HMA
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HMA

Those interested of the bondage and molesting of Hidan...welcome. =w=

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Classic Project Dvdrip 1 Link
Kamizuki Home - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 19, 2013 8:22 am by 

» Videos Gratis De Enanos Follandose A Gay Y Homosexuales En 3gp
Kamizuki Home - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 19, 2013 7:55 am by 

» Codigo Autocad 2014
Kamizuki Home - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 19, 2013 3:48 am by 

» Are people still checking this site?
Kamizuki Home - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 28, 2010 9:04 pm by Rayne Kinatamaru

» My turn now...
Kamizuki Home - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 28, 2010 2:26 pm by NiaKira19

» Hidan's English Voice Confirmed...EPIC FAIL!
Kamizuki Home - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 28, 2010 12:22 pm by NiaKira19

» New Topic!
Kamizuki Home - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 28, 2010 12:19 pm by NiaKira19

» ...............I cannot think of a good title...................
Kamizuki Home - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 28, 2010 12:13 pm by NiaKira19

» ... I'm gonna phail. -_-
Kamizuki Home - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 10, 2010 11:47 pm by Rayne Kinatamaru

Forum
Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 44 on Thu Dec 19, 2013 8:21 am
Top posters
Saikoukage | Roy
Kamizuki Home - Page 7 I_vote_lcapKamizuki Home - Page 7 I_voting_barKamizuki Home - Page 7 I_vote_rcap 
Minoushje
Kamizuki Home - Page 7 I_vote_lcapKamizuki Home - Page 7 I_voting_barKamizuki Home - Page 7 I_vote_rcap 
Himokage | Cooky
Paige| Cooky's Right Hand
Zen | The Lawyer
Nena
Nikki | Treasurer
Sasuke
Zumi
Blueberry996

Kamizuki Home

Go down 
+2
Izumo Kamizuki
Saikoukage | Roy
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
Izumo Kamizuki

Izumo Kamizuki

Kamizuki Home - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kamizuki Home   Kamizuki Home - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 03, 2009 5:19 am

"Then I guess that means I'm just as selfish." Izumo murmered as he played with a lock of her hair. "Maybe... we should make it official then??"

((add a very dreamy sigh here... I am such a hopeless romantic))
Back to top Go down
Koehven
ANBU
ANBU
Koehven

PostSubject: Re: Kamizuki Home   Kamizuki Home - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 03, 2009 5:25 am

A small noise left Koe's lips as Izumo played with her hair in such an adoring matter. "Make it official? How?" Her brain must have stopped working minutes earlier. Seriously how do you think girl?

((yes! Me too...ahhh so cute))
Back to top Go down
http://www.quizilla.com/user/Koehven/profile/
Izumo Kamizuki

Izumo Kamizuki

PostSubject: Re: Kamizuki Home   Kamizuki Home - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 03, 2009 5:36 am

Izumo smiled.
"How about we start finding a place of our own... so we have no parents who can bother us."

Next he looked around his room and eventually he took a small piece of ribbon from the ground. He took her hand and tied it around her ring finger.
"Until I can buy you a real one."

((*looks up* I think I saw something like that in a movie once ^^"))
Back to top Go down
Koehven
ANBU
ANBU
Koehven

PostSubject: Re: Kamizuki Home   Kamizuki Home - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 03, 2009 5:42 am

((OMG!! That was so freaking cute!!!))

Most women at this point in time would be crying their eyes out and screaming yes at the top of their shrill lungs. All Koehven could manage was a wide stare. It hadn't hit her all at once and she soon found herself numbly nodding yes as she fought to clear her constricted throat.

Warmth spread throughout her body, starting at the silk wrapped around her finger, and quickened her heart beat. Izumo Kamizuki had just proposed right? Or was this merely a promise of a lesser finality..like lover or girlfriend?
Back to top Go down
Izumo Kamizuki

Izumo Kamizuki

PostSubject: Re: Kamizuki Home   Kamizuki Home - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 03, 2009 5:49 am

Once Koe had nodded her head a wide smile appeared on Izumo's face. He closed the distance and kissed her.

Now there was only one major problem... telling Jiraiya (for his mother he could easily deal with)
Back to top Go down
Koehven
ANBU
ANBU
Koehven

PostSubject: Re: Kamizuki Home   Kamizuki Home - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 03, 2009 5:57 am

As his lips touched hers Koehven snapped out of her trance. She pulled away quickly, hitting her head on the headboard of the bed. She ignored the dull throb of pain and centered her attention on the man crouched over her. "Did I just agree to spend my life with you? Wait did you just purpose to date me or marry me?"
Back to top Go down
Izumo Kamizuki

Izumo Kamizuki

PostSubject: Re: Kamizuki Home   Kamizuki Home - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 03, 2009 6:15 am

Izumo smiled... it seems he was going to do this the formal way.
He stood up and knelt down on one knee in front of her.
"Koehven, will you marry me?"
Back to top Go down
Koehven
ANBU
ANBU
Koehven

PostSubject: Re: Kamizuki Home   Kamizuki Home - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 03, 2009 6:19 am

Her cheeks bloomed red with embarrassment. "So it was a proposal for marriage then." She smiled softly and looked down at the pale lace tied to her finger. "I already gave you my answer Izumo-kun. I just needed clarification I suppose, I was a bit shocked sorry."
Back to top Go down
Izumo Kamizuki

Izumo Kamizuki

PostSubject: Re: Kamizuki Home   Kamizuki Home - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 03, 2009 6:37 am

"Well I felt I needed to ask this the right way, instead of asking while we were lying on my bed... though I didn't mind that either." He said, grinning once he said the last part.

He scratched the back of his head.
"Say... do you think I need to fear for my life once your father hears about this?"
Jiraiya could be quite scary at times... especially when it concerns his daughter.

((I just couldn't resist adding the last part... I can just imagine Izumo being terrified of his soon to be father-in-law))
Back to top Go down
Koehven
ANBU
ANBU
Koehven

PostSubject: Re: Kamizuki Home   Kamizuki Home - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 03, 2009 8:03 am

She hadn't minded the lying in his bed part either. In fact she drew herself once more into the middle of his bed pulling Izumo along with her so that they were now back in the same position as before. Koehven smiled softly at him and leaned up to place a soft kiss to his forehead. "No you needn't worry about him. It will be fine, the ones you may need to worry about is your family."
Back to top Go down
Izumo Kamizuki

Izumo Kamizuki

PostSubject: Re: Kamizuki Home   Kamizuki Home - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 03, 2009 8:13 am

"Knowing my mother she'd probably just faint and after that she'll want to disown me." Izumo replied with a shrug of his shoulders. "But I happen to know that my father made sure that she isn't allowed to do that after the first thing she disagrees with."

Izumo snickered as he laid down next to Koe, pulling her close.
"The only thing I'm worried about is Roy... she might hug you to death as soon as we tell her."
Back to top Go down
Koehven
ANBU
ANBU
Koehven

PostSubject: Re: Kamizuki Home   Kamizuki Home - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 03, 2009 8:32 am

A sad looked graced her features as she thought of Izumo's mom disowning him. She didn't want any problems for his family to come from this. She let it fall into the back of her mind for later worry, right now she felt too happy and comfortable lying with him on the bed. "Yeah her and Mino both!" She laughed softly before burying her face in the crook of his neck, her soft lips finding plenty of skin there to play with.
Back to top Go down
Saikoukage | Roy
Puppeteer :: Saikoukage
Saikoukage | Roy

PostSubject: Re: Kamizuki Home   Kamizuki Home - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 03, 2009 8:55 am

Koehven wrote:
Koe wasn't fully expecting him to agree so quickly. She rose from his lap and offered him her hand, which was shaking with nerves. Part of her was scared and appalled that she had even suggested they leave the safety of other people and another part (the stronger one) was thrilled that they could actually be alone fr a moment at least. She thanked Roy for the food, not sure if the girl had heard her before turning back to the older Kamizuki sibling.

((lol heheh they will behave I promise! No farther than second base! * gets hit upside the head by an angry Jiraiya* What? nothing bad happens at second base geez! I don't know what kind of analogy you have been following old man))

Roy raised a hand, "Ah..." She paused before raising an eyebrow. What the hell are the two of them doing...? She thought to herself before shaking her head and looking back to Sasuke.
Back to top Go down
http://www.quizilla.com/user/grimmjownii
Izumo Kamizuki

Izumo Kamizuki

PostSubject: Re: Kamizuki Home   Kamizuki Home - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 03, 2009 9:19 am

Izumo groaned.
At the same thing his hands started traveling from her arms, down her sides.

How in Heaven's name was he suppose to keep himself in control now? Did he even want to do that?

((Gah sorry... I seriously can't write stuff like this DX))
Back to top Go down
Koehven
ANBU
ANBU
Koehven

PostSubject: Re: Kamizuki Home   Kamizuki Home - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 03, 2009 9:35 am

Koe's pulse sped up at the sound of his groan, and her skin turned into goose pimples as she felt his hands slid down her arms. She lifted her head up, lips slightly parted and cheeks flushed. "Are you ok? Am I hurting you?"

((lol it's cool you are doing great and don't worry nothing serious is going to happen..I just think kissing the neck when lying down is adorable!))
Back to top Go down
Izumo Kamizuki

Izumo Kamizuki

PostSubject: Re: Kamizuki Home   Kamizuki Home - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 03, 2009 9:55 am

"As far as you can call keeping yourself in control painful." Izumo said with a grin as he rolled her on her back.
He softly kissed her after which he left a trail of kisses from her jaw to her neck.
Back to top Go down
Koehven
ANBU
ANBU
Koehven

PostSubject: Re: Kamizuki Home   Kamizuki Home - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 03, 2009 10:02 am

She gasped as he flipped her onto her back and kissed her softly. As his kisses trailed her flesh she cried out his name in a mixture of gasps and gurgles.Obviously he was nearing the end of keeping self control. Not that she minded.
Back to top Go down
Izumo Kamizuki

Izumo Kamizuki

PostSubject: Re: Kamizuki Home   Kamizuki Home - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 03, 2009 10:18 am

The next moment he rested his head against her shoulder, a sigh escaping from his lips.
Dammit!! Dammit!! Dammit!! He thought angrily.
He rolled off her and laid next to her, staring at the ceiling. She could make him forget about everything with just a simple touch.
If it were up to him alone they would marry as soon as possible...

((Impressive that he managed to stop XD))
Back to top Go down
Koehven
ANBU
ANBU
Koehven

PostSubject: Re: Kamizuki Home   Kamizuki Home - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 03, 2009 10:53 am

Koe turned on her side and stared up at Izumo's face, hers contorted with worry. "Did I do something wrong?" The words were soft and she felt bad that he seemed so much at war with himself.\

((lol yeah not many guys could have done the same, at least not without a bit of a push from their significant other to get the hell off!))
Back to top Go down
Izumo Kamizuki

Izumo Kamizuki

PostSubject: Re: Kamizuki Home   Kamizuki Home - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 03, 2009 11:05 am

Izumo was a bit startled by Koe's question.
"No, no, no, no, no.... don't even worry about that." He said with a small smile. "It's just that I managed to keep that promise for so long that I... "
He sweatdropped and scratched his jaw, not finishing the sentence, he figured she would get the idea.

((Haha that reminds me of Walter (Jeff Dunham)... 'Get Off!'))
Back to top Go down
Koehven
ANBU
ANBU
Koehven

PostSubject: Re: Kamizuki Home   Kamizuki Home - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 03, 2009 11:28 am

((OMG!! I love Jeff Dunham!))

Koehven nodded her head in understanding. She had also made the same choice as he did a long time ago, though with him being so close and them finally being able to be alone it was hard for her to remember why exactly she had made that decision and if it would be horrible to at least bend it a bit.
Back to top Go down
Izumo Kamizuki

Izumo Kamizuki

PostSubject: Re: Kamizuki Home   Kamizuki Home - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 03, 2009 11:54 am

((Yeah me too, I love his story about his chihuahua))

Izumo smiled and pulled Koe close once again.
"I don't know about you... but I don't want to wait much longer."
Back to top Go down
Sasuke

Sasuke

PostSubject: Re: Kamizuki Home   Kamizuki Home - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 03, 2009 4:05 pm

Sasuke snickered like an immature child. "Wonder what they're doing."
Back to top Go down
Saikoukage | Roy
Saikoukage | Roy

PostSubject: Re: Kamizuki Home   Kamizuki Home - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 03, 2009 4:35 pm

Roy placed and hand over her forehead. "I...don't want to know." She said, sweat dropping. "Lets do something...and get...them out of the picture." She said, shaking her head.
Back to top Go down
http://www.quizilla.com/user/grimmjownii
Koehven
ANBU
ANBU
Koehven

PostSubject: Re: Kamizuki Home   Kamizuki Home - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 03, 2009 4:43 pm

"We could always ask Tsunade to marry us now if you want. I bet she would do it for a bottle of Sake." Her body had begun to tremble a bit in excitement of the thought of just marrying before telling anyone..a big scandal in the Leaf village and it would royally piss of Izumo's mother, but the downside would be dealing with her father later.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Kamizuki Home   Kamizuki Home - Page 7 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Kamizuki Home
Page 7 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next