HMA
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HMA

Those interested of the bondage and molesting of Hidan...welcome. =w=

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Classic Project Dvdrip 1 Link
Blackmailing is Successful! (( Kinda... )) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 19, 2013 8:22 am by 

» Videos Gratis De Enanos Follandose A Gay Y Homosexuales En 3gp
Blackmailing is Successful! (( Kinda... )) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 19, 2013 7:55 am by 

» Codigo Autocad 2014
Blackmailing is Successful! (( Kinda... )) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 19, 2013 3:48 am by 

» Are people still checking this site?
Blackmailing is Successful! (( Kinda... )) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 28, 2010 9:04 pm by Rayne Kinatamaru

» My turn now...
Blackmailing is Successful! (( Kinda... )) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 28, 2010 2:26 pm by NiaKira19

» Hidan's English Voice Confirmed...EPIC FAIL!
Blackmailing is Successful! (( Kinda... )) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 28, 2010 12:22 pm by NiaKira19

» New Topic!
Blackmailing is Successful! (( Kinda... )) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 28, 2010 12:19 pm by NiaKira19

» ...............I cannot think of a good title...................
Blackmailing is Successful! (( Kinda... )) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 28, 2010 12:13 pm by NiaKira19

» ... I'm gonna phail. -_-
Blackmailing is Successful! (( Kinda... )) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 10, 2010 11:47 pm by Rayne Kinatamaru

Forum
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 44 on Thu Dec 19, 2013 8:21 am
Top posters
Saikoukage | Roy
Blackmailing is Successful! (( Kinda... )) - Page 7 I_vote_lcapBlackmailing is Successful! (( Kinda... )) - Page 7 I_voting_barBlackmailing is Successful! (( Kinda... )) - Page 7 I_vote_rcap 
Minoushje
Blackmailing is Successful! (( Kinda... )) - Page 7 I_vote_lcapBlackmailing is Successful! (( Kinda... )) - Page 7 I_voting_barBlackmailing is Successful! (( Kinda... )) - Page 7 I_vote_rcap 
Himokage | Cooky
Paige| Cooky's Right Hand
Zen | The Lawyer
Nena
Nikki | Treasurer
Sasuke
Zumi
Blueberry996

Blackmailing is Successful! (( Kinda... ))

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7
AuthorMessage
Kotetsu Hagane

Kotetsu Hagane

Blackmailing is Successful! (( Kinda... )) - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blackmailing is Successful! (( Kinda... ))   Blackmailing is Successful! (( Kinda... )) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 29, 2009 2:37 pm

Kotetsu wrapped his arms around Mino's waist and leaned his head against her shoulder. "And that's not going to be very often..." He said, grinning. "Though, I'll bring her along when I decide to visit~"
Back to top Go down
Zen | The Lawyer
Persuasive One :: Lawyer
Persuasive One :: Lawyer
Zen | The Lawyer

PostSubject: Re: Blackmailing is Successful! (( Kinda... ))   Blackmailing is Successful! (( Kinda... )) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 29, 2009 2:45 pm

Zen laughed. "We'll miss you, Mino-chuu."
Back to top Go down
http://www.quizilla.com/user/thegoldenage25/profile/
Kotetsu Hagane

Kotetsu Hagane

PostSubject: Re: Blackmailing is Successful! (( Kinda... ))   Blackmailing is Successful! (( Kinda... )) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 29, 2009 7:19 pm

Kotetsu waved a hand, "I was kidding. I know how much she means to you guys." He said, smiling a bit. "Just need to make sure she doesn't get over worked..."
Back to top Go down
Minoushje
ANBU
ANBU
Minoushje

PostSubject: Re: Blackmailing is Successful! (( Kinda... ))   Blackmailing is Successful! (( Kinda... )) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 30, 2009 1:17 am

"He worries about me too much." Minoushje said with a smile.
She leaned her head against Kotetsu.
"We're like a big family over here." She said. "Come to think of it... the leader of the village is family."

"By the way... where is everybody? THis is place is never so quiet." Minoushje asked as she looked at Zen.

Last edited by minoushje on Sat Nov 07, 2009 12:58 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : cause I can't write... that's why)
Back to top Go down
http://www.quizilla.com/user/minoushje/
Kotetsu Hagane

Kotetsu Hagane

PostSubject: Re: Blackmailing is Successful! (( Kinda... ))   Blackmailing is Successful! (( Kinda... )) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 07, 2009 12:55 pm

(( =| Since this topic hasn't been answered. >.>; ))

Kotetsu smiled, "And if your Leader ever tries anything and gets you hurt...we're gonna have a problem." He joked, grinning slightly.

"Is...this place like a party zone or something?"
Back to top Go down
Minoushje
ANBU
ANBU
Minoushje

PostSubject: Re: Blackmailing is Successful! (( Kinda... ))   Blackmailing is Successful! (( Kinda... )) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 07, 2009 1:05 pm

Minoushje laughed.
"Don't let Roy here you she might just smack you."

"I guess most people are still in Konoha... I was lucky that those most important to me still remember me but for some of the other girls, not even their family remembered them."

"Well, I best start packing up my stuff. Feel free to look around a bit more... though I wouldn't go to the basement... the stench there is killing, we haven't cleaned it yet."

She couldn't think of another way to keep him out of there... if he would go there she could only hope that Roy would be there... she had said that she would make sure Hidan remained quiet.
Back to top Go down
Kotetsu Hagane

Kotetsu Hagane

PostSubject: Re: Blackmailing is Successful! (( Kinda... ))   Blackmailing is Successful! (( Kinda... )) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 08, 2009 3:17 pm

Kotetsu nodded, "I'll just go with you to your room...don't want to get lost." He said, grinning and scratching the back of his head. "Good?"
Back to top Go down
Minoushje
ANBU
ANBU
Minoushje

PostSubject: Re: Blackmailing is Successful! (( Kinda... ))   Blackmailing is Successful! (( Kinda... )) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 09, 2009 1:37 am

"Sure." Minoushje said smiling as she took Kotetsu's hand. "It's upstairs."
She turned to Zen.
"See you later, Zen-chan."

(('Kay feel free to let Kotetsu join in the conversation in Mino's and Koe's bedroom where Koe just told she's going to get married... Mino was packing her stuff when Koe came running in so >>))
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Blackmailing is Successful! (( Kinda... ))   Blackmailing is Successful! (( Kinda... )) - Page 7 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Blackmailing is Successful! (( Kinda... ))
Page 7 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
HMA :: RP Time~ :: Konoha :: Around Town-
Jump to: