Go down
Minoushje
ANBU
ANBU
Minoushje

PostSubject: Re: Blackmailing is Successful! (( Kinda... ))   Blackmailing is Successful! (( Kinda... )) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 22, 2009 3:40 am

Minoushje pouted a bit.
"You're making fun of me..." She said as she leaned back, finding herself with her back against a tree.

((*Looks uop* yet another cliché >_>))
Back to top Go down
Kotetsu Hagane

Kotetsu Hagane

PostSubject: Re: Blackmailing is Successful! (( Kinda... ))   Blackmailing is Successful! (( Kinda... )) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 22, 2009 9:15 am

Kotetsu grinned, placing a hand against the tree and leaning towards her. "I'm just speaking the truth..." He said, stepping closer to her.

(( *snickers* Ah...gotta love corny situations. x3 ))
Back to top Go down
Minoushje
ANBU
ANBU
Minoushje

PostSubject: Re: Blackmailing is Successful! (( Kinda... ))   Blackmailing is Successful! (( Kinda... )) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 22, 2009 9:28 am

Minoushje bit her lip and turned her head to the side.
For some reason she kept ending up in situations like this with Kotetsu...

...and even though she truly loves the guy she couldn't ignore the familiar raise of her heartbeat.

((Now I'm starting to feel sorry for Kotetsu ^.^"))
Back to top Go down
Kotetsu Hagane

Kotetsu Hagane

PostSubject: Re: Blackmailing is Successful! (( Kinda... ))   Blackmailing is Successful! (( Kinda... )) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 23, 2009 1:56 am

Placing a hand on her chin, Kotetsu moved her head back to face him, a grin etched on his face. "What? You're not going to fight me on this?" He asked, leaning in, leaving space about two inches apart from the two of them.

(( I think all us girls feel sorry for our guys. ._. I feel bad for Sasu cause I'm a ditz...and love to make fun of him... ))
Back to top Go down
Minoushje
ANBU
ANBU
Minoushje

PostSubject: Re: Blackmailing is Successful! (( Kinda... ))   Blackmailing is Successful! (( Kinda... )) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 23, 2009 2:09 am

Minoushje just stayed silent as she looked at him.
What could she say about this... I love you with all my heart but every time you get too close I feel like getting a panic-attack?
No she wasn't going to say anything, she'd win over her fear for sure... her past couldn't keep haunting her forever, right?
Back to top Go down
Kotetsu Hagane

Kotetsu Hagane

PostSubject: Re: Blackmailing is Successful! (( Kinda... ))   Blackmailing is Successful! (( Kinda... )) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 23, 2009 2:28 am

Kotetsu narrowed his eyes, "Are you alright?" He asked, pulling back a bit and taking her hand. "You look a bit scared....what's wrong?"
Back to top Go down
Minoushje
ANBU
ANBU
Minoushje

PostSubject: Re: Blackmailing is Successful! (( Kinda... ))   Blackmailing is Successful! (( Kinda... )) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 23, 2009 3:20 am

"I-I'm fine..." Minoushje said softly.
Oh great, perfect moment to start stuttering.

A sigh escaped her lips as she stared down at her feet.
Could she tell him? What if he didn't believe her...

((Either he doesn't know yet... or Izumo couldn't keep his mouth and Kotetsu does know... I'll leave the decision with you ^^))
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Blackmailing is Successful! (( Kinda... ))   Blackmailing is Successful! (( Kinda... )) - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Blackmailing is Successful! (( Kinda... ))
Page 4 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
HMA :: RP Time~ :: Konoha :: Around Town-
Jump to: