HMA
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HMA

Those interested of the bondage and molesting of Hidan...welcome. =w=

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Classic Project Dvdrip 1 Link
Blackmailing is Successful! (( Kinda... )) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 19, 2013 8:22 am by 

» Videos Gratis De Enanos Follandose A Gay Y Homosexuales En 3gp
Blackmailing is Successful! (( Kinda... )) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 19, 2013 7:55 am by 

» Codigo Autocad 2014
Blackmailing is Successful! (( Kinda... )) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 19, 2013 3:48 am by 

» Are people still checking this site?
Blackmailing is Successful! (( Kinda... )) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 28, 2010 9:04 pm by Rayne Kinatamaru

» My turn now...
Blackmailing is Successful! (( Kinda... )) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 28, 2010 2:26 pm by NiaKira19

» Hidan's English Voice Confirmed...EPIC FAIL!
Blackmailing is Successful! (( Kinda... )) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 28, 2010 12:22 pm by NiaKira19

» New Topic!
Blackmailing is Successful! (( Kinda... )) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 28, 2010 12:19 pm by NiaKira19

» ...............I cannot think of a good title...................
Blackmailing is Successful! (( Kinda... )) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 28, 2010 12:13 pm by NiaKira19

» ... I'm gonna phail. -_-
Blackmailing is Successful! (( Kinda... )) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 10, 2010 11:47 pm by Rayne Kinatamaru

Forum
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 44 on Thu Dec 19, 2013 8:21 am
Top posters
Saikoukage | Roy
Blackmailing is Successful! (( Kinda... )) - Page 3 I_vote_lcapBlackmailing is Successful! (( Kinda... )) - Page 3 I_voting_barBlackmailing is Successful! (( Kinda... )) - Page 3 I_vote_rcap 
Minoushje
Blackmailing is Successful! (( Kinda... )) - Page 3 I_vote_lcapBlackmailing is Successful! (( Kinda... )) - Page 3 I_voting_barBlackmailing is Successful! (( Kinda... )) - Page 3 I_vote_rcap 
Himokage | Cooky
Paige| Cooky's Right Hand
Zen | The Lawyer
Nena
Nikki | Treasurer
Sasuke
Zumi
Blueberry996

Blackmailing is Successful! (( Kinda... ))

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Minoushje
ANBU
ANBU
Minoushje

Blackmailing is Successful! (( Kinda... )) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blackmailing is Successful! (( Kinda... ))   Blackmailing is Successful! (( Kinda... )) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 17, 2009 12:06 pm

"Well, this definitely ended differently then I had hoped for." Minoushje said, slightly disappointed.
She kissed Kotetsu and walked into the women's changing room.
One thing's for sure... Jiraiya was going to die... slow and painfully.
Back to top Go down
http://www.quizilla.com/user/minoushje/
Kotetsu Hagane

Kotetsu Hagane

PostSubject: Re: Blackmailing is Successful! (( Kinda... ))   Blackmailing is Successful! (( Kinda... )) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 17, 2009 12:21 pm

Kotetsu sighed and headed in to change. Running through his mind were many different possible deaths for Jiraiya. The best one? Just cutting the fuckers head off.
Back to top Go down
Jiraiya[The Toad Sage]
Legendary Sannin :: Hokage
Jiraiya[The Toad Sage]

PostSubject: Re: Blackmailing is Successful! (( Kinda... ))   Blackmailing is Successful! (( Kinda... )) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 18, 2009 9:33 am

Jiraiya flinched as he heard Minoushje yell at him. Damn it I didn't know it was her..and I had promised her and Koe I wouldn't spy again when she was there. If that wasn't enough to ruin his research, he could literally feel the hate emanating off of Kotetsu for being there. "Maybe I should head home..before they are done changing." He quietly began to draw back from his usually hiding space hoping his attempt to run would not be interrupted.
Back to top Go down
Kotetsu Hagane

Kotetsu Hagane

PostSubject: Re: Blackmailing is Successful! (( Kinda... ))   Blackmailing is Successful! (( Kinda... )) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 18, 2009 3:14 pm

Kotetsu cleared his throat from behind Jiraiya. "Well hi there Jiraiya-Sama. May I ask what it is that you're doing?" He asked, narrowing his eyes and crossing his arms.
Back to top Go down
Jiraiya[The Toad Sage]
Jiraiya[The Toad Sage]

PostSubject: Re: Blackmailing is Successful! (( Kinda... ))   Blackmailing is Successful! (( Kinda... )) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 20, 2009 7:49 am

Jiraiya gulped and turned to look at Kotetsu sheepishly. He let out a boisterous laugh and rubbed the back of his head. "There was this cat and it had run away, being the good ninja I am I was looking for it and..." He trailed off, Kotetsu certainly wasn't buying this load of bull.

"I really had no Idea it was you two there, I had made a promise to Pretty Miss Minoushje and my Koi-hime that I wouldn't spy on her again. It was all a mistake." He offered a wide apologetic smile to the clearly pissed off man before him.
Back to top Go down
Minoushje
ANBU
ANBU
Minoushje

PostSubject: Re: Blackmailing is Successful! (( Kinda... ))   Blackmailing is Successful! (( Kinda... )) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 20, 2009 10:00 am

Minoushje walked outside to see Kotetsu and Jiraiya facing each other. She walked towards them and stood next to Kotetsu.
"How could you, Jiraiya... you promised..." Minoushje sounded clearly disappointed.

As far as she cared Kotetsu could punch him... maybe that would teach him a lesson.
Back to top Go down
Kotetsu Hagane

Kotetsu Hagane

PostSubject: Re: Blackmailing is Successful! (( Kinda... ))   Blackmailing is Successful! (( Kinda... )) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 20, 2009 10:12 am

Kotetsu glanced at Mino, "His excuse is that he didn't know that it was you." He said, frowning and turning back to Jiraiya. "I think you should just leave, while you still have your pride." He said, narrowing his eyes.
Back to top Go down
Jiraiya[The Toad Sage]
Jiraiya[The Toad Sage]

PostSubject: Re: Blackmailing is Successful! (( Kinda... ))   Blackmailing is Successful! (( Kinda... )) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 20, 2009 11:04 am

If he hadn't felt bad before, the look adorning Mino's face would have surely made him feel remorse. He really hadn't meant to spy on her again, it was just his bad luck that it would happen.

He once again mumbled an apology before turning back around, avoiding Mino's look, and heading out somewhere he wouldn't get himself in trouble .
Back to top Go down
Minoushje
ANBU
ANBU
Minoushje

PostSubject: Re: Blackmailing is Successful! (( Kinda... ))   Blackmailing is Successful! (( Kinda... )) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 20, 2009 11:22 am

Minoushje let out a deep sigh as she watched Jiraiya walk off.
"I don't get that man..."
She shook her head and turned towards Kotetsu.
"He's really a nice man. I just wish he would learn to... to keep himself in control. I swear if you turn out like that when you grow older I'll smack you." Minoushje said laughing.
Back to top Go down
Kotetsu Hagane

Kotetsu Hagane

PostSubject: Re: Blackmailing is Successful! (( Kinda... ))   Blackmailing is Successful! (( Kinda... )) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 20, 2009 11:59 am

"If I turn out like that...I'll just give you a kunai or something to kill me with." He said, sighing and scratching the back of his head. "Lets just get out of here....he totally ruined the mood.." He muttered, putting his hands behind his head.
Back to top Go down
Minoushje
ANBU
ANBU
Minoushje

PostSubject: Re: Blackmailing is Successful! (( Kinda... ))   Blackmailing is Successful! (( Kinda... )) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 20, 2009 12:08 pm

Minoushje just laughed at his reaction.
"Don't worry, Kotetsu, there will be more opportunities like this one... in which we hopefully won't be disturbed."
Back to top Go down
Kotetsu Hagane

Kotetsu Hagane

PostSubject: Re: Blackmailing is Successful! (( Kinda... ))   Blackmailing is Successful! (( Kinda... )) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 20, 2009 12:17 pm

Kotetsu raised an eyebrow, "I can think of several situations where we could make up for this lack of time." He said, grinning.
Back to top Go down
Minoushje
ANBU
ANBU
Minoushje

PostSubject: Re: Blackmailing is Successful! (( Kinda... ))   Blackmailing is Successful! (( Kinda... )) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 20, 2009 12:28 pm

"Oh really...??" She said while batting her eyelashes innocently.
Back to top Go down
Kotetsu Hagane

Kotetsu Hagane

PostSubject: Re: Blackmailing is Successful! (( Kinda... ))   Blackmailing is Successful! (( Kinda... )) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 20, 2009 12:33 pm

Kotetsu leaned closer, whispering, "Don't try the innocent act...I much like you better when you're aggressive..." A smirk crossed his face and he turned, starting a slow pace to his home.
Back to top Go down
Minoushje
ANBU
ANBU
Minoushje

PostSubject: Re: Blackmailing is Successful! (( Kinda... ))   Blackmailing is Successful! (( Kinda... )) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 20, 2009 12:45 pm

She raised her eyebrows after which she jumped on his back.
"So you prefer it when I'm more aggressive, huh?" She purred as she placed a soft kiss on his jaw.

((Gah, I really have the feeling that I'm not good at writing this stuff XD))
Back to top Go down
Kotetsu Hagane

Kotetsu Hagane

PostSubject: Re: Blackmailing is Successful! (( Kinda... ))   Blackmailing is Successful! (( Kinda... )) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 20, 2009 1:01 pm

Kotetsu grunted a bit, moving his arms to hold her up. "Heh...you got that right..." He said, turning his head a bit to kiss her. "What do you want to do?" He asked, still holding onto her.

(( *raises hand* I've written a bit of stuff...but never smut as far as me and Cooky went with Hidan and Itachi...being drunk. xD ))
Back to top Go down
Minoushje
ANBU
ANBU
Minoushje

PostSubject: Re: Blackmailing is Successful! (( Kinda... ))   Blackmailing is Successful! (( Kinda... )) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 20, 2009 1:19 pm

((that was fun to read... though I'm not sure if it's smart to let Mino drink... on the other hand, I don't think Kotetsu would mind >_>))

"Doesn't really matter to me... as long as it makes up for earlier today." Minoushje replied smiling.

((Sorry I really couldn't think of something original... feel free to think of something))
Back to top Go down
Kotetsu Hagane

Kotetsu Hagane

PostSubject: Re: Blackmailing is Successful! (( Kinda... ))   Blackmailing is Successful! (( Kinda... )) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 21, 2009 2:00 am

(( Inorite? Dude...me and Cooky...*nosebleed* We died. xD ))

Kotetsu stretched out a bit, "Hm...how about we head home and get your stuff set up?" He asked, "And then we can do something like...get something sweet~?"

(( *shrug* Good? ))
Back to top Go down
Minoushje
ANBU
ANBU
Minoushje

PostSubject: Re: Blackmailing is Successful! (( Kinda... ))   Blackmailing is Successful! (( Kinda... )) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 21, 2009 2:18 am

((Oh right... Ghost!Roy and Ghost!Cooky))

"Sounds good... I might have to go back to Hidden Site to pick up some stuff. But that can be done later."

((I'm making things difficult for myself... I'm at the office right now and I really have to keep paying attention... is no-one coming in my direction? No? On to HMA XD))
Back to top Go down
Kotetsu Hagane

Kotetsu Hagane

PostSubject: Re: Blackmailing is Successful! (( Kinda... ))   Blackmailing is Successful! (( Kinda... )) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 21, 2009 2:30 am

(( YUP. But our best OOC type things are... Mafia!Sasuke, Lazy!Madara, TrophyWife!Roy and FrustratedSeme!Cooky. XDD ))

"We can just head over there if you want? Waste a bit of time." He said, scratching the back of his head. "The trip might be just relaxing...you know?"

(( Pft...NICE. You're such a loser. <3 *glomp* ))
Back to top Go down
Minoushje
ANBU
ANBU
Minoushje

PostSubject: Re: Blackmailing is Successful! (( Kinda... ))   Blackmailing is Successful! (( Kinda... )) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 21, 2009 3:02 am

"I'll have to ask Roy first... she's a bit... well, picky about who she let's in the village. Though I doubt she'll have trouble with letting you in, you being her brother and all." Minoushje answered as she jumped off Kotetsu's back and started walking next to him.
Back to top Go down
Kotetsu Hagane

Kotetsu Hagane

PostSubject: Re: Blackmailing is Successful! (( Kinda... ))   Blackmailing is Successful! (( Kinda... )) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 21, 2009 9:13 am

"Why...would she be picky about that? It is another hidden village right?" He asked, tilting his head. "Unless you guys have some sort of secret organization that no one should know about." Kotetsu joked, snickering a bit at the idea.

Poor thing, he has no idea just how right he is...
Back to top Go down
Minoushje
ANBU
ANBU
Minoushje

PostSubject: Re: Blackmailing is Successful! (( Kinda... ))   Blackmailing is Successful! (( Kinda... )) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 21, 2009 9:18 am

Minoushje laughed, slightly nervously.
"No that would just be silly..."

God, it would come in handy if they just happened to come across Roy on their way to the main gate.

((Hint enough??))
Back to top Go down
Kotetsu Hagane

Kotetsu Hagane

PostSubject: Re: Blackmailing is Successful! (( Kinda... ))   Blackmailing is Successful! (( Kinda... )) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 21, 2009 9:32 am

Kotetsu raised an eyebrow, "Is there something about the village that you aren't telling me?" He asked, ready to question more when he saw a familiar face at the gate. "...Lets just assk her?"
Back to top Go down
Saikoukage | Roy
Puppeteer :: Saikoukage
Puppeteer :: Saikoukage
Saikoukage | Roy

PostSubject: Re: Blackmailing is Successful! (( Kinda... ))   Blackmailing is Successful! (( Kinda... )) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 21, 2009 9:34 am

(( Makin mah flashy entrance...xD ))

Roy sat on top pf the gate, her legs swinging a bit while she looked out at the forest. "...Best place to just relax...Cooky can keep her tree love...and I'll stay here." She muttered, grinning a bit.
Back to top Go down
http://www.quizilla.com/user/grimmjownii
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Blackmailing is Successful! (( Kinda... ))   Blackmailing is Successful! (( Kinda... )) - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Blackmailing is Successful! (( Kinda... ))
Page 3 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
HMA :: RP Time~ :: Konoha :: Around Town-
Jump to: