HMA
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HMA

Those interested of the bondage and molesting of Hidan...welcome. =w=

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Classic Project Dvdrip 1 Link
Got lost...attempting to go shopping - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 19, 2013 8:22 am by 

» Videos Gratis De Enanos Follandose A Gay Y Homosexuales En 3gp
Got lost...attempting to go shopping - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 19, 2013 7:55 am by 

» Codigo Autocad 2014
Got lost...attempting to go shopping - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 19, 2013 3:48 am by 

» Are people still checking this site?
Got lost...attempting to go shopping - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 28, 2010 9:04 pm by Rayne Kinatamaru

» My turn now...
Got lost...attempting to go shopping - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 28, 2010 2:26 pm by NiaKira19

» Hidan's English Voice Confirmed...EPIC FAIL!
Got lost...attempting to go shopping - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 28, 2010 12:22 pm by NiaKira19

» New Topic!
Got lost...attempting to go shopping - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 28, 2010 12:19 pm by NiaKira19

» ...............I cannot think of a good title...................
Got lost...attempting to go shopping - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 28, 2010 12:13 pm by NiaKira19

» ... I'm gonna phail. -_-
Got lost...attempting to go shopping - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 10, 2010 11:47 pm by Rayne Kinatamaru

Forum
Who is online?
In total there are 5 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 5 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 44 on Thu Dec 19, 2013 8:21 am
Top posters
Saikoukage | Roy
Got lost...attempting to go shopping - Page 2 I_vote_lcapGot lost...attempting to go shopping - Page 2 I_voting_barGot lost...attempting to go shopping - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Minoushje
Got lost...attempting to go shopping - Page 2 I_vote_lcapGot lost...attempting to go shopping - Page 2 I_voting_barGot lost...attempting to go shopping - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Himokage | Cooky
Paige| Cooky's Right Hand
Zen | The Lawyer
Nena
Nikki | Treasurer
Sasuke
Zumi
Blueberry996

Got lost...attempting to go shopping

Go down 
+2
Izumo Kamizuki
Koehven
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Izumo Kamizuki

Izumo Kamizuki

Got lost...attempting to go shopping - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Got lost...attempting to go shopping   Got lost...attempting to go shopping - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 10, 2009 8:09 am

"You're welcome."
It had sounded so good to hear her say his name.

"Y-you don't have to go through all the extra trouble... I-I mean... uhh..."
Again he scratches the back of his head.
"I-I really don't mind doing this."

Now he was confused... he really wanted to accept her offer but wouldn't that be too obvious? Maybe he should ask her out or... just leave it with this?? No he definitely didn't want that!!
He wanted to smash his head against a wall... this was so confusing... since when was he so weird with girls
Back to top Go down
Koehven
ANBU
ANBU
Koehven

PostSubject: Re: Got lost...attempting to go shopping   Got lost...attempting to go shopping - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 10, 2009 8:22 am

"Really it would be no problem. I really love to cook and don't get to do it often. I can make a dessert too! I love cake!" Her smile had widened as she went through the various aisles to pick up everyday food as well as stuff to make for Izumo. I can make sukiyaki. "How does Sukiyaki sound?" Turning around once more to face him, it was another one of those epic clutz moments she had come to expect. She landed face first into Izumo's chest, her arms clutching his vest. Did I just trip on air...again? She slowly raised her head from the warm surface she had come in contact with, only to blush bright red as his face was mere inches away from hers.
Back to top Go down
http://www.quizilla.com/user/Koehven/profile/
Izumo Kamizuki

Izumo Kamizuki

PostSubject: Re: Got lost...attempting to go shopping   Got lost...attempting to go shopping - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 10, 2009 8:34 am

((Mino: Nya!! Cute moment X3))

Izumo instinctively wrapped his arms around Koe to prevent her from falling back. A faint blush dusted his own cheeks as he looked at Koe.
"S-sukiyaki sounds good." He replied smiling as he moved a lock of hair that was in front of her eyes and tucked it behind her ears.
Back to top Go down
Koehven
ANBU
ANBU
Koehven

PostSubject: Re: Got lost...attempting to go shopping   Got lost...attempting to go shopping - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 10, 2009 8:53 am

((AWW!!! *kicks james in the head* why aren't you ever that sweet?))

Her cheeks flushed with color, unconsciously licking her lips. "Thank you, sorry I'm a klutz. I must be heavy." She attempted to push herself from him not actually willing to leave his warmth. "Sukiyaki it is then...how about some strawberry cake for dessert?"
Back to top Go down
Izumo Kamizuki

Izumo Kamizuki

PostSubject: Re: Got lost...attempting to go shopping   Got lost...attempting to go shopping - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 10, 2009 9:17 am

((don't kick your poor fiance to the head... there's a much more effective way to punish a guy >_> ...let him sleep on the couch XD))

Izumo grinned cheekily as he grabbed her wrist to pull her back.
"Not at all..." He said as he easily picked her up. "...and dessert is my favorite part of a meal so anything's good really."
Though there's something else I'd rather have... He thought but he figured it be best if he didn't say that out loud.
Back to top Go down
Koehven
ANBU
ANBU
Koehven

PostSubject: Re: Got lost...attempting to go shopping   Got lost...attempting to go shopping - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 10, 2009 9:28 am

((lol yeah...but then I get lonely..I can't cuddle the cat very well))

"Me too..." She turned back around, presenting the male a nice view of her behind, and proceeded to get the rest of her things ( as well as some of her fathers) before heading to the checkout.
Back to top Go down
Izumo Kamizuki

Izumo Kamizuki

PostSubject: Re: Got lost...attempting to go shopping   Got lost...attempting to go shopping - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 10, 2009 9:37 am

((Buy a teddybear XD))

Izumo smiled as he followed Koe to the checkout.
He was going to have to thank Kotetsu later... sure nothing much has happened... yet. But so far they got along just fine.
Back to top Go down
Koehven
ANBU
ANBU
Koehven

PostSubject: Re: Got lost...attempting to go shopping   Got lost...attempting to go shopping - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 10, 2009 9:42 am

((I have stuffed dog from Ikea I sleep with. and one of those Uglyz dolls..it has one eye!))

She finished checking out and stared at all the bags she had. I guess a shadow clone would do. She began to make her hands signs not even noticing Izumo picking up said bags and heading for the door.

The lady at the register coughed and pointed to the exit where Izumo was waiting. Koe blushed and laughed nervously following after him. "Really you don't have to do that."
Back to top Go down
Izumo Kamizuki

Izumo Kamizuki

PostSubject: Re: Got lost...attempting to go shopping   Got lost...attempting to go shopping - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 10, 2009 9:51 am

((hmm... well, I have a stuffed sheep XD though it always sleeps next to my bed))

Izumo just grinned.
"You show me the way and I'll do the heavy lifting."
Back to top Go down
Koehven
ANBU
ANBU
Koehven

PostSubject: Re: Got lost...attempting to go shopping   Got lost...attempting to go shopping - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 10, 2009 10:05 am

"Alright um it's this way..i think. Yeah it's this way."

After getting lost only once, a great feat, they had arrived at Koehven's house. Well really it was Jiraiya's house but all the same. Koe unlocked the door and held it open for Izumo. "You can put the bags in the kitchen and I'll get them put away and start making the food." She scurried to her room to grab her apron and then made her way into the kitchen to start getting to work. "You can either have a seat on the couch or at the table over there. Which ever you prefer."
Back to top Go down
Izumo Kamizuki

Izumo Kamizuki

PostSubject: Re: Got lost...attempting to go shopping   Got lost...attempting to go shopping - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 10, 2009 11:03 am

"Maybe I can help?" He offered, even though he had no idea how to cook... he lived on take-out.
Back to top Go down
Koehven
ANBU
ANBU
Koehven

PostSubject: Re: Got lost...attempting to go shopping   Got lost...attempting to go shopping - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 10, 2009 11:54 am

"No i have it! Just relax. So..." She trailed off as she finished putting away the last of the groceries she didn't need. "We haven't really spoken much before have we? There's a lot I don't know about you. What kind of things do you like? Do you live alone or with someone?"

She felt ridiculous asking him this stuff but she wanted to know more about him.
Back to top Go down
Izumo Kamizuki

Izumo Kamizuki

PostSubject: Re: Got lost...attempting to go shopping   Got lost...attempting to go shopping - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 10, 2009 12:02 pm

"I live alone, a few blocks from here..." Izumo said as he sat down on the couch. "...as far as hobbies... well, Hokage-sama makes us work overtime so I don't really have time for them. So when I'm not working I kind of like to relax... and you?"
Back to top Go down
Koehven
ANBU
ANBU
Koehven

PostSubject: Re: Got lost...attempting to go shopping   Got lost...attempting to go shopping - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 10, 2009 10:50 pm

Koe turned towards the male in the other room, being able to see him through the large open door to the kitchen. "Nothing much really. I enjoy different forms of art, weapons, and eating. I live here with Dad sometimes or stay at a hotel when I'm traveling. I don't really socialize too much, you can say." She finished cutting the last of the ingredients for the Sukiyaki and began preparing the cake to bake while they ate.

"Want to come taste the creme filling I made for the cake?"
Back to top Go down
Izumo Kamizuki

Izumo Kamizuki

PostSubject: Re: Got lost...attempting to go shopping   Got lost...attempting to go shopping - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 11, 2009 2:31 am

Izumo smiled, stood up and walked to the kitchen.
With his finger he took a bit of the filling from the bowl and tasted it.
"Perfect..." He said. "You're an amazing cook... have you tasted it yourself?"
Back to top Go down
Koehven
ANBU
ANBU
Koehven

PostSubject: Re: Got lost...attempting to go shopping   Got lost...attempting to go shopping - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 11, 2009 2:48 am

Koe's cheeks heated up as he licked the sweet off his finger. I will not think impure thoughts..GAH!" Thank You but i'm not that great. Umm no not yet I wanted you to taste it first." Poor thing still couldn't get the thought of his mouth out of her head.
Back to top Go down
Izumo Kamizuki

Izumo Kamizuki

PostSubject: Re: Got lost...attempting to go shopping   Got lost...attempting to go shopping - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 11, 2009 3:11 am

Izumo smiled as he listened to Koe's response.
Should I... He hesitated for a moment, it's not like they know each other very long or anything like that. But he couldn't deny there was this certain thing going on between them. Oh what the heck... why not.

"You really should try it yourself." Izumo said grinning as he slowly pressed his lips against hers.
Back to top Go down
Koehven
ANBU
ANBU
Koehven

PostSubject: Re: Got lost...attempting to go shopping   Got lost...attempting to go shopping - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 11, 2009 3:17 am

((AHH so Kawaii!!!))

Koe's whole body froze the instant Izumo's lips touched hers. Her breath caught and she felt her head become light. Part of her was overjoyed, and currently flipping cartwheels with the butterflies in her stomach, the other part (the rational one) was wondering if she should hit him for stealing her kiss.

Yet again, as it happens with many females, her heart won and she hesitantly moved her lips against his, slightly opening them to taste the sweet cream that still lingered.

Slowly, due to lack of air, she pulled away with wide eyes and flushed skin.
Back to top Go down
Izumo Kamizuki

Izumo Kamizuki

PostSubject: Re: Got lost...attempting to go shopping   Got lost...attempting to go shopping - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 11, 2009 3:39 am

((stupid site... I wrote this before but then it refused to post it))

Izumo inwardly smiled when he felt that Koe kissed back.
Sweetest thing I ever tasted...

The way she looked when she pulled away made his heart skip a beat.
"You know..." He mumbled as he stroked her cheek. "...you look absolutely adorable when you're blushing."

((Damn... the first version was better >_<))
Back to top Go down
Koehven
ANBU
ANBU
Koehven

PostSubject: Re: Got lost...attempting to go shopping   Got lost...attempting to go shopping - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 11, 2009 4:08 am

Koe's lip quivered and her skin felt like it was on fire and yet freezing at the same time. The look in his eyes was soft and warm just like the hand that touched her cheek. "I'm not that cute." She tried to exclaim in a huff but only made her self sound more vulnerable to the taller form hovering over her.

The silence was met with a shrill whistle,the idiot had forgotten she had put on tea. What a mood killer.

((Yeh it did it to me too earlier! Don't worry I loves it..aww he is so sweet))
Back to top Go down
Izumo Kamizuki

Izumo Kamizuki

PostSubject: Re: Got lost...attempting to go shopping   Got lost...attempting to go shopping - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 11, 2009 4:52 am

Izumo blinked a few times when the kettle started whistling after which he started laughing.
"Tea time." He said smiling. "And you are cute, don't bother denying."

((I can't imagine him other then sweet...))
Back to top Go down
Koehven
ANBU
ANBU
Koehven

PostSubject: Re: Got lost...attempting to go shopping   Got lost...attempting to go shopping - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 11, 2009 4:58 am

She nodded slowly and made her way to get the kettle off the stove. It wasn't until she had grasped the handle and began taking it over to the counter that she realized her mistake. She had been so flustered from the kiss that she had forgotten pot holders.

Being a ninja did have the advantages as she set the pot down before hurrying over to the sick to rinse her hand in cold water. Tears stung her eyes. She was such an idiot. Izumo was probably now regretting coming here.

((lol me too..heheh I would be flustered after a kiss with him too and forget all about the world and do stupid things like that!))
Back to top Go down
Izumo Kamizuki

Izumo Kamizuki

PostSubject: Re: Got lost...attempting to go shopping   Got lost...attempting to go shopping - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 11, 2009 5:02 am

"Koe!!" Izumo called shocked. He hurried next to her side. "Are you alright... let me see..."
Back to top Go down
Koehven
ANBU
ANBU
Koehven

PostSubject: Re: Got lost...attempting to go shopping   Got lost...attempting to go shopping - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 11, 2009 5:06 am

"I'm ok I was just still dazed from the.." She blushed again, geez she couldn't even say the word kiss what was she 5?Slowly she held out her hand for him to see, evading his eyes as she did so.
Back to top Go down
Izumo Kamizuki

Izumo Kamizuki

PostSubject: Re: Got lost...attempting to go shopping   Got lost...attempting to go shopping - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 11, 2009 5:13 am

Izumo smirked.
"I guess I'll have to watch out next time I kiss you... "

He was glad to see that there was nothing serious, it was just bit red. He softly pressed a kiss on her fingers after which he pulled her close and kissed her once more.

Both of them were so lost in their own world that they didn't hear the turning of a key and someone coming in.

((Geesh I wonder who's coming home now XD))
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Got lost...attempting to go shopping   Got lost...attempting to go shopping - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Got lost...attempting to go shopping
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next