HMA
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HMA

Those interested of the bondage and molesting of Hidan...welcome. =w=

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Classic Project Dvdrip 1 Link
Kamizuki Home - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 19, 2013 8:22 am by 

» Videos Gratis De Enanos Follandose A Gay Y Homosexuales En 3gp
Kamizuki Home - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 19, 2013 7:55 am by 

» Codigo Autocad 2014
Kamizuki Home - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 19, 2013 3:48 am by 

» Are people still checking this site?
Kamizuki Home - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 28, 2010 9:04 pm by Rayne Kinatamaru

» My turn now...
Kamizuki Home - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 28, 2010 2:26 pm by NiaKira19

» Hidan's English Voice Confirmed...EPIC FAIL!
Kamizuki Home - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 28, 2010 12:22 pm by NiaKira19

» New Topic!
Kamizuki Home - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 28, 2010 12:19 pm by NiaKira19

» ...............I cannot think of a good title...................
Kamizuki Home - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 28, 2010 12:13 pm by NiaKira19

» ... I'm gonna phail. -_-
Kamizuki Home - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 10, 2010 11:47 pm by Rayne Kinatamaru

Forum
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 44 on Thu Dec 19, 2013 8:21 am
Top posters
Saikoukage | Roy
Kamizuki Home - Page 5 I_vote_lcapKamizuki Home - Page 5 I_voting_barKamizuki Home - Page 5 I_vote_rcap 
Minoushje
Kamizuki Home - Page 5 I_vote_lcapKamizuki Home - Page 5 I_voting_barKamizuki Home - Page 5 I_vote_rcap 
Himokage | Cooky
Paige| Cooky's Right Hand
Zen | The Lawyer
Nena
Nikki | Treasurer
Sasuke
Zumi
Blueberry996

Kamizuki Home

Go down 
+2
Izumo Kamizuki
Saikoukage | Roy
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
Saikoukage | Roy
Puppeteer :: Saikoukage
Saikoukage | Roy

Kamizuki Home - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kamizuki Home   Kamizuki Home - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 26, 2009 2:24 am

Roy rubbed her head a bit from where the spoon hit her(I have no idea, but it's hilarious). "But that's my side job!" She joked, snickering a bit. "And I only have one customer!" She added, jabbing a thumb at Sasuke.
Back to top Go down
http://www.quizilla.com/user/grimmjownii
Izumo Kamizuki

Izumo Kamizuki

PostSubject: Re: Kamizuki Home   Kamizuki Home - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 26, 2009 2:29 am

"Then make it a private one... in your bedroom or something..." Next he looked at Sasuke. "Just know I'll have to kill you if I hear certain... sounds." Izumo deadpanned.
Back to top Go down
Sasuke

Sasuke

PostSubject: Re: Kamizuki Home   Kamizuki Home - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 26, 2009 4:03 pm

Sasuke had to stop himself from snorting. "Don't worry, you won't be hearing any sounds from the bedroom. You're sister likes to think she's waiting for marriage."
Back to top Go down
Saikoukage | Roy
Saikoukage | Roy

PostSubject: Re: Kamizuki Home   Kamizuki Home - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 26, 2009 4:16 pm

Roy raised an eyebrow, "I don't think...I know I'm waiting. I doubt there's anything anyone could do to make me think otherwise." She said, crossing her arms and smirking. "I don't give into temptations..."
Back to top Go down
Izumo Kamizuki

Izumo Kamizuki

PostSubject: Re: Kamizuki Home   Kamizuki Home - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 27, 2009 1:59 am

"Oh trust me... she will wait." Izumo said seriously. "It's probably the only thing our mother taught us that we're holding on to."
And yes, he just said we... not she...

Izumo looked at his mother still unconscious on the floor.
"Maybe we should call a doctor?"
Back to top Go down
Koehven
ANBU
ANBU
Koehven

PostSubject: Re: Kamizuki Home   Kamizuki Home - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 27, 2009 2:09 am

Koe looked between the two males as the conversation seemed to go towards an interesting angle. The we're part caught her attention..so he had never had another person before that was good to know.

"Or we can just eat tacos. She isn't convulsing or stopped breathing so it should be alright." She didn't really want to be rude about his mother but no matter how much she wanted that women would never like her anyway so why bother at this point, and she was really starting to get hungry.
Back to top Go down
http://www.quizilla.com/user/Koehven/profile/
Saikoukage | Roy
Saikoukage | Roy

PostSubject: Re: Kamizuki Home   Kamizuki Home - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 27, 2009 8:32 am

Roy snickered a bit, "There's one way to find out~" She said, walking over to her 'mother' and kicking her in the side. "And...she's out cold." She muttered, frowning and pushing the oldest Kamizuki out the door with her foot and shutting it behind her. "Stupid bitch...." She said, looking at the closed door and shaking her head.
Back to top Go down
Izumo Kamizuki

Izumo Kamizuki

PostSubject: Re: Kamizuki Home   Kamizuki Home - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 27, 2009 1:07 pm

Izumo just rolled his eyes.
"Hey Roy, are your famous tacos ready or what?" He asked.

On the other side of the door some groaning could be heard followed by their mother's infamous complaining voice saying something along the line 'if only your father was still her'.
Izumo just shook his head.
"Seems like someone's awake." He muttered. "And for the record... if our father would have been here he would have welcomed both of you with open arms."
Back to top Go down
Sasuke

Sasuke

PostSubject: Re: Kamizuki Home   Kamizuki Home - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 27, 2009 8:04 pm

Sasuke tried to look interested in the meat cooking as Izumo mentioned Roy's father. In his opinion, despite that their mother was kind of a control-freak it was a hell of a lot better than having nothing. Of course, though, he didn't even let the envious thoughts slip one bit in his stance.

"I want my tacos, dammit." He said while spinning around to Roy. "With sour cream, too, and diced tomatoes." He yawned a bit to add on to the casual feel.
Back to top Go down
Koehven
ANBU
ANBU
Koehven

PostSubject: Re: Kamizuki Home   Kamizuki Home - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 28, 2009 1:49 am

Koehven pulled herself from Izumo's lap (reluctantly) to check on the meat. It was done and could be used right away, which Sasuke would be happy about. "The meat is done so you can go ahead and put them together now."
Back to top Go down
http://www.quizilla.com/user/Koehven/profile/
Saikoukage | Roy
Saikoukage | Roy

PostSubject: Re: Kamizuki Home   Kamizuki Home - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 28, 2009 1:59 am

Roy glanced over at Sasuke, a small glare. "Watch it. I'm not some house wife you can boss around." She said, stretching her arms a bit before heading over and putting the tacos together. She handed a plate to both Izumo and Koe, smiling, "Here you guys go." She said, smiling. Turning to Sasuke, she crossed her arms, "Can I hear a please, dammit?" Roy asked, smirking a bit.
Back to top Go down
Sasuke

Sasuke

PostSubject: Re: Kamizuki Home   Kamizuki Home - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 29, 2009 2:07 pm

Sasuke scoffed and tried to walk around Roy to get his taco. He let her win too many times these past days, she wasn't going to get him to say please. He could be just as stubborn.
Back to top Go down
Saikoukage | Roy
Saikoukage | Roy

PostSubject: Re: Kamizuki Home   Kamizuki Home - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 29, 2009 2:13 pm

"Uh-uh~" She said, placing her hands against his chest and pushing him back a bit. "You aren't getting them until you say please~" Roy said, grinning.
Back to top Go down
Sasuke

Sasuke

PostSubject: Re: Kamizuki Home   Kamizuki Home - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 29, 2009 2:18 pm

Sasuke grunted and smirked. He leaned down lifting Roy's chin and looking in to her eyes and pushing her slightly against the counter. "Mind repeating that?" He whispered.
Back to top Go down
Saikoukage | Roy
Saikoukage | Roy

PostSubject: Re: Kamizuki Home   Kamizuki Home - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 29, 2009 2:32 pm

Roy blushed faintly and put her hands against the counter top, making it a bit more comfortable to lean up slightly. "I said...you have to say please if you want it..." She said, smirking.

Hopefully, her brother and Koe weren't watching, could be a bit awkward for Izumo.

Last edited by Saikoukage | Roy on Thu Oct 29, 2009 2:35 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : DX FAIL)
Back to top Go down
Izumo Kamizuki

Izumo Kamizuki

PostSubject: Re: Kamizuki Home   Kamizuki Home - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 29, 2009 2:34 pm

Izumo suddenly found the melted cheese on his tacos very fascinating....

((how did Kotetsu get involved in this topic?))
Back to top Go down
Saikoukage | Roy
Saikoukage | Roy

PostSubject: Re: Kamizuki Home   Kamizuki Home - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 29, 2009 2:36 pm

(( *points to edit* PHAIL ON MY PART. I was thinking about how I had to go and reply as Kotetsu and when I typed that, I could've sworn I put Izumo. XD ))
Back to top Go down
Sasuke

Sasuke

PostSubject: Re: Kamizuki Home   Kamizuki Home - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 29, 2009 2:55 pm

Sasuke reached around and picked up a tomato. "It's alright, I've got what I want." He said while copping a feel before turning around to walk away real fast.
Back to top Go down
Saikoukage | Roy
Saikoukage | Roy

PostSubject: Re: Kamizuki Home   Kamizuki Home - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 29, 2009 3:03 pm

Roy blinked a bit, "...OI!" She shouted, tackling him from behind. "Bad!" She said, laughing a bit. "You're such a jerk~" Roy added, hugging him tightly from behind.
Back to top Go down
Sasuke

Sasuke

PostSubject: Re: Kamizuki Home   Kamizuki Home - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 29, 2009 3:17 pm

Sasuke would have been enjoying the hug and maybe even laughing with Roy had he not been frozen staring at the tomato that splated against the floor under his hand.
Back to top Go down
Saikoukage | Roy
Saikoukage | Roy

PostSubject: Re: Kamizuki Home   Kamizuki Home - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 29, 2009 3:21 pm

Roy paused, peering around him and blinking. "...I'll....get you another one." She said, not wanting him to flip, and quickly going to the fridge rummaging around. "....Ah..thank Jashin.." She muttered, sighing and pointing. "There...is another one..." She said, sweat dropping.

(( D8 I-I wasted a tomato...*cries; actually adored tomatoes* TT__TT ))
Back to top Go down
Sasuke

Sasuke

PostSubject: Re: Kamizuki Home   Kamizuki Home - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 29, 2009 3:24 pm

Sasuke was still on the floor, stomach rumbling, staring at his tomato. He groaned while turning on his back to stare at the ceiling.

"I hope you're happy now." He called to her while placing his hands behind his head.
Back to top Go down
Saikoukage | Roy
Saikoukage | Roy

PostSubject: Re: Kamizuki Home   Kamizuki Home - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 29, 2009 3:31 pm

Roy laughed nervously and grabbed another tomato. Walking over, she sat on his torso, placing the tomato on his chest. "Sorry...Didn't mean to..." She said, looking down at him.
Back to top Go down
Sasuke

Sasuke

PostSubject: Re: Kamizuki Home   Kamizuki Home - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 29, 2009 7:13 pm

Sasuke looked at the tomato on his chest without getting up. "I'll forgive you if you give me my taco." He said while grabbing the tomato.
Back to top Go down
Saikoukage | Roy
Saikoukage | Roy

PostSubject: Re: Kamizuki Home   Kamizuki Home - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 29, 2009 7:26 pm

Roy sighed, standing up just enough to grab his plate before sitting on him again. "There. Ya good now?" She asked, grinning a bit as she held the plate.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Kamizuki Home   Kamizuki Home - Page 5 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Kamizuki Home
Page 5 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next