HMA
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HMA

Those interested of the bondage and molesting of Hidan...welcome. =w=

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Classic Project Dvdrip 1 Link
Nikki's and Blue's room - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 19, 2013 8:22 am by 

» Videos Gratis De Enanos Follandose A Gay Y Homosexuales En 3gp
Nikki's and Blue's room - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 19, 2013 7:55 am by 

» Codigo Autocad 2014
Nikki's and Blue's room - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 19, 2013 3:48 am by 

» Are people still checking this site?
Nikki's and Blue's room - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 28, 2010 9:04 pm by Rayne Kinatamaru

» My turn now...
Nikki's and Blue's room - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 28, 2010 2:26 pm by NiaKira19

» Hidan's English Voice Confirmed...EPIC FAIL!
Nikki's and Blue's room - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 28, 2010 12:22 pm by NiaKira19

» New Topic!
Nikki's and Blue's room - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 28, 2010 12:19 pm by NiaKira19

» ...............I cannot think of a good title...................
Nikki's and Blue's room - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 28, 2010 12:13 pm by NiaKira19

» ... I'm gonna phail. -_-
Nikki's and Blue's room - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 10, 2010 11:47 pm by Rayne Kinatamaru

Forum
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 44 on Thu Dec 19, 2013 8:21 am
Top posters
Saikoukage | Roy
Nikki's and Blue's room - Page 5 I_vote_lcapNikki's and Blue's room - Page 5 I_voting_barNikki's and Blue's room - Page 5 I_vote_rcap 
Minoushje
Nikki's and Blue's room - Page 5 I_vote_lcapNikki's and Blue's room - Page 5 I_voting_barNikki's and Blue's room - Page 5 I_vote_rcap 
Himokage | Cooky
Paige| Cooky's Right Hand
Zen | The Lawyer
Nena
Nikki | Treasurer
Sasuke
Zumi
Blueberry996

Nikki's and Blue's room

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
AuthorMessage
Blueberry996
Roy's Squishy <3
Roy's Squishy
Blueberry996

Nikki's and Blue's room - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nikki's and Blue's room   Nikki's and Blue's room - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 04, 2009 1:24 pm

Blue hugged Nikki. "Thank you~" she said, hugging her even tighter. After letting go, she held up a thumbs up. "I'm ready to take any challenge!" she declared, pumping her fist into the air.
Back to top Go down
Nikki | Treasurer

Nikki | Treasurer

Location : In my basement...reading Manga. @.@ So many to read before I can buy more!

PostSubject: Re: Nikki's and Blue's room   Nikki's and Blue's room - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 04, 2009 1:33 pm

Nikki hugged Blue back, "It's no problem." She grinned at the younger girl, "By the way...if you see him trying to use that silly book of his...take it away ASAP. That book causes nothing but trouble." She laughed, thinking about how he tried to give everyone nicknames because the book told him to.
Back to top Go down
http://www.quizilla.com/user/EightRedRoses
Blueberry996
Roy's Squishy <3
Roy's Squishy
Blueberry996

PostSubject: Re: Nikki's and Blue's room   Nikki's and Blue's room - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 04, 2009 1:36 pm

Blue nodded. "Okay~! Er, why would he bring that book to a date anyway?" she asked, tapping her finger on her chin. She shook her head, and smiled at Nikki. "Well, whatever the reason, I'll make sure it is out of sight~ But Nikki-chan, truthfully tell me, what do you think he might describe me as in his view?" she asked, blinking her eyes and holding her hands towards her chest.
Back to top Go down
Nikki | Treasurer

Nikki | Treasurer

Location : In my basement...reading Manga. @.@ So many to read before I can buy more!

PostSubject: Re: Nikki's and Blue's room   Nikki's and Blue's room - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 04, 2009 1:47 pm

Nikki felt herself sweatdrop, "He brings the book everywhere..."

She laughed nervously, scratching the back of her head, "It's hard to say...I mean, he has an odd view of people. Like calling Sakua ugly, but Ino was gorgeous. And he even called Naruto di-" she cut herself off, shaking her head, "I'd rather not say something to get your hopes up, or disappoint you until you've actually spent some time with him."
Back to top Go down
Blueberry996
Roy's Squishy <3
Roy's Squishy
Blueberry996

PostSubject: Re: Nikki's and Blue's room   Nikki's and Blue's room - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 04, 2009 1:55 pm

Blue shrugged, patting her shoulder. "Ah, thanks for the answer anyway~" she said, giving her a cheeky grin. She slung her arm around her. "So, when will you set out to find him?" she asked.

She was indeed very excited. She just hoped Sai would like her.
Back to top Go down
Zen | The Lawyer
Persuasive One :: Lawyer
Zen | The Lawyer

PostSubject: Re: Nikki's and Blue's room   Nikki's and Blue's room - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 04, 2009 1:59 pm

Zen listened amusedly. It was cute to see Blue so excited about this. *I wonder why Mino was acting so oddly earlier....* she thought lazily.
Back to top Go down
http://www.quizilla.com/user/thegoldenage25/profile/
Nikki | Treasurer

Nikki | Treasurer

PostSubject: Re: Nikki's and Blue's room   Nikki's and Blue's room - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 04, 2009 2:04 pm

Nikki smiled at Blue, "I could go look for him right now, if you want." It was great seeing Blue so excited about this. Nikki would have to make sure Sai didn't do anything stupid to ruin Blue's excitement.

((Of course, there won't be a new topic about me searching for Sai. It's pretty pointless if he doesn't have an account. :3))
Back to top Go down
Blueberry996
Roy's Squishy <3
Roy's Squishy
Blueberry996

PostSubject: Re: Nikki's and Blue's room   Nikki's and Blue's room - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 04, 2009 2:09 pm

Blue clapped her hands. "Okay~ Well, if it isn't a problem for you." she said, smiling in gratitude. "Let's get ready, and I'll just walk around while you find him." she suggested.

((Haha, yeah. I wish someone would. Meh, but starting the topic earlier would be a good idea.))
Back to top Go down
Minoushje
ANBU
ANBU
Minoushje

PostSubject: Re: Nikki's and Blue's room   Nikki's and Blue's room - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 05, 2009 12:43 am

Minoushje was glad that Nikki had offered to ask Sai... She never really met the guy so it would have been a very awkward situation.
'Hi, you don't know me but could you go out with my friend?'
That would have been really weird.

((I/Mino was acting oddly?? Damn I can't even remember that... stupid timezone))
Back to top Go down
http://www.quizilla.com/user/minoushje/
Zen | The Lawyer
Zen | The Lawyer

PostSubject: Re: Nikki's and Blue's room   Nikki's and Blue's room - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 05, 2009 5:03 am

((Yeah, you were thinking out loud- Zen's suspicious.))
Back to top Go down
Minoushje
ANBU
ANBU
Minoushje

PostSubject: Re: Nikki's and Blue's room   Nikki's and Blue's room - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 05, 2009 5:17 am

((Oh that... that's suspicious behavior??))
Back to top Go down
http://www.quizilla.com/user/minoushje/
Zen | The Lawyer
Zen | The Lawyer

PostSubject: Re: Nikki's and Blue's room   Nikki's and Blue's room - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 05, 2009 5:23 am

((Can be, yeah.))
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Nikki's and Blue's room   Nikki's and Blue's room - Page 5 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Nikki's and Blue's room
Page 5 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5