HMA
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HMA

Those interested of the bondage and molesting of Hidan...welcome. =w=

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Classic Project Dvdrip 1 Link
The Room of Koehven & Minoushje - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 19, 2013 8:22 am by 

» Videos Gratis De Enanos Follandose A Gay Y Homosexuales En 3gp
The Room of Koehven & Minoushje - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 19, 2013 7:55 am by 

» Codigo Autocad 2014
The Room of Koehven & Minoushje - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 19, 2013 3:48 am by 

» Are people still checking this site?
The Room of Koehven & Minoushje - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 28, 2010 9:04 pm by Rayne Kinatamaru

» My turn now...
The Room of Koehven & Minoushje - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 28, 2010 2:26 pm by NiaKira19

» Hidan's English Voice Confirmed...EPIC FAIL!
The Room of Koehven & Minoushje - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 28, 2010 12:22 pm by NiaKira19

» New Topic!
The Room of Koehven & Minoushje - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 28, 2010 12:19 pm by NiaKira19

» ...............I cannot think of a good title...................
The Room of Koehven & Minoushje - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 28, 2010 12:13 pm by NiaKira19

» ... I'm gonna phail. -_-
The Room of Koehven & Minoushje - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 10, 2010 11:47 pm by Rayne Kinatamaru

Forum
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 44 on Thu Dec 19, 2013 8:21 am
Top posters
Saikoukage | Roy
The Room of Koehven & Minoushje - Page 3 I_vote_lcapThe Room of Koehven & Minoushje - Page 3 I_voting_barThe Room of Koehven & Minoushje - Page 3 I_vote_rcap 
Minoushje
The Room of Koehven & Minoushje - Page 3 I_vote_lcapThe Room of Koehven & Minoushje - Page 3 I_voting_barThe Room of Koehven & Minoushje - Page 3 I_vote_rcap 
Himokage | Cooky
Paige| Cooky's Right Hand
Zen | The Lawyer
Nena
Nikki | Treasurer
Sasuke
Zumi
Blueberry996

The Room of Koehven & Minoushje

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Kotetsu Hagane

Kotetsu Hagane

The Room of Koehven & Minoushje - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Room of Koehven & Minoushje   The Room of Koehven & Minoushje - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 09, 2009 8:56 am

Kotetsu stumbled in the bedroom, a hand on the door and his eyes a bit wide.

"Holy...crap. There were weird sounds from the basement...is there someone down there?!" He asked, scratching the back of his head and shuddering. "That was so weird..."

(( And the idiot comes bumbling in ))
Back to top Go down
Minoushje
ANBU
ANBU
Minoushje

PostSubject: Re: The Room of Koehven & Minoushje   The Room of Koehven & Minoushje - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 09, 2009 10:30 am

"Oh don't worry about that... we just got huge rats. That's why none of us like to go there."
Next she looked at Koe.
"Please can I tell him... please?"
Back to top Go down
http://www.quizilla.com/user/minoushje/
Koehven
ANBU
ANBU
Koehven

PostSubject: Re: The Room of Koehven & Minoushje   The Room of Koehven & Minoushje - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 09, 2009 2:55 pm

Koe nodded her head. Izumo may have already told him but if not oh well he waited too long.
Back to top Go down
http://www.quizilla.com/user/Koehven/profile/
Kotetsu Hagane

Kotetsu Hagane

PostSubject: Re: The Room of Koehven & Minoushje   The Room of Koehven & Minoushje - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 09, 2009 9:17 pm

Kotetsu tilted his head, "Ah....tell me what?" He asked, raising his eye brow. Ah, not something else being sprung on me...Izumo already broke the news about him and Koe...Oh, I should congrat her after whatever...
Back to top Go down
Minoushje
ANBU
ANBU
Minoushje

PostSubject: Re: The Room of Koehven & Minoushje   The Room of Koehven & Minoushje - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 10, 2009 2:05 am

"Koe and Izumo are going to get married!!" Minoushje said smiling. A hand pressed against her heart. "Isn't it romantic!!"

What do you mean, she's a hopeless romantic girl who's got her head in the clouds??

"I am so organizing the bachelorette party!! Maybe I should ask Roy for help..."

Well, there isn't much romantic about a party like that... unless the stripper picks a romantic song XD
Back to top Go down
http://www.quizilla.com/user/minoushje/
Kotetsu Hagane

Kotetsu Hagane

PostSubject: Re: The Room of Koehven & Minoushje   The Room of Koehven & Minoushje - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 11, 2009 1:08 pm

Just because he is Kotetsu, he waved his hand.

"Yeah, Izumo told me not too long ago. Congrats Koe." He said, grinning and giving a thumbs up.

"And if you ask Roy for help...there will be more alcohol...and the stripper won't be the only one."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Room of Koehven & Minoushje   The Room of Koehven & Minoushje - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Room of Koehven & Minoushje
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3