HMA
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HMA

Those interested of the bondage and molesting of Hidan...welcome. =w=

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Classic Project Dvdrip 1 Link
Blackmailing is Successful! (( Kinda... )) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 19, 2013 8:22 am by 

» Videos Gratis De Enanos Follandose A Gay Y Homosexuales En 3gp
Blackmailing is Successful! (( Kinda... )) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 19, 2013 7:55 am by 

» Codigo Autocad 2014
Blackmailing is Successful! (( Kinda... )) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 19, 2013 3:48 am by 

» Are people still checking this site?
Blackmailing is Successful! (( Kinda... )) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 28, 2010 9:04 pm by Rayne Kinatamaru

» My turn now...
Blackmailing is Successful! (( Kinda... )) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 28, 2010 2:26 pm by NiaKira19

» Hidan's English Voice Confirmed...EPIC FAIL!
Blackmailing is Successful! (( Kinda... )) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 28, 2010 12:22 pm by NiaKira19

» New Topic!
Blackmailing is Successful! (( Kinda... )) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 28, 2010 12:19 pm by NiaKira19

» ...............I cannot think of a good title...................
Blackmailing is Successful! (( Kinda... )) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 28, 2010 12:13 pm by NiaKira19

» ... I'm gonna phail. -_-
Blackmailing is Successful! (( Kinda... )) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 10, 2010 11:47 pm by Rayne Kinatamaru

Forum
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 44 on Thu Dec 19, 2013 8:21 am
Top posters
Saikoukage | Roy
Blackmailing is Successful! (( Kinda... )) - Page 6 I_vote_lcapBlackmailing is Successful! (( Kinda... )) - Page 6 I_voting_barBlackmailing is Successful! (( Kinda... )) - Page 6 I_vote_rcap 
Minoushje
Blackmailing is Successful! (( Kinda... )) - Page 6 I_vote_lcapBlackmailing is Successful! (( Kinda... )) - Page 6 I_voting_barBlackmailing is Successful! (( Kinda... )) - Page 6 I_vote_rcap 
Himokage | Cooky
Paige| Cooky's Right Hand
Zen | The Lawyer
Nena
Nikki | Treasurer
Sasuke
Zumi
Blueberry996

Blackmailing is Successful! (( Kinda... ))

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Minoushje
ANBU
ANBU
Minoushje

Blackmailing is Successful! (( Kinda... )) - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blackmailing is Successful! (( Kinda... ))   Blackmailing is Successful! (( Kinda... )) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 27, 2009 1:13 am

"Yeah it's still a bit empty in the streets but I'm sure that'll change over time, Hidden Site is still a young village so there aren't many people who know about it."
She opened the door of HQ and stepped inside.
"Well, welcome I guess." Minoushje said with a smile. "It's unusual quiet in here..."
Back to top Go down
http://www.quizilla.com/user/minoushje/
Kotetsu Hagane

Kotetsu Hagane

PostSubject: Re: Blackmailing is Successful! (( Kinda... ))   Blackmailing is Successful! (( Kinda... )) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 27, 2009 8:34 am

Kotetsu glanced around at the empty lobby in HQ. "Is it usually busy and loud...?" He asked, raising an eyebrow, watching a random cat run up the stairs, it fur pure black. "I didn't know you guys had animals here..."
Back to top Go down
Minoushje
ANBU
ANBU
Minoushje

PostSubject: Re: Blackmailing is Successful! (( Kinda... ))   Blackmailing is Successful! (( Kinda... )) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 27, 2009 8:41 am

"Oh sure... though I don't know whose cat that is. Several people here use animals as messengers or as fighting partners. Just like I have Cat." Minoushje said after which she let out a soft whistle.
A few seconds later a falcon flies towards them.
Back to top Go down
Kotetsu Hagane

Kotetsu Hagane

PostSubject: Re: Blackmailing is Successful! (( Kinda... ))   Blackmailing is Successful! (( Kinda... )) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 28, 2009 2:15 am

Kotetsu blinked a bit, "You...named a bird...Cat?" He asked, raising an eyebrow and turning to her slightly, an amused expression on his face.
Back to top Go down
Minoushje
ANBU
ANBU
Minoushje

PostSubject: Re: Blackmailing is Successful! (( Kinda... ))   Blackmailing is Successful! (( Kinda... )) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 28, 2009 3:20 am

Minoushje smiled, that wasn't the first time someone asked her that.
"People name their cats Birdie and that's considered normal..." She said while stroking the bird's feathers. "So can I give you a tour?"
Back to top Go down
Kotetsu Hagane

Kotetsu Hagane

PostSubject: Re: Blackmailing is Successful! (( Kinda... ))   Blackmailing is Successful! (( Kinda... )) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 28, 2009 7:56 pm

Kotetsu shook his head, clearing his mind from thinking of a dog named Bunny. "Alright...where are we going to first?" He asked, glancing at Cat and grinning a bit.
Back to top Go down
Minoushje
ANBU
ANBU
Minoushje

PostSubject: Re: Blackmailing is Successful! (( Kinda... ))   Blackmailing is Successful! (( Kinda... )) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 29, 2009 1:18 am

Cat flew on top of Kotetsu's head and started plucking on his hair a bit.
"Cat, behave yourself!!" Minoushje scolded after which the bird flew away, probably back to her nest.

"Well, let's start with the offices of Roy, Cooky and Nikki. Sometimes Nikki gets so caught up in her work that she doesn't even notice it when someone arrives." Minoushje explained smiling. "Oh I should warn you... knowing Cooky and Roy, their office is a complete mess."

With that she opened the door.

((I'll leave it to you to describe your own office XD))
Back to top Go down
Kotetsu Hagane

Kotetsu Hagane

PostSubject: Re: Blackmailing is Successful! (( Kinda... ))   Blackmailing is Successful! (( Kinda... )) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 29, 2009 1:50 am

Once the door was opened, Kotetsu cringed a bit.

There were papers mounted, worse than that of Tsunade's, scattered pizza boxes, randoms bags from take-out, the trash was slightly over flowing and there was that black cat again, sitting on Roy's desk.

The desks themselves weren't all that bad, only a few papers and bags on them.

"...How...do they get anything done?"
Back to top Go down
Minoushje
ANBU
ANBU
Minoushje

PostSubject: Re: Blackmailing is Successful! (( Kinda... ))   Blackmailing is Successful! (( Kinda... )) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 29, 2009 4:32 am

"That's just it... they don't." Minoushje replied dryly. "Alright, on with the tour."

((Any HMA member, feel free to... uhh. come home or something... it's a bit too quiet in here ^.^"))
Back to top Go down
Kotetsu Hagane

Kotetsu Hagane

PostSubject: Re: Blackmailing is Successful! (( Kinda... ))   Blackmailing is Successful! (( Kinda... )) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 29, 2009 12:17 pm

Kotetsu took one last glance and followed Mino. "Then how does the village get anything done...?" He asked, shaking his head. "Anyways...where to next?"
Back to top Go down
Minoushje
ANBU
ANBU
Minoushje

PostSubject: Re: Blackmailing is Successful! (( Kinda... ))   Blackmailing is Successful! (( Kinda... )) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 29, 2009 12:22 pm

"Honestly, I have no idea... maybe they finish the paperwork at night?" Minoushje said, sweatdropping. "Well it's either the kitchen/cafeteria or the bedrooms."
Back to top Go down
Kotetsu Hagane

Kotetsu Hagane

PostSubject: Re: Blackmailing is Successful! (( Kinda... ))   Blackmailing is Successful! (( Kinda... )) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 29, 2009 12:28 pm

Kotetsu paused, "Hm...lets go to the kitchen first...I'm going to see if you guys have the right kind of food." He said, grinning towards her.
Back to top Go down
Minoushje
ANBU
ANBU
Minoushje

PostSubject: Re: Blackmailing is Successful! (( Kinda... ))   Blackmailing is Successful! (( Kinda... )) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 29, 2009 12:34 pm

"Alright... this way then." Minoushje said laughing.

She was glad the cafeteria and the kitchen were clean when they walked in. But she frowned when she opened the fridge and finding it empty.
"I guess it's been a while since the groceries were done..." She muttered while shaking her head.

She grabbed an apple and took a bite.
"It seems all we have left is fruit... not that I mind."
Back to top Go down
Kotetsu Hagane

Kotetsu Hagane

PostSubject: Re: Blackmailing is Successful! (( Kinda... ))   Blackmailing is Successful! (( Kinda... )) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 29, 2009 12:56 pm

Kotetsu's eye twitched a bit, "That's....not good. Who the hell is in charge of making sure you guys have food?" He asked, ready to go chew them out.
Back to top Go down
Minoushje
ANBU
ANBU
Minoushje

PostSubject: Re: Blackmailing is Successful! (( Kinda... ))   Blackmailing is Successful! (( Kinda... )) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 29, 2009 12:59 pm

"Well I guess that would be Nikki... but don't get angry with her. She's got a lot of work on her shoulders... she's the only one who can make sure this place is still standing, financially speaking. It really is too much work for one person."

((damn it really is too quiet in this place... -_-))
Back to top Go down
Kotetsu Hagane

Kotetsu Hagane

PostSubject: Re: Blackmailing is Successful! (( Kinda... ))   Blackmailing is Successful! (( Kinda... )) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 29, 2009 1:27 pm

Kotetsu glanced at Mino, "Then why don't you guys
get someone else to help her? Like we have me, Izumo and Shizune to
help out with Lady Tsunade..." He asked, raising an eyebrow.

(( It is. ._. ))
Back to top Go down
Zen | The Lawyer
Persuasive One :: Lawyer
Zen | The Lawyer

PostSubject: Re: Blackmailing is Successful! (( Kinda... ))   Blackmailing is Successful! (( Kinda... )) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 29, 2009 1:29 pm

((super!Zen to the rescue!))

Zen appeared from around the corner.

When she saw that Mino was with a man, she stopped in her tracks.

"Hello!"
Back to top Go down
http://www.quizilla.com/user/thegoldenage25/profile/
Minoushje
ANBU
ANBU
Minoushje

PostSubject: Re: Blackmailing is Successful! (( Kinda... ))   Blackmailing is Successful! (( Kinda... )) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 29, 2009 1:43 pm

((Hooray for Super!Zen =D))

"I don't know... Nikki isn't one to complain easily. Maybe I should ask her if she could use some help." Minoushje mused

"Hi Zen-chan." Minoushje greeted smiling. "Kotetsu meet Zen, Zen this is Kotetsu."
Back to top Go down
Zen | The Lawyer
Zen | The Lawyer

PostSubject: Re: Blackmailing is Successful! (( Kinda... ))   Blackmailing is Successful! (( Kinda... )) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 29, 2009 1:44 pm

Zen smiled and inclined her head at the man.

"Pleasure to meet you," she said.

"So, are you giving him a tour of the place?"
Back to top Go down
Kotetsu Hagane

Kotetsu Hagane

PostSubject: Re: Blackmailing is Successful! (( Kinda... ))   Blackmailing is Successful! (( Kinda... )) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 29, 2009 1:48 pm

Kotetsu did the same head motion, grinning. "Nice to meet you. And yeah, trying to get a feel for the place where Mino is staying when she's not with me..." He said, scratching the back of his head. "Needs to be appropriate."
Back to top Go down
Minoushje
ANBU
ANBU
Minoushje

PostSubject: Re: Blackmailing is Successful! (( Kinda... ))   Blackmailing is Successful! (( Kinda... )) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 29, 2009 1:54 pm

"Though he shouldn't worry about that... seeing as I'm going to spend more time at his place." She had said the last part softly.
She turned to Kotetsu with a smile.
"So is it appropriate so far?" She asked.
Back to top Go down
Zen | The Lawyer
Zen | The Lawyer

PostSubject: Re: Blackmailing is Successful! (( Kinda... ))   Blackmailing is Successful! (( Kinda... )) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 29, 2009 2:02 pm

"Aw....you're stealing Mino away?" Zen smiled at the look on Mino's face as she gazed at Kotetsu.
Back to top Go down
Kotetsu Hagane

Kotetsu Hagane

PostSubject: Re: Blackmailing is Successful! (( Kinda... ))   Blackmailing is Successful! (( Kinda... )) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 29, 2009 2:16 pm

Kotetsu sighed, "Well, besides the messy offices and no food being in the kitchen...it's not really a place I want you to live at." He said, glancing at Zen. "Of course...why wouldn't I?"
Back to top Go down
Zen | The Lawyer
Zen | The Lawyer

PostSubject: Re: Blackmailing is Successful! (( Kinda... ))   Blackmailing is Successful! (( Kinda... )) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 29, 2009 2:19 pm

"She's been a great help here. I hate to see her leave, even if it is only part-time."

She studied the man.

"But you seem quite nice, so all is well."
Back to top Go down
Minoushje
ANBU
ANBU
Minoushje

PostSubject: Re: Blackmailing is Successful! (( Kinda... ))   Blackmailing is Successful! (( Kinda... )) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 29, 2009 2:23 pm

"Aaah don't worry Zen-chan... I'll visit as often as possible... as often as Kotetsu can miss me." Minoushje says smiling.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Blackmailing is Successful! (( Kinda... ))   Blackmailing is Successful! (( Kinda... )) - Page 6 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Blackmailing is Successful! (( Kinda... ))
Page 6 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
HMA :: RP Time~ :: Konoha :: Around Town-
Jump to: