HMA
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HMA

Those interested of the bondage and molesting of Hidan...welcome. =w=

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Classic Project Dvdrip 1 Link
Blackmailing is Successful! (( Kinda... )) I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 19, 2013 8:22 am by 

» Videos Gratis De Enanos Follandose A Gay Y Homosexuales En 3gp
Blackmailing is Successful! (( Kinda... )) I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 19, 2013 7:55 am by 

» Codigo Autocad 2014
Blackmailing is Successful! (( Kinda... )) I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 19, 2013 3:48 am by 

» Are people still checking this site?
Blackmailing is Successful! (( Kinda... )) I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 28, 2010 9:04 pm by Rayne Kinatamaru

» My turn now...
Blackmailing is Successful! (( Kinda... )) I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 28, 2010 2:26 pm by NiaKira19

» Hidan's English Voice Confirmed...EPIC FAIL!
Blackmailing is Successful! (( Kinda... )) I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 28, 2010 12:22 pm by NiaKira19

» New Topic!
Blackmailing is Successful! (( Kinda... )) I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 28, 2010 12:19 pm by NiaKira19

» ...............I cannot think of a good title...................
Blackmailing is Successful! (( Kinda... )) I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 28, 2010 12:13 pm by NiaKira19

» ... I'm gonna phail. -_-
Blackmailing is Successful! (( Kinda... )) I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 10, 2010 11:47 pm by Rayne Kinatamaru

Forum
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 44 on Thu Dec 19, 2013 8:21 am
Top posters
Saikoukage | Roy
Blackmailing is Successful! (( Kinda... )) I_vote_lcapBlackmailing is Successful! (( Kinda... )) I_voting_barBlackmailing is Successful! (( Kinda... )) I_vote_rcap 
Minoushje
Blackmailing is Successful! (( Kinda... )) I_vote_lcapBlackmailing is Successful! (( Kinda... )) I_voting_barBlackmailing is Successful! (( Kinda... )) I_vote_rcap 
Himokage | Cooky
Paige| Cooky's Right Hand
Zen | The Lawyer
Nena
Nikki | Treasurer
Sasuke
Zumi
Blueberry996

Blackmailing is Successful! (( Kinda... ))

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Kotetsu Hagane

Kotetsu Hagane

Blackmailing is Successful! (( Kinda... )) Empty
PostSubject: Blackmailing is Successful! (( Kinda... ))   Blackmailing is Successful! (( Kinda... )) I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 05, 2009 10:29 am

Kotetsu ran into town, avoiding his duties and look around. "Where is she? Maybe Mino can help figure out who Izumo likes...." He muttered, glancing around and frowning slightly.
Back to top Go down
Minoushje
ANBU
ANBU
Minoushje

PostSubject: Re: Blackmailing is Successful! (( Kinda... ))   Blackmailing is Successful! (( Kinda... )) I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 05, 2009 10:36 am

Minoushje sneaks up from behind Kotetsu and places her hands in front of his eyes.
"Boo!"

She stuck out her tongue once he had turned around.
"Hiya!' She says happily. "So I haven't found out who Roy likes but I do have a potential date for Izumo!!"
Back to top Go down
http://www.quizilla.com/user/minoushje/
Kotetsu Hagane

Kotetsu Hagane

PostSubject: Re: Blackmailing is Successful! (( Kinda... ))   Blackmailing is Successful! (( Kinda... )) I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 05, 2009 10:43 am

"Yo!" He greeted back, a grin on his face. "And while you found out his...I got Roy's. You share first..." Kotetsu replied, grinning at the thought of how mad Izumo might get as to what the two of them were planning.
Back to top Go down
Minoushje
ANBU
ANBU
Minoushje

PostSubject: Re: Blackmailing is Successful! (( Kinda... ))   Blackmailing is Successful! (( Kinda... )) I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 05, 2009 10:47 am

"Well, I met her at my new job... but it turned out that we we're in academy together... we just lost touch once we graduated... to make a long story short... do you know Koehven? Jiraiya's daughter??"
Back to top Go down
Kotetsu Hagane

Kotetsu Hagane

PostSubject: Re: Blackmailing is Successful! (( Kinda... ))   Blackmailing is Successful! (( Kinda... )) I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 05, 2009 10:52 am

"W-Wait....Jiraiya has a daughter? That's....great!" Kotetsu said, laughing a bit. "Alright...so we gotta get her....and Roy...it's like her complete opposite. She's all happy and bubbly....while the Uchiha she likes isn't." He said, grinning.

"When we get Izumo and Koehven set up, I'll take over for his shift..."
Back to top Go down
Minoushje
ANBU
ANBU
Minoushje

PostSubject: Re: Blackmailing is Successful! (( Kinda... ))   Blackmailing is Successful! (( Kinda... )) I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 05, 2009 11:02 am

"Roy likes Sasuke?" Minoushje said surprised. "That's something I never expected. I fear, that's going to be kind of difficult... so let's focus on Izumo and Koehven first."

Next she smiles.
"Of course we could start arranging it straight away but... we could also do something fun before you have to go back to work."
Back to top Go down
Kotetsu Hagane

Kotetsu Hagane

PostSubject: Re: Blackmailing is Successful! (( Kinda... ))   Blackmailing is Successful! (( Kinda... )) I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 05, 2009 11:44 am

Kotetsu grinned, "I wasn't planning on going straight back to work. Where would you like to go?" He asked, placing an arm around her waist and grinning down at her.
Back to top Go down
Minoushje
ANBU
ANBU
Minoushje

PostSubject: Re: Blackmailing is Successful! (( Kinda... ))   Blackmailing is Successful! (( Kinda... )) I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 05, 2009 11:50 am

"I don't know about you but I feel like swimming." She says smiling.

((what is it with going swimming here??))
Back to top Go down
Kotetsu Hagane

Kotetsu Hagane

PostSubject: Re: Blackmailing is Successful! (( Kinda... ))   Blackmailing is Successful! (( Kinda... )) I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 05, 2009 12:27 pm

Kotetsu smiled, "Alright, we can do that. So, the river outside the village or find a place here in the Leaf?" He asks as the two of them start walking.

(( You peeps are just pervs~ 8D Like to be all dripping wet. XD ))
Back to top Go down
Minoushje
ANBU
ANBU
Minoushje

PostSubject: Re: Blackmailing is Successful! (( Kinda... ))   Blackmailing is Successful! (( Kinda... )) I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 05, 2009 12:34 pm

"I'll leave the decision to you." Minoushje replies smiling.

((You are just as bad XD))
Back to top Go down
Kotetsu Hagane

Kotetsu Hagane

PostSubject: Re: Blackmailing is Successful! (( Kinda... ))   Blackmailing is Successful! (( Kinda... )) I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 05, 2009 2:02 pm

Kotetsu thought for a moment, "Well, if we go to the river...Izumo might catch me and make me work...so...lets just stay in town and hope he doesn't send someone for me." He said, scratching the back of his head. "So...hot springs?"

(( *cough* BULL! I'm just an innocent adult~ 8D ))
Back to top Go down
Minoushje
ANBU
ANBU
Minoushje

PostSubject: Re: Blackmailing is Successful! (( Kinda... ))   Blackmailing is Successful! (( Kinda... )) I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 06, 2009 1:18 am

"Okay... but first we're checking to see if Jiraiya isn't peeping again. Last thing I want is that I end up in his book for the third time."

Her eyes grew slightly wider... that could become a problem... she had never told Kotetsu about that.
Please, don't let him get angry.
Back to top Go down
Kotetsu Hagane

Kotetsu Hagane

PostSubject: Re: Blackmailing is Successful! (( Kinda... ))   Blackmailing is Successful! (( Kinda... )) I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 06, 2009 10:49 am

Kotetsu flinched a bit and rubbed at his ear, "....Mind saying that...once again?" He said, closing his eyes and moving a hand to his forhead.
Back to top Go down
Minoushje
ANBU
ANBU
Minoushje

PostSubject: Re: Blackmailing is Successful! (( Kinda... ))   Blackmailing is Successful! (( Kinda... )) I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 06, 2009 10:56 am

"Uhh... Jiraiya kind of used me as reference for his books...??" Minoushje replied mumbling, even though it had sounded more as a question.
Back to top Go down
Kotetsu Hagane

Kotetsu Hagane

PostSubject: Re: Blackmailing is Successful! (( Kinda... ))   Blackmailing is Successful! (( Kinda... )) I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 07, 2009 12:28 am

Kotetsu covered his eyes, to hide the slight glare. "...Alright, I know who to kill later..." He muttered, shaking his head. "Lets just go..." He said, taking her hand and heading off.
Back to top Go down
Minoushje
ANBU
ANBU
Minoushje

PostSubject: Re: Blackmailing is Successful! (( Kinda... ))   Blackmailing is Successful! (( Kinda... )) I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 07, 2009 1:20 am

"Y-you're not angry with me?" Minoushje asked quietly, biting her lip as she waited for the answer.
Back to top Go down
Kotetsu Hagane

Kotetsu Hagane

PostSubject: Re: Blackmailing is Successful! (( Kinda... ))   Blackmailing is Successful! (( Kinda... )) I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 07, 2009 10:41 am

"Unless you actuall agreed to it, no. I just have to kill him later...like I said." Kotetsu sighed, popping his neck a bit. "I'm not going to get mad at you for something like that..."
Back to top Go down
Minoushje
ANBU
ANBU
Minoushje

PostSubject: Re: Blackmailing is Successful! (( Kinda... ))   Blackmailing is Successful! (( Kinda... )) I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 07, 2009 10:58 am

Minoushje let out a relieved sigh.
"Trust me, I'd never agreed to anything... the only reason I found out was because my brother read it and he told me that it was really weird how much the main character resembled me."

When they arrived at the hot springs Minoushje was almost glad to see that Jiraiya wasn't there.
She wouldn't be surprised if Kotetsu, seeing his current mood, would actually have tried to attack Jiraiya... which could have ended badly.
Back to top Go down
Kotetsu Hagane

Kotetsu Hagane

PostSubject: Re: Blackmailing is Successful! (( Kinda... ))   Blackmailing is Successful! (( Kinda... )) I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 07, 2009 11:33 am

Kotetsu sighed, grinning a bit, "Your brother...is a perv. Meet you in the water~" He said, quickly kissing her and dashing into the men's room, avoiding anything she might retort about her brother. 'Heh...Though I will kill that bastard for doing that...' He thought as he started changing.
Back to top Go down
Minoushje
ANBU
ANBU
Minoushje

PostSubject: Re: Blackmailing is Successful! (( Kinda... ))   Blackmailing is Successful! (( Kinda... )) I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 07, 2009 11:39 am

"What did you just say about my brother!!" Minoushje called, pretending to be offended. Yeah her brother had been a huge perv... there's no use denying that..."You're so gonna regret that!" She called as she walked in the women's changing room.
Back to top Go down
Kotetsu Hagane

Kotetsu Hagane

PostSubject: Re: Blackmailing is Successful! (( Kinda... ))   Blackmailing is Successful! (( Kinda... )) I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 07, 2009 11:30 pm

Kotetsu listened to her little, "rant" and shook his head. "Geez...." He muttered, grinning a bit and heading out, plopping into the water and sighing, Closing his eyes, all was good, but there was one thing missing~

"Mino...hurry up already!"
Back to top Go down
Minoushje
ANBU
ANBU
Minoushje

PostSubject: Re: Blackmailing is Successful! (( Kinda... ))   Blackmailing is Successful! (( Kinda... )) I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 08, 2009 1:22 am

((Holy Cow!! I just realized that in a hot spring it is common to wear only a towel... XD ...this could be fun... God, I really have a disturbed mind.))

"Calm down, I'm already here." Minoushje says as she calmly steps into the water.

The Hot Spring consisted out of three parts, a men's only, women's only and a mixed part. However the last part is hardly ever used and so currently Kotetsu and Minoushje had that part to themselves.

Minoushje let out a relaxed sigh.
"This feels good."
Back to top Go down
Kotetsu Hagane

Kotetsu Hagane

PostSubject: Re: Blackmailing is Successful! (( Kinda... ))   Blackmailing is Successful! (( Kinda... )) I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 08, 2009 2:37 am

(( Oh geez...*facepalm* I just hope Mada doesn't do that with Cooky...I know Neji won't...Izu...maybe...Sasuke...*pause* XDD LOL yeah right. ))

Kotetsu's eyes were closed and he nodded slightly. "Yeah...it's been a while since I've actually just gotten to...relax." He muttered, putting his hands behind his head and grinning. "Great way to spend a day."
Back to top Go down
Minoushje
ANBU
ANBU
Minoushje

PostSubject: Re: Blackmailing is Successful! (( Kinda... ))   Blackmailing is Successful! (( Kinda... )) I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 08, 2009 2:47 am

((now you've lost me... you're telling me they actually won't wear a towel??))

Minoushje rolled her eyes and splashed some water at him.
"Don't fall asleep, idiot." She says laughing. "Where's the fun in that?"
Back to top Go down
Kotetsu Hagane

Kotetsu Hagane

PostSubject: Re: Blackmailing is Successful! (( Kinda... ))   Blackmailing is Successful! (( Kinda... )) I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 08, 2009 11:57 am

(( Ph no...they better wear a towel...just going by your little pervy mind...MANY things came into my head. >.< xD ))

Kotetsu grunted a bit and splashed her back. "I wasn't planning on sleeping, just relaxing my eyes a bit." He said, grinning a bit and looking at her. Lame excuse, ne?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Blackmailing is Successful! (( Kinda... ))   Blackmailing is Successful! (( Kinda... )) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Blackmailing is Successful! (( Kinda... ))
Page 1 of 7Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
HMA :: RP Time~ :: Konoha :: Around Town-
Jump to: