HMA
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HMA

Those interested of the bondage and molesting of Hidan...welcome. =w=

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Classic Project Dvdrip 1 Link
Date~ [[It's the new black~]] I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 19, 2013 8:22 am by 

» Videos Gratis De Enanos Follandose A Gay Y Homosexuales En 3gp
Date~ [[It's the new black~]] I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 19, 2013 7:55 am by 

» Codigo Autocad 2014
Date~ [[It's the new black~]] I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 19, 2013 3:48 am by 

» Are people still checking this site?
Date~ [[It's the new black~]] I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 28, 2010 9:04 pm by Rayne Kinatamaru

» My turn now...
Date~ [[It's the new black~]] I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 28, 2010 2:26 pm by NiaKira19

» Hidan's English Voice Confirmed...EPIC FAIL!
Date~ [[It's the new black~]] I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 28, 2010 12:22 pm by NiaKira19

» New Topic!
Date~ [[It's the new black~]] I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 28, 2010 12:19 pm by NiaKira19

» ...............I cannot think of a good title...................
Date~ [[It's the new black~]] I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 28, 2010 12:13 pm by NiaKira19

» ... I'm gonna phail. -_-
Date~ [[It's the new black~]] I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 10, 2010 11:47 pm by Rayne Kinatamaru

Forum
Who is online?
In total there are 4 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 4 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 44 on Thu Dec 19, 2013 8:21 am
Top posters
Saikoukage | Roy
Date~ [[It's the new black~]] I_vote_lcapDate~ [[It's the new black~]] I_voting_barDate~ [[It's the new black~]] I_vote_rcap 
Minoushje
Date~ [[It's the new black~]] I_vote_lcapDate~ [[It's the new black~]] I_voting_barDate~ [[It's the new black~]] I_vote_rcap 
Himokage | Cooky
Paige| Cooky's Right Hand
Zen | The Lawyer
Nena
Nikki | Treasurer
Sasuke
Zumi
Blueberry996

Date~ [[It's the new black~]]

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Nena
Jounin
Jounin
Nena

Date~ [[It's the new black~]] Empty
PostSubject: Date~ [[It's the new black~]]   Date~ [[It's the new black~]] I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 23, 2009 2:49 pm

Nena walked through the park and sat herself down on a nearby bench. The sun was lazy in the sky, not quite ready to set but not quite keeping itself up. She wore black skirt with a red tank-top and her hair down.

"I wonder if he's coming . . ." She whispered to a nearby pigeon that landed beside her.
Back to top Go down
http://www.quizilla.com/BellaNena13/profile
Gaara
Kazekage
Kazekage
Gaara

PostSubject: Re: Date~ [[It's the new black~]]   Date~ [[It's the new black~]] I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 23, 2009 2:57 pm

Gaara appeared immediately in a gentle stir of sand, sitting at the nearby bench. "Hello," he said quietly, gazing at Nena.

Last edited by Gaara on Sat Oct 24, 2009 9:08 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : DAMN. COLORS. D<)
Back to top Go down
Nena
Jounin
Jounin
Nena

PostSubject: Re: Date~ [[It's the new black~]]   Date~ [[It's the new black~]] I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 23, 2009 5:31 pm

The pigeon didn't even move at Gaara's voice yet Nena jolted ever the slightest. She turned quickly to Gaara and almost bumped into him but caught herself.

"Hey," She said casually with a smile. "I didn't think you'd actually show." She said with much relief.
Back to top Go down
Gaara
Kazekage
Kazekage
Gaara

PostSubject: Re: Date~ [[It's the new black~]]   Date~ [[It's the new black~]] I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 24, 2009 9:08 am

"I keep my promises," he replied, continuing to stare at her. "You're stunning," he added matter-of-factly, those jade eyes of his soft and almost vulnerable.

He was a bit nervous; he hadn't ever gone on a date before, so this was completely new to him.
Back to top Go down
Nena
Jounin
Jounin
Nena

PostSubject: Re: Date~ [[It's the new black~]]   Date~ [[It's the new black~]] I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 24, 2009 9:14 am

Nena smiled shyly while looking down. "Thanks." She looked up at him and grabbed his hand. "Now where did you say we were going?" She asked while running a hand through her hair.
Back to top Go down
Gaara
Kazekage
Kazekage
Gaara

PostSubject: Re: Date~ [[It's the new black~]]   Date~ [[It's the new black~]] I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 24, 2009 9:20 am

((Oh, you got me stumped with that question for a second. xD))

"I thought we could go to Suna for a while," he voiced, "I can take you with my transportation technique..." he trailed off, "There's a place I'd like you to see there. It would only be for a day."
Back to top Go down
Nena
Jounin
Jounin
Nena

PostSubject: Re: Date~ [[It's the new black~]]   Date~ [[It's the new black~]] I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 24, 2009 9:30 am

"I haven't been there in so long." Nena said. "I'd love to go with you." She assured him with a small smile.

[[xD Sorry,, dude]]
Back to top Go down
Gaara
Kazekage
Kazekage
Gaara

PostSubject: Re: Date~ [[It's the new black~]]   Date~ [[It's the new black~]] I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 24, 2009 1:18 pm

(('Tis okay; I have come up with an idea! :B))

Gaara smiled the smallest smile EVAR, "Come here," he held out his hands, waiting for her to take them.
Back to top Go down
Nena
Jounin
Jounin
Nena

PostSubject: Re: Date~ [[It's the new black~]]   Date~ [[It's the new black~]] I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 24, 2009 4:23 pm

Nena took a deep breath and grasped his hand tightly. "I've never been . . . 'transported' anywhere before." She said almost awkwardly. "Does it . . . hurt?" She asked while scratching the back of her head a bit nervously.

[[:O . . . xD CAN'T WAIT~]]
Back to top Go down
Gaara
Kazekage
Kazekage
Gaara

PostSubject: Re: Date~ [[It's the new black~]]   Date~ [[It's the new black~]] I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 25, 2009 12:07 pm

A chuckle rumbled in his chest. "No... It's an odd sensation." He tilted his head back, thinking. "Like you're weightless."

He pulled her into his arms in a tight bear hug, whispering soft words. Sand rustled around them, and they were both gone in the blink of an eye.
Back to top Go down
Nena
Jounin
Jounin
Nena

PostSubject: Re: Date~ [[It's the new black~]]   Date~ [[It's the new black~]] I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 25, 2009 1:00 pm

Nena closed her eyes tightly and pressed herself against, a bit scared and excited at the same time. "Are we there yet?" She asked while still holding him tightly.
Back to top Go down
Gaara
Kazekage
Kazekage
Gaara

PostSubject: Re: Date~ [[It's the new black~]]   Date~ [[It's the new black~]] I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 26, 2009 3:20 pm

He uncurled her fingers from his shirt gently, twirling her around. "Look," he murmured, gesturing to the beautiful, lush oasis sprawled out in front of him. It was like a rich, mountain spring in the middle of a desert.

He picked a fully bloomed, white cattleya orchid and threaded it behind Nena's ear, his deep, cold eyes showing a very slight glimmer of affection.

The cattleya orchid symbolizes mature charm.

Last edited by Gaara on Mon Oct 26, 2009 3:21 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : colors. -_-;)
Back to top Go down
Nena
Jounin
Jounin
Nena

PostSubject: Re: Date~ [[It's the new black~]]   Date~ [[It's the new black~]] I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 29, 2009 2:43 pm

Nena's eyes widened in wonder. They glassed over at the beautiful scenery. Out of all of her travels through the lands she had never seen a place so full of life and lush, in a desert no less.

She reached for his hand. "Is this place real?" She whispered with a grin spreading on her face.
Back to top Go down
Gaara
Kazekage
Kazekage
Gaara

PostSubject: Re: Date~ [[It's the new black~]]   Date~ [[It's the new black~]] I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 29, 2009 9:00 pm

"I would hope so," Gaara assumed a troubled look. "Or we're both hallucinating."

A very nice hallucination, indeed, he thought to himself, the shadow of a smile on his lips.
Back to top Go down
Nena
Jounin
Jounin
Nena

PostSubject: Re: Date~ [[It's the new black~]]   Date~ [[It's the new black~]] I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 30, 2009 6:54 am

Nena turned to him, grin spread wide. "It's so beautiful here. Where did you even find this place?" She asked while looking in to his eyes with her glassy set of orbs.
Back to top Go down
Gaara
Kazekage
Kazekage
Gaara

PostSubject: Re: Date~ [[It's the new black~]]   Date~ [[It's the new black~]] I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 31, 2009 11:19 am

He looked off, eyes dulling. "When I didn't have any friends," he stated, "Before you were around, or Naruto was... when the Shukaku was my only friend--no, not even that. It was like my own, personal parasite."

A very soft sigh escaped his lips, "I used to wander around quite a lot. I found this in the middle of the desert between Suna and Konoha during my wanderings. It's my..." he paused, looking back at Nena, "My secret place."
Back to top Go down
Nena
Jounin
Jounin
Nena

PostSubject: Re: Date~ [[It's the new black~]]   Date~ [[It's the new black~]] I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 31, 2009 6:07 pm

Nena turned to him in disbelief. "And . . . your showing it to me?" She said, unable to stop herself from feeling honored by him trusting her enough to show her this place.

She ran in to him, holding him tightly. "Thank you for trusting me enough to show me this place." She whispered and pulled back slightly to look up in to his green eyes and smile gently.

[[*is reminded of Cobra Starship song* =w=]]

((On an awesome note I just got back from the doctor and .......... I GREW AN INCH!!!! FTW!! Now I is 5'3" 8D))
Back to top Go down
Gaara
Kazekage
Kazekage
Gaara

PostSubject: Re: Date~ [[It's the new black~]]   Date~ [[It's the new black~]] I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 01, 2009 4:45 pm

Gaara looked back at her, that ghost-smile back. "The pleasure is mine..."

A gentle tint of pink dusted his cheeks and he turned his head slightly, eyes half-shut. "I'm sorry I don't have any lunch here, though..."

((. . . I'm 5' 6'' and still growing... xDD))

((Hey, can we get the embarrassing older sister to burst in with a picnic basket? =3))
Back to top Go down
Temari

Temari

PostSubject: Re: Date~ [[It's the new black~]]   Date~ [[It's the new black~]] I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 01, 2009 4:54 pm

A cough was heard and Temari, in the manager outfit she wore at the tea shop, walked by with a picnic basket. "Just passing through." She said in a man-imitating voice. "This basket is heavy. Would you like it?"

[[8D OH YES~]]
Back to top Go down
Gaara
Kazekage
Kazekage
Gaara

PostSubject: Re: Date~ [[It's the new black~]]   Date~ [[It's the new black~]] I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 01, 2009 5:46 pm

His aquamarine eyes widened a fraction and he blinked in surprise at Temari's appearance. ". . . Okay. . ." he replied, frowning as Temari handed him the large basket almost gleefully and sped off out of the clearing.

He peered at the basket suspiciously and looked back at Nena. "Care to open it?" he held it up.
Back to top Go down
Nena
Jounin
Jounin
Nena

PostSubject: Re: Date~ [[It's the new black~]]   Date~ [[It's the new black~]] I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 07, 2009 12:08 pm

Nena smiled while looking at Gaara. She giggled while examining the basket. "It doesn't look dangerous," She said while peering inside. "It smells pretty amazing, too."
Back to top Go down
Gaara
Kazekage
Kazekage
Gaara

PostSubject: Re: Date~ [[It's the new black~]]   Date~ [[It's the new black~]] I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 07, 2009 7:49 pm

He caught a whiff of curry seasoning and his mouth immediately watered. His tastes had become less picky after becoming Kazekage; there were so many good foods out there he'd missed as a child.

The redhead looked up from the basket, frowning. "Where are we going to si--" he was cut off by a rustling of cloth and leaves; he made an about face to see a nicely set table for two, perfectly out of place in the lush greenery.

His jaw tensed, and pink dusted his cheeks. "Temari..." he gritted his teeth, averting his eyes. How embarrassing.
Back to top Go down
Nena
Jounin
Jounin
Nena

PostSubject: Re: Date~ [[It's the new black~]]   Date~ [[It's the new black~]] I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 12, 2009 3:00 pm

Nena laughed lightly while turning to Gaara. "You're sister hasn't changed one bit." She commented while looking over to the chairs. "Shall we? I'm starving." She smiled.

Somewhere . . . a tree giggled.
Back to top Go down
Gaara
Kazekage
Kazekage
Gaara

PostSubject: Re: Date~ [[It's the new black~]]   Date~ [[It's the new black~]] I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 03, 2010 12:47 pm

Gaara rolled around laughing his ass off sighed and unconsciously grabbed Nena's hand. "Good idea..." He pulled a chair out for her, Temari's interruption fading from his mind and a smile appearing on his lips.

((Sorry I abandoned joo. ;w;))
Back to top Go down
Nena
Jounin
Jounin
Nena

PostSubject: Re: Date~ [[It's the new black~]]   Date~ [[It's the new black~]] I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 01, 2010 5:06 pm

Nena smiled and lightly blushed as she sat down. "Thank you . . ." She whispered, not quite accustomed to a guy being so kind and gentle with her.

[[S'okay,, I abandoned this site for a while >>;;]]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Date~ [[It's the new black~]]   Date~ [[It's the new black~]] I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Date~ [[It's the new black~]]
Page 1 of 1