HMA
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HMA

Those interested of the bondage and molesting of Hidan...welcome. =w=

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Classic Project Dvdrip 1 Link
Shopping for FOOD. I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 19, 2013 8:22 am by 

» Videos Gratis De Enanos Follandose A Gay Y Homosexuales En 3gp
Shopping for FOOD. I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 19, 2013 7:55 am by 

» Codigo Autocad 2014
Shopping for FOOD. I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 19, 2013 3:48 am by 

» Are people still checking this site?
Shopping for FOOD. I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 28, 2010 9:04 pm by Rayne Kinatamaru

» My turn now...
Shopping for FOOD. I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 28, 2010 2:26 pm by NiaKira19

» Hidan's English Voice Confirmed...EPIC FAIL!
Shopping for FOOD. I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 28, 2010 12:22 pm by NiaKira19

» New Topic!
Shopping for FOOD. I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 28, 2010 12:19 pm by NiaKira19

» ...............I cannot think of a good title...................
Shopping for FOOD. I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 28, 2010 12:13 pm by NiaKira19

» ... I'm gonna phail. -_-
Shopping for FOOD. I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 10, 2010 11:47 pm by Rayne Kinatamaru

Forum
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 44 on Thu Dec 19, 2013 8:21 am
Top posters
Saikoukage | Roy
Shopping for FOOD. I_vote_lcapShopping for FOOD. I_voting_barShopping for FOOD. I_vote_rcap 
Minoushje
Shopping for FOOD. I_vote_lcapShopping for FOOD. I_voting_barShopping for FOOD. I_vote_rcap 
Himokage | Cooky
Paige| Cooky's Right Hand
Zen | The Lawyer
Nena
Nikki | Treasurer
Sasuke
Zumi
Blueberry996

Shopping for FOOD.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Nikki | Treasurer

Nikki | Treasurer

Location : In my basement...reading Manga. @.@ So many to read before I can buy more!

Shopping for FOOD. Empty
PostSubject: Shopping for FOOD.   Shopping for FOOD. I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 13, 2009 11:42 pm

Nikki groans, frowning at her pitiful wallet.

"Why did we have to run out of food at a time like this?" She mumbles to herself, getting her messenger bag ready for the /joyful/ shopping trip.

"I just hope someone comes with me so I don't have to ask random strangers to help me carry all of the bags...that was so embarrassing!" She flails her arms.
Back to top Go down
http://www.quizilla.com/user/EightRedRoses
Minoushje
ANBU
ANBU
Minoushje

Shopping for FOOD. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shopping for FOOD.   Shopping for FOOD. I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 14, 2009 12:02 am

"YO!!!" Minoushje greets happily, making the peace sign. "Ready to go? Oh and you were out of the cafeteria before I could ask... but do you like applepie?"
Back to top Go down
http://www.quizilla.com/user/minoushje/
Nikki | Treasurer

Nikki | Treasurer

Location : In my basement...reading Manga. @.@ So many to read before I can buy more!

Shopping for FOOD. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shopping for FOOD.   Shopping for FOOD. I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 14, 2009 12:07 am

"Well, I'm not a huge fan of apples...But I don't really hate it." She shrugs. "Well, it's off to the market..."

As she walks, she mumbles under her breath, "How in the world am I going to explain this to the shop keeper...he'll get suspicious if I tell him it's for another big party...Maybe I could tell him that I have relatives staying over for a while...no, that won't work." Sighing, she runs her fingers through her hair.
Back to top Go down
Minoushje
ANBU
ANBU
Minoushje

Shopping for FOOD. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shopping for FOOD.   Shopping for FOOD. I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 14, 2009 12:16 am

"Maybe I should make a regular cake for those that don't like applepie..." She mutters quietly to herself.

She raises her eyebrows when she hears Nikki's problem.

"The solution is quite simple." Minoushje says. "The shop keeper doesn't know we belong to the same club so you just take some money out of the wallet and buy a few things... then you can give the wallet to me and I'll buy all the other things we need and if he questions me about I can say I have a family reunion or something. All we have to do is make it seem like we don't know each other."
Back to top Go down
Nikki | Treasurer

Nikki | Treasurer

Shopping for FOOD. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shopping for FOOD.   Shopping for FOOD. I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 14, 2009 12:25 am

"That could work." Blinks, surprised at how quickly Minoushje came up with an idea, "It's...brilliant."

She stops a few steps away from the shop, "Okay, so, I'll go in and buy the basics; the eggs, milk, bread, et cetera. And then you can buy whatever brand of coffee you would like, and anything else that you think we might need. And, if we forget anything, I can always ask Chef Blue to buy what she needs."
Back to top Go down
Minoushje
ANBU
ANBU
Minoushje

Shopping for FOOD. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shopping for FOOD.   Shopping for FOOD. I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 14, 2009 12:40 am

"Agreed. You go inside first and I'll come in just a little bit later." Minoushje said smiling.

She waited a little while until Nikki had gone inside, calmly counting to 100.
Next she stepped inside the store, noticing that Nikki was standing at the bread-department. She nodded friendly in the direction of the shop keeper and took a basket in her hand.
"Let's see I need coffee, cocao, flour, apples..." She continued muttering other products as she walked past Nikki, smiling as inconspicious as possible.
Back to top Go down
Nikki | Treasurer

Nikki | Treasurer

Shopping for FOOD. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shopping for FOOD.   Shopping for FOOD. I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 14, 2009 12:48 am

Picks up a loaf of bread and smiles, making it look like she's satisfied with the loaf. Then, as inconspicuously as she could manage, she slips the money into Minoushje's hand as she passes by.

"Now I just need the eggs." She looks around the shop and walks casually over to the dairy section.
Back to top Go down
Minoushje
ANBU
ANBU
Minoushje

Shopping for FOOD. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shopping for FOOD.   Shopping for FOOD. I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 14, 2009 1:28 am

Minoushje slips the money in her pocket and continues strolling calmly through the small shop.
Her first priority is the coffee supplies (regular coffee, instant coffee, milk powder, sugar cubes, cookies) before she continues with her other groceries. Even though Nikki said she was going to take care of the basics Minoushje decides to buy some lettuce and other vegetables... she wants to try and convince their chef to make a salad for dinner (otherwise she's going to make it herself).

"Let's see I think I have everything..." She mumbles as she walks in the direction of the shop keeper, passing the alcohol section.
At first she just walks past but after thinking for about three seconds she steps back and with a huge smile stares at the quite big choice (for such a small shop).
Her eyes fall on a bottle of whiskey and a bottle of Amaretto.
"Young lady, you have to be over..." The shop keeper starts.
"I'm flattered, sir." Minoushje interjects. "But you don't have to worry, I've passed the 21 over a year ago."
Besides the whiskey and amaretto she chooses several other liquors and a bottle of sweet white wine (leaving the beer in the shop... she hates beer)
Most members are too young to buy strong liquors and officially she should set the right example and not buy it at all but it sure would be fun to see Hidan drunk...
Back to top Go down
Nikki | Treasurer

Nikki | Treasurer

Shopping for FOOD. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shopping for FOOD.   Shopping for FOOD. I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 14, 2009 1:39 am

After making sure to avoid carrots and peaches (By President's orders), she finds herself with everything she needs.

"You're back pretty soon, Nikki." The shop owner comments, raising his eyebrow at the young brunette.

"Eheh...well, you see, the party was a lot bigger than I'd first thought, so they all ate me out of house and home." Nikki smiles innocently, handing over the money for her groceries. "Hopefully there aren't any surprise parties any time soon."

The shop owner simply chuckles in response, bagging all of Nikki's groceries and handing her the proper change. "You be careful on the way home, now. I hear one of those S-rank Akatsuki is on the loose around these parts."

"Oh my, that would be frightening." She laughs nervously, waving good-bye to the shop owner as she walks out the front entrance.

As soon as she's outside she sighs, and waits patiently for Minoushje. "I hope he isn't talking about Kakuzu...that would just ruin my day."
Back to top Go down
Minoushje
ANBU
ANBU
Minoushje

Shopping for FOOD. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shopping for FOOD.   Shopping for FOOD. I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 14, 2009 2:03 am

Minoushje walks to the shop keeper who stares slightly troubled at the bottles of alcohol.
"A young woman as yourself shouldn't have that much alcohol... what'cha up to?"
Minoushje smiles innocently, a practiced embarrassed/shy blush appearing on her cheeks.
"Family reunion... and I'm afraid I really have that stereotype uncle that loves his liquor."
The shop keeper nods his head.
"Ah, I know what'cha talking about... my brother claims that position in mine."
Minoushje smiles friendly and hands the right amount of money.
"Have a nice day." She calls friendly as she walks out of the shop.
She hears how the shop keeper mumbles something along the line of: "Two nice girls in a row... wish I had more of those."

Minoushje walks around the corner where Nikki is waiting for her.
"Ready to head back?" Minoushje asks as she takes one of Nikki's bags since she's carrying three and Minoushje only one.
Back to top Go down
Nikki | Treasurer

Nikki | Treasurer

Shopping for FOOD. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shopping for FOOD.   Shopping for FOOD. I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 14, 2009 2:08 am

She smiles, "Yeah, I guess so. I just hope we got everything."

Nikki begins to walk, "So, did you hear what the old man said? About some Akatsuki lurking around here? I really hope it isn't Kakuzu...he'll be after my head, and my /wallet/."
Back to top Go down
Minoushje
ANBU
ANBU
Minoushje

Shopping for FOOD. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shopping for FOOD.   Shopping for FOOD. I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 14, 2009 2:20 am

"Yeah, I've heard... that could be troublesome."
Suddenly Minoushje's eyes grow big and she pulls Nikki in the nearest alley.
"Your nightmare has just come true, Nikki-chan." Minoushje says as she points to the other end of the street where a certain masked shinobi is trying to blend in with the crowd.
Back to top Go down
Nikki | Treasurer

Nikki | Treasurer

Shopping for FOOD. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shopping for FOOD.   Shopping for FOOD. I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 14, 2009 2:26 am

Her eyes widen and she quietly groans, "It just /had/ to be Kakuzu, didn't it? Okay, I should try not to panic...but, um, what should we do now? He's getting closer." She feels her face dramatically pale at the mere sight of the stitched man.
Back to top Go down
Minoushje
ANBU
ANBU
Minoushje

Shopping for FOOD. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shopping for FOOD.   Shopping for FOOD. I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 14, 2009 2:36 am

Minoushje grabbed Nikki's wrist and ran further in the alley.
"Come on, I know a short-cut."
It meant they had to climb over a low wall but there was loads of trash piled up in front of it which they could use as a sort of ladder.
Once both were over it Minoushje turned to Nikki.
"And now we have to run..." She whispered. "...back to the club, I'll run straight to the President's and Vice-President's office to warn them... we're not that difficult to find even though most people don't know what kind of club we are."
Back to top Go down
Nikki | Treasurer

Nikki | Treasurer

Shopping for FOOD. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shopping for FOOD.   Shopping for FOOD. I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 14, 2009 2:42 am

Nikki whispers back, "Okay, I understand. While you warn President-sama, and Vice-President-sama; I'll work on restocking the refrigerator...since I can't really do anything else..." She looks back, obviously worried.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Shopping for FOOD. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shopping for FOOD.   Shopping for FOOD. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Shopping for FOOD.
Page 1 of 1