HMA
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HMA

Those interested of the bondage and molesting of Hidan...welcome. =w=

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Classic Project Dvdrip 1 Link
this is gonna hurt isn't it? I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 19, 2013 8:22 am by 

» Videos Gratis De Enanos Follandose A Gay Y Homosexuales En 3gp
this is gonna hurt isn't it? I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 19, 2013 7:55 am by 

» Codigo Autocad 2014
this is gonna hurt isn't it? I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 19, 2013 3:48 am by 

» Are people still checking this site?
this is gonna hurt isn't it? I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 28, 2010 9:04 pm by Rayne Kinatamaru

» My turn now...
this is gonna hurt isn't it? I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 28, 2010 2:26 pm by NiaKira19

» Hidan's English Voice Confirmed...EPIC FAIL!
this is gonna hurt isn't it? I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 28, 2010 12:22 pm by NiaKira19

» New Topic!
this is gonna hurt isn't it? I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 28, 2010 12:19 pm by NiaKira19

» ...............I cannot think of a good title...................
this is gonna hurt isn't it? I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 28, 2010 12:13 pm by NiaKira19

» ... I'm gonna phail. -_-
this is gonna hurt isn't it? I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 10, 2010 11:47 pm by Rayne Kinatamaru

Forum
Who is online?
In total there are 5 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 5 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 44 on Thu Dec 19, 2013 8:21 am
Top posters
Saikoukage | Roy
this is gonna hurt isn't it? I_vote_lcapthis is gonna hurt isn't it? I_voting_barthis is gonna hurt isn't it? I_vote_rcap 
Minoushje
this is gonna hurt isn't it? I_vote_lcapthis is gonna hurt isn't it? I_voting_barthis is gonna hurt isn't it? I_vote_rcap 
Himokage | Cooky
Paige| Cooky's Right Hand
Zen | The Lawyer
Nena
Nikki | Treasurer
Sasuke
Zumi
Blueberry996

this is gonna hurt isn't it?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Koehven
ANBU
ANBU
Koehven

this is gonna hurt isn't it? Empty
PostSubject: this is gonna hurt isn't it?   this is gonna hurt isn't it? I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 21, 2009 12:33 pm

Koehven stands in front of Roy a sigh passing her lips as she pulls out a scroll hidden in her dress, it dissipates in a puff of smoke leaving behind a Military flail, commonly used in medieval times. "If I fall on my face at anytime don't worry it's completely normal." She gripped the wooden handle in her right hand, swinging the heavy ball by the length of chain with her left as she readies herself for President-sama's attack.
Back to top Go down
http://www.quizilla.com/user/Koehven/profile/
Saikoukage | Roy
Puppeteer :: Saikoukage
Saikoukage | Roy

PostSubject: Re: this is gonna hurt isn't it?   this is gonna hurt isn't it? I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 21, 2009 1:01 pm

Roy tilts her head a bit as she pulls out her own scroll. "Nice weapon...me likey." She says, summoning a puppet by the name of Odokemono. "And when you do...me and little Odo here will laugh." She continues, pointing to the dancing puppet who is currently trying to "pop, lock and drop it". ._.

"Here I come..." Roy says, quickly moving Odokemono out of his dance and charges to Koehven, a small katana already in his little wooden hand.
Back to top Go down
http://www.quizilla.com/user/grimmjownii
Koehven
ANBU
ANBU
Koehven

PostSubject: Re: this is gonna hurt isn't it?   this is gonna hurt isn't it? I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 04, 2009 9:34 am

Koe rolls to dodge the puppet, throwing shuriken from under her arm, the medieval flail wrapped around her hand, as she came up into a crouching position. Having momentarily caught the puppet off guard she charges, landing a swift kick to it's body followed by a swing of the flail. There was a loud crack of splintering wood, small pieces scattering as Koe pulled the ball back into her clutches. Odo, now sporting a small hole in his side, pulled back a bit as if he was analyzing the situation not the President.

She figured she would have done a bit more damage with an attack like that alas they fates weren't on her side and she was once again finding herself on the defense. Cautiously circling the President and her weapon she racked her brain for a workable strategy. So far she had none.

Another circle and she dodge bringing up the chain of her weapon as the wooden form flew at her, the small katana poised at her flesh. Metal hit metal, the force of which caused sparks to fly into her face. She closed her eyes a brief moment but it was long enough for another piece of metal to hit her in the side, leaving a long gash. She pushed ODO back with the heal of her foot before she brought her hands up quickly forming seals as fast as physically possible for her not to mess them up. A cloud of smoke appeared with a small puff sound next to her and she smiled as did the clone beside her.
Back to top Go down
Saikoukage | Roy
Saikoukage | Roy

PostSubject: Re: this is gonna hurt isn't it?   this is gonna hurt isn't it? I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 04, 2009 1:33 pm

"Eh....Odo..." Roy muttered, looking at the hole in his side. "I'm sorry buddy....just hold out for a bit and I'll fix you..." She added, glaring up at Koe.

Setting Odo to the side, she pulled out a larger katana, "No one hurts my puppets and gets away with it..." She said, gripping the hilt and positioning herself. "Look behind you." She adds, pointing at bit as her other puppet, Kouhi comes out from the shadows, mouth opened and releases hundreds of senbon needles.
Back to top Go down
Koehven
ANBU
ANBU
Koehven

PostSubject: Re: this is gonna hurt isn't it?   this is gonna hurt isn't it? I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 04, 2009 10:17 pm

Koe glances up at Roy, an apologetic look on both her face and the clones. She hears Roy's comment just a second too late and notices the clone beside her vanish as the senbon needle pierce through the air. She turns to the side having just avoided the sharp needles and grimaces as she holds her waist. She needed to get this over with quick before she angers her President anymore and ends up with bathroom cleanup duty in the headquarters. She drops her flail to the side and pulls out another scroll this one turning into a pair of nun-chucks as she rushes forward towards Roy. Jumping a bit into the air before she reaches the other girl, she flips over her while bringing around her arm to swing the metal at Roy's body.
Back to top Go down
Saikoukage | Roy
Saikoukage | Roy

PostSubject: Re: this is gonna hurt isn't it?   this is gonna hurt isn't it? I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 05, 2009 12:48 am

Roy vanishes in a cloud of smoke, leaving Kouhi who opens her eyes for the first time ever in battle. Carved into them are the sharingan, and she lifts her left hand, electricity jolting through it. "Hope you like her....based her off the Uchihas...." Roy says from somewhere, as Kouhi charges towards Koe.
Back to top Go down
Koehven
ANBU
ANBU
Koehven

PostSubject: Re: this is gonna hurt isn't it?   this is gonna hurt isn't it? I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 08, 2009 3:39 pm

Crap! Koe watched as kouhi darted towards her, the lightening emerging from her palm. Koehven dodges to the side to evade the scorching burn she knows will come from the attack and rolls back onto her feet as she charges the puppet from the side. She pushes chakra to the bottom of her feet using it to propel higher as she twists over kouhi landing on the side of a nearby tree. She scans for Roy but has no luck finding said girl as she crouches lower against the bark building up potential energy, much like an arrow pulled back against a taunt bow,and then pushing off heading straight for Kouhi's chest.
Back to top Go down
Saikoukage | Roy
Saikoukage | Roy

PostSubject: Re: this is gonna hurt isn't it?   this is gonna hurt isn't it? I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 08, 2009 6:49 pm

As Kouhi continued to charge towards the oncoming Koe, Roy appeared behind Koe and grabbed the back of her shirt. "Don't grope my puppet now..." She said, pressing the tip of her katana against Koe's lower back.
Back to top Go down
Koehven
ANBU
ANBU
Koehven

PostSubject: Re: this is gonna hurt isn't it?   this is gonna hurt isn't it? I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 08, 2009 10:39 pm

Koe gulped as she felt the blades tip pressed against her spine. She mentally groaned hoping it wouldn't cut her and scar up that specific area, she was quite proud of the tattoos there. She almost missed the comment of groping and couldn't help but laugh softly at it. She needed to find a way out of this situation without becoming paralyzed in the process. She brought her hands up quickly to make the body substitution jutsu before it was too late. There was a puff of smoke and she reappeared crouching behind one of the trees surrounding the training field. She caught her breath, slowing down her racing heart, as she thought of a counter attack that would be effective against Roy and her Puppet.
Back to top Go down
Saikoukage | Roy
Saikoukage | Roy

PostSubject: Re: this is gonna hurt isn't it?   this is gonna hurt isn't it? I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 09, 2009 11:11 am

Roy grinned and looked over to where Koe was hiding, "You know...you shouldn't think about your surroundings with me around..." She said, pointing to her head as Kouhi opened her mouth, spitting out explosive tags at the tree. "Watch your thoughts!"
Back to top Go down
Koehven
ANBU
ANBU
Koehven

PostSubject: Re: this is gonna hurt isn't it?   this is gonna hurt isn't it? I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 09, 2009 12:20 pm

"Damn!" Koe barely had time to move away as the tags hit the trees around her and ignited. Her body was lunched forward from the blast and she could feel the dirt below her scraping into her skin. Worse than Rug burn She stumbled to her feet and face the now burning inferno that was once her hiding spot. She had forgotten about the mind reading capabilities of her opponent, which could be a start to a downward spiral in this match. Without thinking about it too much Koe grabbed one of her scrolls not even noticing what it had produced before she hurled it at Roy. Luck must have been on her side as the spear like knife hurtled toward the other female. Koe didn't stop to make sure it landed it's mark before she began pulling out a variety of explosive tags wrapped around kunai and wire throwing them in various spots around both Roy and Kouhi attempting to trap them in a spider like web.
Back to top Go down
Saikoukage | Roy
Saikoukage | Roy

PostSubject: Re: this is gonna hurt isn't it?   this is gonna hurt isn't it? I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 09, 2009 1:27 pm

Roy pointed a bit, "It's like Ed's spear from FMA!" She shouted, before quickly jumping out of the way, sealing Kouhi back in her scroll. "Hn...You really think that those tags are going to be enough?" She said, pulling out a kunai and throwing it to hit some of the tags, setting them off. Narrowly dodging the flames, Roy grins. "...I just have to stay out of their way...and blow 'em up..." She mutters, tossing more kunai towards the other tags.
Back to top Go down
Koehven
ANBU
ANBU
Koehven

PostSubject: Re: this is gonna hurt isn't it?   this is gonna hurt isn't it? I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 15, 2009 4:53 pm

Koe watched as Roy set off the explosives and dodged away from the bursts of fire they created. She had no idea what to do now, it's not like she had any cool jutsu that she mastered or even some wicked bloodline. Hell she could barely managed to summon Gamakichi (usually she ends up getting his brother or one of the other young toads) and that was when she had full chakra. She knew they wouldn't be much help in this battle anyway, especially since they hadn't trained together in awhile. So their was only one thing left then.

Koehven reached into her side pouch and pulled out a few small mesh bags (about the size of her palm) attached to kunai. She took aim and threw them at different positions above Roy. The bags split open as they collided with the trees and branches and scattered handfuls of small paper over the area. She counted the seconds before they reached to the level where her other tags were and then she released another explosive tag at them. A chain reaction occurred as all the tags exploded at once engulfing the clearing in fire and smoke, the force of the explosion pushing her back causing her to stubble into a tree. She had to remember to thank Sakura for showing her that one next time she saw her, it was very useful and one of her favorites attacks.
Back to top Go down
Saikoukage | Roy
Saikoukage | Roy

PostSubject: Re: this is gonna hurt isn't it?   this is gonna hurt isn't it? I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 16, 2009 10:39 pm

Roy coughed as she walked out of the shadows of the trees, "Damn...got my clone now too...*cough* Stupid Sakura Blizzard..." She mutters, sighing a bit and placing her hands on her hips. "Got a question for ya....do you think you're running low on attacts? Cause I wouldn't mind stopping...." She asks, yawning a bit.
Back to top Go down
Koehven
ANBU
ANBU
Koehven

PostSubject: Re: this is gonna hurt isn't it?   this is gonna hurt isn't it? I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 17, 2009 8:12 am

Koe forced a sheepish smile as she scratched the back of her neck. "Yeah that sounds good...I suppose dragging this any longer would only be more problematic for me in the end any ways. I really only fight when I'm forced to, kinda a sucky ninga huh?"

Koe smiled again as she made her way over to where Roy was standing, only to be tripped by an upturned root. The moment seemed to last forever as her body plummeted towards the charred (from all the exploding attacks) ground beneath her and she mentally face-palmed herself for once again getting a mouth full of dirt.
Back to top Go down
Saikoukage | Roy
Saikoukage | Roy

PostSubject: Re: this is gonna hurt isn't it?   this is gonna hurt isn't it? I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 17, 2009 11:12 pm

Roy blinked a bit, grinning, "Just cause you're a klutz doesn't make you a crappy ninja...I mean, look at me." She said, walking over and helping Koe up. "I'm one of the klutziest people you will ever meet...it's totally normal." Roy adds, smiling slightly.

"As for your ranking...I honestly didn't think you did that bad...so~ I decided that I want you to stay under me as an ANBU with Mino...

Reason being, is that you think things through and you don't underestimate what could happen. So, congrats." Roy says, giving a small peace sign.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: this is gonna hurt isn't it?   this is gonna hurt isn't it? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

this is gonna hurt isn't it?
Page 1 of 1