HMA
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HMA

Those interested of the bondage and molesting of Hidan...welcome. =w=

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Classic Project Dvdrip 1 Link
:: Double Date :: || Neji+Nikki / Sasuke+Roy || I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 19, 2013 8:22 am by 

» Videos Gratis De Enanos Follandose A Gay Y Homosexuales En 3gp
:: Double Date :: || Neji+Nikki / Sasuke+Roy || I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 19, 2013 7:55 am by 

» Codigo Autocad 2014
:: Double Date :: || Neji+Nikki / Sasuke+Roy || I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 19, 2013 3:48 am by 

» Are people still checking this site?
:: Double Date :: || Neji+Nikki / Sasuke+Roy || I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 28, 2010 9:04 pm by Rayne Kinatamaru

» My turn now...
:: Double Date :: || Neji+Nikki / Sasuke+Roy || I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 28, 2010 2:26 pm by NiaKira19

» Hidan's English Voice Confirmed...EPIC FAIL!
:: Double Date :: || Neji+Nikki / Sasuke+Roy || I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 28, 2010 12:22 pm by NiaKira19

» New Topic!
:: Double Date :: || Neji+Nikki / Sasuke+Roy || I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 28, 2010 12:19 pm by NiaKira19

» ...............I cannot think of a good title...................
:: Double Date :: || Neji+Nikki / Sasuke+Roy || I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 28, 2010 12:13 pm by NiaKira19

» ... I'm gonna phail. -_-
:: Double Date :: || Neji+Nikki / Sasuke+Roy || I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 10, 2010 11:47 pm by Rayne Kinatamaru

Forum
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 44 on Thu Dec 19, 2013 8:21 am
Top posters
Saikoukage | Roy
:: Double Date :: || Neji+Nikki / Sasuke+Roy || I_vote_lcap:: Double Date :: || Neji+Nikki / Sasuke+Roy || I_voting_bar:: Double Date :: || Neji+Nikki / Sasuke+Roy || I_vote_rcap 
Minoushje
:: Double Date :: || Neji+Nikki / Sasuke+Roy || I_vote_lcap:: Double Date :: || Neji+Nikki / Sasuke+Roy || I_voting_bar:: Double Date :: || Neji+Nikki / Sasuke+Roy || I_vote_rcap 
Himokage | Cooky
Paige| Cooky's Right Hand
Zen | The Lawyer
Nena
Nikki | Treasurer
Sasuke
Zumi
Blueberry996

:: Double Date :: || Neji+Nikki / Sasuke+Roy ||

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Saikoukage | Roy
Puppeteer :: Saikoukage
Saikoukage | Roy

:: Double Date :: || Neji+Nikki / Sasuke+Roy || Empty
PostSubject: :: Double Date :: || Neji+Nikki / Sasuke+Roy ||   :: Double Date :: || Neji+Nikki / Sasuke+Roy || I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 22, 2009 11:21 pm

Heading to the dango shop where she had planned to meet with the other three, she mentally grinned. "Heh...Never actually been on a date before...And going on a double one with my daughter...this will be interesting." Roy said, glancing at the dango booth.

Quickly jumping from a fence, she sat on top of the dango booth and waiter for the other three to arrive.
Back to top Go down
http://www.quizilla.com/user/grimmjownii
Nikki | Treasurer

Nikki | Treasurer

Location : In my basement...reading Manga. @.@ So many to read before I can buy more!

PostSubject: Re: :: Double Date :: || Neji+Nikki / Sasuke+Roy ||   :: Double Date :: || Neji+Nikki / Sasuke+Roy || I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 22, 2009 11:24 pm

Nikki walked toward the dango shop, her hands behind her back and her head in the clouds. "Neee...I wonder what double-dates are like....? I haven't ever really been on a real real date, yet...so a double date with mommy..." She giggled, "Oh, I can't wait!"
Back to top Go down
http://www.quizilla.com/user/EightRedRoses
Neji Hyuuga

Neji Hyuuga

PostSubject: Re: :: Double Date :: || Neji+Nikki / Sasuke+Roy ||   :: Double Date :: || Neji+Nikki / Sasuke+Roy || I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 22, 2009 11:28 pm

Neji had been sitting outside the shop when Roy decided to jump on the roof and sit on the edge. "Will you get down? You're going to bring unwanted attention to all of us when we're all here." He said, rubbing at his temples.

Honestly? He wasn't all that concerned that he was here on a double date with Nikki. Though, she could have chosen someone else to join them.
Back to top Go down
Sasuke

Sasuke

PostSubject: Re: :: Double Date :: || Neji+Nikki / Sasuke+Roy ||   :: Double Date :: || Neji+Nikki / Sasuke+Roy || I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 23, 2009 2:22 pm

Sasuke yawned while walking up to the shop wearing fitted pants, a regular shirt, and a light leather jacket. He looked around boredly until he saw Roy and approached.

[[:O ZOMG NO ASSBOW!!]]
Back to top Go down
Nikki | Treasurer

Nikki | Treasurer

Location : In my basement...reading Manga. @.@ So many to read before I can buy more!

PostSubject: Re: :: Double Date :: || Neji+Nikki / Sasuke+Roy ||   :: Double Date :: || Neji+Nikki / Sasuke+Roy || I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 23, 2009 4:11 pm

Nikki looked over and waved her arm, "Looks like everyone's here." She smiled brightly and walked up to Neji, grabbing his hand, "Try to have a good time? And...uh, Roy..." She blinked, "Should you be sitting up there? What if it's dirty?"
Back to top Go down
Saikoukage | Roy
Saikoukage | Roy

PostSubject: Re: :: Double Date :: || Neji+Nikki / Sasuke+Roy ||   :: Double Date :: || Neji+Nikki / Sasuke+Roy || I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 24, 2009 3:23 am

Roy blinked, watching as the three of them appeared almost simultaneously. "Well hiya!" She said, waving and kicking her legs a bit. "I don't care if it's dirty silly~" She said, looking down to Nikki.

Jumping down, falling on her face landing on her feet gracefully, she looked to Sasuke. "Nice outfit...you don't look like the gay pirate anymore." She said, smirking. "Alright! Time to get some food and then...Nara estate?" She asked, looking to Nikki. Do we wanna get them to crash there or at Neji's?
Back to top Go down
Sasuke

Sasuke

PostSubject: Re: :: Double Date :: || Neji+Nikki / Sasuke+Roy ||   :: Double Date :: || Neji+Nikki / Sasuke+Roy || I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 24, 2009 8:56 am

Sasuke glanced at Roy. "Nara Estate?" He asked dumbfounded, ignoring the gay pirate outfit bite. "Why the hell would I go there?"
Back to top Go down
Nikki | Treasurer

Nikki | Treasurer

PostSubject: Re: :: Double Date :: || Neji+Nikki / Sasuke+Roy ||   :: Double Date :: || Neji+Nikki / Sasuke+Roy || I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 24, 2009 3:03 pm

Nikki shrugged, "Nara estate is good." She smiled brightly, ignoring Sasuke's comment. It's probably better to have them at the Nara estate...it's a little safer than having Hinata walk in on us while we're...'working'. She tilted her head slightly, still smiling, "Shall we go inside?"
Back to top Go down
Neji Hyuuga

Neji Hyuuga

PostSubject: Re: :: Double Date :: || Neji+Nikki / Sasuke+Roy ||   :: Double Date :: || Neji+Nikki / Sasuke+Roy || I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 24, 2009 11:39 pm

Neji simply rolled his eyes, It just had to be with Sasuke... He thought to himself, tugging on Nikki's hand a bit, leading her inside. "Come on..." He said, glancing at her.
Back to top Go down
Nikki | Treasurer

Nikki | Treasurer

PostSubject: Re: :: Double Date :: || Neji+Nikki / Sasuke+Roy ||   :: Double Date :: || Neji+Nikki / Sasuke+Roy || I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 24, 2009 11:54 pm

Nikki nodded at Neji, then looked over at Roy and Sasuke, "C'mon, you two, let's get something to eat." She turned back to Neji, slightly leaning against him as they walked inside the shop.
Back to top Go down
Sasuke

Sasuke

PostSubject: Re: :: Double Date :: || Neji+Nikki / Sasuke+Roy ||   :: Double Date :: || Neji+Nikki / Sasuke+Roy || I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 25, 2009 1:14 pm

Sasuke scoffed in Neji's direction. He held his arm out to Roy. "Let's go." He said.
Back to top Go down
Saikoukage | Roy
Saikoukage | Roy

PostSubject: Re: :: Double Date :: || Neji+Nikki / Sasuke+Roy ||   :: Double Date :: || Neji+Nikki / Sasuke+Roy || I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 25, 2009 1:57 pm

Roy smiled, taking his arm and said, "Who knew you could actually be a gentleman if the situation called for it." An amused smirk played her lips as they made their way inside.
Back to top Go down
Sasuke

Sasuke

PostSubject: Re: :: Double Date :: || Neji+Nikki / Sasuke+Roy ||   :: Double Date :: || Neji+Nikki / Sasuke+Roy || I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 25, 2009 2:09 pm

Sasuke scoffed. "I'm always a gentleman. You just don't know it." He said while leading her inside.
Back to top Go down
Nikki | Treasurer

Nikki | Treasurer

PostSubject: Re: :: Double Date :: || Neji+Nikki / Sasuke+Roy ||   :: Double Date :: || Neji+Nikki / Sasuke+Roy || I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 25, 2009 2:11 pm

Nikki held in a laugh at Sasuke's words, shaking her head, "So, where should we sit?" She tilted her head up and looked at Neji, "Or does it really matter?"
Back to top Go down
Neji Hyuuga

Neji Hyuuga

PostSubject: Re: :: Double Date :: || Neji+Nikki / Sasuke+Roy ||   :: Double Date :: || Neji+Nikki / Sasuke+Roy || I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 25, 2009 2:35 pm

Neji glanced at her, looking to a booth in the corner. "Lets go there...it seems harmless enough." He said, shaking his head at Sasuke's words and heading over.
Back to top Go down
Nikki | Treasurer

Nikki | Treasurer

PostSubject: Re: :: Double Date :: || Neji+Nikki / Sasuke+Roy ||   :: Double Date :: || Neji+Nikki / Sasuke+Roy || I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 25, 2009 2:52 pm

Nikki smiled and followed behind Neji toward the table, "I don't even remember the last time I was in this place...or even the last time I had dango!"
Back to top Go down
Saikoukage | Roy
Saikoukage | Roy

PostSubject: Re: :: Double Date :: || Neji+Nikki / Sasuke+Roy ||   :: Double Date :: || Neji+Nikki / Sasuke+Roy || I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 25, 2009 3:21 pm

Roy glanced up at him, still smiling. "I'm glad you agreed to do this...we've never technically been on a date before. Just hanging out and whatnot..." She said, watching as Neji and Nikki headed for the corner table.
Back to top Go down
Sasuke

Sasuke

PostSubject: Re: :: Double Date :: || Neji+Nikki / Sasuke+Roy ||   :: Double Date :: || Neji+Nikki / Sasuke+Roy || I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 26, 2009 4:04 pm

"Yeah," Sasuke agreed. "But of all people why Neji? I don't think he likes me much." He scoffed. "Not that the feeling isn't mutual but still . . ."
Back to top Go down
Saikoukage | Roy
Saikoukage | Roy

PostSubject: Re: :: Double Date :: || Neji+Nikki / Sasuke+Roy ||   :: Double Date :: || Neji+Nikki / Sasuke+Roy || I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 26, 2009 4:18 pm

Roy sighed, "Stop being an ass. I wanted to do something with Nikki...and Neji's her little boy toy so.." She said, shrugging a bit. "Like he would say, it was destiny to come with us." She said, snickering a bit.
Back to top Go down
Nikki | Treasurer

Nikki | Treasurer

PostSubject: Re: :: Double Date :: || Neji+Nikki / Sasuke+Roy ||   :: Double Date :: || Neji+Nikki / Sasuke+Roy || I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 26, 2009 4:19 pm

Nikki turned around and waved at Roy and Sasuke, signaling that they found a table, "I hope you don't mind sitting in the corner." She smiled, "Let's try to play nice, okay? It's everyone's first date, after all." She then turned back to Neji, "Can I have the wall seat? Pllleeaase?"
Back to top Go down
Neji Hyuuga

Neji Hyuuga

PostSubject: Re: :: Double Date :: || Neji+Nikki / Sasuke+Roy ||   :: Double Date :: || Neji+Nikki / Sasuke+Roy || I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 26, 2009 4:29 pm

Neji sighed as the Uchiha and Kamizuki made their way over. "Go ahead, I don't mind." He said, smiling to Nikki. "I'm just surprised that Sasuke decided to come." He said, looking at said duck. "I didn't know you had room for a relationship." Neji said, not in an accusing tone, just curious.
Back to top Go down
Sasuke

Sasuke

PostSubject: Re: :: Double Date :: || Neji+Nikki / Sasuke+Roy ||   :: Double Date :: || Neji+Nikki / Sasuke+Roy || I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 27, 2009 8:09 pm

Sasuke scoffed and turned his head which was, to give him some credit, his best behavior for the time being considering the situation.

"Since when did you start assuming what I did or didn't have room for?" He said while looking off to the side. That arrogant, touchy child from years ago ressurfacing.
Back to top Go down
Neji Hyuuga

Neji Hyuuga

PostSubject: Re: :: Double Date :: || Neji+Nikki / Sasuke+Roy ||   :: Double Date :: || Neji+Nikki / Sasuke+Roy || I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 28, 2009 2:17 am

"Since the time that you decided to leave the village? Saying something about...breaking the bonds?" Neji retorted, sitting down and closing his eyes. "It was you who said that, yes? And not some other Uchiha?"

(( *snickers* Sasu and Neji fighting... ._. Huh. ))
Back to top Go down
Nikki | Treasurer

Nikki | Treasurer

PostSubject: Re: :: Double Date :: || Neji+Nikki / Sasuke+Roy ||   :: Double Date :: || Neji+Nikki / Sasuke+Roy || I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 28, 2009 4:32 pm

Nikki lightly huffed, flopping herself onto Neji's lap, "Can't you two talk about something else? Cause if you two start getting in a verbal fight...well, let's just not think about that kind of stuff." She sighed, "It sucks that you two can't get along as well as Roy and I do."
Back to top Go down
Saikoukage | Roy
Saikoukage | Roy

PostSubject: Re: :: Double Date :: || Neji+Nikki / Sasuke+Roy ||   :: Double Date :: || Neji+Nikki / Sasuke+Roy || I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 28, 2009 8:13 pm

Roy decided to finish Nikki's thought, "If the two of you get into a verbal argument it might lead to violence...and then I'd have to kick both of your asses...personally." She said, glancing at both of them as she slid into the booth.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: :: Double Date :: || Neji+Nikki / Sasuke+Roy ||   :: Double Date :: || Neji+Nikki / Sasuke+Roy || I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

:: Double Date :: || Neji+Nikki / Sasuke+Roy ||
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next