HMA
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HMA

Those interested of the bondage and molesting of Hidan...welcome. =w=

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Classic Project Dvdrip 1 Link
Got lost...attempting to go shopping - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 19, 2013 8:22 am by 

» Videos Gratis De Enanos Follandose A Gay Y Homosexuales En 3gp
Got lost...attempting to go shopping - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 19, 2013 7:55 am by 

» Codigo Autocad 2014
Got lost...attempting to go shopping - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 19, 2013 3:48 am by 

» Are people still checking this site?
Got lost...attempting to go shopping - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 28, 2010 9:04 pm by Rayne Kinatamaru

» My turn now...
Got lost...attempting to go shopping - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 28, 2010 2:26 pm by NiaKira19

» Hidan's English Voice Confirmed...EPIC FAIL!
Got lost...attempting to go shopping - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 28, 2010 12:22 pm by NiaKira19

» New Topic!
Got lost...attempting to go shopping - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 28, 2010 12:19 pm by NiaKira19

» ...............I cannot think of a good title...................
Got lost...attempting to go shopping - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 28, 2010 12:13 pm by NiaKira19

» ... I'm gonna phail. -_-
Got lost...attempting to go shopping - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 10, 2010 11:47 pm by Rayne Kinatamaru

Forum
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 44 on Thu Dec 19, 2013 8:21 am
Top posters
Saikoukage | Roy
Got lost...attempting to go shopping - Page 4 I_vote_lcapGot lost...attempting to go shopping - Page 4 I_voting_barGot lost...attempting to go shopping - Page 4 I_vote_rcap 
Minoushje
Got lost...attempting to go shopping - Page 4 I_vote_lcapGot lost...attempting to go shopping - Page 4 I_voting_barGot lost...attempting to go shopping - Page 4 I_vote_rcap 
Himokage | Cooky
Paige| Cooky's Right Hand
Zen | The Lawyer
Nena
Nikki | Treasurer
Sasuke
Zumi
Blueberry996

Got lost...attempting to go shopping

Go down 
+2
Izumo Kamizuki
Koehven
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
Koehven
ANBU
ANBU
Koehven

Got lost...attempting to go shopping - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Got lost...attempting to go shopping   Got lost...attempting to go shopping - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 22, 2009 9:03 am

((...hmmm so does he live in the Kamizuki household or on his own? Just so I know how to proceed from this. I think In one post it's an apartment and another it's the family house...just want to make sure I get them going to the right place))
Back to top Go down
http://www.quizilla.com/user/Koehven/profile/
Minoushje
ANBU
ANBU
Minoushje

PostSubject: Re: Got lost...attempting to go shopping   Got lost...attempting to go shopping - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 22, 2009 9:12 am

((I think it's best to use the Kamizuki house... instead of making a new topic... poor Izumo still lives at home with his annoying mother XD))
Back to top Go down
http://www.quizilla.com/user/minoushje/
Koehven
ANBU
ANBU
Koehven

PostSubject: Re: Got lost...attempting to go shopping   Got lost...attempting to go shopping - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 22, 2009 9:27 am

((lol ok that works for me too...))
As fast as she could Koe gathered the cake, making sure to cut a slice and leave it for Jiraiya, and eating utensils to put in a basket before grabbing Izumo's hand and rushing out the door.

She hadn't wanted to hear any of her Dad's smart comments. He had already ruined what was supposed to be a quiet night.

She slowed down her pace once they were about a block away and heaved a heavy sigh. "Sorry...I just" She didn't even know how to explain the sudden rush so she hid her face from the male's view and twiddled with the hem of the apron she had forgotten to take off.
Back to top Go down
Izumo Kamizuki

Izumo Kamizuki

PostSubject: Re: Got lost...attempting to go shopping   Got lost...attempting to go shopping - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 22, 2009 9:33 am

"Koe..." He said softly.
When she turned back to him he kissed her, ignoring the snickers of the Academy kids who were standing a little bit further.
"...Don't apologize."
He took her hand and guided her towards his house.
Back to top Go down
Koehven
ANBU
ANBU
Koehven

PostSubject: Re: Got lost...attempting to go shopping   Got lost...attempting to go shopping - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 22, 2009 9:39 am

A giant apple is what her face resembled from Izumo just kissing her in public, and the academy students snickering at the sight. She just nodded her head as he took her hand and lead her to the Kamizuki household. ((should we start posting there now?))
Back to top Go down
Izumo Kamizuki

Izumo Kamizuki

PostSubject: Re: Got lost...attempting to go shopping   Got lost...attempting to go shopping - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 22, 2009 9:53 am

((New post in Kamizuki Home is up... =D))
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Got lost...attempting to go shopping   Got lost...attempting to go shopping - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Got lost...attempting to go shopping
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4