HMA
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HMA

Those interested of the bondage and molesting of Hidan...welcome. =w=

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Classic Project Dvdrip 1 Link
We're off to find Sasuke! (Who isn't?) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 19, 2013 8:22 am by 

» Videos Gratis De Enanos Follandose A Gay Y Homosexuales En 3gp
We're off to find Sasuke! (Who isn't?) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 19, 2013 7:55 am by 

» Codigo Autocad 2014
We're off to find Sasuke! (Who isn't?) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 19, 2013 3:48 am by 

» Are people still checking this site?
We're off to find Sasuke! (Who isn't?) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 28, 2010 9:04 pm by Rayne Kinatamaru

» My turn now...
We're off to find Sasuke! (Who isn't?) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 28, 2010 2:26 pm by NiaKira19

» Hidan's English Voice Confirmed...EPIC FAIL!
We're off to find Sasuke! (Who isn't?) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 28, 2010 12:22 pm by NiaKira19

» New Topic!
We're off to find Sasuke! (Who isn't?) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 28, 2010 12:19 pm by NiaKira19

» ...............I cannot think of a good title...................
We're off to find Sasuke! (Who isn't?) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 28, 2010 12:13 pm by NiaKira19

» ... I'm gonna phail. -_-
We're off to find Sasuke! (Who isn't?) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 10, 2010 11:47 pm by Rayne Kinatamaru

Forum
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 44 on Thu Dec 19, 2013 8:21 am
Top posters
Saikoukage | Roy
We're off to find Sasuke! (Who isn't?) - Page 2 I_vote_lcapWe're off to find Sasuke! (Who isn't?) - Page 2 I_voting_barWe're off to find Sasuke! (Who isn't?) - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Minoushje
We're off to find Sasuke! (Who isn't?) - Page 2 I_vote_lcapWe're off to find Sasuke! (Who isn't?) - Page 2 I_voting_barWe're off to find Sasuke! (Who isn't?) - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Himokage | Cooky
Paige| Cooky's Right Hand
Zen | The Lawyer
Nena
Nikki | Treasurer
Sasuke
Zumi
Blueberry996

We're off to find Sasuke! (Who isn't?)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Saikoukage | Roy
Puppeteer :: Saikoukage
Saikoukage | Roy

We're off to find Sasuke! (Who isn't?) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: We're off to find Sasuke! (Who isn't?)   We're off to find Sasuke! (Who isn't?) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 10, 2009 1:17 pm

Roy shook her head a bit, "...I don't care what you say...but." She paused, inhaling a bit. "I'm going to try whatever I can...to help you. You came back to Konoha for a reason...and...don't say it's because you were trying to break the bonds..because you could've stayed away." She said, gripping his shirt a bit.

"I don't want to lose you again...even if last time was my fault..."
Back to top Go down
http://www.quizilla.com/user/grimmjownii
Sasuke

Sasuke

PostSubject: Re: We're off to find Sasuke! (Who isn't?)   We're off to find Sasuke! (Who isn't?) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 10, 2009 1:22 pm

Sasuke closed his eyes and tried not to focus on her grip she had on him; both physical and mental.

"You're so damn persistant," He muttered while sighing. "More so than Naruto . . . you just don't know when you need to let go, do you?"
Back to top Go down
Saikoukage | Roy
Saikoukage | Roy

PostSubject: Re: We're off to find Sasuke! (Who isn't?)   We're off to find Sasuke! (Who isn't?) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 10, 2009 1:28 pm

"I guess not...I've always been a bit slow..." Roy said, opening her eyes a bit and moving her arms to hug him. "...Sasuke...stay here...please. Stay with me..." She said, tightening her grip a bit.
Back to top Go down
Sasuke

Sasuke

PostSubject: Re: We're off to find Sasuke! (Who isn't?)   We're off to find Sasuke! (Who isn't?) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 10, 2009 2:15 pm

Sasuke placed a hand over one of Roy's. "You have no idea how much I'd love to take your offer." He said while averting his glassy eyes to the warm hands that grasp him. "But I have nothing to offer you but a shell that aches for revenge and blood . . . you deserve much better than that." He said as he allowed his hand to fall to his side and clench.
Back to top Go down
Saikoukage | Roy
Saikoukage | Roy

PostSubject: Re: We're off to find Sasuke! (Who isn't?)   We're off to find Sasuke! (Who isn't?) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 10, 2009 2:27 pm

Roy shook her head a bit, fresh tears falling down her face. Slowly, she moved to stand in front of him and look up at him. "...You...are more than that..." She said, smiling a bit, "You're also a great person...no matter what anyone says. We can work on getting you back to your old self..." Roy added, taking his hands and glancing down at them.
Back to top Go down
Sasuke

Sasuke

PostSubject: Re: We're off to find Sasuke! (Who isn't?)   We're off to find Sasuke! (Who isn't?) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 10, 2009 3:19 pm

"I made you cry," Sasuke resentfully said as he wipped away a tear. "That makes me lower than low. I can only hurt you from this point with my goals. I can't go back to how I used to be; that Sasuke you need can't make the sacrifices that need to be made and can't do what needs to be done."
Back to top Go down
Saikoukage | Roy
Saikoukage | Roy

PostSubject: Re: We're off to find Sasuke! (Who isn't?)   We're off to find Sasuke! (Who isn't?) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 10, 2009 3:27 pm

"...If...it's about Itachi...There's...something you need to know." She said, gripping the hand she was still holding. Should she tell him what she had found out? The village elders? Or, should she alter it a bit, leave a few things out?

"...He didn't do it for the reason you think. Ita...he was...ordered to...by higher people..." She said, trying to avoid naming names. "So don't go after him...just..." Roy shook her head a bit, "Stay here...that's all I ask..."
Back to top Go down
Sasuke

Sasuke

PostSubject: Re: We're off to find Sasuke! (Who isn't?)   We're off to find Sasuke! (Who isn't?) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 10, 2009 4:56 pm

Sasuke's eyes widened and he got out of Roys arms and turned to her with a look merged of fear and anger and confusion. "No . . ." He denied while shaking his head and taking a step back. "That can't be . . ." He looked at her with such pain. "Why would you even begin to defend that heartless bastard?! I watched him kill everyone. Don't you dare- . . . don't you . . ." He couldn't even speak, he just fell to his knees, hyperventalating in a state he had never experienced before since that day long ago.
Back to top Go down
Saikoukage | Roy
Saikoukage | Roy

PostSubject: Re: We're off to find Sasuke! (Who isn't?)   We're off to find Sasuke! (Who isn't?) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 10, 2009 5:02 pm

Roy covered her mouth slightly, and slowly kneeled down. "...Sasuke...I'm telling the truth. I'm not defending him...I just don't want you to regret going after him...and not knowing the truth." She said, clenching her hands on her knees.

Glancing up, she saw he was shaking a bit and her eyes narrowed. Slowly, she reached out again, hugging him. "I'm sorry...I can't do anything else but be here for you...I'm so sorry..." She muttered, clenching her eyes.
Back to top Go down
Sasuke

Sasuke

PostSubject: Re: We're off to find Sasuke! (Who isn't?)   We're off to find Sasuke! (Who isn't?) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 10, 2009 6:33 pm

"Take it back . . ." Sasuke whispered. He looked up at her and the glass that adorned his eyes had broken and shards slid down his face. "Please . . . take it back! Everything I've done can't have been for nothing." He pounded the ground with his fist. "I-i refuse to believe such a thing!" He said in a shaky voice while staring in to the ground.
Back to top Go down
Saikoukage | Roy
Saikoukage | Roy

PostSubject: Re: We're off to find Sasuke! (Who isn't?)   We're off to find Sasuke! (Who isn't?) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 11, 2009 12:22 am

Roy gasped a bit, her eyes tearing up from seeing his own. "...I-I can't...I wanted you to know the truth." She muttered, placing her hands on his cheeks, lifting his head and wiping at the tears. "...You needed to know...because I don't want you to regret anything. I-I think that's why you came back...because I...I was supposed to tell you." She said, leaning her forehead against his. "I'm sorry..."
Back to top Go down
Nikki | Treasurer

Nikki | Treasurer

Location : In my basement...reading Manga. @.@ So many to read before I can buy more!

PostSubject: Re: We're off to find Sasuke! (Who isn't?)   We're off to find Sasuke! (Who isn't?) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 11, 2009 12:26 am

Nikki bit her bottom lip, seeing this hit her like a ton of bricks. She was surprised she hadn't started crying just looking at Sasuke and Roy cry. She felt heartless, but no matter what, she woudn't let herself cry anymore.

I promised Neji and Shikamaru that I'd never cry after that day in our childhood...I haven't cried real tears of sadness since that day...I can't break it now...no matter how much it hurts.
Back to top Go down
http://www.quizilla.com/user/EightRedRoses
Sasuke

Sasuke

PostSubject: Re: We're off to find Sasuke! (Who isn't?)   We're off to find Sasuke! (Who isn't?) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 11, 2009 7:44 am

Sasuke looked at Roy with an expression that seemed quite different. "You have to tell me who ordered him." He gravely demanded in a voice that could make the shards on his face evaporate. "I have to know."
Back to top Go down
Saikoukage | Roy
Saikoukage | Roy

PostSubject: Re: We're off to find Sasuke! (Who isn't?)   We're off to find Sasuke! (Who isn't?) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 11, 2009 12:11 pm

Roy closed her eyes, "Please...don't get mad at me...but I can't remember. The only thing I do remember what overhearing Itachi talk with someone about it....and...they didn't sound too thrilled when you were mentioned." She said, opening her eyes a bit, sadness reflected in them. "I-I wish I knew...because I would gladly tell you...but I know you would go after them...but, I'm glad I don't know...because I want you to stay here...I know...how selfish that sounds..."
Back to top Go down
Sasuke

Sasuke

PostSubject: Re: We're off to find Sasuke! (Who isn't?)   We're off to find Sasuke! (Who isn't?) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 11, 2009 12:17 pm

Sasuke clenched his fist at her ignorance. He wasn't mad at her, he couldn't be, but he needed to find out what this was all about.

"I'm sorry, Roy . . . but knowing this I have to find Itachi. Now." He turned away from her. "Come if you wish, but I will find my brother and get the answers I deserve. Years I've been plagued by the conviction I wasn't strong enough to stop my brother and now I find out he was ordered?" He clenched his jaw. "He's the one that accepted those orders and destroyed our family without hesitation, might I add. I need to find the truth one way or another."
Back to top Go down
Saikoukage | Roy
Saikoukage | Roy

PostSubject: Re: We're off to find Sasuke! (Who isn't?)   We're off to find Sasuke! (Who isn't?) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 11, 2009 12:49 pm

Roy nodded, hesitating for a moment before taking his hand. "...I'll stay with you..." She muttered, looking at the ground and hiding her face. "I'm..." She paused, keeping her gaze on the ground, "Not going anywhere..."
Back to top Go down
Sasuke

Sasuke

PostSubject: Re: We're off to find Sasuke! (Who isn't?)   We're off to find Sasuke! (Who isn't?) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 11, 2009 1:12 pm

"Let's go then." He said while oblivious to the aura around him because he was focused on one thing and one thing only.

Or at least his mind was; his heart made it's protest vainly known in the beating of his ears and hopefully in the palms of his hands that were delicately grasped.
Back to top Go down
Saikoukage | Roy
Saikoukage | Roy

PostSubject: Re: We're off to find Sasuke! (Who isn't?)   We're off to find Sasuke! (Who isn't?) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 11, 2009 1:17 pm

Roy followed, quiet for a moment before stopped. "...Sasuke hold on.." She muttered, tugging on his hand. "...Tell me something...I need to know if I'm just chasing a lost cause." She asked, looking up at him, her eyes narrowed a bit. "I told you how I felt...Please..." She said, trailing off as her voice got quieter.
Back to top Go down
Sasuke

Sasuke

PostSubject: Re: We're off to find Sasuke! (Who isn't?)   We're off to find Sasuke! (Who isn't?) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 11, 2009 1:53 pm

Sasuke looked down and away from Roy. "Don't ask me . . . please, I have something to do right now. I have people to avenge. I-I can't have any distractions . . ." He kept walking."Nor do I want to lie to you just to push you away." He looked back at her. "Do you get what I'm saying?" He whispered.
Back to top Go down
Saikoukage | Roy
Saikoukage | Roy

PostSubject: Re: We're off to find Sasuke! (Who isn't?)   We're off to find Sasuke! (Who isn't?) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 11, 2009 11:27 pm

Roy paused, looking back to the ground. "..." She slowly looked back up, putting on a smile. "Of course...but I'm not going to let you do anything stupid you know.." She added, quickly walking to him and taking his hand again. Pausing, she looked back. "Nikki...go see Neji. Alright?" She asked, smiling a bit.
Back to top Go down
Nikki | Treasurer

Nikki | Treasurer

Location : In my basement...reading Manga. @.@ So many to read before I can buy more!

PostSubject: Re: We're off to find Sasuke! (Who isn't?)   We're off to find Sasuke! (Who isn't?) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 11, 2009 11:30 pm

Nikki grinned at Roy, holding up a peace sign. "Will do, Roy-sama." She waved, "Play nice~!" In an instant, she had vanished. She said she was fast, didn't she?
Back to top Go down
http://www.quizilla.com/user/EightRedRoses
Saikoukage | Roy
Saikoukage | Roy

PostSubject: Re: We're off to find Sasuke! (Who isn't?)   We're off to find Sasuke! (Who isn't?) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 12, 2009 12:04 am

Roy smiled and gripped his hand, glancing at him. "Alright...I'll...show you where they are. Come on..." She said, heading out.

(( And there is a new topic under the Akatsuki....in front of the lair. ^^~ Ita is already there. xD ))
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: We're off to find Sasuke! (Who isn't?)   We're off to find Sasuke! (Who isn't?) - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

We're off to find Sasuke! (Who isn't?)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2