HMA
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HMA

Those interested of the bondage and molesting of Hidan...welcome. =w=

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Classic Project Dvdrip 1 Link
Nikki's and Blue's room - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 19, 2013 8:22 am by 

» Videos Gratis De Enanos Follandose A Gay Y Homosexuales En 3gp
Nikki's and Blue's room - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 19, 2013 7:55 am by 

» Codigo Autocad 2014
Nikki's and Blue's room - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 19, 2013 3:48 am by 

» Are people still checking this site?
Nikki's and Blue's room - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 28, 2010 9:04 pm by Rayne Kinatamaru

» My turn now...
Nikki's and Blue's room - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 28, 2010 2:26 pm by NiaKira19

» Hidan's English Voice Confirmed...EPIC FAIL!
Nikki's and Blue's room - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 28, 2010 12:22 pm by NiaKira19

» New Topic!
Nikki's and Blue's room - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 28, 2010 12:19 pm by NiaKira19

» ...............I cannot think of a good title...................
Nikki's and Blue's room - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 28, 2010 12:13 pm by NiaKira19

» ... I'm gonna phail. -_-
Nikki's and Blue's room - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 10, 2010 11:47 pm by Rayne Kinatamaru

Forum
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 44 on Thu Dec 19, 2013 8:21 am
Top posters
Saikoukage | Roy
Nikki's and Blue's room - Page 2 I_vote_lcapNikki's and Blue's room - Page 2 I_voting_barNikki's and Blue's room - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Minoushje
Nikki's and Blue's room - Page 2 I_vote_lcapNikki's and Blue's room - Page 2 I_voting_barNikki's and Blue's room - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Himokage | Cooky
Paige| Cooky's Right Hand
Zen | The Lawyer
Nena
Nikki | Treasurer
Sasuke
Zumi
Blueberry996

Nikki's and Blue's room

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Blueberry996
Roy's Squishy <3
Roy's Squishy
Blueberry996

Nikki's and Blue's room - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Bluee~chan~   Nikki's and Blue's room - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 28, 2009 3:02 pm

Blue smiles. "I don't know what my I.Q is, but Naruto-nii said it's high." she adds in. Glancing towards Nikki, she grins. But she decides not to tease the girl. That would be mean.

"Ne, how do you find out what your I.Q level is?" she asks.

((Actually, I know how to figure out your I.Q level, it's just that I haven't yet.))
Back to top Go down
Nikki | Treasurer

Nikki | Treasurer

Location : In my basement...reading Manga. @.@ So many to read before I can buy more!

PostSubject: Re: Nikki's and Blue's room   Nikki's and Blue's room - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 28, 2009 5:43 pm

"Ah, Shika-nii and I took an IQ test that Asuma-Sensei found..." Nikki scratches the back of her head, "But I don't really remember what it was called. All I know is that I was around 140...ish."

She shrugs, "I really don't think IQ is that important...well, not the exact numbers, anyway..."
Back to top Go down
http://www.quizilla.com/user/EightRedRoses
Blueberry996
Roy's Squishy <3
Roy's Squishy
Blueberry996

PostSubject: Blueeee   Nikki's and Blue's room - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 29, 2009 2:21 pm

Blue nods in agreement, "Yep."

Suddenyl, Blue's eyes instantly widen as she remembered something. "Ah, guys, I have something for you all~ I got it in Konoha just the other day!" she said. Reaching under her bed, she pulled out two items wrapped in pretty wrapping paper; little bunny pattern.

"Hope you like it~" she sang, crossing her fingers as they started opening it.
Back to top Go down
Nikki | Treasurer

Nikki | Treasurer

Location : In my basement...reading Manga. @.@ So many to read before I can buy more!

PostSubject: Re: Nikki's and Blue's room   Nikki's and Blue's room - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 29, 2009 9:20 pm

"Eehh?! You didn't have to get me anything, Blue-chan! But, I appreciate the thought....and I can't refuse such a nice gift."

Nikki carefully unwrapped the box, being careful not to rip the paper. She peeked inside the box.
Back to top Go down
Blueberry996
Roy's Squishy <3
Roy's Squishy
Blueberry996

PostSubject: Blueeeeee   Nikki's and Blue's room - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 30, 2009 3:20 pm

Blue smiled once Nikki opened up the little box. Inside, lay a silver chain that had two charms hung on it; a heart and one that said her name. She had gotten the same thing for Mino-san.
Back to top Go down
Nikki | Treasurer

Nikki | Treasurer

PostSubject: Re: Nikki's and Blue's room   Nikki's and Blue's room - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 30, 2009 4:05 pm

Nikki slightly squealed in delight. "I love it!" She carefully placed the box down and jumped over to Blue, huggling her. "Thank you, thank you, thank you!"

She slightly pulled back from Blue, still smiling, "But what's it for? It isn't my birthdy, or Christmas, or any holiday, really..."
Back to top Go down
Blueberry996
Roy's Squishy <3
Roy's Squishy
Blueberry996

PostSubject: Re: Nikki's and Blue's room   Nikki's and Blue's room - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 30, 2009 4:10 pm

Blue hugged Nikki back, happy that she liked the gift. "No problemo~" she sang.

She then smiled to Nikki. "It's just to show how much I love you all~" she replied, formind a heart shape with her hands.
Back to top Go down
Nikki | Treasurer

Nikki | Treasurer

PostSubject: Re: Nikki's and Blue's room   Nikki's and Blue's room - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 30, 2009 4:20 pm

Nikki grinned, "I don't usually do this, but...SO CUTE!" She squealed, huggling Blue even more.

"I wish I could be that cute all of the time!" She slightly pouted, "But apparently I'm only cute until people get to know me..."

Stupid Neji and his stupid comments being stupid...aw, who cares about Neji anyway?! ......Okay, I do, but shut up about it, okay? ...Wait, who am I talking to? I'm thinking a whole conversation in my mind...great...just great... She sweatdropped.
Back to top Go down
Blueberry996
Roy's Squishy <3
Roy's Squishy
Blueberry996

PostSubject: Re: Nikki's and Blue's room   Nikki's and Blue's room - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 30, 2009 4:22 pm

Blue instantly blushed. "B-but Nikki-chan, you're really cute too!" she replied. She wondered why Nikki was making those facial expressions on her face. She blinked. Waving a hand in front of her face, she tried calling out her name.

"U-um, Nikki-chan? You there?" she called out.
Back to top Go down
Nikki | Treasurer

Nikki | Treasurer

PostSubject: Re: Nikki's and Blue's room   Nikki's and Blue's room - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 30, 2009 4:26 pm

"=Nikki blinked, letting out a very unintelligent, "Huh?"

She laughed nervously, "Oh, um...well, you see...I uh..." She scratched the back of her head, but then sighed, "Well, I guess I can tell you all..."

She tok a deep breath, poking her fingers together in a very Hinata-like fashion, "Well, it's probably really obvious...but I uh..." She gulped, "I have a major crush on Neji Hyuuga, okay?!" She blurted out, hiding her burning red face with her hands. "There, I said it."
Back to top Go down
Blueberry996
Roy's Squishy <3
Roy's Squishy
Blueberry996

PostSubject: Re: Nikki's and Blue's room   Nikki's and Blue's room - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 30, 2009 4:28 pm

Blue squealed. "Awwwwwwwww~" she blurted out. "That's cute! You don't need to be embarassed." she said, hugging the blushing girl. "And don't worry, I won't tell anyone~" she finished.

She giggled slightly. "Guess I'm not the only one with a crush, huh?"
Back to top Go down
Nikki | Treasurer

Nikki | Treasurer

PostSubject: Re: Nikki's and Blue's room   Nikki's and Blue's room - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 30, 2009 4:33 pm

Nikki looked up at Blue, her cheeks and nose dusted pink, "Yeah, but, Shikamru isn't a jerk to you!"

She hid her face once more, "It's embarrassing that I like Neji even though he's such a jerk to me! I mean, I can tell he doesn't always mean what he says, but I- aaarrggg...I give up. I'm not even going to try to figure out why I seem to love him...I'm just going to be an idiot and call it my destiny, for lack of a better explanation." She nodded her head, still blushing, but not as bad.
Back to top Go down
Blueberry996
Roy's Squishy <3
Roy's Squishy
Blueberry996

PostSubject: Re: Nikki's and Blue's room   Nikki's and Blue's room - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 30, 2009 6:12 pm

Blue giggled slightly. "Well, that's true." She put on a reassuring smile on her face and placed a shoulder on her hand.

"Well...," she started, "usually when a boy likes a girl, they are too embarassed to talk to them, so instead, they act like complete jerks. Well, that has happened to me in my past. There was a boy in the academy back then who was a complete jerk. Next thing you know, he tries to kiss me!" she explained, scowling at the last part.

"So, don't worry! It is totally alright! In fact, I think it is just adorable!"
Back to top Go down
Nikki | Treasurer

Nikki | Treasurer

PostSubject: Re: Nikki's and Blue's room   Nikki's and Blue's room - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 30, 2009 6:21 pm

Nikki gets a slightly confused look on her face, "But Neji's a jerk to everyone..." She slightly tilted her head and raised her eyebrow, "So does that mean Neji loves everybody? 'Cause that sounds awkward, and I don't want to share him with the world..." The blush creeped back up on her face as she said the last sentence.

"I mean, uh, he isn't mine or anything! I'm not trying to claim him!" Her blush became even darker.
Back to top Go down
Blueberry996
Roy's Squishy <3
Roy's Squishy
Blueberry996

PostSubject: Re: Nikki's and Blue's room   Nikki's and Blue's room - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 30, 2009 6:25 pm

Blue laughed outoud. "No, of course not! Well, he's only a jerk sometimes, but if he's jerk to you 24/7, then...ah you get what I mean." she corrected, blushing in embarassment.

A grin came on her face. "Mah, Nikki-chan~ Don't worry~ I'll pretend I didn't hear it" she placed two fingers in her ears to show that she didn't hear it. She then pulled her into another hug. "Nikki-chan, you're so cute~!"
Back to top Go down
Nikki | Treasurer

Nikki | Treasurer

PostSubject: Re: Nikki's and Blue's room   Nikki's and Blue's room - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 30, 2009 6:29 pm

Nikki simply blushed more, "But I have one of the least attractive blushes ever! At least...that's what I've been told...wait a minute." She paused, thinking about what Blue said.

"You mean to tell me that he's a complete, pardon my language, ASS to me because he doesn't know how to tell me that he might possibly have some feelings toward me in a way he isn't comfortable with?!" She huffed, crossing her arms over her chest and pouting.
Back to top Go down
Minoushje
ANBU
ANBU
Minoushje

PostSubject: Re: Nikki's and Blue's room   Nikki's and Blue's room - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 01, 2009 12:26 am

((Holy Cow!! I'm gone for one day and this is what I miss?! Stupid internet connection!!))

After hanging the neckless around her neck, hugging Blue and thanking her for the amazing present (including the stereotype "You shouldn't have done that" and "Next time I'm visiting Nano I'm so bringing you girls something!") she listens quietly to Nikki and Blue's conversation.

((*sigh* I hate writing like this))

"I think Blue is right, Nikki... I mean, Kotetsu constantly made fun of me..." She slaps her hand in front of her mouth, these girls didn't know about her and Kotetsu. "B-but if you really want to know how Neji feels you could always try asking Hinata, if anyone knows how Neji ticks it's her... she lived with him her entire life. And she's too honest to avoid the question or to tell a lie."

Minoushje hoped that Blue and Nikki would ignore the whole Kotetsu comment... but she feared the worst.

((Ah man I had to type this twice cause my computer sucks like that))
Back to top Go down
http://www.quizilla.com/user/minoushje/
Blueberry996
Roy's Squishy <3
Roy's Squishy
Blueberry996

PostSubject: Re: Nikki's and Blue's room   Nikki's and Blue's room - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 01, 2009 3:21 pm

Blue instantly snapped her head towards Mino-san, a grin splitting her face. "Oh? So Kotetsu was acting the same way as Neji, and?" She moved her hand to motion for her to continue. She giggled.

"You can tell us, Mino-chan! We won't tell anyone~" she assured.
Back to top Go down
Nikki | Treasurer

Nikki | Treasurer

PostSubject: Re: Nikki's and Blue's room   Nikki's and Blue's room - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 01, 2009 8:36 pm

"Aww, c'mon, Mino-chan! I just spilled my big bad secret to you!" She pouted, "But I think you're right about talking to Hinata...I just hope she'll talk to me even though she doesn't really know me very well..."

Nikki sweatdropped, "In fact...I think the only time I've ever really gone to the Hyuuga compound was to make sure Neji wasn't dead after his battle with the freaky spider guy." She shivered, "I guess I started noticing how much I admired him after I found out about that fight...how brave he was...and how," she shook her head, laughing, "...how stupid he was to do all of that by himself." She hid her face in her pillow, mumbling, "I would have been there to help him if it wasn't for his pride."
Back to top Go down
Minoushje
ANBU
ANBU
Minoushje

PostSubject: Re: Nikki's and Blue's room   Nikki's and Blue's room - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 02, 2009 12:23 am

"Well... let's just say that since recently we made it sort of official. God that situation was so embarrassing..." Minoushje says though she can't stop smiling. "So that's why I know everything will go well between you and Neji. If he's too blind to see it just burst out in tears... men can't handle women's tears."
Back to top Go down
Blueberry996
Roy's Squishy <3
Roy's Squishy
Blueberry996

PostSubject: Re: Nikki's and Blue's room   Nikki's and Blue's room - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 02, 2009 2:43 pm

Blue giggled. "Yep. I agree with Mino-chan. You two would be perfect~"
Back to top Go down
Nikki | Treasurer

Nikki | Treasurer

PostSubject: Re: Nikki's and Blue's room   Nikki's and Blue's room - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 02, 2009 10:44 pm

Nikki sweatdropped, "Well, I don't know if I could cry in front of him...I mean, I just get those happy feelings no matter what he does or says to me."

She poked her fingers together, "But I guess I would be really depressed if he didn't share the same feelings...I'd probably be comatose for the rest of my life..."
Back to top Go down
Minoushje
ANBU
ANBU
Minoushje

PostSubject: Re: Nikki's and Blue's room   Nikki's and Blue's room - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 03, 2009 2:16 am

"If you want to cry in front of the guy you love just tell your family about your crush.... it'll guarantee for an embarrassing moment, trust me. It's all thanks to Roy and Izumo that Kotetsu and I got together. That reminds me, we're thinking about thanking those two for what they done but do you know anyone Roy likes?"

((technically I know already but I can't just use that information, now can I ^.^))
Back to top Go down
Zen | The Lawyer
Persuasive One :: Lawyer
Persuasive One :: Lawyer
Zen | The Lawyer

PostSubject: Re: Nikki's and Blue's room   Nikki's and Blue's room - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 03, 2009 6:44 am

Zen knocked softly on the door.

"May I come in?"
Back to top Go down
http://www.quizilla.com/user/thegoldenage25/profile/
Blueberry996
Roy's Squishy <3
Roy's Squishy
Blueberry996

PostSubject: BlUe~   Nikki's and Blue's room - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 03, 2009 8:55 am

Blue jumped off the bed and headed towards the door. Opening it, her mouth curled into a smile. "Ah, Zen-chan, Please come in." she offered, fully opening the door and motioning for her to come inside.

She led her towards her bed and patted the side beside her. "Make yourself comfortable." she said. Turning to the two, she nodded. "I agree with you Mino-san. But, wouldn't it be embarassing if I told my brother that I had a huge crush on his friend?" she asked, her face turning fully red as she poked her fingers together.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Nikki's and Blue's room   Nikki's and Blue's room - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Nikki's and Blue's room
Page 2 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next