HMA
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HMA

Those interested of the bondage and molesting of Hidan...welcome. =w=

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Classic Project Dvdrip 1 Link
... I'm gonna phail. -_- I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 19, 2013 8:22 am by 

» Videos Gratis De Enanos Follandose A Gay Y Homosexuales En 3gp
... I'm gonna phail. -_- I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 19, 2013 7:55 am by 

» Codigo Autocad 2014
... I'm gonna phail. -_- I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 19, 2013 3:48 am by 

» Are people still checking this site?
... I'm gonna phail. -_- I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 28, 2010 9:04 pm by Rayne Kinatamaru

» My turn now...
... I'm gonna phail. -_- I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 28, 2010 2:26 pm by NiaKira19

» Hidan's English Voice Confirmed...EPIC FAIL!
... I'm gonna phail. -_- I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 28, 2010 12:22 pm by NiaKira19

» New Topic!
... I'm gonna phail. -_- I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 28, 2010 12:19 pm by NiaKira19

» ...............I cannot think of a good title...................
... I'm gonna phail. -_- I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 28, 2010 12:13 pm by NiaKira19

» ... I'm gonna phail. -_-
... I'm gonna phail. -_- I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 10, 2010 11:47 pm by Rayne Kinatamaru

Forum
Who is online?
In total there are 4 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 4 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 44 on Thu Dec 19, 2013 8:21 am
Top posters
Saikoukage | Roy
... I'm gonna phail. -_- I_vote_lcap... I'm gonna phail. -_- I_voting_bar... I'm gonna phail. -_- I_vote_rcap 
Minoushje
... I'm gonna phail. -_- I_vote_lcap... I'm gonna phail. -_- I_voting_bar... I'm gonna phail. -_- I_vote_rcap 
Himokage | Cooky
Paige| Cooky's Right Hand
Zen | The Lawyer
Nena
Nikki | Treasurer
Sasuke
Zumi
Blueberry996

... I'm gonna phail. -_-

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Rayne Kinatamaru

Rayne Kinatamaru

... I'm gonna phail. -_- Empty
PostSubject: ... I'm gonna phail. -_-   ... I'm gonna phail. -_- I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 30, 2009 11:59 pm

"... what the... heck? How the hell did I get here? Rayne stares blankly at the woman in front of her.

"... Roy-sama? Where am I?" Rayne looks around, confusion clear on her face, before turned back to the woman.

Right when Rayne was about to question the black-haired? woman again, Rayne's brain decides to kick in.

"... I'm here for some kind of... Rank Test-thing...?" :/

((... if that made no-sense whats-so-ever, don't worry. Rayne just needs to learn to take her meds on time is really, really absent-minded and sometimes just doesn't pay attention to what she's doing.))
Back to top Go down
http://www.quizilla.com/user/ImGoingInsaneHelp/profile/
Minoushje
ANBU
ANBU
Minoushje

PostSubject: Re: ... I'm gonna phail. -_-   ... I'm gonna phail. -_- I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 31, 2009 1:11 am

Mino sudenly appeared on the field, calmly walking to Roy.
"Roy! Wake up!" She called as she kicked her leader lightly in the side.
As soon as the other girl opened her eyes Mino pushed a cup of coffee in her hands.
"You got work to do, silly." Minoushje said with a small smile.

((Sorry I was bored and decided to drop in ^^"))
Back to top Go down
http://www.quizilla.com/user/minoushje/
Rayne Kinatamaru

Rayne Kinatamaru

PostSubject: Re: ... I'm gonna phail. -_-   ... I'm gonna phail. -_- I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 31, 2009 4:43 pm

((Nah. ish okies :3 ... *Listening to "Get It Up" by Mindless Self Indulgence* That song remembers so much of Hidan-pon~! x3))

". . ." Rayne stares blankly at the sleeping form of Roy. "... do you guys have an sour-candy, Minoushje-san?" Rayne smiles, at the mention of 'sour candy'.

((... I have an obsession with sour candy... and Coke the pop! xD))
Back to top Go down
Minoushje
ANBU
ANBU
Minoushje

PostSubject: Re: ... I'm gonna phail. -_-   ... I'm gonna phail. -_- I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 01, 2010 2:03 am

Minoushje checks her pockets.
"Uh... nope no sour candy, only chocolate. If you want some you should go to the candy store downtown. But that's after the battle of course." She said smiling.

((Have you messaged Roy about this topic... she might not notice she has to respond to this otherwise))
Back to top Go down
Rayne Kinatamaru

Rayne Kinatamaru

PostSubject: Re: ... I'm gonna phail. -_-   ... I'm gonna phail. -_- I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 01, 2010 2:11 am

Rayne nods and smiles. "Alright."

Rayne sits down and waits patiently for Roy. "I'll just wait up she wakes up," The blank-haired girl said, before she Rayne pulls out a book and begins reading it.

((Yeah, I did. Eh. I can wait. :3))
Back to top Go down
Saikoukage | Roy
Puppeteer :: Saikoukage
Saikoukage | Roy

PostSubject: Re: ... I'm gonna phail. -_-   ... I'm gonna phail. -_- I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 06, 2010 1:48 pm

Roy sits up, rubbing her eyes. "Meh...why the hell would you wake me up?" She muttered, glancing back and forth between the two girls. "Whut?"
Back to top Go down
http://www.quizilla.com/user/grimmjownii
Minoushje
ANBU
ANBU
Minoushje

PostSubject: Re: ... I'm gonna phail. -_-   ... I'm gonna phail. -_- I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 06, 2010 1:52 pm

Minoushje rolled her eyes and pointed at the cup in Roy's hands.
"Coffee... you know, you really should stop the drinking games with Kakuzu. A leader with a hangover is kind of a useless leader."
Back to top Go down
Rayne Kinatamaru

Rayne Kinatamaru

PostSubject: Re: ... I'm gonna phail. -_-   ... I'm gonna phail. -_- I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 05, 2010 11:57 pm

(( Ah shit... Sorry for the late reply!! I was being strangled by all the homework my Teachers were given me.
Well, that and I do this friggin`Provincial Exams thing. *Sighs, scratches head.*))

The feeling of being stared at knocks Rayne back into “Reality”.

"Eh?" Blinks, looks at the two older? females, laughs a bit nervously and sweatdrops a little bit.

"Sorry, I spaced out for a minute there." Rayne said, with a silly grin.

Stands up and stretches a bit, "I haven't fought anyone in awhile, so I'm probably a bit rusty." Rayne 'warned' her Leader after she was done stretching, with a blank expression.

((Er... my writing is probably pretty rusty, I haven't wrote anything for almost an entire month. o~o; ))
Back to top Go down
Saikoukage | Roy
Saikoukage | Roy

PostSubject: Re: ... I'm gonna phail. -_-   ... I'm gonna phail. -_- I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 10, 2010 7:20 pm

"I'm a lazy bum...so basically I want to get this done as fast as possible so I can go back to my nap..." Roy replied, taking a sip from the cup and standing up.

"Don't call me useless...I do crap...I think." She said, blinking a bit and scratching her cheek. "Shush.."
Back to top Go down
http://www.quizilla.com/user/grimmjownii
Rayne Kinatamaru

Rayne Kinatamaru

PostSubject: Re: ... I'm gonna phail. -_-   ... I'm gonna phail. -_- I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 10, 2010 11:47 pm

Rayne blinked, tilting her head to the left. “... I thought everyone was lazy? Me inculded, of course. :/

Ranya saw Roy-sama's mouth to open to reply, and realised she had said that out loud. “Ah─! Please ingore that, I didn't mean to say that out loud!” The Sand-nin panicked.

((Yay~♥️! People are alive! Very Happy))
((*Stares* . . . *Poke meh/teh reply* This sucks. I think I'm losing my touch... :/))
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ... I'm gonna phail. -_-   ... I'm gonna phail. -_- I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

... I'm gonna phail. -_-
Page 1 of 1