HMA
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HMA

Those interested of the bondage and molesting of Hidan...welcome. =w=

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Classic Project Dvdrip 1 Link
Nikki's and Blue's room - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 19, 2013 8:22 am by 

» Videos Gratis De Enanos Follandose A Gay Y Homosexuales En 3gp
Nikki's and Blue's room - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 19, 2013 7:55 am by 

» Codigo Autocad 2014
Nikki's and Blue's room - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 19, 2013 3:48 am by 

» Are people still checking this site?
Nikki's and Blue's room - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 28, 2010 9:04 pm by Rayne Kinatamaru

» My turn now...
Nikki's and Blue's room - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 28, 2010 2:26 pm by NiaKira19

» Hidan's English Voice Confirmed...EPIC FAIL!
Nikki's and Blue's room - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 28, 2010 12:22 pm by NiaKira19

» New Topic!
Nikki's and Blue's room - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 28, 2010 12:19 pm by NiaKira19

» ...............I cannot think of a good title...................
Nikki's and Blue's room - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 28, 2010 12:13 pm by NiaKira19

» ... I'm gonna phail. -_-
Nikki's and Blue's room - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 10, 2010 11:47 pm by Rayne Kinatamaru

Forum
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 44 on Thu Dec 19, 2013 8:21 am
Top posters
Saikoukage | Roy
Nikki's and Blue's room - Page 4 I_vote_lcapNikki's and Blue's room - Page 4 I_voting_barNikki's and Blue's room - Page 4 I_vote_rcap 
Minoushje
Nikki's and Blue's room - Page 4 I_vote_lcapNikki's and Blue's room - Page 4 I_voting_barNikki's and Blue's room - Page 4 I_vote_rcap 
Himokage | Cooky
Paige| Cooky's Right Hand
Zen | The Lawyer
Nena
Nikki | Treasurer
Sasuke
Zumi
Blueberry996

Nikki's and Blue's room

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Nikki | Treasurer

Nikki | Treasurer

Location : In my basement...reading Manga. @.@ So many to read before I can buy more!

Nikki's and Blue's room - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nikki's and Blue's room   Nikki's and Blue's room - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 03, 2009 6:35 pm

She scratched the back of her head, "I ran to get away. I got faster and faster as I ran further and further from home...A few other members know this...but, my father is one of the most violent drunks in Konoha." She turned around so her back was to Zen, and lifted her shirt up a bit, showing some scars across her back. "Father didn't like me much. He wanted a boy who could compete with the other boys in the clan, and he got a little girl who didn't even have the chakra to use the clan's Kekkei Genkai."

She put her shirt back down and turned to face Zen, smiling, "I'm greatful toward Aunt Yoshino, Unlce Shikaku, and Shika-nii for taking me in after my father got kicked out of the compound."
Back to top Go down
http://www.quizilla.com/user/EightRedRoses
Blueberry996
Roy's Squishy <3
Roy's Squishy
Blueberry996

PostSubject: Re: Nikki's and Blue's room   Nikki's and Blue's room - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 03, 2009 7:10 pm

Blue resisted the urge to jump towards them and embracing them in a group hug, but this moment was sweet, and it made her smile widely. *True friendship*

Blue pouted, crossing her arms in front of her chest. "I wish I would get asked out by any guy in Konoha. I mean, I'd say yes to the first one. I'm really desperate for a relationship. Mino-chan must help Blue!" she exclaimed.
Back to top Go down
Zen | The Lawyer
Persuasive One :: Lawyer
Zen | The Lawyer

PostSubject: Re: Nikki's and Blue's room   Nikki's and Blue's room - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 04, 2009 4:54 am

Zen hugged Nikki again. "If having Neji would make you happy, then I'll do everything I can to help you."

Turning to Blue, she poked her in the nose. "You're too young to be worrying about having a boyfriend. If anyone needs Mino's aid, it's me."

She plopped down onto the ground.

"So, Mino, which Konoha boy do you think I'd be compatible with?"

((Ended a sentence in a preposition....-headdesk-))
Back to top Go down
http://www.quizilla.com/user/thegoldenage25/profile/
Minoushje
ANBU
ANBU
Minoushje

PostSubject: Re: Nikki's and Blue's room   Nikki's and Blue's room - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 04, 2009 6:30 am

Minoushje stared at her feet as Nikki told them about her past. It sounded so familiar to have a father who doesn't care about his children... one who only cares about his alcohol.

Her head shot up when she heard, first Blue and after that Zen asking her for advice: "Oh dear... you're asking me for dating advice? It took me six years before I admitted my feelings for Kotetsu and that was only because Roy and Izumo kept pushing me."

With her indexfinger she ticked against her mouth, a habit that shows she was thinking.

"Blue-chan, Zen-chan you're both young so there's no need to worry about finding a boyfriend. But if I had to give some names... hmm... what do you actually like in a guy? That's important in finding a guy, you know."
Back to top Go down
http://www.quizilla.com/user/minoushje/
Zen | The Lawyer
Zen | The Lawyer

PostSubject: Re: Nikki's and Blue's room   Nikki's and Blue's room - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 04, 2009 6:40 am

Zen considered this for a moment.

"Well, intelligence is a must. I also like guys who take themselves seriously and aren't always goofing off. I suppose confidence would be a good thing as well, since I don't really have any." She sweatdropped.

"And I've always been partial to dark hair...."
Back to top Go down
Minoushje
ANBU
ANBU
Minoushje

PostSubject: Re: Nikki's and Blue's room   Nikki's and Blue's room - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 04, 2009 6:51 am

Minoushje sweatdrops... Zen just named every aspect of Neji... but then another Konoha-nin came to mind.

"Well, there's this one guy who's really serious, he's confident about himself and I never seen him goof off... but... uhh..." Minoushje laughed nervously. "How are you with bugs?"
Back to top Go down
Zen | The Lawyer
Zen | The Lawyer

PostSubject: Re: Nikki's and Blue's room   Nikki's and Blue's room - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 04, 2009 7:12 am

Zen shrugged.

"Fine, I guess. Why?"

((I'm playing on the fact that I don't know that you're talking about Shino. ;P))
Back to top Go down
Minoushje
ANBU
ANBU
Minoushje

PostSubject: Re: Nikki's and Blue's room   Nikki's and Blue's room - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 04, 2009 7:17 am

"Oh no reason just yet... I was just thinking out loud to myself."

On the inside Minoushje smiled, next time she was in Konoha she was going to have to find Kiba and ask him how Shino would feel about going on a sort of blind date.

((just keep playing that role then ^.^))
Back to top Go down
Zen | The Lawyer
Zen | The Lawyer

PostSubject: Re: Nikki's and Blue's room   Nikki's and Blue's room - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 04, 2009 7:19 am

"Oh....okay. Hey Blue? I've got a question for you- what's your chakra?"

((A blind date, eh? Sounds like fun!))
Back to top Go down
Blueberry996
Roy's Squishy <3
Roy's Squishy
Blueberry996

PostSubject: Re: Nikki's and Blue's room   Nikki's and Blue's room - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 04, 2009 10:03 am

Blue pouted. She raised a hand to protest. "B-but, I need someone to protect me~! And honestly, in my opinion, Im a perfect age for starting to date! Please please PLEAAAAASE~" she begged, fake anime tears flowing down.

"I think a good thing in a guy would be..." she put a finger on her chin, "well, honesty would be important. I also like guys are good with art. I love artistic guys~!"

She turned to Zen. "Um, well, I guess everyone has the same type of chakra, but if you're asking my way of using it, then it's ice. Ice has always been my strongest element." she answered.
Back to top Go down
Minoushje
ANBU
ANBU
Minoushje

PostSubject: Re: Nikki's and Blue's room   Nikki's and Blue's room - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 04, 2009 10:48 am

Well Minoushje knew only one Konoha nin who was artistic but she never actually met him. And of what she heard he has no idea how the whole dating thing works.
"I might know someone but I don't know him..." Minoushje frowned, that was a confusing statement.

"Impressive..." Minoushje mumbled. "That young and already able to use two nature types. Ice means you can use wind and water natured chakra."
Her instinct had been right, as a sister of Uzumaki Naruto Blue also had wind natured chakra.
Back to top Go down
Blueberry996
Roy's Squishy <3
Roy's Squishy
Blueberry996

PostSubject: Re: Nikki's and Blue's room   Nikki's and Blue's room - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 04, 2009 10:50 am

Blue pouted. "This mystery guy; can you describe how he looks like?" she asked, clasping her hands together. She really wanted to meet him.

Blue smiled and blushed in gratitude. "T-thank you, Mino-san," she said, "but I'm still training. I'm actually really impressed of your medic nin abilities. I have never seen anyone better."
Back to top Go down
Minoushje
ANBU
ANBU
Minoushje

PostSubject: Re: Nikki's and Blue's room   Nikki's and Blue's room - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 04, 2009 10:58 am

"Thank you... uhm let's see, he's got black hair, pale skin... and if I'm not mistaken he's the same age as your brother."

((I guess you know who I'm talking about... but seriously that's the only guy I know who's creative ^.^")
Back to top Go down
Zen | The Lawyer
Zen | The Lawyer

PostSubject: Re: Nikki's and Blue's room   Nikki's and Blue's room - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 04, 2009 11:00 am

"Hmmm...I know who it is that Mino's talking about...." She tilted her head. "He's definitely honest. TOO honest, really. Oh and Blue, I asked because I need someone capable of using wind chakra to train against. Mino and I discovered my strengths lay with fire chakra."
Back to top Go down
Blueberry996
Roy's Squishy <3
Roy's Squishy
Blueberry996

PostSubject: Re: Nikki's and Blue's room   Nikki's and Blue's room - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 04, 2009 11:04 am

Blue's smile slowly widened. "Really? Wait, I think I know who he might be.." she trailed off, tapping her finger on her chin. "Er..forgot his name." she said, sweat dropping. She smiled. "I wish I could see him one day."

She turned to Zen-chan. "Oh~ I'd love to train with you! I'm honoured~!" she replied, clapping her hands.

((Oh yeah~ Sai, right? Though, has anyone made an account for him yet? Cuz I'm not too sure...))
Back to top Go down
Zen | The Lawyer
Zen | The Lawyer

PostSubject: Re: Nikki's and Blue's room   Nikki's and Blue's room - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 04, 2009 11:06 am

"Yes!" Zen hugged Blue. "Thank you!"

((-shrugs- No biggie. I'm going on a "blind" date with Shino and he has no account yet.))
Back to top Go down
Blueberry996
Roy's Squishy <3
Roy's Squishy
Blueberry996

PostSubject: Re: Nikki's and Blue's room   Nikki's and Blue's room - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 04, 2009 11:10 am

Blue hugged back. 'Ah, no problem~! But, we'll start training in a couple of days. I've got a lot of errands to run~" she said, scratching the back of her head.

She clasped her hands. "I'm either going to find him, or have someone arrange a blind date for us~ But I dunno who..." she trailed off, holding her forehead. "I wouldn't want to bother you two~" she said.

Instantly, Blue's head snapped up. "Oh before I forget! Zen-chan, I bought something for you!" She took out a little box wrapped in cute wrapping paper and handed it to Zen-chan. It was the same thing she had given to Nikki and Mino; a silver chain with her name on it.
Back to top Go down
Zen | The Lawyer
Zen | The Lawyer

PostSubject: Re: Nikki's and Blue's room   Nikki's and Blue's room - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 04, 2009 11:18 am

"It's beautiful, Blue!" Zen immediately put it around her neck. "Thank you so much!"

She thought for a moment.

"There's got to be a way to get you and Sai to meet....I've seen him a couple times..."
Back to top Go down
Blueberry996
Roy's Squishy <3
Roy's Squishy
Blueberry996

PostSubject: Re: Nikki's and Blue's room   Nikki's and Blue's room - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 04, 2009 11:20 am

Blue smiled. "I'm glad you like it!" she exclaimed, admiring how it looked on her. Her mouth slightly opened.

"Really?! You have?! Where?!" she asked, excitement filling her voice.
((Heh, yeah. They don't have to have accounts~))
Back to top Go down
Minoushje
ANBU
ANBU
Minoushje

PostSubject: Re: Nikki's and Blue's room   Nikki's and Blue's room - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 04, 2009 11:21 am

"That's easy... he's on Naruto's team, right?" Minoushje says smiling.
Back to top Go down
Blueberry996
Roy's Squishy <3
Roy's Squishy
Blueberry996

PostSubject: Re: Nikki's and Blue's room   Nikki's and Blue's room - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 04, 2009 11:23 am

Blue smiled even wider. "Yeah! And they're in Konoha! Probably somewhere with them~ But, we have to get him away from the rest. I mean...I wouldn't want Naruto to know just yet..." she blushed in embarassment.

"But, I need someone to ask him for me. Do you guys have anyone in mind?" she asked.
Back to top Go down
Zen | The Lawyer
Zen | The Lawyer

PostSubject: Re: Nikki's and Blue's room   Nikki's and Blue's room - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 04, 2009 11:30 am

"....Mino?" Zen flashed a winning grin and fiddled with her lovely new necklace.
Back to top Go down
Blueberry996
Roy's Squishy <3
Roy's Squishy
Blueberry996

PostSubject: Re: Nikki's and Blue's room   Nikki's and Blue's room - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 04, 2009 11:31 am

Blue blinked, clearly confused. "..eh?"
Back to top Go down
Zen | The Lawyer
Zen | The Lawyer

PostSubject: Re: Nikki's and Blue's room   Nikki's and Blue's room - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 04, 2009 11:43 am

"I think Mino should ask- she's good with things like that."
Back to top Go down
Nikki | Treasurer

Nikki | Treasurer

Location : In my basement...reading Manga. @.@ So many to read before I can buy more!

PostSubject: Re: Nikki's and Blue's room   Nikki's and Blue's room - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 04, 2009 11:55 am

Nikki flashed the other girls a sheepish grin, "I'll ask him for you. I've seen him around a couple of times, and his blunt nature doesn't phase me one bit." She winks at Blue, "He'll definatenly be a challenge for you, Blue-chan...do you think you can handle it?"
Back to top Go down
http://www.quizilla.com/user/EightRedRoses
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Nikki's and Blue's room   Nikki's and Blue's room - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Nikki's and Blue's room
Page 4 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next