HMA
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HMA

Those interested of the bondage and molesting of Hidan...welcome. =w=

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Classic Project Dvdrip 1 Link
Blackmailing is Successful! (( Kinda... )) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 19, 2013 8:22 am by 

» Videos Gratis De Enanos Follandose A Gay Y Homosexuales En 3gp
Blackmailing is Successful! (( Kinda... )) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 19, 2013 7:55 am by 

» Codigo Autocad 2014
Blackmailing is Successful! (( Kinda... )) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 19, 2013 3:48 am by 

» Are people still checking this site?
Blackmailing is Successful! (( Kinda... )) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 28, 2010 9:04 pm by Rayne Kinatamaru

» My turn now...
Blackmailing is Successful! (( Kinda... )) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 28, 2010 2:26 pm by NiaKira19

» Hidan's English Voice Confirmed...EPIC FAIL!
Blackmailing is Successful! (( Kinda... )) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 28, 2010 12:22 pm by NiaKira19

» New Topic!
Blackmailing is Successful! (( Kinda... )) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 28, 2010 12:19 pm by NiaKira19

» ...............I cannot think of a good title...................
Blackmailing is Successful! (( Kinda... )) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 28, 2010 12:13 pm by NiaKira19

» ... I'm gonna phail. -_-
Blackmailing is Successful! (( Kinda... )) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 10, 2010 11:47 pm by Rayne Kinatamaru

Forum
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 44 on Thu Dec 19, 2013 8:21 am
Top posters
Saikoukage | Roy
Blackmailing is Successful! (( Kinda... )) - Page 5 I_vote_lcapBlackmailing is Successful! (( Kinda... )) - Page 5 I_voting_barBlackmailing is Successful! (( Kinda... )) - Page 5 I_vote_rcap 
Minoushje
Blackmailing is Successful! (( Kinda... )) - Page 5 I_vote_lcapBlackmailing is Successful! (( Kinda... )) - Page 5 I_voting_barBlackmailing is Successful! (( Kinda... )) - Page 5 I_vote_rcap 
Himokage | Cooky
Paige| Cooky's Right Hand
Zen | The Lawyer
Nena
Nikki | Treasurer
Sasuke
Zumi
Blueberry996

Blackmailing is Successful! (( Kinda... ))

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Kotetsu Hagane

Kotetsu Hagane

Blackmailing is Successful! (( Kinda... )) - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blackmailing is Successful! (( Kinda... ))   Blackmailing is Successful! (( Kinda... )) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 23, 2009 3:37 am

(( Eh...he'll know. xD Izu doesn't know when to shut up. xD ))

Kotetsu frowned a bit, pulling her into a hug. "Mino...I wish you would talk to me. Tell me how things make you feel..." He said, closing his eyes while leaning his head against hers.
Back to top Go down
Minoushje
ANBU
ANBU
Minoushje

PostSubject: Re: Blackmailing is Successful! (( Kinda... ))   Blackmailing is Successful! (( Kinda... )) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 23, 2009 4:00 am

"I'm s-sorry." Minoushje whispered.
She bit her lip to hold back the tears.

She knew she was going to have to tell him some day. It's strange that she could tell Roy so easily but she was so afraid to tell Kotetsu.
"Kotetsu... do you still remember Sadao?" She asked hesitantly.

((You know, I really don't feel like telling the whole story again... can we just skip that part?))
Back to top Go down
http://www.quizilla.com/user/minoushje/
Kotetsu Hagane

Kotetsu Hagane

PostSubject: Re: Blackmailing is Successful! (( Kinda... ))   Blackmailing is Successful! (( Kinda... )) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 23, 2009 4:12 am

(( ... ._. Kotetsu knows. That's why I said Izu can't keep his mouth shut. ))

Kotetsu lifted her head, thumbing her cheek. "I know what happen Mino...you don't need to worry..." He said, narrowing his eyes.
Back to top Go down
Minoushje
ANBU
ANBU
Minoushje

PostSubject: Re: Blackmailing is Successful! (( Kinda... ))   Blackmailing is Successful! (( Kinda... )) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 23, 2009 4:19 am

((*sigh* that's what you get when writing this in a busy office... some of my comments don't make sense then -_-"))

Minoushje looks up surprised.
"But how..." she didn't finish the question, she could guess the answer herself. "I'm sorry I didn't tell you... I... I guess I was hoping that over time I'd be able to get over it by myself."
Back to top Go down
Kotetsu Hagane

Kotetsu Hagane

PostSubject: Re: Blackmailing is Successful! (( Kinda... ))   Blackmailing is Successful! (( Kinda... )) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 23, 2009 4:29 am

(( xDD Nice. >w>; ))

"It's alright Mino..." He started, holding onto her. "I don't mind waiting...you need to be comfortable..and if you want, I'll try my best to help you out." Kotetsu offered, smiling a bit.
Back to top Go down
Minoushje
ANBU
ANBU
Minoushje

PostSubject: Re: Blackmailing is Successful! (( Kinda... ))   Blackmailing is Successful! (( Kinda... )) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 23, 2009 4:35 am

Minoushje smiled.
"Thank you." She said after which she stood on her toes to kiss him. "You know, for once I'm glad that Izumo tells you almost anything."

((Gah, I'm hungry DX ...it's lunchtime here >_>))
Back to top Go down
Kotetsu Hagane

Kotetsu Hagane

PostSubject: Re: Blackmailing is Successful! (( Kinda... ))   Blackmailing is Successful! (( Kinda... )) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 23, 2009 4:50 am

Kotetsu returned the kiss, wrapping his arms around her waist. "Me too...Izumo's one untrustworthy guy...but there are somethings that he knows who to tell what." He said, smiling a bit.

(( It's almost 4 am here! 8D ))
Back to top Go down
Minoushje
ANBU
ANBU
Minoushje

PostSubject: Re: Blackmailing is Successful! (( Kinda... ))   Blackmailing is Successful! (( Kinda... )) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 23, 2009 5:00 am

"We probably should continue traveling before we end up in this part of the forest at night... I heard there are wolves in this part... I'd probably cling to you and not let go until the sun rises again." Minoushje says smiling.

((o_O how are you able to stay awake?? I go to sleep at around 10 and when I wake up at least eight hours I'm still tired =_=))
Back to top Go down
Kotetsu Hagane

Kotetsu Hagane

PostSubject: Re: Blackmailing is Successful! (( Kinda... ))   Blackmailing is Successful! (( Kinda... )) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 23, 2009 5:09 am

Kotetsu chuckled a bit, "I would say I wouldn't mind that...but I'm not so sure about this area." He said, walking them forward. "So which way are we going...?"

(( ...Cause I'm amazing... 8D And I've watched Transformers 2 4 times tonight. :3 ))
Back to top Go down
Minoushje
ANBU
ANBU
Minoushje

PostSubject: Re: Blackmailing is Successful! (( Kinda... ))   Blackmailing is Successful! (( Kinda... )) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 23, 2009 5:20 am

"Why am I not surprised to hear that..." Minoushje muttered though she couldn't stop smiling. "...we'll have to travel south until we reach a large lake with a boulder shaped like a face from there it's another day traveling east."

[[I want a time-skip cause I'm too lazy to write out the entire journey >_>]]

The sun was setting when they reached the large lake.
"I suggest we're spending the night here... it's impossible to find the village in the dark." Minoushje said, as she sat down at the edge of the lake.
Back to top Go down
Kotetsu Hagane

Kotetsu Hagane

PostSubject: Re: Blackmailing is Successful! (( Kinda... ))   Blackmailing is Successful! (( Kinda... )) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 23, 2009 5:24 am

Kotetsu nodded, stretching out a bit. "I'm going to get us some firewood, I'll be right back, okay?" He asked, leaning down to her slightly.
Back to top Go down
Minoushje
ANBU
ANBU
Minoushje

PostSubject: Re: Blackmailing is Successful! (( Kinda... ))   Blackmailing is Successful! (( Kinda... )) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 23, 2009 5:28 am

"Alright... be careful." Minoushje said as she started staring at the lake somewhat dreamily... she loved this place, it was so peaceful.

((I gotta go in a little bit... I'm done working and after that I have to do the groceries with my mum... but I also get to see my two month old nephew =D))
Back to top Go down
Kotetsu Hagane

Kotetsu Hagane

PostSubject: Re: Blackmailing is Successful! (( Kinda... ))   Blackmailing is Successful! (( Kinda... )) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 23, 2009 1:29 pm

Kotetsu smiled, kissing the top of her head and heading out. Alright...need to find some logs before it gets way too dark He thought to himself, looking around and avoiding the idea to cut down a tree.

(( I went to bed at 5am. :3 ))
Back to top Go down
Minoushje
ANBU
ANBU
Minoushje

PostSubject: Re: Blackmailing is Successful! (( Kinda... ))   Blackmailing is Successful! (( Kinda... )) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 23, 2009 1:36 pm

As Kotetsu was collecting firewood, Minoushje had taken the opportunity to pick some berries from some bushes she remembered from last time she was here.
After that she decided to just sit down at the edge of the lake, with her feet in the water. She stared up at the sky, noticing in the back of her mind that it was a full moon tonight.

((geesh, talk about a filler post >_>))
Back to top Go down
Kotetsu Hagane

Kotetsu Hagane

PostSubject: Re: Blackmailing is Successful! (( Kinda... ))   Blackmailing is Successful! (( Kinda... )) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 23, 2009 2:11 pm

A bit later, Kotetsu stumbled back with a few decent sized logs, setting them down. "Alright...that took longer than expected..." He muttered, stretching his arms.

After the fire was started, he leaned against a tree. "Today's actually been a really long day..." He said, yawning a bit.
Back to top Go down
Minoushje
ANBU
ANBU
Minoushje

PostSubject: Re: Blackmailing is Successful! (( Kinda... ))   Blackmailing is Successful! (( Kinda... )) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 23, 2009 2:14 pm

"It sure has..." Minoushje said.
She walked towards him and sat next to him, snuggling against him.
Thanks to the warmth of the fire she soon felt herself dozing off.
Back to top Go down
Kotetsu Hagane

Kotetsu Hagane

PostSubject: Re: Blackmailing is Successful! (( Kinda... ))   Blackmailing is Successful! (( Kinda... )) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 23, 2009 2:27 pm

Kotetsu smiled, wrapping an arm around her as he watched the fire. "Though a very eventful one..." He muttered to himself, closing his eyes and drifting off as well.

(( ZOMG TIEM SKIP TIEM! ))
Back to top Go down
Minoushje
ANBU
ANBU
Minoushje

PostSubject: Re: Blackmailing is Successful! (( Kinda... ))   Blackmailing is Successful! (( Kinda... )) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 23, 2009 2:42 pm

((What would the RP-world do without the magical miracles of Timeskip??))

((*looks up* that's one weird reaction))

The Next Morning

Minoushje slightly stirred in her sleep after which she slowly opened her eyes. The sun was just starting to rise and the birds were chirping happily.
With her hand she rubbed in her eyes and she noticed the fire had gone out over night.
We won't need it anymore, anyway

As gently as possible she tried to move away from Kotetsu with the idea to splash some of the cold (but crystal clear) lake water in her face.

((Yay another filler post -_-))
Back to top Go down
Kotetsu Hagane

Kotetsu Hagane

PostSubject: Re: Blackmailing is Successful! (( Kinda... ))   Blackmailing is Successful! (( Kinda... )) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 24, 2009 12:44 pm

Kotetsu grunted a bit, opening his eyes. "...Morning already?" He asked, yawning slightly and stretching out. "Well...good morning." He added, smiling a bit.
Back to top Go down
Minoushje
ANBU
ANBU
Minoushje

PostSubject: Re: Blackmailing is Successful! (( Kinda... ))   Blackmailing is Successful! (( Kinda... )) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 25, 2009 7:20 am

"Ah I'm sorry... I didn't mean to wake you." Minoushje said as she turned to Kotetsu and kissed him on his cheek.

She stood up and walked to the small lake.
"From here it's about three more hours and then we reached Hidden Site." Minoushje explained after she had splashed some water in her face.

((Was it Hidden Site or Hidden Sight?? Can't remember -_-... oh and wanna skip those three hours too? Unless you can think of something that could happen to them...))
Back to top Go down
Kotetsu Hagane

Kotetsu Hagane

PostSubject: Re: Blackmailing is Successful! (( Kinda... ))   Blackmailing is Successful! (( Kinda... )) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 26, 2009 2:11 am

(( DX I keep thinking I reply...and then find out I dont! Damn ADD...>.> ))

Kotetsu stretched a bit, standing up and rubbing his back. "That was a bit uncomfortable." He muttered to himself, rubbing at his eyes now. "Alright. Need to get your village closer to the Leaf..." He said, smirking a bit.

(( ...It was Hidden Site. :3 And....Skip Plz. xD ))
Back to top Go down
Minoushje
ANBU
ANBU
Minoushje

PostSubject: Re: Blackmailing is Successful! (( Kinda... ))   Blackmailing is Successful! (( Kinda... )) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 26, 2009 2:22 am

((*is sleepy* man, I'm really not used to go out... but now I have found out Karaoke is fun =D))

Yet Another Time Skip XD

A couple of hours later the two of them reached the gates ((don't know if we have them... if not we do now >.>)).

"Welcome to the Hidden Site..." Minoushje said smiling.
Next she pointed to a large building in the middle of town.
"...and that's where we need to go."

((You know we need a second meaning to HMA... so if questions asked by outsiders we can tell them something else besides the true meaning XD))
Back to top Go down
Kotetsu Hagane

Kotetsu Hagane

PostSubject: Re: Blackmailing is Successful! (( Kinda... ))   Blackmailing is Successful! (( Kinda... )) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 26, 2009 2:27 am

(( ^^ I'm glad you have been having fun. :3 ))

Kotetsu looked at the building. "How can this be a hidden village....with a building that big?" He asked, raising an eyebrow and shaking his head.

(( Kotetsu helped with the other meaning, "Hidden My Ass" it's like a pun on our village. Since we made the base so big and everything. xDD ))
Back to top Go down
Minoushje
ANBU
ANBU
Minoushje

PostSubject: Re: Blackmailing is Successful! (( Kinda... ))   Blackmailing is Successful! (( Kinda... )) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 26, 2009 2:40 am

"That's just it..." Minoushje explains. "The building has been given the name HMA HQ... HMA stands for Hidden My Ass... would it surprise you if I tell you that Roy came up with that?"

She lead him towards the building.
"It's more the ninja who are hidden here then the village itself... opponents haven't got a clue just how many are living here."
Back to top Go down
Kotetsu Hagane

Kotetsu Hagane

PostSubject: Re: Blackmailing is Successful! (( Kinda... ))   Blackmailing is Successful! (( Kinda... )) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 27, 2009 12:01 am

Kotetsu raised an eyebrow, "I wouldn't expect any lamer name coming from her." He said, shaking his head a bit. "That's...so lame. Though it is good that there are ninjas in here..." He said, looking around at the some what bare town.

"Though you need more people I see..."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Blackmailing is Successful! (( Kinda... ))   Blackmailing is Successful! (( Kinda... )) - Page 5 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Blackmailing is Successful! (( Kinda... ))
Page 5 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
HMA :: RP Time~ :: Konoha :: Around Town-
Jump to: