HMA
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HMA

Those interested of the bondage and molesting of Hidan...welcome. =w=

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Classic Project Dvdrip 1 Link
Back In Black...(( And Red )) I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 19, 2013 8:22 am by 

» Videos Gratis De Enanos Follandose A Gay Y Homosexuales En 3gp
Back In Black...(( And Red )) I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 19, 2013 7:55 am by 

» Codigo Autocad 2014
Back In Black...(( And Red )) I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 19, 2013 3:48 am by 

» Are people still checking this site?
Back In Black...(( And Red )) I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 28, 2010 9:04 pm by Rayne Kinatamaru

» My turn now...
Back In Black...(( And Red )) I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 28, 2010 2:26 pm by NiaKira19

» Hidan's English Voice Confirmed...EPIC FAIL!
Back In Black...(( And Red )) I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 28, 2010 12:22 pm by NiaKira19

» New Topic!
Back In Black...(( And Red )) I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 28, 2010 12:19 pm by NiaKira19

» ...............I cannot think of a good title...................
Back In Black...(( And Red )) I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 28, 2010 12:13 pm by NiaKira19

» ... I'm gonna phail. -_-
Back In Black...(( And Red )) I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 10, 2010 11:47 pm by Rayne Kinatamaru

Forum
Who is online?
In total there are 7 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 7 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 44 on Thu Dec 19, 2013 8:21 am
Top posters
Saikoukage | Roy
Back In Black...(( And Red )) I_vote_lcapBack In Black...(( And Red )) I_voting_barBack In Black...(( And Red )) I_vote_rcap 
Minoushje
Back In Black...(( And Red )) I_vote_lcapBack In Black...(( And Red )) I_voting_barBack In Black...(( And Red )) I_vote_rcap 
Himokage | Cooky
Paige| Cooky's Right Hand
Zen | The Lawyer
Nena
Nikki | Treasurer
Sasuke
Zumi
Blueberry996

Back In Black...(( And Red ))

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Hidan
Jashinist :: Akatsuki :: HMA Prisioner
Hidan

Location : With Itachi~ Having smex. :3 | *smaks Roy* Get the fuck out of here! | TTwTT It's true! *runs*

Back In Black...(( And Red )) Empty
PostSubject: Back In Black...(( And Red ))   Back In Black...(( And Red )) I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 04, 2009 2:37 pm

Hidan sighed, plopping on the couch of the familiar lair. "Geez...I never thought I would say this, but I actually missed the dumbass Akatsuki." He said, closing his eyes.

Finally, he gets a chance to relax and not deal with anyone from the HMA...and he would kill if any of those, "psycho" girls showed up and ruined this for him.

This time, was Akatsuki only in his book.
Back to top Go down
Sasori Of The Red Sand
Puppet Master :: Akatsuki
Sasori Of The Red Sand

PostSubject: Re: Back In Black...(( And Red ))   Back In Black...(( And Red )) I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 04, 2009 2:43 pm

Sasori walked past the lounge, and after spotting Hidan, he came to a complete stop. He smirked at Hidan, crossing his arms in front of his chest. "So, you're back." he stated, his face serious as always.
Back to top Go down
Hidan
Hidan

Location : With Itachi~ Having smex. :3 | *smaks Roy* Get the fuck out of here! | TTwTT It's true! *runs*

PostSubject: Re: Back In Black...(( And Red ))   Back In Black...(( And Red )) I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 04, 2009 2:53 pm

"Yeah, I'm going back. Shit...don't you have anything better to do? Make some crappy ass puppets or something?" Hidan replied, glaring over at Sasori.

'One day...I'm going to find his weakness and kill him. I swear to Jashin...'
Back to top Go down
Sasori Of The Red Sand
Sasori Of The Red Sand

PostSubject: Re: Back In Black...(( And Red ))   Back In Black...(( And Red )) I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 04, 2009 2:59 pm

Sasori closed his eyes. "I don't follow anyone else's orders." he simply stated. He looked at Hidan from the corner of his eye. "Shouldn't you be sacrificing people for that Jashin of yours?"
Back to top Go down
Hidan
Hidan

PostSubject: Re: Back In Black...(( And Red ))   Back In Black...(( And Red )) I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 04, 2009 3:02 pm

Hidan waved him off, "I'll get to it. I haven't had time to just relax...with them trying to get me drunk, "molesting"..." He shrugged, "They actually don't do a lot...but 99% of them are annoying...and one of them is the nine tails sister." He said, glancing at him.

(( Damn. >.> I totally think we need a Pein. TT_TT ))
Back to top Go down
Sasori Of The Red Sand
Sasori Of The Red Sand

PostSubject: Re: Back In Black...(( And Red ))   Back In Black...(( And Red )) I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 04, 2009 3:07 pm

Sasori smirked. "Molesting? They actually enjoy molesting you?" he asked, shaking his head. His face turned dead serious after hearing him say "the nine tails sister". Sasori nodded. "I tried going after her. But these women just came popping up, distracting me. I shall go after her soon.." he mumbled.

"What would you do if you spotted the kyuubi's sister? Kill her or bring her back?" he asked. He knew Hidan would kill people for sacrifice.

((I totally agree. ...er, why thought? ^///^))
Back to top Go down
Hidan
Hidan

PostSubject: Re: Back In Black...(( And Red ))   Back In Black...(( And Red )) I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 04, 2009 3:13 pm

Hidan nodded, "Yeah, it's really creepy. Scares the living shit out of me. I mean, why...me?" He said, shaking his head and shuddering a bit.

"Duh, kill the bitch and tell the kyuubi she's alive to make him come here. Are you stupid or something?"

(( Cause...we might get to the point where they wanna go after Naruto...and Pein would want to go. o: ))
Back to top Go down
Sasori Of The Red Sand
Sasori Of The Red Sand

PostSubject: Re: Back In Black...(( And Red ))   Back In Black...(( And Red )) I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 04, 2009 3:16 pm

Sasori shrugged. "I don't know what they see in you, anyway.." he mumbled under his breath.

Sasori nodded. "I was just testing you. Surprisingly, that was a smart answer." he replied, moving his full gaze to him. He sighed.

"Those girls are a big threat to our plans." he said.

((Ohhhh~ Yep, we need Pein~!))
Back to top Go down
Hidan
Hidan

PostSubject: Re: Back In Black...(( And Red ))   Back In Black...(( And Red )) I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 04, 2009 3:22 pm

Hidan scoffed, "I'm hot. What else? And I'm actually a human...and not a creepy ass puppet. Like you're ever going to get a group of girls who adore you." He said, smirking.

Rolling his eyes a bit, he said, "Then lets just take them out. Get the stupid Leader and everyone together and kill them all."

Pretty sure Hidan isn't aware of the fact that 90% of the Akatsuki are friends with the members of HMA. . .

(( *shakes fist* Hm...Ima put a want ad out. XDD ))
Back to top Go down
Sasori Of The Red Sand
Sasori Of The Red Sand

PostSubject: Re: Back In Black...(( And Red ))   Back In Black...(( And Red )) I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 04, 2009 3:27 pm

Sasori rolled his eyes. "Sure, whatever you say..." he breathed out. Sasori raised an eyebrow in interest. "That would be a good idea. First we have to get rid of all those women.." he trailed off, denying that he would as much as lay a finger on Roy.

Sasori sighed though. Many of those girls knew people from Akatsuki; some relationships were very strong. Would it be possible to get rid of the girls. "Let's inform Leader-sama." he suggested.

((Lol ^^))
Back to top Go down
Hidan
Hidan

PostSubject: Re: Back In Black...(( And Red ))   Back In Black...(( And Red )) I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 04, 2009 3:31 pm

"Well...I claim dibs on the two that ruined my fucking life." He said, implying Cooky and Roy. "You guys can take everyone else." He said, running his fingers through his hair.

"Alright...just have to find the bastard first." He added, narrowing his eyes and sighing a bit.
Back to top Go down
Sasori Of The Red Sand
Sasori Of The Red Sand

PostSubject: Re: Back In Black...(( And Red ))   Back In Black...(( And Red )) I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 04, 2009 3:33 pm

Sasori shrugged. "Whatever.." he muttered. "Then let's go see his office..." he suggested, already making his way there.
Back to top Go down
Hidan
Hidan

PostSubject: Re: Back In Black...(( And Red ))   Back In Black...(( And Red )) I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 04, 2009 3:35 pm

Hidan followed, grabbing his sycthe. 'It's been a while since I got to use my baby...' He thought to himself, grinning on both the outside and in.
Back to top Go down
Sasori Of The Red Sand
Sasori Of The Red Sand

PostSubject: Re: Back In Black...(( And Red ))   Back In Black...(( And Red )) I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 04, 2009 3:38 pm

Sasori side-glanced at the silver hair Jashinist, shaking his head. "That toy again?" he breathed out.
Back to top Go down
Hidan
Hidan

PostSubject: Re: Back In Black...(( And Red ))   Back In Black...(( And Red )) I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 04, 2009 3:42 pm

Hidan frowned, "It's not a toy, its a weapon. If anything was to be called a toy, it would be your puppets."
Back to top Go down
Sasori Of The Red Sand
Sasori Of The Red Sand

PostSubject: Re: Back In Black...(( And Red ))   Back In Black...(( And Red )) I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 04, 2009 3:46 pm

Sasori smirked. He was so childish. "I'm afraid you are mistaken..." he murmured. He knocked on the Leader's door, awaiting a response from the other side.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Back In Black...(( And Red ))   Back In Black...(( And Red )) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Back In Black...(( And Red ))
Page 1 of 1