HMA
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HMA

Those interested of the bondage and molesting of Hidan...welcome. =w=

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Classic Project Dvdrip 1 Link
Got lost...attempting to go shopping - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 19, 2013 8:22 am by 

» Videos Gratis De Enanos Follandose A Gay Y Homosexuales En 3gp
Got lost...attempting to go shopping - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 19, 2013 7:55 am by 

» Codigo Autocad 2014
Got lost...attempting to go shopping - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 19, 2013 3:48 am by 

» Are people still checking this site?
Got lost...attempting to go shopping - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 28, 2010 9:04 pm by Rayne Kinatamaru

» My turn now...
Got lost...attempting to go shopping - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 28, 2010 2:26 pm by NiaKira19

» Hidan's English Voice Confirmed...EPIC FAIL!
Got lost...attempting to go shopping - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 28, 2010 12:22 pm by NiaKira19

» New Topic!
Got lost...attempting to go shopping - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 28, 2010 12:19 pm by NiaKira19

» ...............I cannot think of a good title...................
Got lost...attempting to go shopping - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 28, 2010 12:13 pm by NiaKira19

» ... I'm gonna phail. -_-
Got lost...attempting to go shopping - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 10, 2010 11:47 pm by Rayne Kinatamaru

Forum
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 44 on Thu Dec 19, 2013 8:21 am
Top posters
Saikoukage | Roy
Got lost...attempting to go shopping - Page 3 I_vote_lcapGot lost...attempting to go shopping - Page 3 I_voting_barGot lost...attempting to go shopping - Page 3 I_vote_rcap 
Minoushje
Got lost...attempting to go shopping - Page 3 I_vote_lcapGot lost...attempting to go shopping - Page 3 I_voting_barGot lost...attempting to go shopping - Page 3 I_vote_rcap 
Himokage | Cooky
Paige| Cooky's Right Hand
Zen | The Lawyer
Nena
Nikki | Treasurer
Sasuke
Zumi
Blueberry996

Got lost...attempting to go shopping

Go down 
+2
Izumo Kamizuki
Koehven
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Jiraiya[The Toad Sage]
Legendary Sannin :: Hokage
Jiraiya[The Toad Sage]

Got lost...attempting to go shopping - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Got lost...attempting to go shopping   Got lost...attempting to go shopping - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 11, 2009 5:20 am

Jiraiya whistled to himself as he opened the front door. The smell of food greeted him. Ahh my little Koi-pyon must be waiting for me. He hurried towards the kitchen only to stop in the arch way.

There in front of him was a sight he had never thought he would see. Izumo Kamizuki, Tsunade's assistant, was in his kitchen with his lips firmly placed on Koe's.

He coughed loudly to draw their attention, a stern look on his face.

((lol a perv he may be but he is still a DAD!))
Back to top Go down
Izumo Kamizuki

Izumo Kamizuki

PostSubject: Re: Got lost...attempting to go shopping   Got lost...attempting to go shopping - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 11, 2009 5:24 am

Izumo pulled away from Koe when he heard someone clearing his throat. His eyes widened slightly when he noticed who was standing in front of him.
"Uhh... Jiraiya-sama!! I... uhh..."
Back to top Go down
Koehven
ANBU
ANBU
Koehven

PostSubject: Re: Got lost...attempting to go shopping   Got lost...attempting to go shopping - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 11, 2009 5:31 am

She had wanted to hit whoever had cleared their throat and interrupted them, until of course she saw it was her Dad. He looked a bit pissed.

"Otousan your home...I was just making dinner for Izumo as a thank you for helping me today."

She would never hear the end of this she just knew it.
Back to top Go down
http://www.quizilla.com/user/Koehven/profile/
Jiraiya[The Toad Sage]
Jiraiya[The Toad Sage]

PostSubject: Re: Got lost...attempting to go shopping   Got lost...attempting to go shopping - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 11, 2009 5:35 am

"I wasn't aware that letting him suck your face was part off showing gratitude."

He wasn't mad per say, just shocked and a little mad just a teeny bit. He didn't notice the deep red coat his daughters features and the shaking that had enveloped her body at the accusation he had implied. His eyes were narrowed on Izumo.
Back to top Go down
Izumo Kamizuki

Izumo Kamizuki

PostSubject: Re: Got lost...attempting to go shopping   Got lost...attempting to go shopping - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 11, 2009 5:39 am

Izumo scratched the back of his head nervously.
God, you're cruel!! He thought as he averted his eyes to the sky for a few seconds.

"J-Jiraiya-sama... I... uhh... I swear I'd never hurt her feelings or anything if that's what you are worrying about."
Back to top Go down
Jiraiya[The Toad Sage]
Jiraiya[The Toad Sage]

PostSubject: Re: Got lost...attempting to go shopping   Got lost...attempting to go shopping - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 11, 2009 5:42 am

((ACK stupid thing it had posted to many times cause it froze!!))

"I'm not worried about hurt feelings Izumo, I'm worried about having grandchildren when I'm this young." Fake tears sprung from his eyes as he pulled Koe against him.
Back to top Go down
Koehven
ANBU
ANBU
Koehven

PostSubject: Re: Got lost...attempting to go shopping   Got lost...attempting to go shopping - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 11, 2009 5:45 am

"WHAT!" She hadn't meant to sound so loud but come on..was her dad that much of an idiot?

She struggled out of his grip and rushed back towards Izumo, clutching his arms tightly in case the old man tried to hug her again.

"And by the way you aren't young.." She replied sticking out her tongue childishly.

Nice real smooth, makes any guy want to whisk you off and marry you like in all the romance novels.
Back to top Go down
Izumo Kamizuki

Izumo Kamizuki

PostSubject: Re: Got lost...attempting to go shopping   Got lost...attempting to go shopping - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 11, 2009 5:49 am

Izumo wrapped his arm around Koe, pulling her close.
Now he was sure he wasn't the only one who felt something special.

((Sorry, real short but I have to go... I promised I'd go along walking the dog and now my mum and my dog are impatiently waiting for me -_-))
Back to top Go down
Koehven
ANBU
ANBU
Koehven

PostSubject: Re: Got lost...attempting to go shopping   Got lost...attempting to go shopping - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 11, 2009 5:57 am

Koe's blue eyes looked up at Izumo as she tuned out the insistent crying of her father. Her mouth split into a wide grin before a laugh, almost like a mix of hyena and bells (weird yet cute) spilled over her lips.

"Alright you two sit at the table with some tea and I will finish making dinner. Oh and Dad...behave." With a small kiss to Izumo's jaw she hurried to finish the meal hoping this was going to continue, the her and Izumo part that is.

((not a problem I have to go too..James is whining at me to come lay in bed and cuddles..needy))
Back to top Go down
Izumo Kamizuki

Izumo Kamizuki

PostSubject: Re: Got lost...attempting to go shopping   Got lost...attempting to go shopping - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 12, 2009 5:59 am

Izumo smiled and sat down at the table... though he wasn't feeling very comfortable. Then again, the way Jiraiya/'dad' was currently looking at him would make anyone feel uncomfortable.

((*looks at post* ...is short again...))
Back to top Go down
Jiraiya[The Toad Sage]
Jiraiya[The Toad Sage]

PostSubject: Re: Got lost...attempting to go shopping   Got lost...attempting to go shopping - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 15, 2009 7:55 am

Jiraiya narrowed his eyes once more to the man across from him. "Now tell me, Izumo Kamizuki, what are your intentions with my daughter?" It was spoken low and almost harsh, though mostly because he didn't wish Koe to hear the conversation and give him a good tongue lashing for interfering in her life.
Back to top Go down
Izumo Kamizuki

Izumo Kamizuki

PostSubject: Re: Got lost...attempting to go shopping   Got lost...attempting to go shopping - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 17, 2009 5:35 am

Izumo sweatdropped.
"N-nothing but good, I swear that on my mother's grave."

It seemed Izumo was truly serious about his feelings...
Back to top Go down
Jiraiya[The Toad Sage]
Jiraiya[The Toad Sage]

PostSubject: Re: Got lost...attempting to go shopping   Got lost...attempting to go shopping - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 18, 2009 9:28 am

"I may not look it but I am very protective of my little girl. So..the one question I have to ask is." He paused for a moment to pour himself some tea that Koehven had set out. "When is the wedding and should I book the entertainment..I know these ladies fro-" His words were cut off, well more like smashed back into his mouth by a pan Koe had thrown at his face.
Back to top Go down
Koehven
ANBU
ANBU
Koehven

PostSubject: Re: Got lost...attempting to go shopping   Got lost...attempting to go shopping - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 18, 2009 9:39 am

She couldn't believe the words that were coming out of the Old man's mouth. It was just her luck that the perverted sage would ruin another, yes this wasn't the first time, of her prospected dates. At the mention of wedding and Ladies, more like hookers if she knew who he was talking of, the pan she had been putting away purposely with deadly aim accidentally slipped and landed on Jiraiya's face.

She was mortified, not only would Izumo now leave but she would be hearing all about this from his sister and cousin later on.
Back to top Go down
Izumo Kamizuki

Izumo Kamizuki

PostSubject: Re: Got lost...attempting to go shopping   Got lost...attempting to go shopping - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 18, 2009 10:32 am

When the word marriage left Jiraiya's mouth Izumo nearly choked in his tea... but not because he didn't like the idea.
When the pan hit Jiraiya in the face he just blinked a few times... after which he started laughing.

"Jiraiya-sama, I mean no offence..." He said as he tried to hold back his laughter. "It's still too early to talk about that... wouldn't it be wiser if Koe and I..." At that point he looked at Koe. "...if we get to know each other better first and then in time... I really don't mind if you bring the subject up once more."

He just ignored the entertainment part... if God allowed him to marry Koe they were going to organize the wedding themselves and that certainly wouldn't involve that type of entertainment.
Back to top Go down
Koehven
ANBU
ANBU
Koehven

PostSubject: Re: Got lost...attempting to go shopping   Got lost...attempting to go shopping - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 18, 2009 10:45 am

Koe blushed darkly as she heard Izumo speak so casually about the subject. What was even more surprising was the fact that he was still here, sipping his tea calmly. God this must have been the perfect man.

She collected herself, making sure her skin wasn't still brightly hued before setting the table with the food, which was enough to feed about 6 people, and taking a seat beside Izumo.

"Alright food is ready and I'm starving so You." She pointed to her father. "Stop talking nonsense and stuff your face before I send you off with no dinner for embarrassing me infront of company."

It was interesting how she could go from sweet innocent child to stern mother in less than a second when it came to eating. She picked up her chopsticks, making sure to say thanks, and began digging in. Not once did she stop to think that eating in such manner wasn't what you did in front of ones romantic partner.
Back to top Go down
Izumo Kamizuki

Izumo Kamizuki

PostSubject: Re: Got lost...attempting to go shopping   Got lost...attempting to go shopping - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 18, 2009 12:32 pm

Izumo smiled when he saw the way Koe ate her food... very passionately.
He didn't care about that... he preferred to see that over a girl who barely ate because she had to watch her weight or something like that.

He started eating too.
"Wow Koe, this is really good." He complimented her.
Back to top Go down
Koehven
ANBU
ANBU
Koehven

PostSubject: Re: Got lost...attempting to go shopping   Got lost...attempting to go shopping - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 20, 2009 7:36 am

Koe looked up at Izumo as she finished chewing a bit of meat and mushrooms. She swallowed before grinning brightly."Thank You! I love cooking for others..just not for myself, too much work and clean-up for just one person."

She reached in a pulled out a piece of tofu before popping it in her mouth. "So Dad what have you been up to today?"
Back to top Go down
Jiraiya[The Toad Sage]
Jiraiya[The Toad Sage]

PostSubject: Re: Got lost...attempting to go shopping   Got lost...attempting to go shopping - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 20, 2009 7:44 am

Jiraiya watched Tsunade's office bitch the two in front of him with a suspicious eye. They seem to get along well, and the young man was very polite. He inwardly sighed, the day would come soon when Koehven would no longer be just his Koi-hime.

After taking a few bites of the meal and relishing in the taste he turned his attention to what his daughter had asked him. Oh great! Well honey I spied on Mino in the Springs again and she was with Kotetsu there all alone! Yeah that would be a great discussion for dinner, or a great motive for homicide.

"Nothing really what about you two?" He had hoped that neither wold notice the long pause it took to answer or his quick diversion from himself and what he spent his time doing today.
Back to top Go down
Izumo Kamizuki

Izumo Kamizuki

PostSubject: Re: Got lost...attempting to go shopping   Got lost...attempting to go shopping - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 20, 2009 10:48 am

Izumo looked up at Jiraiya.
"Jiraiya-sama, you had to think that long just to answer you didn't really do anything?"

Sure he wanted the respect of his future father-in-law Jiraiya but there was something fishy about his answer.
Back to top Go down
Jiraiya[The Toad Sage]
Jiraiya[The Toad Sage]

PostSubject: Re: Got lost...attempting to go shopping   Got lost...attempting to go shopping - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 20, 2009 11:06 am

"I was just enjoying Koe's delicious cooking...nothing odd here. So what did you tweo do today? I hope it wasn't anywhere near a Hot Spring or a motel..." He fixed the two with a stern gaze, well as stern as it could be with him trying to cover his own ass.

Oh yeah way to go...Idiot!
Back to top Go down
Koehven
ANBU
ANBU
Koehven

PostSubject: Re: Got lost...attempting to go shopping   Got lost...attempting to go shopping - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 21, 2009 10:05 pm

Koehven pounded her chest, trying to stop her hacking cough from choking on some food, as he father spoke of them being near the Hot Springs or a Motel. What the hell was wrong with this man?

"We went shopping then came home to cook, Now stop insinuating things and eat." She took another bite, slowly chewing the tender mushrooms and chunk of tofu to savor the taste.

"Since by the way you are acting I know you are guilty of something, which I will eventually find out about, I'll make you clean the dishes when we are done, Dad."
Back to top Go down
Izumo Kamizuki

Izumo Kamizuki

PostSubject: Re: Got lost...attempting to go shopping   Got lost...attempting to go shopping - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 22, 2009 3:59 am

Izumo looked from Koe to Jiraiya and back, trying to keep a straight face.
To see that Jiraiya, one of the legendary sannin, was being put on his place by his daughter so easily was in the least very amusing.

Though the idea of going to the Hot Springs with Koe was very tempting...

He took another bite of his food and a small smile played on his lips.
I could get used to eating delicious food like this every day.
His mother wasn't exactly what you call a decent cook (in other words, she sucks at cooking) and all Izumo can do is boil some water for instant noodles.
Back to top Go down
Koehven
ANBU
ANBU
Koehven

PostSubject: Re: Got lost...attempting to go shopping   Got lost...attempting to go shopping - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 22, 2009 8:53 am

The food had all disappeared rather quickly. A rush of air passed through Koe's lips as she sighed in content, leaning back in her chair.

She turned her head towards Izumo, red curls bouncing into her face as she ponder for a moment. She had really wanted more time to talk with him and of course continue with the kissing that she had enjoyed very much. So how could they be alone again with her Father hanging around at home.

She thought for a moment more, never noticing that she had begun to stare off into nothingness, before clasping her hands together.

"I..Izumo." She was nervous, never had she thought of doing something so bold. "Would you like to take the cake over to your apartment and have it there? I mean, uhh...we could talk more and you can show me your place, since you have already seen mine an-" She managed to stop herself before she continued on with the constant rambles.
Back to top Go down
Izumo Kamizuki

Izumo Kamizuki

PostSubject: Re: Got lost...attempting to go shopping   Got lost...attempting to go shopping - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 22, 2009 8:58 am

That question surprised him some what but he answered immediately anyway.
"Yeah sure." He replied grinning.
Now if only he had thought it through a little bit longer, considering his mother and his little sister were both home.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Got lost...attempting to go shopping   Got lost...attempting to go shopping - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Got lost...attempting to go shopping
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next