HMA
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HMA

Those interested of the bondage and molesting of Hidan...welcome. =w=

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Classic Project Dvdrip 1 Link
We're off to find Sasuke! (Who isn't?) I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 19, 2013 8:22 am by 

» Videos Gratis De Enanos Follandose A Gay Y Homosexuales En 3gp
We're off to find Sasuke! (Who isn't?) I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 19, 2013 7:55 am by 

» Codigo Autocad 2014
We're off to find Sasuke! (Who isn't?) I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 19, 2013 3:48 am by 

» Are people still checking this site?
We're off to find Sasuke! (Who isn't?) I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 28, 2010 9:04 pm by Rayne Kinatamaru

» My turn now...
We're off to find Sasuke! (Who isn't?) I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 28, 2010 2:26 pm by NiaKira19

» Hidan's English Voice Confirmed...EPIC FAIL!
We're off to find Sasuke! (Who isn't?) I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 28, 2010 12:22 pm by NiaKira19

» New Topic!
We're off to find Sasuke! (Who isn't?) I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 28, 2010 12:19 pm by NiaKira19

» ...............I cannot think of a good title...................
We're off to find Sasuke! (Who isn't?) I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 28, 2010 12:13 pm by NiaKira19

» ... I'm gonna phail. -_-
We're off to find Sasuke! (Who isn't?) I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 10, 2010 11:47 pm by Rayne Kinatamaru

Forum
Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 44 on Thu Dec 19, 2013 8:21 am
Top posters
Saikoukage | Roy
We're off to find Sasuke! (Who isn't?) I_vote_lcapWe're off to find Sasuke! (Who isn't?) I_voting_barWe're off to find Sasuke! (Who isn't?) I_vote_rcap 
Minoushje
We're off to find Sasuke! (Who isn't?) I_vote_lcapWe're off to find Sasuke! (Who isn't?) I_voting_barWe're off to find Sasuke! (Who isn't?) I_vote_rcap 
Himokage | Cooky
Paige| Cooky's Right Hand
Zen | The Lawyer
Nena
Nikki | Treasurer
Sasuke
Zumi
Blueberry996

We're off to find Sasuke! (Who isn't?)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Nikki | Treasurer

Nikki | Treasurer

Location : In my basement...reading Manga. @.@ So many to read before I can buy more!

We're off to find Sasuke! (Who isn't?) Empty
PostSubject: We're off to find Sasuke! (Who isn't?)   We're off to find Sasuke! (Who isn't?) I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 06, 2009 9:33 pm

Nikki and Roy partially paraded around the town looking for Sasuke. "Ne, you've known him forever, right? So, where did he used to go when he got all...what's the word...angsty?"
Back to top Go down
http://www.quizilla.com/user/EightRedRoses
Saikoukage | Roy
Puppeteer :: Saikoukage
Saikoukage | Roy

PostSubject: Re: We're off to find Sasuke! (Who isn't?)   We're off to find Sasuke! (Who isn't?) I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 06, 2009 11:35 pm

Roy sighed, looking to the ground. "Well, he woul usually just head off home...or go train. But, I doubt he'd go home right now..." She said, thinking back to how he reacted when the two of them were actually there. "And as for training...I don't think he would stay here to train right now...so, he might just be walking around aimlessly..." Roy said, scratching the back of her head.
Back to top Go down
http://www.quizilla.com/user/grimmjownii
Nikki | Treasurer

Nikki | Treasurer

Location : In my basement...reading Manga. @.@ So many to read before I can buy more!

PostSubject: Re: We're off to find Sasuke! (Who isn't?)   We're off to find Sasuke! (Who isn't?) I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 06, 2009 11:39 pm

Nikki grinned slightly, "Well, then, walk around aimlessy we shall!" She laughs a little, "I just hope he doesn't get all angry when we find him. If I remember correctly, he's not a very cheerful person when it comes to "meeting new people"." She made air quotes at the end, shrugging.
Back to top Go down
Saikoukage | Roy
Saikoukage | Roy

PostSubject: Re: We're off to find Sasuke! (Who isn't?)   We're off to find Sasuke! (Who isn't?) I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 06, 2009 11:41 pm

Roy grins a bit, "Well, if he snaps at you or...treats you badly...I'll either snap back or...smack him." She said, shrugging a bit. "Way to show that I care, huh? Violence solves everything." She said, shaking her head and chuckling a bit.

Placing her hands behind her head, she thought outloud, "...I wonder what he'll say...though, I already have a good idea..."
Back to top Go down
Nikki | Treasurer

Nikki | Treasurer

PostSubject: Re: We're off to find Sasuke! (Who isn't?)   We're off to find Sasuke! (Who isn't?) I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 06, 2009 11:51 pm

Nikki shrugged, "I'm just glad he probably won't remember that he and I met when some dobe shoved me into his, Sasuke's, back, making it look like I tried to get a piggy-back ride or something from him." She laughed nervously, "And I twisted my ankle when the guy shoved me, so he actually did have to give me a piggyback ride home. It was very uncharacteristically sweet of him. But I think he just wanted to get out of the area fast; the fangirls were swarming."
Back to top Go down
Saikoukage | Roy
Saikoukage | Roy

PostSubject: Re: We're off to find Sasuke! (Who isn't?)   We're off to find Sasuke! (Who isn't?) I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 06, 2009 11:57 pm

Roy smiled a bit, "...He can be nice every once in a while...and when he does...it just proves that he...actually cares about people. That...was really nice of him, and I'm glad that he didn't like...glare at you and just walk away..." She said, glancing at Nikki.

"Stupid Fangirls...." Roy muttered, "Poor Ducky..."
Back to top Go down
Sasuke

Sasuke

PostSubject: Re: We're off to find Sasuke! (Who isn't?)   We're off to find Sasuke! (Who isn't?) I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 07, 2009 4:42 pm

Sasuke saw Roy and vaguely familiar face comming his way. He didn't move at all, and stared dead at them with indifference on the surface of his expression.
Back to top Go down
Saikoukage | Roy
Saikoukage | Roy

PostSubject: Re: We're off to find Sasuke! (Who isn't?)   We're off to find Sasuke! (Who isn't?) I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 07, 2009 4:45 pm

Roy paused, stopping in her tracks and quickly looking to the ground. "...Hey Nikki....I found him..." She said, scratching the back of her head. Roy kept her gaze on the ground but pulled Nikki over to where Sasuke was standing. "...Yo..."
Back to top Go down
Sasuke

Sasuke

PostSubject: Re: We're off to find Sasuke! (Who isn't?)   We're off to find Sasuke! (Who isn't?) I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 07, 2009 5:09 pm

"Roy." Sasuke said in a serious tone. He turned to the girl nest to her, about to utter a name that came to mind but stopped at his lack of assurance.
Back to top Go down
Saikoukage | Roy
Saikoukage | Roy

PostSubject: Re: We're off to find Sasuke! (Who isn't?)   We're off to find Sasuke! (Who isn't?) I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 07, 2009 7:39 pm

Roy didn't move her head, but pointed to Nikki. "Sasuke...this is Nikki, Niiki...Sasuke. Meet again..." She said, sighing slightly.

'A-Ah...Alright...I so can't do this....he's still upset...might snap at me...need to think of something...' She thought to herself, clenching her eyes a bit.
Back to top Go down
Nikki | Treasurer

Nikki | Treasurer

PostSubject: Re: We're off to find Sasuke! (Who isn't?)   We're off to find Sasuke! (Who isn't?) I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 07, 2009 9:15 pm

Nikki bowed respectively, "You probably don't remember me, but it's okay. We weren't really that close." She noticed Roy's nervous behavior and slightly pulled her closer, "So...Roy told me that you two were having a small argument, and she feels bad about that. I know it isn't any of my business," She slightly rolls her eyes, knowing he was probably going to tell her it was none of her business, "But I think you two should talk about it. I'll even plug my ears if it makes you feel better."
Back to top Go down
Saikoukage | Roy
Saikoukage | Roy

PostSubject: Re: We're off to find Sasuke! (Who isn't?)   We're off to find Sasuke! (Who isn't?) I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 07, 2009 9:19 pm

"E-Eh...I-It wasn't really an...argument Nikki. Just more of..." Roy paused, shaking her head, "...I-I'm not sure..." She said, clenching her fists a bit.

'What the hell would you call it? He just...wanted to be alone...so...Ngh...brain hurts...'
Back to top Go down
Nikki | Treasurer

Nikki | Treasurer

PostSubject: Re: We're off to find Sasuke! (Who isn't?)   We're off to find Sasuke! (Who isn't?) I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 07, 2009 10:04 pm

She shrugged at Roy, "It sounded like an argument to me. I mean, even if it was a silent argument, there was still tension." She sighed, "But, I think I should stop talking now." She made a zip motion over her mouth.
Back to top Go down
Saikoukage | Roy
Saikoukage | Roy

PostSubject: Re: We're off to find Sasuke! (Who isn't?)   We're off to find Sasuke! (Who isn't?) I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 07, 2009 10:09 pm

Roy narrowed her eyes and looked back to the ground. "A-Anyways....Sasuke...we came to find you cause I need to tell you something..." She muttered, shoving her hands into her jacket pockets. "I..."
Back to top Go down
Sasuke

Sasuke

PostSubject: Re: We're off to find Sasuke! (Who isn't?)   We're off to find Sasuke! (Who isn't?) I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 09, 2009 3:18 pm

Why must she make this harder than it has to be? Sasuke shouted to himself within the boundries of his mind. This bond was only going to strengthen the longer he allowed it to last. He needed to break it, no matter how much it hurt him or even her. Sooner was preferable to later.

"Spit it out." He blankly said while absently remembering the day she left the village out of the blue, a long time before he ever considered leaving. He resisted the urge to say something out of misplaced anger.
Back to top Go down
Saikoukage | Roy
Saikoukage | Roy

PostSubject: Re: We're off to find Sasuke! (Who isn't?)   We're off to find Sasuke! (Who isn't?) I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 09, 2009 4:12 pm

Roy looked down, closing her eyes, "I think your outfit makes you look like a gay pirate...and you shouldn't show off your chest if you don't want more fangirls!" She said, well...kinda...shouted. She paused, opening her eyes and glancing up at him. '...Th-That's not what I wanted to say...That's what I was thinking...but I'd..never say it to him.' She thought, shaking her head.

"Shit...I-Ignore...that please." She muttered, glancing off. "I...wanted to tell you..." Roy glanced at Nikki before continuing, "...That I really care about you...and..." She stopped, thinking how stupid she sounded.

(( Ah...I have ALWAYS wanted to tell him that. =w= ))
Back to top Go down
Nikki | Treasurer

Nikki | Treasurer

PostSubject: Re: We're off to find Sasuke! (Who isn't?)   We're off to find Sasuke! (Who isn't?) I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 09, 2009 5:51 pm

Nikki lightly nudged Roy, if Nikki could do it, Roy should definately be able to do it. She whispered in Roy's ear, "Just keep going, it's fine. You don't sound stupid."
Back to top Go down
Sasuke

Sasuke

PostSubject: Re: We're off to find Sasuke! (Who isn't?)   We're off to find Sasuke! (Who isn't?) I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 09, 2009 8:49 pm

Sasuke locked his jaw to supress what he had wanted to say. I-i can't let her words effect my choice . . .

Sasuke scoffed on the outside to completely controdict his inside feelings."You care about me?" He bent down to her height. "I wonder how much, must have not been enough for you to stay. You didn't think twice before running off with that puppet those years ago, did you?" He stood up straight so as not to let out the built-up anger inside him. "But that's fine, because you only made it that much easier to leave Konoha some time after your dissapearing act."

An eerie curiousity burned at the back of his mind, a question that wasn't quite a question, more like an accusation that'll never quite be proven because him, the great Sasuke Uchiha, didn't have the audacity to utter it even to himself.
Back to top Go down
Nikki | Treasurer

Nikki | Treasurer

PostSubject: Re: We're off to find Sasuke! (Who isn't?)   We're off to find Sasuke! (Who isn't?) I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 09, 2009 10:36 pm

Nikki crossed her arms at Sasuke, noticing all of the little things he was doing to try to avoid saying what he probably really felt. She promised to stay quiet, but that didn't mean she wasn't paying attention. She bit on her tongue, trying to prevent herself from smacking Sasuke and telling him to BE A MAN, DAMN IT!
Back to top Go down
Saikoukage | Roy
Saikoukage | Roy

PostSubject: Re: We're off to find Sasuke! (Who isn't?)   We're off to find Sasuke! (Who isn't?) I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 09, 2009 11:15 pm

Roy looked down, clenching her fists, "...Just....shut up you baka. I'm trying to tell you that I love you...and I'm sorry for leaving without saying anything before..." She said, looking up at him, tears in her eyes.

"...I left because of my family...and that's no different than why you left. And you went to Orochimaru to get strong, like I went to Sasori-Sama! They were once partners in the Akatsuki...so it isn't that different." She added, narrowing her eyes a bit. "I came back...hoping to find you...and I did. And...this is what happens? I know you want to break the bonds with people...but I'm not letting you break this one!"

She paused for a moment, shaking her head, '...H-He..remembers when I left...That's...Mmm...' She thought to herself, clenching her eyes, the tears quietly falling.
Back to top Go down
Sasuke

Sasuke

PostSubject: Re: We're off to find Sasuke! (Who isn't?)   We're off to find Sasuke! (Who isn't?) I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 10, 2009 11:21 am

Sasuke locked down on his jaw at her words. "There is a big difference between why I left and why you left." He turned to her with anger building up slowly. "You're sorry for leaving me without saying bye, eh?" The insult his voice meant was like a knife cutting. "Does that 'sorry' account for abandoning me while I needed my friends which HAPPENED to include you at the time? Does that 'sorry' account for being the first one to walk away from me, the first friend I lost? Does that 'sorry' account for you thinking you can walk in and out of my life when you please and expect me to just accept it?!" He scoffed and looked away with a supressed growl. Sasuke Uchiha wasn't going to cry, no siree, but no one had ever seen his eyes so glazed. "Things changed when you left . . . they could have changed if you had stayed. Things would have been different if you had just stuck around a little longer. I had no family, and you did. I only had you and you went off and left!! Don't you get it!?" His anger changed in to what one might mistake for sadness if he wasn't carefull. "You could have saved me!" He clenched his jaw and turned from her, unable to look at her. There. He said what he thought 'coulda-woulda' happened.
Back to top Go down
Saikoukage | Roy
Saikoukage | Roy

PostSubject: Re: We're off to find Sasuke! (Who isn't?)   We're off to find Sasuke! (Who isn't?) I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 10, 2009 12:32 pm

Roy's hands were shaking slightly, "I'm...sorry.." She muttered, looking up at him, her tears still falling. "I-I shouldn't have left...I-I know that...And I've...regreted it. B-But I guess...we should just to back to the way things were when we were seperated..." She said, placing a hand over her eyes. "I' m sorry!" She said, shaking her head and quickly walking off.

'I knew it! I knew this would happen...But...'

Roy stopped and leaned against a lamp post, clenching her shirt in front of her heart.
Back to top Go down
Sasuke

Sasuke

PostSubject: Re: We're off to find Sasuke! (Who isn't?)   We're off to find Sasuke! (Who isn't?) I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 10, 2009 12:47 pm

Sasuke clenched his fist as he saw Roy walk away from him. Had he not done so no thought would be required for him to go after her with the regret of his words lagging behind him.

He couldn't, though, because if he did she'd be in more danger than before. He assured himself that by doing this it'd hurt her less. He had to push her away in order to protect her. He had to make her hate him because he-

He clenched down on his jaw tighter than ever as he saw the tears she left. How badly he resented himself right now. 'It's for the best' was the cheap words he used to console himself, to assure himself what he was doing was for the good of both of them.

He turned away feeling the double-edged knife take it's carvings into his chest. A hand flew to his heart in protest to the first step he took away from her.

"Shut up . . ." He whispered fiercly to it. "You lost your say in what I do . . ."
Back to top Go down
Saikoukage | Roy
Saikoukage | Roy

PostSubject: Re: We're off to find Sasuke! (Who isn't?)   We're off to find Sasuke! (Who isn't?) I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 10, 2009 12:56 pm

Roy glared down at the ground for a minute and glanced over. "...So...we're going to leave this...like this?" She muttered, shaking her head. "...It doesn't feel right...I..." Roy slightly clenched her fists, determined. "...No. Not again..." She said, hiding her face and walking back over to him quickly, gripping the back of his shirt.

"...I'm not..." Roy paused, leaning her head against Sasuke's back.
Back to top Go down
Sasuke

Sasuke

PostSubject: Re: We're off to find Sasuke! (Who isn't?)   We're off to find Sasuke! (Who isn't?) I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 10, 2009 1:07 pm

Sasuke solidified at her touch and refrained from moving either out of surprise or out of fear of losing the feeling that coarsed through him.

"Why do you insist on making this harder than it has to be?" He allowed to escape his lips. "I'm in too deep . . . you can't save me." He whispered in a dead tone.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: We're off to find Sasuke! (Who isn't?)   We're off to find Sasuke! (Who isn't?) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

We're off to find Sasuke! (Who isn't?)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next