HMA
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HMA

Those interested of the bondage and molesting of Hidan...welcome. =w=

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Classic Project Dvdrip 1 Link
Kamizuki Home - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 19, 2013 8:22 am by 

» Videos Gratis De Enanos Follandose A Gay Y Homosexuales En 3gp
Kamizuki Home - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 19, 2013 7:55 am by 

» Codigo Autocad 2014
Kamizuki Home - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 19, 2013 3:48 am by 

» Are people still checking this site?
Kamizuki Home - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 28, 2010 9:04 pm by Rayne Kinatamaru

» My turn now...
Kamizuki Home - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 28, 2010 2:26 pm by NiaKira19

» Hidan's English Voice Confirmed...EPIC FAIL!
Kamizuki Home - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 28, 2010 12:22 pm by NiaKira19

» New Topic!
Kamizuki Home - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 28, 2010 12:19 pm by NiaKira19

» ...............I cannot think of a good title...................
Kamizuki Home - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 28, 2010 12:13 pm by NiaKira19

» ... I'm gonna phail. -_-
Kamizuki Home - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 10, 2010 11:47 pm by Rayne Kinatamaru

Forum
Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 44 on Thu Dec 19, 2013 8:21 am
Top posters
Saikoukage | Roy
Kamizuki Home - Page 6 I_vote_lcapKamizuki Home - Page 6 I_voting_barKamizuki Home - Page 6 I_vote_rcap 
Minoushje
Kamizuki Home - Page 6 I_vote_lcapKamizuki Home - Page 6 I_voting_barKamizuki Home - Page 6 I_vote_rcap 
Himokage | Cooky
Paige| Cooky's Right Hand
Zen | The Lawyer
Nena
Nikki | Treasurer
Sasuke
Zumi
Blueberry996

Kamizuki Home

Go down 
+2
Izumo Kamizuki
Saikoukage | Roy
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
Sasuke

Sasuke

Kamizuki Home - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kamizuki Home   Kamizuki Home - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 30, 2009 7:10 am

Sasuke examined the taco for any cheese and when he was satisfied that there was none he took a bite from his laying position. He smirked up at her while chewing.
Back to top Go down
Saikoukage | Roy
Puppeteer :: Saikoukage
Saikoukage | Roy

PostSubject: Re: Kamizuki Home   Kamizuki Home - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 30, 2009 7:49 am

Roy tilted her head, "You're going to choke if you eat while lying down.." She said, moving to sit on his legs so he could sit up. "Sit, please~" She said, tugging on the front of his shirt.
Back to top Go down
http://www.quizilla.com/user/grimmjownii
Sasuke

Sasuke

PostSubject: Re: Kamizuki Home   Kamizuki Home - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 30, 2009 8:17 am

Sasuke sat up and took another bite of his taco. "I see you still haven't lost your touch."
Back to top Go down
Saikoukage | Roy
Saikoukage | Roy

PostSubject: Re: Kamizuki Home   Kamizuki Home - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 30, 2009 9:28 am

"Well no duh~. I am amazing, how many times do I have to say it?" Roy replied, snickering a bit. "I didn't slack off with cooking just cause I was training..." She said, grinning. "I actually know how to cook different things now. I can whip up a pretty good pasta dish."
Back to top Go down
Sasuke

Sasuke

PostSubject: Re: Kamizuki Home   Kamizuki Home - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 30, 2009 12:02 pm

"Aw, how cute." Sasuke snickered. He placed a hand under her chin to lift her head from side to side, as if examining her. "You're just my own personal housewife, aren't you?"
Back to top Go down
Saikoukage | Roy
Saikoukage | Roy

PostSubject: Re: Kamizuki Home   Kamizuki Home - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 30, 2009 12:07 pm

Roy felt her eye twitch. "No...I'm not going to be a house wife, kay thanks." She said, frowning a bit. "I've got shit to do, and being a house wife isn't on my list." She said, taking his hand and interlacing her fingers with his. "I could always make you stay home all the time~."
Back to top Go down
Sasuke

Sasuke

PostSubject: Re: Kamizuki Home   Kamizuki Home - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 30, 2009 12:45 pm

Sasuke snorted. "Now I remember why you're so appealing. It's your charm." He smirked while looking up at her.
Back to top Go down
Saikoukage | Roy
Saikoukage | Roy

PostSubject: Re: Kamizuki Home   Kamizuki Home - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 30, 2009 12:51 pm

Roy blushed slightly, "I'm going to take that as a compliment." She said, grinning. Glancing over to her brother and Koe, "Are they alright to your liking?" She asked.
Back to top Go down
Koehven
ANBU
ANBU
Koehven

PostSubject: Re: Kamizuki Home   Kamizuki Home - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 30, 2009 5:01 pm

After taking a seat back in Izumo's lap with the plate of food Roy had provided Koe took a huge bite of the delicious goodness. She turned her attention to the two sitting on the floor when Roy asked the opinion on her food. She finished chewing her large mouthful and smiled. "It's great!" She pulled a piece of meat out of the shell and leaned over to Izumo, placing the food in his mouth followed by a small kiss. "Your sister can cook good right?"
Back to top Go down
http://www.quizilla.com/user/Koehven/profile/
Izumo Kamizuki

Izumo Kamizuki

PostSubject: Re: Kamizuki Home   Kamizuki Home - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 31, 2009 2:46 am

Izumo grinned.
"Yeah, she was an amazing cook when she was just a kid... that was the worst part about her leaving..." Izumo said with a wink, showing he wasn't serious about it (he just hated it that his sister had left, end of story, not just because he was going to miss her cooking >>). "...I had to live on our mother's cooking, how in the world could you be so cruel Roy?"

He took another bite of his taco.
"Though you're better..." He said with a smile. "...I'm going to be a spoiled man if you cook like that every day."
Back to top Go down
Koehven
ANBU
ANBU
Koehven

PostSubject: Re: Kamizuki Home   Kamizuki Home - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 02, 2009 9:07 pm

Koehven choked on a bit of her taco at the comment of cooking for Izumo for a long time. Her cheeks rushed with heat and she made sure not to look him in eyes as she spoke. "And what makes you so sure I will cook for you again?" The tone was meant to be playful but had ended up as a nervous banter.
Back to top Go down
Izumo Kamizuki

Izumo Kamizuki

PostSubject: Re: Kamizuki Home   Kamizuki Home - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 03, 2009 2:08 am

"Well either because you find me completely irresistable or just because I refuse to let you go." Izumo tried to reply as dryly as possible though he couldn't hide the amusement in his voice.
Back to top Go down
Koehven
ANBU
ANBU
Koehven

PostSubject: Re: Kamizuki Home   Kamizuki Home - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 03, 2009 2:17 am

Koe smiled sheepishly to herself. It wasn't everyday a guy acted like this for someone. "Oh and I suppose I would have no say in this matter hmm?"
Back to top Go down
Izumo Kamizuki

Izumo Kamizuki

PostSubject: Re: Kamizuki Home   Kamizuki Home - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 03, 2009 2:41 am

"Oh of course you can have your say in this matter... I just can't guarantee I'll listen." He said while winking at her.
He believed that in a relationship man and woman should be equal but that doesn't mean he can't act like the stereotype man.
Back to top Go down
Koehven
ANBU
ANBU
Koehven

PostSubject: Re: Kamizuki Home   Kamizuki Home - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 03, 2009 2:53 am

Koehven swallowed the last of her food and chuckled at his comment. Not that she didn't want him to be so into her, she just wanted to know that she had a say in whatever happened next. "You might not listen to what I have to say?" Her mind reeled with devious thoughts. "Even if it had to do with you showing me your room sometime soon?" She wasn't sure why she wanted to tease him so much. must have been a hidden quirk of hers or something.
Back to top Go down
Izumo Kamizuki

Izumo Kamizuki

PostSubject: Re: Kamizuki Home   Kamizuki Home - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 03, 2009 3:15 am

Izumo grinned.
"Oh of course I'd be listening then... but you're forgetting something. Something else happened before that day, remember? So basically that'll mean you will cook for me more often..."

((Ugh... this sentence sucks if you ask me... I had this beautiful sentence in my head, but that was in Dutch, it sounded much more romantic in my own language -_- ...telling her that they'd be married by then...

*looks up* now he truly sounds like an oldfashioned guy and that wasn't the idea... if you have a sentence to make it sound more romantic please tell me, I'll edit this version))
Back to top Go down
Koehven
ANBU
ANBU
Koehven

PostSubject: Re: Kamizuki Home   Kamizuki Home - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 03, 2009 3:19 am

Koehven's cheeks flushed with color and she coughed nervously as she tried to process what Izumo was speaking of. Her becoming his wife sometime in the future. "So no bedroom look now?" It was said in the cutest voice that she could muster as she tried not to look at him.

((no it's fine, I'm not good with romantic speak..but i understood what he was saying.))
Back to top Go down
Izumo Kamizuki

Izumo Kamizuki

PostSubject: Re: Kamizuki Home   Kamizuki Home - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 03, 2009 3:40 am

The more responsible part of him should say no right now... just to make sure he actually keeps to the promise. But a different part of him, his... uhm... masculine pride, was winning the battle easily.
"I guess I could show you..." He said while averting his eyes.

((Mino: Bad Izumo, you are setting the wrong example for Roy!!

Izumo: But I just don't want to be present when those two start making out on the kitchen floor

Mino: Oh sure... and that's your only reason >_>

Izumo: Yes?))
Back to top Go down
Koehven
ANBU
ANBU
Koehven

PostSubject: Re: Kamizuki Home   Kamizuki Home - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 03, 2009 3:45 am

Koe wasn't fully expecting him to agree so quickly. She rose from his lap and offered him her hand, which was shaking with nerves. Part of her was scared and appalled that she had even suggested they leave the safety of other people and another part (the stronger one) was thrilled that they could actually be alone fr a moment at least. She thanked Roy for the food, not sure if the girl had heard her before turning back to the older Kamizuki sibling.

((lol heheh they will behave I promise! No farther than second base! * gets hit upside the head by an angry Jiraiya* What? nothing bad happens at second base geez! I don't know what kind of analogy you have been following old man))
Back to top Go down
Izumo Kamizuki

Izumo Kamizuki

PostSubject: Re: Kamizuki Home   Kamizuki Home - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 03, 2009 3:54 am

As they were walking to his bedroom Izumo was glad to finally get some time alone with Koe and hopefully this time they wouldn't be disturbed by parents or siblings.

"Uhh... it might be somewhat of a mess." He muttered as he opened the door, trying to remember if he made his bed this morning.

((when imagining Izumo's room just pretend like a hurricane has passed through it or something like that XD ))
Back to top Go down
Koehven
ANBU
ANBU
Koehven

PostSubject: Re: Kamizuki Home   Kamizuki Home - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 03, 2009 4:04 am

His explanation of his room was an understatement. You couldn't even see the floor. Koe gulped and tried not to imagine a whole house looking like this, their discussion from earlier hinting to a future together. "Did it get attacked or some- ahh" She had slipped on a few discarded clothes and weapons and now found herself on the floor.
Back to top Go down
Izumo Kamizuki

Izumo Kamizuki

PostSubject: Re: Kamizuki Home   Kamizuki Home - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 03, 2009 4:09 am

"Shit Koe... are you alright?" Izumo asked as he knelt down next to her. "I'm really really sorry... normally my room is a bit more organized and a whole lot cleaner... but Tsunade makes us even work harder then before so whenever I get in my room these days all I do is sleep."
Back to top Go down
Koehven
ANBU
ANBU
Koehven

PostSubject: Re: Kamizuki Home   Kamizuki Home - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 03, 2009 4:24 am

The laughter rolled past her lips before she could stop it. She couldn't help it, he was too cute rambling on like that and she was once again on the floor from failing to walk like a normal person. She sat up and attempted to get the hyena like laugh under control. "I'm fine really, maybe you can help to the bed though, I think I make have banged my knee on something."
Back to top Go down
Izumo Kamizuki

Izumo Kamizuki

PostSubject: Re: Kamizuki Home   Kamizuki Home - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 03, 2009 4:55 am

Izumo easily picked Koe up.
"So you find it amusing that I'll be spending more time with another woman, huh?"
He gently laid her down on the bed, one hand resting on each side of her body, hovering above her.
Back to top Go down
Koehven
ANBU
ANBU
Koehven

PostSubject: Re: Kamizuki Home   Kamizuki Home - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 03, 2009 5:02 am

The chuckles of laughter died on her lips as the form a frown. "No that's not it, actually I wish you wouldn't have to do so much for her, I guess I'm being selfish. We aren't even officially together and yet just the thought of not seeing you everyday makes my stomach clench." Her gazed glanced anywhere but his face and she could tell her face was heated and her heart beat pounding at his close proximity.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Kamizuki Home   Kamizuki Home - Page 6 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Kamizuki Home
Page 6 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next