HMA
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HMA

Those interested of the bondage and molesting of Hidan...welcome. =w=

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Classic Project Dvdrip 1 Link
Kamizuki Home - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 19, 2013 8:22 am by 

» Videos Gratis De Enanos Follandose A Gay Y Homosexuales En 3gp
Kamizuki Home - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 19, 2013 7:55 am by 

» Codigo Autocad 2014
Kamizuki Home - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 19, 2013 3:48 am by 

» Are people still checking this site?
Kamizuki Home - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 28, 2010 9:04 pm by Rayne Kinatamaru

» My turn now...
Kamizuki Home - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 28, 2010 2:26 pm by NiaKira19

» Hidan's English Voice Confirmed...EPIC FAIL!
Kamizuki Home - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 28, 2010 12:22 pm by NiaKira19

» New Topic!
Kamizuki Home - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 28, 2010 12:19 pm by NiaKira19

» ...............I cannot think of a good title...................
Kamizuki Home - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 28, 2010 12:13 pm by NiaKira19

» ... I'm gonna phail. -_-
Kamizuki Home - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 10, 2010 11:47 pm by Rayne Kinatamaru

Forum
Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 44 on Thu Dec 19, 2013 8:21 am
Top posters
Saikoukage | Roy
Kamizuki Home - Page 8 I_vote_lcapKamizuki Home - Page 8 I_voting_barKamizuki Home - Page 8 I_vote_rcap 
Minoushje
Kamizuki Home - Page 8 I_vote_lcapKamizuki Home - Page 8 I_voting_barKamizuki Home - Page 8 I_vote_rcap 
Himokage | Cooky
Paige| Cooky's Right Hand
Zen | The Lawyer
Nena
Nikki | Treasurer
Sasuke
Zumi
Blueberry996

Kamizuki Home

Go down 
+2
Izumo Kamizuki
Saikoukage | Roy
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
Sasuke

Sasuke

Kamizuki Home - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kamizuki Home   Kamizuki Home - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 03, 2009 5:12 pm

Sasuke raised an eyebrow at Roy. "What did you have in mind?" He asked.
Back to top Go down
Saikoukage | Roy
Puppeteer :: Saikoukage
Saikoukage | Roy

PostSubject: Re: Kamizuki Home   Kamizuki Home - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 03, 2009 5:14 pm

"I...have no idea. I'm the one who suggested getting food here...so.." She paused, poking his chest. "You're turn to pick something~" Roy said, smiling. She paused, quickly standing up.

"Actually...follow me!" She said, holding out her hand to help him up. "I wanna see if you remember something."
Back to top Go down
http://www.quizilla.com/user/grimmjownii
Izumo Kamizuki

Izumo Kamizuki

PostSubject: Re: Kamizuki Home   Kamizuki Home - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 04, 2009 2:49 am

"I like the way you think." Izumo replied grinning. "Though I think we need to make it two bottles just to be sure... and we need to find ourselves a best man and a maid of honor."

The best man wouldn't be so difficult... there was only one guy Izumo considered for that job.

((This is starting to look like one of those Harlequin novels... I love it XD))
Back to top Go down
Koehven
ANBU
ANBU
Koehven

PostSubject: Re: Kamizuki Home   Kamizuki Home - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 04, 2009 8:21 am

Koe pondered for a moment. Mino was the closest person to her so it would make sense to ask her. It also helped that she was with Kotetsu who would be the best man."we could ask Mino to be my maid of honor."

((I read those! Yeah!!))
Back to top Go down
http://www.quizilla.com/user/Koehven/profile/
Izumo Kamizuki

Izumo Kamizuki

PostSubject: Re: Kamizuki Home   Kamizuki Home - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 04, 2009 9:40 am

Izumo smiled and stood up.
"Let's go find them then." He said as he held out his hand.

((cool it's like I get to be a maid of honor on my own wedding XD))
Back to top Go down
Koehven
ANBU
ANBU
Koehven

PostSubject: Re: Kamizuki Home   Kamizuki Home - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 04, 2009 10:38 am

Nodding slowly Koe took his hand and pulled herself from the bed. She figured Mino would be somewhere with Kotetsu at this time so it wouldn't be hard to find both of them. " Are you sure you want to do this Izumo?"
Back to top Go down
Izumo Kamizuki

Izumo Kamizuki

PostSubject: Re: Kamizuki Home   Kamizuki Home - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 04, 2009 10:43 am

Izumo looked at Koe.
"I've never been more sure about anything in my life. How about you?"
Back to top Go down
Koehven
ANBU
ANBU
Koehven

PostSubject: Re: Kamizuki Home   Kamizuki Home - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 04, 2009 11:55 am

Koe nodded her head, eyes closed and smile wide. "We better find them before Tsunade passes out for the night and we have to wait longer."
Back to top Go down
Izumo Kamizuki

Izumo Kamizuki

PostSubject: Re: Kamizuki Home   Kamizuki Home - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 04, 2009 12:00 pm

Izumo grinned and grabbed Koe's hand.

"You two better don't do anything while Koe and I are off to get married." He called as both of them passed the kitchen.

Shame really, that he couldn't see the faces of Sasuke and Roy.

((so... new topic??))
Back to top Go down
Saikoukage | Roy
Saikoukage | Roy

PostSubject: Re: Kamizuki Home   Kamizuki Home - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 04, 2009 12:04 pm

Roy paused on her way out, turning her head, her eyes wide. "Eheheh....WHAT?!" She shouted, flailing her arms. "D-Did you hear that or am I just going even more insane than I normally am?" She asked, turning to Sasuke.

(( LOVE how stupid Izu includes his sister in his wedding. D< ))
Back to top Go down
Koehven
ANBU
ANBU
Koehven

PostSubject: Re: Kamizuki Home   Kamizuki Home - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 04, 2009 12:06 pm

"Oi Izumo-kun you know we should probably invite your sister and Sasuke to come with. It would mean a lot to her and we need witnesses."

((yeah I would think it might be easier....lol my Mother would murder me if I did that in real life..))
Back to top Go down
Izumo Kamizuki

Izumo Kamizuki

PostSubject: Re: Kamizuki Home   Kamizuki Home - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 04, 2009 12:10 pm

Izumo scratched the back of his head laughing.
"Uhh... wait here for a bit."

He ran back inside the house, into the kitchen.
"Are you coming or what? I need my sister at my own wedding, you know." He said grinning.

He was acting like a complete idiot once again... blame it on the adrenaline.
Back to top Go down
Saikoukage | Roy
Saikoukage | Roy

PostSubject: Re: Kamizuki Home   Kamizuki Home - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 04, 2009 12:14 pm

Roy's eye twitched, "Hold the phone..." She muttered, rubbing her temples. "Like I said before...What?!" She said, flailing her arms once more, accidentally smacking Sasuke in the arm. "...Sorry~"
Back to top Go down
Izumo Kamizuki

Izumo Kamizuki

PostSubject: Re: Kamizuki Home   Kamizuki Home - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 04, 2009 12:18 pm

Izumo rolled his eyes and walked to Roy, lightly smacking her on top of her head.
"Koe and I are going to get married... today." Izumo said, very slowly on purpose. "So are you coming? Both of you... of course... can't leave out my possible future brother-in-law."
Back to top Go down
Saikoukage | Roy
Saikoukage | Roy

PostSubject: Re: Kamizuki Home   Kamizuki Home - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 04, 2009 12:23 pm

Roy rubbed her head, "I heard that part...but what the hell made you decide for today?!" She paused, thinking about what he said and shook her head, blushing a bit. "And don't say that..."
Back to top Go down
Izumo Kamizuki

Izumo Kamizuki

PostSubject: Re: Kamizuki Home   Kamizuki Home - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 04, 2009 12:30 pm

"I love her... so why not today?" Izumo said grinning. "Now are you coming or what? We still have to find Kotetsu and Mino and buy a couple of bottle of sake for Tsunade-sama."
Back to top Go down
Saikoukage | Roy
Saikoukage | Roy

PostSubject: Re: Kamizuki Home   Kamizuki Home - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 04, 2009 12:35 pm

Roy sighed, scratching the back of her head. "Give us a few, gotta go grab something from my room, and...I doubt you want me there in this." She said, pointing to the revealing shirt. "Gonna change...and make this one..." She pointed to Sasuke. "Cover his chest as well."
Back to top Go down
Izumo Kamizuki

Izumo Kamizuki

PostSubject: Re: Kamizuki Home   Kamizuki Home - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 04, 2009 12:43 pm

Roy had just mentioned a good item.
He walked to the front door, opened it and called to Koe: "Are we going to wear something special or do you want stand in front of Tsunade in your everyday outfit?"
Back to top Go down
Koehven
ANBU
ANBU
Koehven

PostSubject: Re: Kamizuki Home   Kamizuki Home - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 04, 2009 12:57 pm

Koe stood silent for a moment. It wasn't like she had a wedding gown lying around or anything. She thought about what she owned for a moment, she was already wearing the best dress that she had ( all the others getting ruined by her clumsiness). " I don't have anything nicer Izumo, why is it bad?" She lifted the edges of her pale yellow dress about an inch, a look of pure innocence of her face.
Back to top Go down
Izumo Kamizuki

Izumo Kamizuki

PostSubject: Re: Kamizuki Home   Kamizuki Home - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 04, 2009 1:08 pm

"You look beautiful... I just want to make sure everything goes as you want." He said as he walked towards her. "Roy and Sasuke are changing clothes so they should join us in a moment."

((Hey they say the wedding is the day for the bride right?))
Back to top Go down
Koehven
ANBU
ANBU
Koehven

PostSubject: Re: Kamizuki Home   Kamizuki Home - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 04, 2009 1:34 pm

((yes! it's supposed to be for the bride, don't know why though))
Back to top Go down
Izumo Kamizuki

Izumo Kamizuki

PostSubject: Re: Kamizuki Home   Kamizuki Home - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 04, 2009 1:50 pm

((I find programs like Bridezilla hilarious XD I swear if I ever find a guy and I'm ever marrying him I'll tell my friends, family and fiance to shoot me if I start acting like that >>))
Back to top Go down
Koehven
ANBU
ANBU
Koehven

PostSubject: Re: Kamizuki Home   Kamizuki Home - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 04, 2009 5:15 pm

((lol me too! same with that sweet sixteen crap...so much money for just one day! @x@))
Back to top Go down
Izumo Kamizuki

Izumo Kamizuki

PostSubject: Re: Kamizuki Home   Kamizuki Home - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 06, 2009 1:46 pm

((plan going into work.... now!))

"Hey seeing as Roy and Sasuke are taking forever, how about we go find Kotetsu and Mino... and we meet up with them at the Hokage's office?"
Back to top Go down
Sasuke

Sasuke

PostSubject: Re: Kamizuki Home   Kamizuki Home - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 07, 2009 11:57 am

Sasuke raised a questioning eyebrow while standing up and following Roy obediently. What did she hope he remembered?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Kamizuki Home   Kamizuki Home - Page 8 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Kamizuki Home
Page 8 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next