HMA
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HMA

Those interested of the bondage and molesting of Hidan...welcome. =w=

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Classic Project Dvdrip 1 Link
:: Double Date :: || Neji+Nikki / Sasuke+Roy || - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 19, 2013 8:22 am by 

» Videos Gratis De Enanos Follandose A Gay Y Homosexuales En 3gp
:: Double Date :: || Neji+Nikki / Sasuke+Roy || - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 19, 2013 7:55 am by 

» Codigo Autocad 2014
:: Double Date :: || Neji+Nikki / Sasuke+Roy || - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 19, 2013 3:48 am by 

» Are people still checking this site?
:: Double Date :: || Neji+Nikki / Sasuke+Roy || - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 28, 2010 9:04 pm by Rayne Kinatamaru

» My turn now...
:: Double Date :: || Neji+Nikki / Sasuke+Roy || - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 28, 2010 2:26 pm by NiaKira19

» Hidan's English Voice Confirmed...EPIC FAIL!
:: Double Date :: || Neji+Nikki / Sasuke+Roy || - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 28, 2010 12:22 pm by NiaKira19

» New Topic!
:: Double Date :: || Neji+Nikki / Sasuke+Roy || - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 28, 2010 12:19 pm by NiaKira19

» ...............I cannot think of a good title...................
:: Double Date :: || Neji+Nikki / Sasuke+Roy || - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 28, 2010 12:13 pm by NiaKira19

» ... I'm gonna phail. -_-
:: Double Date :: || Neji+Nikki / Sasuke+Roy || - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 10, 2010 11:47 pm by Rayne Kinatamaru

Forum
Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 44 on Thu Dec 19, 2013 8:21 am
Top posters
Saikoukage | Roy
:: Double Date :: || Neji+Nikki / Sasuke+Roy || - Page 2 I_vote_lcap:: Double Date :: || Neji+Nikki / Sasuke+Roy || - Page 2 I_voting_bar:: Double Date :: || Neji+Nikki / Sasuke+Roy || - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Minoushje
:: Double Date :: || Neji+Nikki / Sasuke+Roy || - Page 2 I_vote_lcap:: Double Date :: || Neji+Nikki / Sasuke+Roy || - Page 2 I_voting_bar:: Double Date :: || Neji+Nikki / Sasuke+Roy || - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Himokage | Cooky
Paige| Cooky's Right Hand
Zen | The Lawyer
Nena
Nikki | Treasurer
Sasuke
Zumi
Blueberry996

:: Double Date :: || Neji+Nikki / Sasuke+Roy ||

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Sasuke

Sasuke

:: Double Date :: || Neji+Nikki / Sasuke+Roy || - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: :: Double Date :: || Neji+Nikki / Sasuke+Roy ||   :: Double Date :: || Neji+Nikki / Sasuke+Roy || - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 29, 2009 2:12 pm

Sasuke growled at Neji's 'some other Uchiha' bite. "You're one to talk about 'bonds.' Who was the one that tried to kill his younger female cousin during the chunin exams because he got the short end of the stick of 'destiny.'" He snapped while averting his eyes to Roy. "We aren't fighitng, we're sharing our thoughts."
Back to top Go down
Saikoukage | Roy
Puppeteer :: Saikoukage
Saikoukage | Roy

PostSubject: Re: :: Double Date :: || Neji+Nikki / Sasuke+Roy ||   :: Double Date :: || Neji+Nikki / Sasuke+Roy || - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 29, 2009 2:24 pm

Roy sighed, grabbing Sasuke's sleeve and pulling him
to sit, smacking her hand over his mouth and leaving it there. "Both of
you just stop. Seriously." She said, her eyes closed. "One more peep
about destiny or...fighting or, 'sharing thoughts' in that
manner...I'll mind rape both of you to the point where you'll be scared
to leave your house or even sleep." She said, frowning.
Back to top Go down
http://www.quizilla.com/user/grimmjownii
Sasuke

Sasuke

PostSubject: Re: :: Double Date :: || Neji+Nikki / Sasuke+Roy ||   :: Double Date :: || Neji+Nikki / Sasuke+Roy || - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 29, 2009 3:01 pm

Sasuke scoffed and turned away, grumbling incoheirent words of vehemence. "Fine; for you."

[[Inner!Sasuke: Dx HE STARTED IT!! *pointpoint*]]
Back to top Go down
Saikoukage | Roy
Saikoukage | Roy

PostSubject: Re: :: Double Date :: || Neji+Nikki / Sasuke+Roy ||   :: Double Date :: || Neji+Nikki / Sasuke+Roy || - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 29, 2009 3:07 pm

Roy smiled a bit, "Loosen up, both of you. We're here to have fun..." She said, playfully smacking Sasuke's face. "Kay?"

[[Inner!Roy: Well, I'm FINISHING IT! GOT THAT BISH?! D<]]
Back to top Go down
Neji Hyuuga

Neji Hyuuga

PostSubject: Re: :: Double Date :: || Neji+Nikki / Sasuke+Roy ||   :: Double Date :: || Neji+Nikki / Sasuke+Roy || - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 29, 2009 3:13 pm

Neji sighed, putting an arm around Nikki. "Anyways...what are we going to get to eat?" He asked, his eyes closed.
Back to top Go down
Sasuke

Sasuke

PostSubject: Re: :: Double Date :: || Neji+Nikki / Sasuke+Roy ||   :: Double Date :: || Neji+Nikki / Sasuke+Roy || - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 29, 2009 3:15 pm

Sasuke mumbled. "Yeah, yeah. When's our food coming?"

[[Inner!Sasuke: :C YOU ALWAYS TAKE HIS SIDE!! ]]
Back to top Go down
Saikoukage | Roy
Saikoukage | Roy

PostSubject: Re: :: Double Date :: || Neji+Nikki / Sasuke+Roy ||   :: Double Date :: || Neji+Nikki / Sasuke+Roy || - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 29, 2009 3:23 pm

Roy grinned a bit, "We haven't even ordered..." She said, snickering a bit.

[[Inner!Roy: I always take your side stupid! D8 This is one of the first times I've gone against you!]]
Back to top Go down
Nikki | Treasurer

Nikki | Treasurer

Location : In my basement...reading Manga. @.@ So many to read before I can buy more!

PostSubject: Re: :: Double Date :: || Neji+Nikki / Sasuke+Roy ||   :: Double Date :: || Neji+Nikki / Sasuke+Roy || - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 29, 2009 8:26 pm

Nikki tapped her bottom lip with her index finger, "You know...I haven't had dango for so long, I wouldn't know what to get..." She looked over at Roy, and then Neji, "Will one of you order for me?" She rubbed the back of her neck, slightly sweatdropping, "If you wouldn't mind, that is."
Back to top Go down
http://www.quizilla.com/user/EightRedRoses
Neji Hyuuga

Neji Hyuuga

PostSubject: Re: :: Double Date :: || Neji+Nikki / Sasuke+Roy ||   :: Double Date :: || Neji+Nikki / Sasuke+Roy || - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 30, 2009 12:44 am

"I think it would be best, and cheaper if we all got the same thing and just shared." Neji replied, opening his eyes a bit. "I know how stingy both of you are with money." He said, grinning a bit.
Back to top Go down
Sasuke

Sasuke

PostSubject: Re: :: Double Date :: || Neji+Nikki / Sasuke+Roy ||   :: Double Date :: || Neji+Nikki / Sasuke+Roy || - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 30, 2009 7:22 am

Sasuke shrugged. "I know what I want. Me and Paige got some of that dango-stuff for the first time earlier, I want that tri-colored thing she got for me last time. It tasted . . . good."

Converting his Uchiha words in to actual words 'good' meant 'amazing.'

[[ProblemChild!Sasuke: Dx SEE!! YOU ARE ON HIS SIDE!! *stompstomp* I WISH I WAS NEVER BORN!!]]
Back to top Go down
Saikoukage | Roy
Saikoukage | Roy

PostSubject: Re: :: Double Date :: || Neji+Nikki / Sasuke+Roy ||   :: Double Date :: || Neji+Nikki / Sasuke+Roy || - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 30, 2009 7:51 am

Roy shrugged as well, "I have no idea. I usually just have them surprise me each time." She said, glancing at the counter. "So...the tri-coloured one?" She asked, looking at the other two, making sure it was okay.

[[GuiltyLoving!Roy: D8 Don't wish that! I'd cry if you weren't around! Dx]]
Back to top Go down
Nikki | Treasurer

Nikki | Treasurer

Location : In my basement...reading Manga. @.@ So many to read before I can buy more!

PostSubject: Re: :: Double Date :: || Neji+Nikki / Sasuke+Roy ||   :: Double Date :: || Neji+Nikki / Sasuke+Roy || - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 01, 2009 8:01 pm

Nikki nodded, and grinned sheepishly at Neji calling her stingy with money. It was too true. "I'm fine with that. Just as long as there's green tea." She smiled, for some reason she'd had a craving for green tea lately.
Back to top Go down
Neji Hyuuga

Neji Hyuuga

PostSubject: Re: :: Double Date :: || Neji+Nikki / Sasuke+Roy ||   :: Double Date :: || Neji+Nikki / Sasuke+Roy || - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 01, 2009 10:59 pm

Neji nodded and glanced at Sasuke, narrowing his eyes. "I'll go order." He said, sliding out and heading over to the counter, and ordering.
Back to top Go down
Sasuke

Sasuke

PostSubject: Re: :: Double Date :: || Neji+Nikki / Sasuke+Roy ||   :: Double Date :: || Neji+Nikki / Sasuke+Roy || - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 03, 2009 4:22 pm

"'I'll go order.'" Sasuke repeated in a mocking tone. He grumbled incoherent words afterwards.
Back to top Go down
Nikki | Treasurer

Nikki | Treasurer

PostSubject: Re: :: Double Date :: || Neji+Nikki / Sasuke+Roy ||   :: Double Date :: || Neji+Nikki / Sasuke+Roy || - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 03, 2009 4:54 pm

Nikki rolled her eyes at Sasuke, wanting to kick him under the table. She sighed and rested her chin on the palm of her right hand, proping her head up. "I wish you two could get along better..." Especially since you might become "relatives" later on... She let out a slight giggle, and turned her gaze toward Neji.
Back to top Go down
Saikoukage | Roy
Saikoukage | Roy

PostSubject: Re: :: Double Date :: || Neji+Nikki / Sasuke+Roy ||   :: Double Date :: || Neji+Nikki / Sasuke+Roy || - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 03, 2009 5:07 pm

Roy frowned a bit, glancing from Sasuke to Neji. "...Geez." She muttered, smacking Sasuke in the chest, rather hard compared to her normal hits. "Stop being an ass."
Back to top Go down
Sasuke

Sasuke

PostSubject: Re: :: Double Date :: || Neji+Nikki / Sasuke+Roy ||   :: Double Date :: || Neji+Nikki / Sasuke+Roy || - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 03, 2009 5:09 pm

"He's the one being an ass!" Sasuke fiercely whispered in his defense.
Back to top Go down
Neji Hyuuga

Neji Hyuuga

PostSubject: Re: :: Double Date :: || Neji+Nikki / Sasuke+Roy ||   :: Double Date :: || Neji+Nikki / Sasuke+Roy || - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 03, 2009 5:54 pm

Neji closed his eyes as he walked back with their food, setting it down on the table. "Sasuke, if you have a problem with me just come out and say it. I don't want there to be any trouble for Nikki." He said, sitting down.
Back to top Go down
Sasuke

Sasuke

PostSubject: Re: :: Double Date :: || Neji+Nikki / Sasuke+Roy ||   :: Double Date :: || Neji+Nikki / Sasuke+Roy || - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 07, 2009 11:48 am

Sasuke snorted. "You're the one with the problem." He said while snatching his food and taking his dango.
Back to top Go down
Neji Hyuuga

Neji Hyuuga

PostSubject: Re: :: Double Date :: || Neji+Nikki / Sasuke+Roy ||   :: Double Date :: || Neji+Nikki / Sasuke+Roy || - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 07, 2009 12:58 pm

Neji narrowed his eyes, "I don't have a problem. I'm just wondering why you decided to come back after these years." He said, picking up his dango and popping a piece in his mouth.
Back to top Go down
Nikki | Treasurer

Nikki | Treasurer

PostSubject: Re: :: Double Date :: || Neji+Nikki / Sasuke+Roy ||   :: Double Date :: || Neji+Nikki / Sasuke+Roy || - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 07, 2009 1:16 pm

Nikki felt herself sigh unintentionally, and she propped her head up on her arm. She took a sip of her tea, and then gently swished ((lolwhut?)) it around in the cup. "Look...If you boys really need some time alone to talk about all of this stuff, I'd be willing to leave right now so I won't be brought into the conflict...But that would mean the date would most likely be canceled...and there probably wouldn't be any more for a while." She didn't like talking to anyone with that kind of tone, but they just kept bringing that stuff up!
Back to top Go down
Sasuke

Sasuke

PostSubject: Re: :: Double Date :: || Neji+Nikki / Sasuke+Roy ||   :: Double Date :: || Neji+Nikki / Sasuke+Roy || - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 07, 2009 4:48 pm

Sasuke's eyes flashed a dangerous darkness in them. "Why I came back and why I left are none of your concern. I will say no more on the matter." He took a deep breathe while turning to Nikki. "I apologize if I'm making this worse, I'm just saying what needs to be said."
Back to top Go down
Saikoukage | Roy
Saikoukage | Roy

PostSubject: Re: :: Double Date :: || Neji+Nikki / Sasuke+Roy ||   :: Double Date :: || Neji+Nikki / Sasuke+Roy || - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 07, 2009 11:30 pm

Roy sighed a bit, taking Sasuke's dango and shoving it in his mouth. "Guess what? I think it's time for the children to all shut up." She said, pausing. ...I'm the only adult.... Lets just say, her face collided with the table as a groan left her lips. "Fail"
Back to top Go down
Nikki | Treasurer

Nikki | Treasurer

PostSubject: Re: :: Double Date :: || Neji+Nikki / Sasuke+Roy ||   :: Double Date :: || Neji+Nikki / Sasuke+Roy || - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 07, 2009 11:57 pm

"Apology accepted." Nikki replied to Sasuke, not even really paying attention to what he said. She took one of the sticks of dango and started nibbling on it, "Yokay, Roy?" She blinked, slightly twitching as Roy's head hit the table and the tableware rattled.
Back to top Go down
Sasuke

Sasuke

PostSubject: Re: :: Double Date :: || Neji+Nikki / Sasuke+Roy ||   :: Double Date :: || Neji+Nikki / Sasuke+Roy || - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 08, 2009 1:38 pm

Sasuke waved a dissimisive hand in Roy's direction. "She does that when she's happy, so it happens alot around me."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: :: Double Date :: || Neji+Nikki / Sasuke+Roy ||   :: Double Date :: || Neji+Nikki / Sasuke+Roy || - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

:: Double Date :: || Neji+Nikki / Sasuke+Roy ||
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next