HMA
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HMA

Those interested of the bondage and molesting of Hidan...welcome. =w=

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Classic Project Dvdrip 1 Link
The Room of Koehven & Minoushje I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 19, 2013 8:22 am by 

» Videos Gratis De Enanos Follandose A Gay Y Homosexuales En 3gp
The Room of Koehven & Minoushje I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 19, 2013 7:55 am by 

» Codigo Autocad 2014
The Room of Koehven & Minoushje I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 19, 2013 3:48 am by 

» Are people still checking this site?
The Room of Koehven & Minoushje I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 28, 2010 9:04 pm by Rayne Kinatamaru

» My turn now...
The Room of Koehven & Minoushje I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 28, 2010 2:26 pm by NiaKira19

» Hidan's English Voice Confirmed...EPIC FAIL!
The Room of Koehven & Minoushje I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 28, 2010 12:22 pm by NiaKira19

» New Topic!
The Room of Koehven & Minoushje I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 28, 2010 12:19 pm by NiaKira19

» ...............I cannot think of a good title...................
The Room of Koehven & Minoushje I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 28, 2010 12:13 pm by NiaKira19

» ... I'm gonna phail. -_-
The Room of Koehven & Minoushje I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 10, 2010 11:47 pm by Rayne Kinatamaru

Forum
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 44 on Thu Dec 19, 2013 8:21 am
Top posters
Saikoukage | Roy
The Room of Koehven & Minoushje I_vote_lcapThe Room of Koehven & Minoushje I_voting_barThe Room of Koehven & Minoushje I_vote_rcap 
Minoushje
The Room of Koehven & Minoushje I_vote_lcapThe Room of Koehven & Minoushje I_voting_barThe Room of Koehven & Minoushje I_vote_rcap 
Himokage | Cooky
Paige| Cooky's Right Hand
Zen | The Lawyer
Nena
Nikki | Treasurer
Sasuke
Zumi
Blueberry996

The Room of Koehven & Minoushje

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Minoushje
ANBU
ANBU
Minoushje

The Room of Koehven & Minoushje Empty
PostSubject: The Room of Koehven & Minoushje   The Room of Koehven & Minoushje I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 24, 2009 2:21 am

Minoushje was bored... which on it's own is nothing unusual... it seemed that either people were out or sleeping.
To entertain herself she had gotten herself a big cup of coffee and she was now staring in amazement at Koe's pet lobster, wondering if it could do any tricks.
"Sit!" Minoushje said.
The lobster didn't move.
"Don't you dare ignore me!" Minoushje said while placing her finger against the glass.
The lobster slightly moved one antenna (or whatever you call it).
Minoushje raised an eyebrow.
"Stay!" She smiled. "That's a good lobster."

Well, that entertained her for a good five minutes... now what?

Last edited by minoushje on Mon Sep 07, 2009 3:58 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : I = bored)
Back to top Go down
http://www.quizilla.com/user/minoushje/
Minoushje
ANBU
ANBU
Minoushje

PostSubject: Re: The Room of Koehven & Minoushje   The Room of Koehven & Minoushje I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 26, 2009 8:28 am

Minoushje grins happily... she has managed to convince a creepy guy that always stand on the corner of the street to fix her laptop so that she can receive wireless internet from someone else's server... Now the neighboring office has to pay for her YouTube visits and such...

"HOORAY FOR NTAS!!"

lol!

Last edited by minoushje on Mon Sep 07, 2009 3:56 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : because I can XD)
Back to top Go down
Koehven
ANBU
ANBU
Koehven

PostSubject: Re: The Room of Koehven & Minoushje   The Room of Koehven & Minoushje I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 04, 2009 9:00 am

Koe stumbles into the room. Sticks and spurs were tangled in her curls, her body covered in leaves and mud, giving her that something an animal threw up look. She stands up slowly trying not to wobble too much and flicks her gaze up at Minoushje. "heheh I think i passed out and then got lost, I remember going out to the bar with you and teasing Kakuzu and then it all went blank. I woke up some time later in the woods, alone but still dressed thankfully ( No raping loving here, for now!) and then..." She trailed off for a moment as her eyes rest around the room. It's so cool looking and I have a lobster!

She heard Minoushje cough a bit to get her attention so that she could continue explaining why she had been gone for so long." Right umm... oh yeah I try to get out of the forest and make it back to HQ and i get attacked by birds! I hate birds and when I tried..." She continued to ramble on about getting herself stuck in a log when hiding and various other clumsy things before she took a long breath. "and now here I am!" She smiled widely before falling flat on her face in exhaustion, becoming a messy pile of snoring Koe.
Back to top Go down
http://www.quizilla.com/user/Koehven/profile/
Minoushje
ANBU
ANBU
Minoushje

PostSubject: Re: The Room of Koehven & Minoushje   The Room of Koehven & Minoushje I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 04, 2009 10:03 am

Minoushje snickers at the sight of her roommate.
But how in Heaven's name was she going to get her in the top bunk-bed all by herself?
Oh wait! Idea!
She forms some seals.
"Flower Ninja Art: Dance of the Wisteria." She whispers.
With just a little bit of chakra she wraps the vine around Koe after which it lifts her up and carries her to the bed.
Koe makes some sort of snoring sound, turns on her stomach and continues sleeping.

Last edited by minoushje on Mon Sep 07, 2009 3:39 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Koehven
ANBU
ANBU
Koehven

PostSubject: Re: The Room of Koehven & Minoushje   The Room of Koehven & Minoushje I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 04, 2009 12:39 pm

Koe snorted a bit in her sleep as she dreamed of being tickled by plants coming from Zetsu, that thought some what hilarious to her.

She attempted to roll over onto her back, of course even in her sleep she was clumsy, earning her a hard thud to vibrate through her body as she hit the floor. Still she remained asleep. Being chased by birds really wears a person out.
Back to top Go down
Minoushje
ANBU
ANBU
Minoushje

PostSubject: Re: The Room of Koehven & Minoushje   The Room of Koehven & Minoushje I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 07, 2009 3:29 am

The next day Minoushje walks in with a vase full of flowers when she finds Koe lying on the floor still fast asleep mumbling something along the line of 'Stop it, Zetsu'.
She shakes her head, time to wake her roommate up... Koe has been sleeping for over 24 hours.
Best way to do that? Water, ice-cold water...
Minoushje walks to the shared bathroom and comes back a few moments later.

*SPLASH*
Back to top Go down
Koehven
ANBU
ANBU
Koehven

PostSubject: Re: The Room of Koehven & Minoushje   The Room of Koehven & Minoushje I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 07, 2009 1:36 pm

Koe shot up with a yell " No Kisame don't drown me!" She blinked the excess water out of her eyes and spit out what had landed in her mouth. " How did I get on the floor?" She looked up at Monoushje who held a huge smile on her face, not to mention the now empty vase in her hands. "I think we could use an alarm clock next time." She stood up, wobbling a bit, trying to shake the water off her clothes.
Back to top Go down
Minoushje
ANBU
ANBU
Minoushje

PostSubject: Re: The Room of Koehven & Minoushje   The Room of Koehven & Minoushje I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 08, 2009 12:02 am

"Couldn't resist." Minoushje said grinning. "Awake? Or should I throw some more water?"
Minoushje walks back to the bathroom and comes back, this time the vase is filled with the flowers once again.
"Hope you like flowers..." She says. "I think they brighten up any room."

Last edited by minoushje on Wed Sep 09, 2009 12:37 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : cause I can't write)
Back to top Go down
Koehven
ANBU
ANBU
Koehven

PostSubject: Re: The Room of Koehven & Minoushje   The Room of Koehven & Minoushje I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 08, 2009 2:58 pm

"I'm up! I'm up!" She yawned slowly as she picked herself from the floor and headed to her drawers to find something dry to wear. After she had found something that she deemed clean and she had successfully put it on without getting caught in anything, sleeves or leg holes, her attention turned back to her roommate. "I love flowers! I wish I could have a whole room made of nothing but blooming trees and bushes that intertwine and make walls and a roof and even furniture!" She grinned to herself like a small kid imaging what it would be like to go in space or be a ballerina.
Back to top Go down
Minoushje
ANBU
ANBU
Minoushje

PostSubject: Re: The Room of Koehven & Minoushje   The Room of Koehven & Minoushje I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 18, 2009 12:18 am

A New Day ((XD))

Minoushje sits on her bed, just relaxing after decorating the room, when Koe walks in.
"Hey," she greets, "heard you became ANBU too... congrats. Now you can help me and Roy once Hidan escapes again."

She forms a simple seal to let a vine grow at a somewhat empty spot.
"So how do you like the room?"
Their bedroom almost looked like a flowery jungle... with beautiful flowers and tropical plants covering the walls and ceiling.
"I asked Yamato-senpai for a little help... so now you still have some trees in the room." Minoushje grinned. "Cat seems to like it too."
She points at a corner of the room where Cat is napping on a high branch, her head tucked in-between her wing, making her look like a big ball of fluffy feathers.
Back to top Go down
Koehven
ANBU
ANBU
Koehven

PostSubject: Re: The Room of Koehven & Minoushje   The Room of Koehven & Minoushje I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 26, 2009 6:59 pm

Koehven smiles softly as she takes in the view. A light blush comes to her face as she mummbles lightly under her breath something about Zetsu.

She shakes her head to clear her thoughts before turning back to Mino. "It's beautiful! Your so lucky I love plants but they don't seem to like me too much, except for the carnivorous kind cause they can fend for them selves!' Her blush darkens a bit and she turns her head to hide it. "Yep ANBU, I can't tell you how surprised I was to learn that too."
Back to top Go down
Minoushje
ANBU
ANBU
Minoushje

PostSubject: Re: The Room of Koehven & Minoushje   The Room of Koehven & Minoushje I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 27, 2009 2:15 am

"Why should you be surprised? You think before you act, right? That's the most important quality in an ANBU... the rest can be learned by training."

Next she grins.
"So who are you thinking about? You're cheeks resemble the color of the flowers behind you."
Back to top Go down
Koehven
ANBU
ANBU
Koehven

PostSubject: Re: The Room of Koehven & Minoushje   The Room of Koehven & Minoushje I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 27, 2009 3:30 pm

Koe smiled softly and nods her head in agreement with Mino. "Yeah your right, I do think ahead which can be very useful." At the mention of her rosy cheeks, which deepened in their red hue, Koe stuttered a bit about nothing and certainty not zetsu.

((hehehe oh zetsu..it's so hard to just like one guy though....kakuzu lol. I feel weird when I like the other guys because technically they are way way to young for me! but they are so cute!!!!))
Back to top Go down
Minoushje
ANBU
ANBU
Minoushje

PostSubject: Re: The Room of Koehven & Minoushje   The Room of Koehven & Minoushje I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 28, 2009 12:11 am

Minoushje sits up, her interest peaked.
"How but this, you tell who you like and I'll tell who I like... one more person that knows won't matter."

((I know what you mean... though I tend to like the Konoha guys better then the Akatsuki guys.... Izumo, Kotetsu, Iruka, Kakashi'(and more XD) are all dateable if you look at their age.))
Back to top Go down
Koehven
ANBU
ANBU
Koehven

PostSubject: Re: The Room of Koehven & Minoushje   The Room of Koehven & Minoushje I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 28, 2009 7:47 pm

"Yeah I guess so.." Koe trailed off for a moment...a look of apprehension in her eyes before she shook it off and smiled softly towards Mino. "Well it's umm...i guess a toss up between two guys, both of which would never happen but hey that doesn't stop one from liking another I guess.." She hadn't noticed she had begun rambling until Cat flew down and fluffed itself in her hair, which of course caused her to squeak loudly and fall off her bed. "Oww...sorry little bird you kinda scared me.."

She looked back up at Mino and offered a small smile. "it's Zetsu and Kakuzu...i know i know..what is wrong with me why couldn't I like Izumo or Kakashi?"

(( lol yeah I like others too i guess i just have a thing for more quiet grumpy men lol..though I do like Iruka..he is just way to cute and molestable for his own good!!!!))))
Back to top Go down
Minoushje
ANBU
ANBU
Minoushje

PostSubject: Re: The Room of Koehven & Minoushje   The Room of Koehven & Minoushje I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 29, 2009 12:19 am

"I already figured you liked Zetsu... last night you kept talking about roses and Zetsu." Minoushje said grinning. "I've never actually met him but I think I can understand what you see in him. Though Kakuzu is new for me... isn't he a bit old? And hairy?"

((I do agree on the Iruka part Very Happy he's one of the few guys I just find adorable... strange, why could I easily picture him as a girl's gay best friend?? *burst out in laughter after mentally picturing Iruka in only a tight leather pants dancing on a boat during the Amsterdam GayParade*))
Back to top Go down
Koehven
ANBU
ANBU
Koehven

PostSubject: Re: The Room of Koehven & Minoushje   The Room of Koehven & Minoushje I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 29, 2009 2:27 am

Koe blushed, forgetting about the little talking in her sleep problem. "He is an interesting one I have to say. As for Kakuzu well...yeah he is older but that is ok and he's not hairy just tentac-" Her hand slapped over her mouth before she could finish what she was about to say. A look of complete embarrassment cover her features before she cough nervously. "Ne, so who is it that you like Mino-san?"

(( lol!! OMG I am now going to dream about Iruka like that...as well as Oro in drag doing the hula...lol don't ask))
Back to top Go down
Minoushje
ANBU
ANBU
Minoushje

PostSubject: Re: The Room of Koehven & Minoushje   The Room of Koehven & Minoushje I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 29, 2009 2:39 am

Minoushje starts blushing just thinking about that certain person.
"Kotetsu... and I think we're sort of official...."
She resists the urge to start squealing like a lovestruck teenage girl.

((Oro doing the hula? Is that including coconut bikini top? I want to add a third on our Narutard GayParade Boat (XD), Sasuke doing the macarena (I once found a picture of that on DA) that be hilarious too, loosen those hips Duckbutt Uchiha!!))
Back to top Go down
Koehven
ANBU
ANBU
Koehven

PostSubject: Re: The Room of Koehven & Minoushje   The Room of Koehven & Minoushje I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 04, 2009 10:07 pm

"Wow that's awesome! I am very excited for you." Koe grinned at her friend. "Neh..your lucky.. so who is it?"

((lol..wow I am watching manswers and they have some of the stupid questions ever!!))
Back to top Go down
Minoushje
ANBU
ANBU
Minoushje

PostSubject: Re: The Room of Koehven & Minoushje   The Room of Koehven & Minoushje I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 05, 2009 12:10 am

Minoushje tilted her head to the side.
"Uhh... I just told you that..." She says while sweatdropping.

((Dude, pay attention XD... and what is 'manswers'?? I live in Holland so I never heard of that show ^.^" ))
Back to top Go down
Koehven
ANBU
ANBU
Koehven

PostSubject: Re: The Room of Koehven & Minoushje   The Room of Koehven & Minoushje I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 05, 2009 2:31 am

"Huh..." Koehven thought for a moment before slamming a fist into her palm. " Kotetsu that's right..sorry" Though by the wide smile on her face the sorry somehow didn't seem very sincere, at least to anyone but Mino and others close to her. "So I have noticed a lot of blind dates are being arranged around our fellow members-" She stopped for a minute to pull a piece of her hair that had fallen down her shirt. "aha caught you tickle monster!!..ano..oh yeah they must all be pretty excited Ne?"

(( lol oh yeah ok it's this show that answers questions that guys ask..like how do boobs look in space, what is the biggest gun you can buy, how do you escape a tiger attack..and many other ones..mostly about women and mayhem and of course the whole show has tons of well-endowed doll looking women..but some of the answers are hilarious and it shows just how simple minded some people are..))
Back to top Go down
Minoushje
ANBU
ANBU
Minoushje

PostSubject: Re: The Room of Koehven & Minoushje   The Room of Koehven & Minoushje I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 05, 2009 2:37 am

Minoushje shrugged her shoulders.
"I guess so... though I can't understand why they're so desperate in finding a guy... most of them are still kids!! Or is that just me?"

Minoushje grinned.
"Maybe we ought to ask Roy if she can help setting you up... maybe she can arrange a date with Zetsu or Kakuzu... she seems pretty close with the guys from the Akatsuki."

She laughed when Koe pulled the piece of hair out of her shirt.
"I hate when that happens..." She said smiling.

((Sounds like a fun show Very Happy but even if they would air it in Holland (or more likely, make a Dutch version which won't be as fun) it's probably aired real late and I won't be able to watch it -_-"))
Back to top Go down
Koehven
ANBU
ANBU
Koehven

PostSubject: Re: The Room of Koehven & Minoushje   The Room of Koehven & Minoushje I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 05, 2009 2:57 am

"That would be really cool but I'm not sure that would work out very well, I mean what s-ranked criminal have you ever heard of that had a relationship. Really it may just be infatuation..I don't really do well around guys..I blush too much and tend to just blink and swallow my own words then proceed to laugh like an idiot till they go away." Koe rubbed the back of her head nervously before shooting Mino a huge grin.

"I feel like making flower crowns from these plants..wanna help me?" It had seemed that Koehven's inner child had woken up and demanded arts and crafts.

(( yeah it does come on really late...I have problems sleeping so that's why I get to see it every once in a while.))
Back to top Go down
Minoushje
ANBU
ANBU
Minoushje

PostSubject: Re: The Room of Koehven & Minoushje   The Room of Koehven & Minoushje I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 05, 2009 3:03 am

"Hmm... yeah, you might be right about that."
Minoushje thinks for a while.
"Oh well, I guess that means I'll have to find someone else for you!!"

At Koe's sudden outburst Minoushje just blinks a few times.
"Flower crowns?? ...sure why not... but I guess I'm not allowed to use my chakra to use them, right?"

((I just sleep too much.., I go to bed at nine or something, dependable if there's something good on TV... and my alarm goes off at seven in the morning, and still I feel like I don't get enough sleep. My mum wants me to see a doctor about that but I don't want that cause that means they have to do a bloodtest and I'm terrified of needles ^.^"))
Back to top Go down
Koehven
ANBU
ANBU
Koehven

PostSubject: Re: The Room of Koehven & Minoushje   The Room of Koehven & Minoushje I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 05, 2009 3:15 am

Koehven thought for a moment before offering a cheeky grin towards the other girl. "Nah use chakra if you want..it's anything goes!" At this point she leap over to the closes flowers and began plucking them with their stems, since that is key in the art of flower chains and crowns. After a few minutes she held up a small circle of flowers which immediately came apart. "Maybe some green twigs will make this sturdier. Hey after we make them you can give yours to Kotetsu as a present..hmm."

( Yeah i used to sleep fine but then I went into the Airforce boot-camp and ever since I got medically discharged (for a broken wrist) i haven't slept the same.))
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Room of Koehven & Minoushje   The Room of Koehven & Minoushje I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Room of Koehven & Minoushje
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next