HMA
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HMA

Those interested of the bondage and molesting of Hidan...welcome. =w=

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Classic Project Dvdrip 1 Link
Kirai & Zumi's Room I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 19, 2013 8:22 am by 

» Videos Gratis De Enanos Follandose A Gay Y Homosexuales En 3gp
Kirai & Zumi's Room I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 19, 2013 7:55 am by 

» Codigo Autocad 2014
Kirai & Zumi's Room I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 19, 2013 3:48 am by 

» Are people still checking this site?
Kirai & Zumi's Room I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 28, 2010 9:04 pm by Rayne Kinatamaru

» My turn now...
Kirai & Zumi's Room I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 28, 2010 2:26 pm by NiaKira19

» Hidan's English Voice Confirmed...EPIC FAIL!
Kirai & Zumi's Room I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 28, 2010 12:22 pm by NiaKira19

» New Topic!
Kirai & Zumi's Room I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 28, 2010 12:19 pm by NiaKira19

» ...............I cannot think of a good title...................
Kirai & Zumi's Room I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 28, 2010 12:13 pm by NiaKira19

» ... I'm gonna phail. -_-
Kirai & Zumi's Room I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 10, 2010 11:47 pm by Rayne Kinatamaru

Forum
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 44 on Thu Dec 19, 2013 8:21 am
Top posters
Saikoukage | Roy
Kirai & Zumi's Room I_vote_lcapKirai & Zumi's Room I_voting_barKirai & Zumi's Room I_vote_rcap 
Minoushje
Kirai & Zumi's Room I_vote_lcapKirai & Zumi's Room I_voting_barKirai & Zumi's Room I_vote_rcap 
Himokage | Cooky
Paige| Cooky's Right Hand
Zen | The Lawyer
Nena
Nikki | Treasurer
Sasuke
Zumi
Blueberry996

Kirai & Zumi's Room

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Zumi
Medical Nin
Medical Nin
Zumi

Kirai & Zumi's Room Empty
PostSubject: Kirai & Zumi's Room   Kirai & Zumi's Room I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 07, 2009 5:13 pm

Zumi threw her several bags of crap (really, really important crap, mind you) onto the lower bunk bed and let out an excited whoop.

"Hey, Kirai-chan, why don't we splatter-paint the walls with Day-Glo paint and install black lights and a disco ball in the ceiling and buy a multitude of Glo-Sticks and bracelets and highlighters and-and-and---" She ran out of breath, "---and go WILD!" She threw her arms up in what she considered to be a dramatic fashion.

Then she realized Kirai wasn't even in the room and sighed, falling back onto the bed. "Great..." she muttered, "Talking to yourself, again, Zumi? Just great..."
Back to top Go down
Kirai
Chunin
Chunin
Kirai

PostSubject: Re: Kirai & Zumi's Room   Kirai & Zumi's Room I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 07, 2009 8:38 pm

Unknown to Zumi, Kirai was in the room...Just not concious.
She was currently asleep on the top bunk, her multiple bags on top of her and obscurring her from view.

At Zumi's shout however, she jolted awake, "WHA?!?! DUN EAT MEH PIKACHU!..." She blinked and rubbed her eyes, "...Zumi-chan?"
Back to top Go down
http://www.quizilla.com/user/BowlsOfJoy/
Zumi
Medical Nin
Medical Nin
Zumi

PostSubject: Re: Kirai & Zumi's Room   Kirai & Zumi's Room I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 08, 2009 3:07 pm

Zumi squeaked and cast a glance at the top bunk, "Oh, Kirai, damn... You sure scared me." She quirked an eyebrow, "Uh, Pikachu...?"

An unfamiliar sleazy grin peeled Zumi's lips apart, "I dream about... happily ever afters involving a Teenage!Itachi other things..." a gentle shiver racked her torso and she whipped around to her bags, tossing two into the closet and jumping in after them. "In the meantime, Imma unpack my clothes!"
Back to top Go down
Kirai
Chunin
Chunin
Kirai

PostSubject: Re: Kirai & Zumi's Room   Kirai & Zumi's Room I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 08, 2009 5:31 pm

Kirai grinned, "I heard that~"

She leapt off the top bunk, dragging her own bags with her, "I'm gonna unpack too! I call left side! Cause I is a leftie!" She took out her clothes, "And while we do this, let's talk about your dreams ey?~"
Back to top Go down
Zumi
Medical Nin
Medical Nin
Zumi

PostSubject: Re: Kirai & Zumi's Room   Kirai & Zumi's Room I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 08, 2009 6:06 pm

Zumi blushed crimson, "Um... well, they're about this guy.... who's really hot... and he's the older brother of Prez's crush... which is kinda sick because, you know, he's about 8 years older than me--" she stopped abruptly and glanced at Kirai, "We'll talk about this later, ne? When the soundproof door is bolted and we finally get our whisper-voices into gear..."

She placed several shirts on the rack along with some pants, "Kirai, I heard you liked Gaara... 'Tis true, yus?"
Back to top Go down
Kirai
Chunin
Chunin
Kirai

PostSubject: Re: Kirai & Zumi's Room   Kirai & Zumi's Room I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 08, 2009 6:10 pm

Kirai pouted as Zumi stopped talking, "We'll continue this, cause I think I know who you're talking about~"

She blushed the slightest, but did not deny it, "Yea...How'd you know?"
Back to top Go down
Zumi
Medical Nin
Medical Nin
Zumi

PostSubject: Re: Kirai & Zumi's Room   Kirai & Zumi's Room I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 08, 2009 6:27 pm

Zumi's eyes widened and her blush grew, "Damn, Kirai, you pushy little thing you~" She took a deep breath and said very quickly, "OkayyeahIlikeItachibutit'swrongandIshouldn'tandit'sunrequitedandunhealthyand-and-and..." She took another breath, "Um... so, yeah..."

A grin splayed her lips, "I'm supposed to know my BFFL, right?" she huggled Kirai.
Back to top Go down
Kirai
Chunin
Chunin
Kirai

PostSubject: Re: Kirai & Zumi's Room   Kirai & Zumi's Room I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 08, 2009 6:31 pm

Kirai shrugged, "You never know Zumi. True...he might be an emotionless bastard at times...But he can be fun too!...Kinda." She remembered the time Itachi was doing a crossword and she was helping him...'Kay maybe not so fun...But that's how far Kirai got with wonder weasel ._.
Back to top Go down
Zumi
Medical Nin
Medical Nin
Zumi

PostSubject: Re: Kirai & Zumi's Room   Kirai & Zumi's Room I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 08, 2009 6:36 pm

Zumi ruffled her friend's hair, "Right back at'cha, babe; I bet you'll have the time of your life teaching Gaara real love, ohoho~"

She paused then burst out laughing, "Crosswords? Wow..."

((*Purloins Cooky-san's word* G-SUS. Are crosswords the only form of fun he entertains himself with?? D:))
Back to top Go down
Zen | The Lawyer
Persuasive One :: Lawyer
Zen | The Lawyer

PostSubject: Re: Kirai & Zumi's Room   Kirai & Zumi's Room I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 08, 2009 6:40 pm

Zen leaned in the doorway of the young girls' room with a smirk on her face.

"I didn't hear anything," she said in a sing-song voice.

"Zumi, do you want to go grab some dango in Konoha?"

((BLIND DATE NESS))
Back to top Go down
http://www.quizilla.com/user/thegoldenage25/profile/
Kirai
Chunin
Chunin
Kirai

PostSubject: Re: Kirai & Zumi's Room   Kirai & Zumi's Room I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 08, 2009 6:42 pm

((I has NO idea 8D I dunno 'bout you, but he doesn't seem the type to play twister or a DS >.<))

A faint tint of red brushed Kirai's cheeks as she scoffed, "Che. Dun talk silly Zumi. I have yet to see him still..."

"...Yes, crosswords. Them Akatsuki's have no life outside missions...'Cept Kuzu-kun~"

Kirai's head whipped to the door, "Zen!" She turned to Zumi, "Go 'head if ya want, I'll just finish unpacking."
Back to top Go down
Zumi
Medical Nin
Medical Nin
Zumi

PostSubject: Re: Kirai & Zumi's Room   Kirai & Zumi's Room I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 08, 2009 6:44 pm

((You know, I've seen a picture of him playing twister with his fellow Akatsuki members. Quite entertaining xD))

Zumi's heart jumped at the appearance of her squishy master, "Oh-oh, 'course!" She squeaked, excited beyond words. She jumped up and followed Zen obediently.
Back to top Go down
Kirai
Chunin
Chunin
Kirai

PostSubject: Re: Kirai & Zumi's Room   Kirai & Zumi's Room I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 08, 2009 6:47 pm

((Orly? xD *off to photobucket*))

Kirai waves, "See ya roomie~" She turns back to her unpacking, inserting her earphones and bopping her head along to the music.
Back to top Go down
Zen | The Lawyer
Zen | The Lawyer

PostSubject: Re: Kirai & Zumi's Room   Kirai & Zumi's Room I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 08, 2009 6:47 pm

"Come along, Squishy-chuu!"

((We're off to Konoha, the wonderful....eh...you finish it.))
Back to top Go down
Zumi
Medical Nin
Medical Nin
Zumi

PostSubject: Re: Kirai & Zumi's Room   Kirai & Zumi's Room I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 08, 2009 6:50 pm

"Okie-dokies!" She replied in an excited tone, walking out of the door after Zen.
Back to top Go down
Zen | The Lawyer
Zen | The Lawyer

PostSubject: Re: Kirai & Zumi's Room   Kirai & Zumi's Room I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 08, 2009 6:52 pm

(('Kay, the topic is up in Konoha))
Back to top Go down
Kirai
Chunin
Chunin
Kirai

PostSubject: Re: Kirai & Zumi's Room   Kirai & Zumi's Room I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 09, 2009 5:48 pm

"Dooonnneee." Kirai sighs and shoves the now-empty bags farther back into the closet. She walks around their room and looks up at the dull white ceiling, "...We need a disco ball..."
Back to top Go down
Kirai
Chunin
Chunin
Kirai

PostSubject: Re: Kirai & Zumi's Room   Kirai & Zumi's Room I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 10, 2009 5:38 pm

NEW DAY

Yawning, Kirai scratched the back of her head lazily, blinking at the light coming in from the window, '...Get new blinds.' She thought, lookng under her bed at the bottom bunk, "Still no Zumi? Hm." She clambered out of bed and dropped on the floor in a heap, not wanting to move.

'I'll just...stay...he-...'

Snore.
Back to top Go down
Zumi
Medical Nin
Medical Nin
Zumi

PostSubject: Re: Kirai & Zumi's Room   Kirai & Zumi's Room I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 18, 2009 1:12 pm

Zumi padded into the dorm room silently, tossing her bag onto her bed once more and collapsing in the chair facing the desk, pulling a pen from the cluster and the postcard she'd bought when she'd been out on the town.

She began writing on the back: Dear Aunt Barajou-- she paused, frowning.

What could she tell her aunt? That she'd joined a cult? She groaned and slammed her head onto the desk, angry with herself. She'd originally come to Konoha to find her late parents' history, but she hadn't made any leeway with that because she'd been unprepared to live alone...
Back to top Go down
Nena
Jounin
Jounin
Nena

PostSubject: Re: Kirai & Zumi's Room   Kirai & Zumi's Room I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 18, 2009 1:15 pm

Nena walked right over to Zumi and Kirai's room, knocking like a lunatic. "Hellooo~" She sang. "Anybody home~??"
Back to top Go down
http://www.quizilla.com/BellaNena13/profile
Zumi
Medical Nin
Medical Nin
Zumi

PostSubject: Re: Kirai & Zumi's Room   Kirai & Zumi's Room I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 18, 2009 1:21 pm

"NENA!!" Zumi sang, taking a running jump to tackle the brunette. "How are you?"
Back to top Go down
Nena
Jounin
Jounin
Nena

PostSubject: Re: Kirai & Zumi's Room   Kirai & Zumi's Room I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 18, 2009 2:00 pm

Nena grinned. "I am doing fabulous, girl. What about you?" She chirped and briefly looked over Zumi's shoulder to see paper. "Did I interrupt the writting of a love letter?" She grinned though she was most likely off by a lot.
Back to top Go down
Zumi
Medical Nin
Medical Nin
Zumi

PostSubject: Re: Kirai & Zumi's Room   Kirai & Zumi's Room I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 18, 2009 2:16 pm

"Pshh," Zumi rolled her eyes, grinning back at Nena. "I don't do incest, fanks."

She sat back down at the desk, "I'm writing to my aunt, telling her how I'm doing..." she frowned once more, "But I don't know how to tell her I've joined a cult and I'm in league with Akatsuki."

She burst out laughing at the thought of seeing her aunt's face if she'd read that.
Back to top Go down
Nena
Jounin
Jounin
Nena

PostSubject: Re: Kirai & Zumi's Room   Kirai & Zumi's Room I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 18, 2009 7:54 pm

"If it helps," Nena started. "I told my grandma I was going out to get milk and was side-tracked."
Back to top Go down
Zen | The Lawyer
Zen | The Lawyer

PostSubject: Re: Kirai & Zumi's Room   Kirai & Zumi's Room I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 18, 2009 7:57 pm

((Zen Spam: OMG, Nena, that's frickin' hilarious!!!!))
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Kirai & Zumi's Room   Kirai & Zumi's Room I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Kirai & Zumi's Room
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next