HMA
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HMA

Those interested of the bondage and molesting of Hidan...welcome. =w=

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Classic Project Dvdrip 1 Link
Kamizuki Home - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 19, 2013 8:22 am by 

» Videos Gratis De Enanos Follandose A Gay Y Homosexuales En 3gp
Kamizuki Home - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 19, 2013 7:55 am by 

» Codigo Autocad 2014
Kamizuki Home - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 19, 2013 3:48 am by 

» Are people still checking this site?
Kamizuki Home - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 28, 2010 9:04 pm by Rayne Kinatamaru

» My turn now...
Kamizuki Home - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 28, 2010 2:26 pm by NiaKira19

» Hidan's English Voice Confirmed...EPIC FAIL!
Kamizuki Home - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 28, 2010 12:22 pm by NiaKira19

» New Topic!
Kamizuki Home - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 28, 2010 12:19 pm by NiaKira19

» ...............I cannot think of a good title...................
Kamizuki Home - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 28, 2010 12:13 pm by NiaKira19

» ... I'm gonna phail. -_-
Kamizuki Home - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 10, 2010 11:47 pm by Rayne Kinatamaru

Forum
Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 44 on Thu Dec 19, 2013 8:21 am
Top posters
Saikoukage | Roy
Kamizuki Home - Page 3 I_vote_lcapKamizuki Home - Page 3 I_voting_barKamizuki Home - Page 3 I_vote_rcap 
Minoushje
Kamizuki Home - Page 3 I_vote_lcapKamizuki Home - Page 3 I_voting_barKamizuki Home - Page 3 I_vote_rcap 
Himokage | Cooky
Paige| Cooky's Right Hand
Zen | The Lawyer
Nena
Nikki | Treasurer
Sasuke
Zumi
Blueberry996

Kamizuki Home

Go down 
+2
Izumo Kamizuki
Saikoukage | Roy
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
Saikoukage | Roy
Puppeteer :: Saikoukage
Saikoukage | Roy

Kamizuki Home - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kamizuki Home   Kamizuki Home - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 20, 2009 10:02 am

Roy frowned a bit, "Stop calling me that. I'm grown up alright?!" She laughed, shaking her head. "Geez...and don't worry...we already made a promise not to hurt each other again. We've each made our mistakes...and we've already taken responsibility for it..." She said, looking off.

(( 8D I don't function on 5 hours of sleep. xD I'm sitting at my college...trying not to fall asleep in the lounge before admin. ^^; ))
Back to top Go down
http://www.quizilla.com/user/grimmjownii
Izumo Kamizuki

Izumo Kamizuki

PostSubject: Re: Kamizuki Home   Kamizuki Home - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 20, 2009 10:43 am

"Alright, alright... I was just saying..." Izumo said grinning. "Man, I'm hungry."

((Then don't stay up till two at night XD))
Back to top Go down
Saikoukage | Roy
Saikoukage | Roy

PostSubject: Re: Kamizuki Home   Kamizuki Home - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 20, 2009 11:53 am

Frowning a bit, Roy sighed. "Me too...I've been forgetting to eat again...been...almost 32 hours with no food?" She said, tilting her head, trying to think a bit.

(( 8D; I blame Cooky and Mafia!Sasuke. :3 ))
Back to top Go down
Izumo Kamizuki

Izumo Kamizuki

PostSubject: Re: Kamizuki Home   Kamizuki Home - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 20, 2009 12:21 pm

"You really should take better care of yourself, Roy." Izumo said, pretending to scold her. "How about we get something to eat, huh? My treat."
Back to top Go down
Saikoukage | Roy
Saikoukage | Roy

PostSubject: Re: Kamizuki Home   Kamizuki Home - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 20, 2009 12:27 pm

Roy grinned, "Sounds like a plan~! I'm craving something sweet." She said, biting her lip. "But I just forget to eat...I know how stupid that sounds." She said, laughing a bit.
Back to top Go down
Izumo Kamizuki

Izumo Kamizuki

PostSubject: Re: Kamizuki Home   Kamizuki Home - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 20, 2009 12:32 pm

"Yes... it does sound stupid." Izumo said grinning. "So something sweet, huh? Where do you want to eat?"

((I think we should start a new subject for that >_>))
Back to top Go down
Saikoukage | Roy
Saikoukage | Roy

PostSubject: Re: Kamizuki Home   Kamizuki Home - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 20, 2009 12:36 pm

Roy blinked, tilting her head. "...For some reason either Dango or Ice Cream comes to mind." She said, snickering.

(( *points to Izu* He can start! XD I've started many a topics...>w>; ))
Back to top Go down
Izumo Kamizuki

Izumo Kamizuki

PostSubject: Re: Kamizuki Home   Kamizuki Home - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 22, 2009 9:48 am

New Day

Izumo was still holding Koe's hand as he walked in the house.
"Well, I'd say make yourself at home." He said smiling.
Meanwhile he was praying to God that his mother had decided to visit one of her gossip-friends.
Back to top Go down
Koehven
ANBU
ANBU
Koehven

PostSubject: Re: Kamizuki Home   Kamizuki Home - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 22, 2009 9:55 am

"Thanks. Your household is pretty big, do all the Kamizuki's live in the complex?" She placed her 'basket of goodies' on the small coffee table and took a chance to look around the room. So this is where Izumo and Roy grew up, how nostalgic.

She saw a small picture of Izumo at Academy over near the door and couldn't contain the fit of laughter it brought. He was even adorable back then.
Back to top Go down
http://www.quizilla.com/user/Koehven/profile/
Izumo Kamizuki

Izumo Kamizuki

PostSubject: Re: Kamizuki Home   Kamizuki Home - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 22, 2009 10:03 am

"Not all, some of my cousins moved out." Izumo said, sweatdropping. "My grandparents build this place and all their kids just kept living here."

He walked towards Koe to see what she was looking at. When he saw it was one of his childhood pictures he blushed a bit.
"It's not funny... my mother has the irritating habit to have lots of photo's all around the house... the more embarrassing, the more she loves them."
Back to top Go down
Koehven
ANBU
ANBU
Koehven

PostSubject: Re: Kamizuki Home   Kamizuki Home - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 22, 2009 10:10 am

Turning her head Koe caught the light blush that spread over Izumo's cheeks. She smiled to herself and leaned over a bit, tracing the red hue with the tip of her fingers. "I din't mean to laugh, you were just so cute."
Back to top Go down
Izumo Kamizuki

Izumo Kamizuki

PostSubject: Re: Kamizuki Home   Kamizuki Home - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 22, 2009 10:17 am

"I-I was?"

"Izumo, is that you? I didn't expect you home so ear-- Ah what have we here?"
Izumo's mother had just walked in the living room...

God, why do you have to be so cruel?
Back to top Go down
Koehven
ANBU
ANBU
Koehven

PostSubject: Re: Kamizuki Home   Kamizuki Home - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 22, 2009 10:23 am

At the sound of a women's voice Koe pulled her hand away from Izumo's face and turn to see who had interrupted their alone time, again.

Her skin felt like fire as she recognized the woman as Izumo's mom. He throat seized up and she felt her palms get clammy. Meeting ones parents was always a nerve wrecking experience and she was hoping to put it off for a while.

"H-Hi Mrs. Kamizuki you may not remember me but I went to the Academy with Minoushje, My name is Koehven."

Wow that had to be the lamest introduction ever. Definitely won't be scoring any brownie points with Izumo's family anytime soon.
Back to top Go down
Izumo Kamizuki

Izumo Kamizuki

PostSubject: Re: Kamizuki Home   Kamizuki Home - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 22, 2009 12:42 pm

"No, I do remember you..." Izumo's mother replied, her head held high.

Izumo, who was standing slightly behind Koe, glared at his mother. He knew that expression.
"Mother, can I talk to you for a moment?" He demanded as he dragged her mother to the kitchen.

"Don't you dare judge her in advance!!" He growled. "I like Koe... a lot... and I won't let you chase her away just because she doesn't meet your standards!!"
Back to top Go down
Koehven
ANBU
ANBU
Koehven

PostSubject: Re: Kamizuki Home   Kamizuki Home - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 22, 2009 1:46 pm

Koehven smiled happily, well more like forced a happy smile, at Izumo's mother. She had noticed the snooty way she was being looked at but had not let it get to her. She knew many traditional families looked down upon the way her and her father conducted their lives. So it was only natural for this woman to see her as beneath them.

She watched cautiously as Izumo led his mother away and could only hear snippets of what he was saying. She felt warm inside that he would care enough to stand up for her.

Taking a deep breath she walked into the kitchen, same sweet smile on her face. "Would you like to join us for some tea and cake Mrs. Kamizuki, there is plenty." If she was going to establish a relationship with the man before her she may as well attempt to be civil with his parent.
Back to top Go down
Saikoukage | Roy
Saikoukage | Roy

PostSubject: Re: Kamizuki Home   Kamizuki Home - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 22, 2009 2:51 pm

(( Just cause Mino said~ 8D And...I'm trying to get Sasuke here. :3 ))

Roy kicked down the front door, for the...seventh time? A grin etched on her face. "Oh Mother dearest~! You're favorite child is home!" She shouted, "Got someone you should meet." She said, snickering a bit as she walked into the kitchen, pausing. "...Koe. Well HIYA!" She said, waving like an idiot. Glancing behind her, she hoped that Sasuke had actually followed.
Back to top Go down
Koehven
ANBU
ANBU
Koehven

PostSubject: Re: Kamizuki Home   Kamizuki Home - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 22, 2009 3:01 pm

((Yeah! Roy is home!! Dancing around like happy puppy!))

Koe looked up as she heard the door being kicked down. For some reason that sounded oddly familiar. At the sound of Roy's voice Koehven couldn't help but crack a small grin.

"Hi Roy." Following the younger girls gaze. Had she somehow convinced the young Uchiha to come home with her? I hope I have enough cake!
Back to top Go down
Saikoukage | Roy
Saikoukage | Roy

PostSubject: Re: Kamizuki Home   Kamizuki Home - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 22, 2009 3:09 pm

(( Keehee....x3 This ish funny. <3 ))

Roy sighed, "Trying to see if the punk actually followed me and didn't ditch out." She said, scratching the back of her head. "What's up? Trying to get Mum to stop being a bitch, eh?" She questioned, uncaring that her mother was...in the room as well.
Back to top Go down
Koehven
ANBU
ANBU
Koehven

PostSubject: Re: Kamizuki Home   Kamizuki Home - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 22, 2009 3:28 pm

Koe couldn't believe the words coming from her superiors mouth. Said redhead's eyes widened and she tried to sputter out a reprimand.
Back to top Go down
Sasuke

Sasuke

PostSubject: Re: Kamizuki Home   Kamizuki Home - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 22, 2009 7:06 pm

Sasuke trudged inside the house behind Roy. "Do I really need to be here?" He mumbled while looking over to see Koe, noting that both must be in the same position here. "Roy! Where the hell are you?" He growled while mentally facepalming as to why he needed to meet her mom when he was starving.
Back to top Go down
Koehven
ANBU
ANBU
Koehven

PostSubject: Re: Kamizuki Home   Kamizuki Home - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 22, 2009 7:24 pm

Koehven smiled softly at the young Uchiha when he entered the house. This was sure going to be an interesting visit. Izumo was still talking with his mother who seemed to be ignoring the existence of her daughter. Was it just her or was this like walking in on one of those bad reality shows on MTV.
Back to top Go down
Saikoukage | Roy
Saikoukage | Roy

PostSubject: Re: Kamizuki Home   Kamizuki Home - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 22, 2009 7:28 pm

Roy blinked, popping her head out and grinning. Grabbing Sasuke by the front of his shirt and pulling him in the kitchen, she smirked. "I'll just cook here. Don't worry, not going to let you starve~" She said, snickering a bit. "Yo! Mum, remember this punk? It's been a while and even back then you didn't like him all that much..."
Back to top Go down
Koehven
ANBU
ANBU
Koehven

PostSubject: Re: Kamizuki Home   Kamizuki Home - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 22, 2009 7:33 pm

Shaking her head and trying her best to stifle a bout of laughter Koe walked back into the living room to grab her basket. She came back into the kitchen only to hear Roy talk rather loudly about her mother never liking Sasuke. "At least I'm not the only one that woman doesn't approve of." She whispered under her breath.
Back to top Go down
Izumo Kamizuki

Izumo Kamizuki

PostSubject: Re: Kamizuki Home   Kamizuki Home - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 23, 2009 1:51 am

Izumo was glad when his mother disappeared from the house... probably going to complain to her sister-in-law.

"She never approves of anyone we bring home... that includes our friends." Izumo said with a sigh, remembering that his mother complained more then enough about Kotetsu.

"Unless we find exact copies of her..." He shudders at the thought. "...she'll never be happy about it. You learn to ignore her over time... now can we eat that cake?"
Back to top Go down
Saikoukage | Roy
Saikoukage | Roy

PostSubject: Re: Kamizuki Home   Kamizuki Home - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 23, 2009 2:03 am

Roy paused, "I'm actually getting to make food, food if you guys are hungry." She said, grinning a bit. "Me and Sasuke were out and...since I forgot to eat and he was kinda hungry we decided to get food. But...I wanted tacos...so Ima make them here!" She said, walking over to the fridge and getting all the things ready.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Kamizuki Home   Kamizuki Home - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Kamizuki Home
Page 3 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next