HMA
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HMA

Those interested of the bondage and molesting of Hidan...welcome. =w=

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Classic Project Dvdrip 1 Link
Meeeeemory~ [Aka, The EPIC Origin of Roy and Cooky] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 19, 2013 8:22 am by 

» Videos Gratis De Enanos Follandose A Gay Y Homosexuales En 3gp
Meeeeemory~ [Aka, The EPIC Origin of Roy and Cooky] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 19, 2013 7:55 am by 

» Codigo Autocad 2014
Meeeeemory~ [Aka, The EPIC Origin of Roy and Cooky] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 19, 2013 3:48 am by 

» Are people still checking this site?
Meeeeemory~ [Aka, The EPIC Origin of Roy and Cooky] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 28, 2010 9:04 pm by Rayne Kinatamaru

» My turn now...
Meeeeemory~ [Aka, The EPIC Origin of Roy and Cooky] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 28, 2010 2:26 pm by NiaKira19

» Hidan's English Voice Confirmed...EPIC FAIL!
Meeeeemory~ [Aka, The EPIC Origin of Roy and Cooky] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 28, 2010 12:22 pm by NiaKira19

» New Topic!
Meeeeemory~ [Aka, The EPIC Origin of Roy and Cooky] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 28, 2010 12:19 pm by NiaKira19

» ...............I cannot think of a good title...................
Meeeeemory~ [Aka, The EPIC Origin of Roy and Cooky] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 28, 2010 12:13 pm by NiaKira19

» ... I'm gonna phail. -_-
Meeeeemory~ [Aka, The EPIC Origin of Roy and Cooky] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 10, 2010 11:47 pm by Rayne Kinatamaru

Forum
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 44 on Thu Dec 19, 2013 8:21 am
Top posters
Saikoukage | Roy
Meeeeemory~ [Aka, The EPIC Origin of Roy and Cooky] - Page 4 I_vote_lcapMeeeeemory~ [Aka, The EPIC Origin of Roy and Cooky] - Page 4 I_voting_barMeeeeemory~ [Aka, The EPIC Origin of Roy and Cooky] - Page 4 I_vote_rcap 
Minoushje
Meeeeemory~ [Aka, The EPIC Origin of Roy and Cooky] - Page 4 I_vote_lcapMeeeeemory~ [Aka, The EPIC Origin of Roy and Cooky] - Page 4 I_voting_barMeeeeemory~ [Aka, The EPIC Origin of Roy and Cooky] - Page 4 I_vote_rcap 
Himokage | Cooky
Paige| Cooky's Right Hand
Zen | The Lawyer
Nena
Nikki | Treasurer
Sasuke
Zumi
Blueberry996

Meeeeemory~ [Aka, The EPIC Origin of Roy and Cooky]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Saikoukage | Roy
Puppeteer :: Saikoukage
Saikoukage | Roy

Meeeeemory~ [Aka, The EPIC Origin of Roy and Cooky] - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meeeeemory~ [Aka, The EPIC Origin of Roy and Cooky]   Meeeeemory~ [Aka, The EPIC Origin of Roy and Cooky] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 19, 2009 12:37 am

Roy blinked a bit, raising an eyebrow. "You're...safe here you know? This place is filled with S-Ranked criminals. And we're all safe." She said, grinning a bit. "Right Kaku?" She asked, as a man with stitches walked by. "...Whatever you say..." He muttered, causing her to huff a bit.

"Either way...you're welcome here." Roy said, scratching the back of her head. "I'd like it if you did..."

Roy: NO! *swipes puppets; runs over to 13!Roy; tosses 13!Roy to 13!Cooky; huggles Cooky* TT_TT
13!Roy: Nyee! >.> MEH! *ish scared out of mind*
Back to top Go down
http://www.quizilla.com/user/grimmjownii
Himokage | Cooky
Traveler :: Himokage
Himokage | Cooky

PostSubject: Re: Meeeeemory~ [Aka, The EPIC Origin of Roy and Cooky]   Meeeeemory~ [Aka, The EPIC Origin of Roy and Cooky] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 19, 2009 12:44 am

Cooky blinked and cocked her head, utterly confused. "...S... Rank? Is that supposed to mean something?"

Maybe she shouldn't have declined that ninja tutor she met on the road a few weeks back...

13!Cooky: *sees 13!Roy getting thrown* --!? *protective instincts kicked in; quickly catches* ...Whew. >>
Cooky: *notices lack of squishy-ness to huggle* E-Eh? D8 *blinks* Oh, hiya, Roy~! 8D
Back to top Go down
http://www.quizilla.com/user/CookysNCreem
Saikoukage | Roy
Saikoukage | Roy

PostSubject: Re: Meeeeemory~ [Aka, The EPIC Origin of Roy and Cooky]   Meeeeemory~ [Aka, The EPIC Origin of Roy and Cooky] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 19, 2009 12:46 am

Roy scratched the back of her head, "It means they're all dangerous and are just as strong or even stronger than ANBUs." She said, sighing a bit. "They're hidden for a reason."

Roy: TT_TT Mine. No one else. Mine. *huggling*
13!Roy: ;w; Th-Thank you...Thank you...*cling*
Back to top Go down
Himokage | Cooky
Himokage | Cooky

PostSubject: Re: Meeeeemory~ [Aka, The EPIC Origin of Roy and Cooky]   Meeeeemory~ [Aka, The EPIC Origin of Roy and Cooky] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 19, 2009 1:04 am

"An...bu?"

Hell, now the poor ex-con was even more confused.

Cooky: ^^? *oblivious*
13!Cooky: ... -.- *pats head* Relax, stupid. I won't let anyone hurt you. (AFFECTIONATE 13!COOKY, LULWHUT? D:)
Back to top Go down
Saikoukage | Roy
Saikoukage | Roy

PostSubject: Re: Meeeeemory~ [Aka, The EPIC Origin of Roy and Cooky]   Meeeeemory~ [Aka, The EPIC Origin of Roy and Cooky] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 19, 2009 1:30 am

Roy sighed, "We're all ninjas. You should know what those are." She said, patting Cooky's head.

Roy: ...Mine....*muttering*
13!Roy: ...<3 *huggle;nuzzle* ^w^
Back to top Go down
Himokage | Cooky
Himokage | Cooky

PostSubject: Re: Meeeeemory~ [Aka, The EPIC Origin of Roy and Cooky]   Meeeeemory~ [Aka, The EPIC Origin of Roy and Cooky] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 19, 2009 2:21 am

Cooky pouted. "I'm not that stupid, thanks." She crossed her arms, a thoughtful expression on her face. "...I was raised completely different to ninjas, so I have no idea what all this K-Rank and ANBLU or whatever is... should I know this stuff is if I'm gonna be in the neighbourhood for a while?"

Cooky: ... *shrug; pats head affectionately in middle of hug* ^^ ♥️♥️♥️
13!Cooky: *facepalm* What did I just get myself into... >///>
Back to top Go down
Saikoukage | Roy
Saikoukage | Roy

PostSubject: Re: Meeeeemory~ [Aka, The EPIC Origin of Roy and Cooky]   Meeeeemory~ [Aka, The EPIC Origin of Roy and Cooky] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 19, 2009 2:27 am

"We can get you there in time....just know you're safe." She said, snickering a bit. "And I'll introduce you to the rest of the Akatsuki when they..." She paused, her eye twitching a bit. "HIDAN! No perverted threesome thoughts!" She shouted, elbowing Hidan in the stomach.

Hidan flinched a bit and grinned, "Keep forgetting about that stupid mind shit you have..."

Roy: I can has you for myself...yus?
13!Roy: Hm? :3
Back to top Go down
Himokage | Cooky
Himokage | Cooky

PostSubject: Re: Meeeeemory~ [Aka, The EPIC Origin of Roy and Cooky]   Meeeeemory~ [Aka, The EPIC Origin of Roy and Cooky] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 19, 2009 2:33 am

Cooky sweatdropped at Roy's sudden outburst. "Er... do I want to know?"

Cooky: Sure, why not~? ^^
13!Cooky: -///- N-Nothing.
Back to top Go down
Saikoukage | Roy
Saikoukage | Roy

PostSubject: Re: Meeeeemory~ [Aka, The EPIC Origin of Roy and Cooky]   Meeeeemory~ [Aka, The EPIC Origin of Roy and Cooky] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 19, 2009 2:37 am

Roy sighed, rubbing her temples. "Hidan was having impure thoughts...involving us...and him." She said, rolling her eyes. "He's a pervy one..."

Roy: Good...*gets on knee* MARRY MEH! Dx
13!Roy: *shrug; huggles* >w> Luffles you~!!
Back to top Go down
Himokage | Cooky
Himokage | Cooky

PostSubject: Re: Meeeeemory~ [Aka, The EPIC Origin of Roy and Cooky]   Meeeeemory~ [Aka, The EPIC Origin of Roy and Cooky] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 19, 2009 2:47 am

Cooky stared at Hidan with a deadpan expression. "...I only met up with her again a total of 10 minutes ago. Are you crazy, or just sex deprived?"

Cooky: *cliche tears of LOVE* ZOMG, YES, YES; A THOUSAND TIMES YES! ;w; *tackles to the ground, as per the movies*
Random Audience: *claps, as per the movies* ^^
13!Cooky: *pats head; twitchy smile*
Back to top Go down
Saikoukage | Roy
Saikoukage | Roy

PostSubject: Re: Meeeeemory~ [Aka, The EPIC Origin of Roy and Cooky]   Meeeeemory~ [Aka, The EPIC Origin of Roy and Cooky] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 19, 2009 2:52 am

Roy cut Hidan off before he had a chance to reply. "Both. He's no had sex in...since he became a Jashinist, don't ask. And he's just insane." She said, smacking Hidan lightly in the stomach. "That's why people like him...kinda."

"OI!"

Roy: *huggles* MINE FOREVER! >D
Mada: ...Excuse me?
13!Roy: Stay with me forever and ever!
Back to top Go down
Himokage | Cooky
Himokage | Cooky

PostSubject: Re: Meeeeemory~ [Aka, The EPIC Origin of Roy and Cooky]   Meeeeemory~ [Aka, The EPIC Origin of Roy and Cooky] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 19, 2009 3:00 am

Cooky just smirked at the strange man's frustration. "...Yup, sex deprived."

Cooky: *squeeze* x3 ♥️♥️♥️
13!Cooky: ...Whatever. >//>
Back to top Go down
Saikoukage | Roy
Saikoukage | Roy

PostSubject: Re: Meeeeemory~ [Aka, The EPIC Origin of Roy and Cooky]   Meeeeemory~ [Aka, The EPIC Origin of Roy and Cooky] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 19, 2009 3:03 am

Roy sighed, dragging Cooky to the back of the lair. "Ima ask Danna if we can crash in his room...cause I basically just roomed with almost every member...except Zetsu. He was afraid he might eat me.." She said, scratching the back of her head.

Roy: Can't...breathe! Dx
13!Roy: NYA! *huggles* Mine mine mine~ <3
Back to top Go down
Himokage | Cooky
Himokage | Cooky

PostSubject: Re: Meeeeemory~ [Aka, The EPIC Origin of Roy and Cooky]   Meeeeemory~ [Aka, The EPIC Origin of Roy and Cooky] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 19, 2009 3:16 am

Cooky, letting herself being dragged along and glancing around her new surroundings while doing so, (it was Survival 101, after all) sweatdropped at the mention of 'being eaten'. "...You serious, d00d?"

Cooky: D8 *flails arms; flees back to Mada* I NEARLY KILLED HER IN HUGS LIKE I DID YOU~! Dx
13!Cooky: ...Can't... breathe... girl... >>
Back to top Go down
Saikoukage | Roy
Saikoukage | Roy

PostSubject: Re: Meeeeemory~ [Aka, The EPIC Origin of Roy and Cooky]   Meeeeemory~ [Aka, The EPIC Origin of Roy and Cooky] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 19, 2009 11:08 am

Roy nodded, "Zetsu's different...but he's unique." She started, kicking down the door to Sasori's room. "He gets rid of the bodies of people we kill..." She said, walking over and poking Sasori in the back of the head. "I'm back Danna. Just for a bit. My friend needed a place to stay while she's on the run." She said, pointing over at Cooky.

"..." Sasori turned, and blinked a bit. "You're that girl from the prison..." He muttered, raising an eyebrow. "How did you get out?"

Roy: NO! *swipes* Mine. TT_TT
Mada: ._. Kay...
13!Roy: Eh! *frantic; lets go* TT_TT I'm so sorry
Back to top Go down
Himokage | Cooky
Himokage | Cooky

PostSubject: Re: Meeeeemory~ [Aka, The EPIC Origin of Roy and Cooky]   Meeeeemory~ [Aka, The EPIC Origin of Roy and Cooky] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 19, 2009 11:59 pm

The ex-con didn't think much more on it after that. Ninjas and their crazeh, crazeh powahs 'n all...

Cooky blinked at the familar red-headed man. Her eyebrows furrowed in confusion. He hadn't changed a bit... like, at all. Not a wrinkle in his face or hair out of place since the last time she saw him 5 years ago. She laughed weakly, a little intimidated by the man's blank, staring eyes. "...Well, no-one really knows... hell, I barely know. I just heard an explosion and got knocked out before waking up in a random village one day. No epic tales of charging through guards with only my hands still in shackles for me."

Cooky: *is swiped; sweatdrops* ...You better not turn into one of those obsessive, possessive husbands, or I'm oughta here. ._.;;
13!Cooky: *holding throat* It's... okay. Just stop cryin' already. >>
Back to top Go down
Saikoukage | Roy
Saikoukage | Roy

PostSubject: Re: Meeeeemory~ [Aka, The EPIC Origin of Roy and Cooky]   Meeeeemory~ [Aka, The EPIC Origin of Roy and Cooky] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 20, 2009 12:08 am

Sasori shrugged, "I didn't expect any tales of a great escape...seeing as you've been in there for five years..." He said, turning back and looking at a manual.

Roy huffed a bit, "Danna...that's not very nice. Please be kind..." She said, leaning her head against his shoulder. "...For me~?"

A small sigh came from Sasori, "Fine. I don't see why I listen to you..."

Roy: ...No. Just right now...cause I dun like 13!Cooky
13!Roy: *sniffle* TT_TT I can't! DX
Back to top Go down
Himokage | Cooky
Himokage | Cooky

PostSubject: Re: Meeeeemory~ [Aka, The EPIC Origin of Roy and Cooky]   Meeeeemory~ [Aka, The EPIC Origin of Roy and Cooky] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 20, 2009 12:17 am

Cooky shrugged. "I could have been biding my time... you never know."

She glanced around the room, taking in the miscellaneous crafting tools and puppets that sat around. "...You're an artist, or something?" She mused out loud.

Cooky: ...So you see the need to claim ownership on me? ._.
13!Cooky: ...... *pats head* There, there. -.-
Back to top Go down
Saikoukage | Roy
Saikoukage | Roy

PostSubject: Re: Meeeeemory~ [Aka, The EPIC Origin of Roy and Cooky]   Meeeeemory~ [Aka, The EPIC Origin of Roy and Cooky] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 20, 2009 12:29 am

Roy paused, glancing at Cooky. "Saso-Sama is the best artist ever! He makes puppets~ and the best part! He's a p-" She was cut off when Sasori placed his hand over her mouth.

"You don't need to start blabbering Roy." He stated, sighing a bit. "Yes, I am an artist."

Roy: ...>.> Yes...
13!Roy: *sniffle; wiping at eyes* M-Meh...
Back to top Go down
Himokage | Cooky
Himokage | Cooky

PostSubject: Re: Meeeeemory~ [Aka, The EPIC Origin of Roy and Cooky]   Meeeeemory~ [Aka, The EPIC Origin of Roy and Cooky] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 20, 2009 1:09 am

Cooky blinked, cocking her head and crossing her arms. "He's a p...?" '...Penis? ...Hehe~ penis. =w='

Cooky: ...'Kay, whatever. *hugs* =w=
13!Cooky: ...If you don't stop crying, I won't get you anymore Sour Patch Kids. -.-
Back to top Go down
Saikoukage | Roy
Saikoukage | Roy

PostSubject: Re: Meeeeemory~ [Aka, The EPIC Origin of Roy and Cooky]   Meeeeemory~ [Aka, The EPIC Origin of Roy and Cooky] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 20, 2009 1:11 am

Roy twitched a bit, Don't think that way about my Danna, punk
She thought, frowning a bit at Cooky and taking Sasori's hand off her mouth. "Danna...."

Roy: ...*huggles* :3 Love you darling~
13!Roy: *stops* Sour Patch Kids...? =33
Back to top Go down
Himokage | Cooky
Himokage | Cooky

PostSubject: Re: Meeeeemory~ [Aka, The EPIC Origin of Roy and Cooky]   Meeeeemory~ [Aka, The EPIC Origin of Roy and Cooky] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 20, 2009 1:16 am

Cooky sweatdropped at the voice spoken in her brain. 'Oh, riiiight~ the mindrape thing...'

Cooky: Love you too, dear~♥️ >w<
13!Cooky: *sternly* Keep crying, you get none.
Back to top Go down
Saikoukage | Roy
Saikoukage | Roy

PostSubject: Re: Meeeeemory~ [Aka, The EPIC Origin of Roy and Cooky]   Meeeeemory~ [Aka, The EPIC Origin of Roy and Cooky] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 20, 2009 1:29 am

Roy grinned, "Yup, gotta watch what you think and say around me." She said, grinning. "So...were you going to drink or just get mindfucked by me, darling?" She asked, snickering a bit.

Roy: You're such a good wifey-poo
13!Roy: *stops; hands out* :3
Back to top Go down
Himokage | Cooky
Himokage | Cooky

PostSubject: Re: Meeeeemory~ [Aka, The EPIC Origin of Roy and Cooky]   Meeeeemory~ [Aka, The EPIC Origin of Roy and Cooky] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 20, 2009 5:44 pm

Cooky scratched the nape of her neck sheepishly. 'Why do I feel somewhat violated?'

She eyed the bottle that Roy had presented. Seeing as it came from Hidan's fridge, and god only knows what he'd put in it, she shook her head. "...Actually, I think I'll pass this time. I'm surprised I even said those words, but... whatever."

50'sWife!Cooky: *ish in a frilly pink apron and a hoop skirt* Do you want me to make you something? How about a backrub? 8D
13!Cooky: ...Good girl. *dumps packet into hands*
Back to top Go down
Saikoukage | Roy
Saikoukage | Roy

PostSubject: Re: Meeeeemory~ [Aka, The EPIC Origin of Roy and Cooky]   Meeeeemory~ [Aka, The EPIC Origin of Roy and Cooky] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 20, 2009 6:01 pm

Roy blinked, "...It's unopened..." She said, looking at the bottle. "...Whatever..." She said, setting it on Sasori's table. Sasori blinked and looked at the bottle. "Mind getting that out of my sight...?" He asked, his face emotionless.

Greaser!Roy: Back rub...massage....how about both then sex? >D
13!Roy: *w* *munches* I LOVE CANDY! *flails*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Meeeeemory~ [Aka, The EPIC Origin of Roy and Cooky]   Meeeeemory~ [Aka, The EPIC Origin of Roy and Cooky] - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Meeeeemory~ [Aka, The EPIC Origin of Roy and Cooky]
Page 4 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next