HMA
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HMA

Those interested of the bondage and molesting of Hidan...welcome. =w=

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Classic Project Dvdrip 1 Link
So...Where's this Uchiha Sasuke? O: I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 19, 2013 8:22 am by 

» Videos Gratis De Enanos Follandose A Gay Y Homosexuales En 3gp
So...Where's this Uchiha Sasuke? O: I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 19, 2013 7:55 am by 

» Codigo Autocad 2014
So...Where's this Uchiha Sasuke? O: I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 19, 2013 3:48 am by 

» Are people still checking this site?
So...Where's this Uchiha Sasuke? O: I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 28, 2010 9:04 pm by Rayne Kinatamaru

» My turn now...
So...Where's this Uchiha Sasuke? O: I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 28, 2010 2:26 pm by NiaKira19

» Hidan's English Voice Confirmed...EPIC FAIL!
So...Where's this Uchiha Sasuke? O: I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 28, 2010 12:22 pm by NiaKira19

» New Topic!
So...Where's this Uchiha Sasuke? O: I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 28, 2010 12:19 pm by NiaKira19

» ...............I cannot think of a good title...................
So...Where's this Uchiha Sasuke? O: I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 28, 2010 12:13 pm by NiaKira19

» ... I'm gonna phail. -_-
So...Where's this Uchiha Sasuke? O: I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 10, 2010 11:47 pm by Rayne Kinatamaru

Forum
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 44 on Thu Dec 19, 2013 8:21 am
Top posters
Saikoukage | Roy
So...Where's this Uchiha Sasuke? O: I_vote_lcapSo...Where's this Uchiha Sasuke? O: I_voting_barSo...Where's this Uchiha Sasuke? O: I_vote_rcap 
Minoushje
So...Where's this Uchiha Sasuke? O: I_vote_lcapSo...Where's this Uchiha Sasuke? O: I_voting_barSo...Where's this Uchiha Sasuke? O: I_vote_rcap 
Himokage | Cooky
Paige| Cooky's Right Hand
Zen | The Lawyer
Nena
Nikki | Treasurer
Sasuke
Zumi
Blueberry996

So...Where's this Uchiha Sasuke? O:

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Obito Uchiha

Obito Uchiha

So...Where's this Uchiha Sasuke? O: Empty
PostSubject: So...Where's this Uchiha Sasuke? O:   So...Where's this Uchiha Sasuke? O: I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 04, 2009 11:10 pm

Obito made it back into town, after almost getting lost and looked around. "Alright...so how exactly are we supposed to find him?" He asked, tilting his head a bit and glancing from Roy to Kakashi.
Back to top Go down
Icha Icha Paradise

Icha Icha Paradise

PostSubject: Re: So...Where's this Uchiha Sasuke? O:   So...Where's this Uchiha Sasuke? O: I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 04, 2009 11:13 pm

Kakashi shrugged, "Roy would know more about finding Sasuke than me..."
Back to top Go down
Saikoukage | Roy
Puppeteer :: Saikoukage
Saikoukage | Roy

PostSubject: Re: So...Where's this Uchiha Sasuke? O:   So...Where's this Uchiha Sasuke? O: I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 04, 2009 11:16 pm

Roy shrugged a bit, but shot Kakashi a look, "Shush you...Hm...Well...usually he's training or at home..." She muttered, scratching the back of her head. "...He might be at the dango stand...or...somewhere with tomatoes..." She said, glancing at the two of them.
Back to top Go down
http://www.quizilla.com/user/grimmjownii
Icha Icha Paradise

Icha Icha Paradise

PostSubject: Re: So...Where's this Uchiha Sasuke? O:   So...Where's this Uchiha Sasuke? O: I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 04, 2009 11:20 pm

Kakashi grinned and pulled out his book, glancing at them from behind it, "We could check the dango stand first, since we're in town anyways...If he's not there, then his house."
Back to top Go down
Saikoukage | Roy
Saikoukage | Roy

PostSubject: Re: So...Where's this Uchiha Sasuke? O:   So...Where's this Uchiha Sasuke? O: I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 04, 2009 11:23 pm

"He better be at the damn dango stand...or Ima be a psycho Roy...Cause I'm tired of walking around damnit..." She said, scratching the back of her head and sighing slightly.
Back to top Go down
Icha Icha Paradise

Icha Icha Paradise

PostSubject: Re: So...Where's this Uchiha Sasuke? O:   So...Where's this Uchiha Sasuke? O: I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 05, 2009 8:46 pm

Kakashi smiled, "How about you carry poor Roy, Obito?"
Back to top Go down
Saikoukage | Roy
Saikoukage | Roy

PostSubject: Re: So...Where's this Uchiha Sasuke? O:   So...Where's this Uchiha Sasuke? O: I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 05, 2009 8:49 pm

Roy scratched the back of her head, "Eheh...that's alright...Im not going to make the cutie do that...." She said, ruffling Obito's hair.
Back to top Go down
Icha Icha Paradise

Icha Icha Paradise

PostSubject: Re: So...Where's this Uchiha Sasuke? O:   So...Where's this Uchiha Sasuke? O: I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 05, 2009 8:51 pm

"You're right...It might stunt his growth and make him even shorter than he already is." Kakashi said, finally arriving at the dango stand and looking around.
Back to top Go down
Obito Uchiha

Obito Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: So...Where's this Uchiha Sasuke? O:   So...Where's this Uchiha Sasuke? O: I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 05, 2009 8:53 pm

Obito grinned a bit, "I...wouldn't mind! B-But... since you said something...." He said, scratching the back of his head and pausing, "Damnit Kakashi! Shut up! I'm still growing! Dx" He shouted, glaring at Kakashi. "Where's Sasuke?" He huffed, looking around.
Back to top Go down
Icha Icha Paradise

Icha Icha Paradise

PostSubject: Re: So...Where's this Uchiha Sasuke? O:   So...Where's this Uchiha Sasuke? O: I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 05, 2009 9:02 pm

Kakashi just grinned, "Right...And I have no idea." He said, looking around for the familiar Uchiha.
Back to top Go down
Sasuke

Sasuke

PostSubject: Re: So...Where's this Uchiha Sasuke? O:   So...Where's this Uchiha Sasuke? O: I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 07, 2009 4:30 pm

Sasuke, who happened to be standing at a stand right next to the dango stand, was growling at the man who ran it.

"I didn't order this. You forgot the tomatos." He said through clenched teeth.

"Sir, I did it exactly as yo-"

"But you really didn't." He insisted in a growl while flashing his red eyes.

"AlrightAlright!" The man squeeked while chopping up a tomato the very second Sasuke flashed his eyes. "Here! There's a new s-sandwhich! On the house!"

Sasuke snatched the sandwhich with a scoff and took a big, massive, Uchiha-bite out of it and turned from the stand.

[[I kinda posted back in my home,, you guys could have went there instead of making me appear all the way here =_=]]
Back to top Go down
Saikoukage | Roy
Saikoukage | Roy

PostSubject: Re: So...Where's this Uchiha Sasuke? O:   So...Where's this Uchiha Sasuke? O: I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 07, 2009 4:39 pm

Roy blinked and pointed over, "Found him~. Causing problems for the poor shop owner again. I bet...there wasn't any tomatoes on his sandwich." She said, sweatdropping a bit. "Come on..." She said, heading over.

"Oi! Ducky! Got someone you might want to meet~!" She said, dragging Obito behind her and grinning.

(( Well~ I read it but you kinda...poof'd from there....unless...I can't read. o.o;; And even then...I dun think Obi would want to go back there right now. xD ))
Back to top Go down
Sasuke

Sasuke

PostSubject: Re: So...Where's this Uchiha Sasuke? O:   So...Where's this Uchiha Sasuke? O: I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 07, 2009 5:12 pm

Sasuke turned around, tomato, lettuce, cheese, and turkey grinding within his cheeks, and made no effort to form an expression. ". . . ?"
Back to top Go down
Obito Uchiha

Obito Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: So...Where's this Uchiha Sasuke? O:   So...Where's this Uchiha Sasuke? O: I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 07, 2009 7:44 pm

Obito jumped a bit as Roy dragged him over and cautiously peered out from behind her. "...So...you're...the other Uchiha...?" He asked, keeping his place behind Roy, just incase he might snap for some reason. "...A-Ah...I'm Obito. Obito...Uchiha..." He said, adjusting his goggles a bit while his voice got softer.
Back to top Go down
Icha Icha Paradise

Icha Icha Paradise

PostSubject: Re: So...Where's this Uchiha Sasuke? O:   So...Where's this Uchiha Sasuke? O: I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 07, 2009 8:04 pm

Kakashi sweatdropped on the inside, 'One of the only Uchiha's left...and it's Sasuke that Obito has to talk.' He thought, knowing Sasuke wasn't very social...Who knows, maybe he'd act differently towards a fellow Uchiha?
Back to top Go down
Saikoukage | Roy
Saikoukage | Roy

PostSubject: Re: So...Where's this Uchiha Sasuke? O:   So...Where's this Uchiha Sasuke? O: I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 07, 2009 8:28 pm

A bit of red came to Roy's cheeks as she listened to Obito. '...So...cute...' She thought, grinning and turning around, hugging Obito. "Nya~!! Isn't he just adorable?!" She said, blushing and turning back to face Sasuke. "I think I just found the cutest thing in the Leaf~...but...it's a person~!!"
Back to top Go down
Icha Icha Paradise

Icha Icha Paradise

PostSubject: Re: So...Where's this Uchiha Sasuke? O:   So...Where's this Uchiha Sasuke? O: I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 07, 2009 8:43 pm

Kakashi watched with amusement and sat on a chair, watching everyone over the brim of the book, "It seems Roy has a thing for Uchiha boys." He muttered.
Back to top Go down
Saikoukage | Roy
Saikoukage | Roy

PostSubject: Re: So...Where's this Uchiha Sasuke? O:   So...Where's this Uchiha Sasuke? O: I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 07, 2009 8:57 pm

Roy twitched a bit and glanced over at Kakashi. "...Unless you wish to die...shut up perv." She said, not letting go of Obito and then grinning back at Sasuke. "So! Another Uchiha~!!!"
Back to top Go down
Obito Uchiha

Obito Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: So...Where's this Uchiha Sasuke? O:   So...Where's this Uchiha Sasuke? O: I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 07, 2009 11:28 pm

A slight blush was on Obito's cheeks, and he glanced up at Roy. "...U-Uhm...S-So this is the...?" He paused, looking over at Sasuke before shutting up and waiting for Sasuke to say something. 'So...this is the guy that Kakashi was saying Roy-San likes...he seems...like he's sad...and...guilty about something.' He thought to himself, as Roy continued to cling to him.
Back to top Go down
Sasuke

Sasuke

PostSubject: Re: So...Where's this Uchiha Sasuke? O:   So...Where's this Uchiha Sasuke? O: I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 09, 2009 3:23 pm

Sasuke looked at Obito and scoffed. "Haven't heard much pertaining to you." He said while seeing Roy cling to this stranger who claimed to be Uchiha. "But shouldn't you have one eye?"

[[Why is he also younger than Kakashi?? e___e]]
Back to top Go down
Obito Uchiha

Obito Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: So...Where's this Uchiha Sasuke? O:   So...Where's this Uchiha Sasuke? O: I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 09, 2009 4:29 pm

Obito flinched a bit, "No...When I was under that rock...it wasn't really me. Just..a shadow clone." He started, glancing off. "...B-But I can't really remember. I know I've been heading around towns...and...yeah." He trailed, clenching his fists.

(( It's cause I wanted him to be at a cute age. I got lazy and decided that some magic ninja [Much like the one who fucked with everyone's minds], was able to make him be this young. 8D ))
Back to top Go down
Sasuke

Sasuke

PostSubject: Re: So...Where's this Uchiha Sasuke? O:   So...Where's this Uchiha Sasuke? O: I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 09, 2009 8:41 pm

"Hmmm . . ." Sasuke was ready to ask how Kakashi managed to keep his sharingan eye if it were a shadow clone but he didn't want to seem to curious. He turned to Kakashi, looked him up and down, and supressed a sneer. "Haven't seen you in a while."
Back to top Go down
Icha Icha Paradise

Icha Icha Paradise

PostSubject: Re: So...Where's this Uchiha Sasuke? O:   So...Where's this Uchiha Sasuke? O: I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 10, 2009 4:41 pm

Kakashi eyed him, "Hmm, you wouldn't Sasuke...Seeing as your shut up at home." He replied coolly.
Back to top Go down
Saikoukage | Roy
Saikoukage | Roy

PostSubject: Re: So...Where's this Uchiha Sasuke? O:   So...Where's this Uchiha Sasuke? O: I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 10, 2009 4:46 pm

Roy glanced down, narrowing her eyes. "Well...Kakashi, Sasuke's...gonna start getting out more...right?" She asked, looking over at him, a small smile on her face.
Back to top Go down
Sasuke

Sasuke

PostSubject: Re: So...Where's this Uchiha Sasuke? O:   So...Where's this Uchiha Sasuke? O: I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 10, 2009 5:13 pm

Sasuke crossed his arms over his chest. "If I find reason to." He said like a snob while looking away. He thought it would annoy Roy which is the only reason he said so in that manner.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: So...Where's this Uchiha Sasuke? O:   So...Where's this Uchiha Sasuke? O: I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

So...Where's this Uchiha Sasuke? O:
Page 1 of 5Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next