HMA
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HMA

Those interested of the bondage and molesting of Hidan...welcome. =w=

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Classic Project Dvdrip 1 Link
Meeeeemory~ [Aka, The EPIC Origin of Roy and Cooky] I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 19, 2013 8:22 am by 

» Videos Gratis De Enanos Follandose A Gay Y Homosexuales En 3gp
Meeeeemory~ [Aka, The EPIC Origin of Roy and Cooky] I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 19, 2013 7:55 am by 

» Codigo Autocad 2014
Meeeeemory~ [Aka, The EPIC Origin of Roy and Cooky] I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 19, 2013 3:48 am by 

» Are people still checking this site?
Meeeeemory~ [Aka, The EPIC Origin of Roy and Cooky] I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 28, 2010 9:04 pm by Rayne Kinatamaru

» My turn now...
Meeeeemory~ [Aka, The EPIC Origin of Roy and Cooky] I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 28, 2010 2:26 pm by NiaKira19

» Hidan's English Voice Confirmed...EPIC FAIL!
Meeeeemory~ [Aka, The EPIC Origin of Roy and Cooky] I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 28, 2010 12:22 pm by NiaKira19

» New Topic!
Meeeeemory~ [Aka, The EPIC Origin of Roy and Cooky] I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 28, 2010 12:19 pm by NiaKira19

» ...............I cannot think of a good title...................
Meeeeemory~ [Aka, The EPIC Origin of Roy and Cooky] I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 28, 2010 12:13 pm by NiaKira19

» ... I'm gonna phail. -_-
Meeeeemory~ [Aka, The EPIC Origin of Roy and Cooky] I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 10, 2010 11:47 pm by Rayne Kinatamaru

Forum
Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 44 on Thu Dec 19, 2013 8:21 am
Top posters
Saikoukage | Roy
Meeeeemory~ [Aka, The EPIC Origin of Roy and Cooky] I_vote_lcapMeeeeemory~ [Aka, The EPIC Origin of Roy and Cooky] I_voting_barMeeeeemory~ [Aka, The EPIC Origin of Roy and Cooky] I_vote_rcap 
Minoushje
Meeeeemory~ [Aka, The EPIC Origin of Roy and Cooky] I_vote_lcapMeeeeemory~ [Aka, The EPIC Origin of Roy and Cooky] I_voting_barMeeeeemory~ [Aka, The EPIC Origin of Roy and Cooky] I_vote_rcap 
Himokage | Cooky
Paige| Cooky's Right Hand
Zen | The Lawyer
Nena
Nikki | Treasurer
Sasuke
Zumi
Blueberry996

Meeeeemory~ [Aka, The EPIC Origin of Roy and Cooky]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Himokage | Cooky
Traveler :: Himokage
Himokage | Cooky

Meeeeemory~ [Aka, The EPIC Origin of Roy and Cooky] Empty
PostSubject: Meeeeemory~ [Aka, The EPIC Origin of Roy and Cooky]   Meeeeemory~ [Aka, The EPIC Origin of Roy and Cooky] I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 15, 2009 12:39 am

Amagumo Prison -- the place were the lowest of the low are thrown inside, left to rot in their own personal hell. The walls were covered in dirt and smears of blood that were suspiciously hand-shaped (most likely a prisoner's in a feetle attempt to escape), and the smell could make even the strongest of stomaches gag.

At the end of the hall, you will find a cell. It was the same exceedingly cramped hole that everyone else was shoved into... but this cell was different. When in others you might find the prisoner's sitting on beds and rocking back and forth, this prisoner was chained up to the wall, head hanging forward onto their chest and long, dark brown hair curtaining their face.

This was the cell of Cooky... or what used to be Cooky, now hollowed out into the broken shell of a 13-year-old.

((*hisses* ZOMG, THE ANGST. IT BURNS~ Dx))
Back to top Go down
http://www.quizilla.com/user/CookysNCreem
Saikoukage | Roy
Puppeteer :: Saikoukage
Saikoukage | Roy

PostSubject: Re: Meeeeemory~ [Aka, The EPIC Origin of Roy and Cooky]   Meeeeemory~ [Aka, The EPIC Origin of Roy and Cooky] I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 15, 2009 12:52 am

Stretching out her hands above her head, a small sigh was heard. "Sasori-Sama...where are we going again?" Her voice chirpped, a bit...higher than normal.

Sasori merely scratched his head, looking down at the shorter raven haired girl. "Amagumo Prison. We're..." He paused, twitching at the idea of a thirteen year old interrogating someone, "I'm going to interrogate someone who might know something about where one of the tailed beasts are at."

"And me?! Do I finally get to use Odokemono and kick someone's butt?!" She asked, grinning brightly up at her Sensei.

"...Roy...you're going to keep watch. No. Fighting." He replied calmly, closing his eyes as the girl pouted and crossed her arms. "Fine~. Maybe I'll run away from you too..." She muttered, glancing off.

Sasori sighed, "You didn't run off...remember? Your family kicked you out of the village...or that's the story you told me." He said, glancing down at Roy, who was frowning and looking off.

"There's Amagumo Prison...lets hurry up. I want some Mac N Cheese when we get back to the base." She said, dashing into the prison, Sasori simply shaking his head and following.

(( Mine was long. :3 And...it does burn. Dx ))
Back to top Go down
http://www.quizilla.com/user/grimmjownii
Himokage | Cooky
Himokage | Cooky

PostSubject: Re: Meeeeemory~ [Aka, The EPIC Origin of Roy and Cooky]   Meeeeemory~ [Aka, The EPIC Origin of Roy and Cooky] I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 15, 2009 1:06 am

Cooky just continued to hang from the wall, bloodshot eyes staring blankly at the cracked, dirty floor. Her wrists were aching and bruised from the pressure of the iron, charka-infused shakles that bound her, and she was so skinny from malnutrition that her cheeks had hollowed.

'All our planning... all our sacrifice... all for nothing.'

A single tear fell from the young girl's dead blue eyes.

'Unjou, where did you go...?'

((*throws holy water on topic* BACK, ANGSTY DEMON. BACK! Dx))
Back to top Go down
Saikoukage | Roy
Saikoukage | Roy

PostSubject: Re: Meeeeemory~ [Aka, The EPIC Origin of Roy and Cooky]   Meeeeemory~ [Aka, The EPIC Origin of Roy and Cooky] I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 15, 2009 1:25 am

A loud slam echoed through the halls of the prison. "Honey I'm home!" Roy shouted. Apparently, she'd been kicking down doors since birth.

"Roy...Don't give our location away!" Sasori said, giving a scolding slap to the girl's head. "Too late~" She said, rubbing her head and pointing.

A few guards rushed out and just as Roy was about to, "kick some butt", Sasori had finished them off, heading towards the back. "Looking for Akiko...from the information...he's in a confined cell...Roy, stay out here." Sasori said, opening a cell door and leaving Roy at the end of the hallway, blinking.

"JERK! Leave me out of the fun!" She shouted, flailing her arms a bit before plopping against the bars to the cell across from the one her Sensei had gone into. Glancing back, she raised an eyebrow.

"Is it that bad in here you have to cry?" She asked, turning around and grabbing the bars, peering in on the girl.

(( ...*gives more Holy Water* You were running low. :3 ))
Back to top Go down
Himokage | Cooky
Himokage | Cooky

PostSubject: Re: Meeeeemory~ [Aka, The EPIC Origin of Roy and Cooky]   Meeeeemory~ [Aka, The EPIC Origin of Roy and Cooky] I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 15, 2009 1:34 am

Cooky slowly raised her head at the voice outside her cell. She caught sight of a dark-haired girl, probably around her age, with curiousity in her eyes.

Remaining silent, she let her head fall back to her chest. "...You ask a question you should already know the answer to."

((Thanks~! *pause; throws bucket of holy water on topic* ...IT'S NOT WORKING! Dx))
Back to top Go down
Saikoukage | Roy
Saikoukage | Roy

PostSubject: Re: Meeeeemory~ [Aka, The EPIC Origin of Roy and Cooky]   Meeeeemory~ [Aka, The EPIC Origin of Roy and Cooky] I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 15, 2009 1:38 am

Roy frowned a bit, chucking a small rock at the girl. "Oi! Don't give me that! I'm trying to talk to you!" She said, sitting on her knees and grabbing the bars with both of her hands.

"What if I could get you out of those chains?" She asked, narrowing her eyes and biting her lip as she attached chakra strings to the cuffs. "Do ya think I can do it~?" She asked, laughing a bit.

(( It'll get better soon dear! D: ))
Back to top Go down
Himokage | Cooky
Himokage | Cooky

PostSubject: Re: Meeeeemory~ [Aka, The EPIC Origin of Roy and Cooky]   Meeeeemory~ [Aka, The EPIC Origin of Roy and Cooky] I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 15, 2009 1:50 am

Cooky didn't move an inch; she didn't even flinch at the rock being thrown at her. After the punishments she received almost hourly in this hellhole... she doubted she'd be able to even fell pain anymore, much less register it.

"...Just get out of here before they catch you, kid."

((*clings* Dx))
Back to top Go down
Saikoukage | Roy
Saikoukage | Roy

PostSubject: Re: Meeeeemory~ [Aka, The EPIC Origin of Roy and Cooky]   Meeeeemory~ [Aka, The EPIC Origin of Roy and Cooky] I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 15, 2009 1:57 am

Roy bit her lip as the strings worked to pop the locks open; freeing the girl's hands. "Ah-ha~! Got them!" She said, making a small 'cha-ching' motion with her hand.

"Pft...I'm not going anywhere. I gotta wait for Sasori-Sama. We're on offical Akatsuki business here kid." Roy replied, smirking brightly. "I don't think that anything is going to go wrong~"

(( ^^; Almost done...I hope. xD ))
Back to top Go down
Himokage | Cooky
Himokage | Cooky

PostSubject: Re: Meeeeemory~ [Aka, The EPIC Origin of Roy and Cooky]   Meeeeemory~ [Aka, The EPIC Origin of Roy and Cooky] I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 15, 2009 2:10 am

Cooky, who had fallen limply to the ground with a loud thump, slowly struggled to her elbows, limbs shaky and weak from lack of use. She eyed Roy suspiciously. She'd lived and learned over her 13 years that people were not to be trusted. No-one... not even your own parents.

"...Why are you helping me?" She muttered under her breath, refusing to make eyecontact with the other girl. "I don't know you. You don't know me. Why are you risking your life to save me?"

((Are we gonna have a little flashback of how we meet again after I break out, or...? :/))
Back to top Go down
Saikoukage | Roy
Saikoukage | Roy

PostSubject: Re: Meeeeemory~ [Aka, The EPIC Origin of Roy and Cooky]   Meeeeemory~ [Aka, The EPIC Origin of Roy and Cooky] I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 15, 2009 2:20 am

Roy grinned a bit, "Cause...you don't look happy. And everyone deserves to be happy." She said, tilting her head a bit.

"Plus...I doubt in your condition that you'd be able to fight..." She said, narrowing her eyes sadly.

"Name's Roy....and yours?"

(( ...No. I hate them. T.T ))
Back to top Go down
Himokage | Cooky
Himokage | Cooky

PostSubject: Re: Meeeeemory~ [Aka, The EPIC Origin of Roy and Cooky]   Meeeeemory~ [Aka, The EPIC Origin of Roy and Cooky] I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 15, 2009 2:26 am

Cooky remained silent, staring down at the floor she lay on. "......"

Finally, she struggled to lift her head, the ghost of a smile curling the corners of her twitching lips. She said nothing.

((Amen to that. Long story short; 5 years later, I was travelling after escaping prison, Roy was travelling after leaving Akatsuki, we bumped into each other, and TRULUV~♥️ was born. xD))
Back to top Go down
Saikoukage | Roy
Saikoukage | Roy

PostSubject: Re: Meeeeemory~ [Aka, The EPIC Origin of Roy and Cooky]   Meeeeemory~ [Aka, The EPIC Origin of Roy and Cooky] I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 15, 2009 2:29 am

"Oi~! Miss. Silent and Ghost like~? You have a name?" Roy asked, scratching the back of her head.

"It's not like I'm going to do anything." She said, frowning a bit.

(( YAY! *runs off into sunset hand-in-hand with Cooky* :3 ))
Back to top Go down
Himokage | Cooky
Himokage | Cooky

PostSubject: Re: Meeeeemory~ [Aka, The EPIC Origin of Roy and Cooky]   Meeeeemory~ [Aka, The EPIC Origin of Roy and Cooky] I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 15, 2009 2:44 am

"How original of a nickname..." Cooky muttered under her breath, struggling to turn on her back and staring up at the ceiling with her eyes closed. "...My name is Cooky. I have no lastname that I'm aware of, so don't ask. And I'm sorry to say that I don't trust you, nor anyone, no matter what they might say. Humans are filthy beings, unable to resist the temptation of lies and deceit..."

((*blows into tissue* H-Happy endings make meh cry~ ;w;))

[*stares up at post* ...13-year-old!Cooky was an angsty little emo, wasn't she? xD]
Back to top Go down
Saikoukage | Roy
Saikoukage | Roy

PostSubject: Re: Meeeeemory~ [Aka, The EPIC Origin of Roy and Cooky]   Meeeeemory~ [Aka, The EPIC Origin of Roy and Cooky] I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 15, 2009 9:38 am

Roy smiled a bit, turning to her side and leaning against the cell bars. "That's alright. I agree with you...and not only are we that...but we're betrayers. Turning against people in a second...if they even think of something they might not mean." She said, glancing over.

"So Cooky...how old are you? You seem aroundish my age~" Roy asked, taking off her small bag and fumbling around in it, looking for something. She quietly set a small puppet down in front of her and put a granola bar and an apple in it hands. She then made it slowly walk over to Cooky, it's arms out, offering the food.

(( They make me sick. T.T Never happens like that. Wait...we're gonna have to. Gotta tell how we got the idea for our HMA. ^^; So...we'll be doing the five years later thing. xD ))

[ . . .While the 13-year-old!Roy wasn't a bitch with an attitude and a mouth. We're so darling~ Ain't we? ]
Back to top Go down
Himokage | Cooky
Himokage | Cooky

PostSubject: Re: Meeeeemory~ [Aka, The EPIC Origin of Roy and Cooky]   Meeeeemory~ [Aka, The EPIC Origin of Roy and Cooky] I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 15, 2009 11:31 pm

Despite the slight surprise at having someone (finally) agreeing with her thoughts on mankind, Cooky eyed Roy critically, sizing up her reasons for helping her. Maybe she was sent by the warden in some sort of sick new punishment -- get her guard down, then attack. With the food, maybe? She slowly picked up the apple, bringing it close to her eyes before sniffing it. It didn't seem to have any poisons, by what she could smell... She took a small bite, chewing it thoughtfully before nodding. It was clean; for now, at least.

"I am 13 years years of age. I will be turning 14 next June." She answered stiffly, formally -- like the good little soldier that she was -- before taking a larger chomp of the apple, trying to fill the empty void in her stomach quickly.

((*cocks head* ...Wait, whut? So... now we ARE doing the 5-year time skip? ._.))

[...I feel the urge to bitchslap 13YO!Cooky. She's too damn emo and formal; G-SUS. D<]
Back to top Go down
Saikoukage | Roy
Saikoukage | Roy

PostSubject: Re: Meeeeemory~ [Aka, The EPIC Origin of Roy and Cooky]   Meeeeemory~ [Aka, The EPIC Origin of Roy and Cooky] I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 15, 2009 11:43 pm

Roy's eyes widened and she flailed her arms a bit. "ME TOO!" She shouted, "June 24th!" She said, accidentally smaking her hand against the bars. "FRICK!" Came out of her mouth, shaking her hand a bit. "...Ah, I didn't poison the food or anything...promise." She added, grinning a bit.

"So...what cha in here for?" She asked, tilting her head to the side.

(( Yeah...Stupid skip...confused me for a moment. xD Gotta do it...cause how will we have decided to swipe Hidan? =| ))

[ *chanting* Do it~ 8D While I need to teach me to cuss damnit. ]
Back to top Go down
Himokage | Cooky
Himokage | Cooky

PostSubject: Re: Meeeeemory~ [Aka, The EPIC Origin of Roy and Cooky]   Meeeeemory~ [Aka, The EPIC Origin of Roy and Cooky] I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 15, 2009 11:54 pm

Cooky raised an eyebrow behind her long curtain of ratty, dirty brown hair. "How curious. I am born on the 25th." She sighed the smallest amount at Roy's wide grin. "...My apologises if I offended you." She commented coolly. "I have... trust issues."

At Roy's question, Cooky stiffened completely. Her back went ridgid, and her hands clenched to the point of her nails digging into the calloused skin of her palm, rivulets of blood dripping to the stone floor. "...That is not for you to know." She growled, teeth bared like a wild animal. "No matter what you may have done for me these last few minutes, that is a secret I take to my grave."

((...Good point. We'll have to figure it out as we go along... :/))

[Real!Cooky: Oh, good~ permission! *pimpslaps 13YO!Cooky* LIGHTEN UP ALREADY.
13YO!Cooky: ...My life is a black abyss. And nothing and no-one will ever become the light to my darkness...
Real!Cooky: OH, GODDAMN IT. D<]
Back to top Go down
Saikoukage | Roy
Saikoukage | Roy

PostSubject: Re: Meeeeemory~ [Aka, The EPIC Origin of Roy and Cooky]   Meeeeemory~ [Aka, The EPIC Origin of Roy and Cooky] I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 16, 2009 12:17 am

Roy put her hands up, "Alright alright...don't hurt yourself anymore after a stupid question." She said, frowning a bit. "The heck do I have to do to get you to smile...?" She muttered, huffing a bit.

"Anywho~. Have you ever heard of the Akatsuki before?!" She asked, tilting her head.

(( *sigh* So...much work! Dx I wonder if people are actually reading this? ))

Real!Roy: Okay bitch. Time to get you to cuss and flip off people. Cooky just smaked herself, what do you say?
13!Roy: ...Stop hitting yourself! 8D
Real!Roy: NO! You say, "Dumbass...the fuck are you doing?!"
13!Roy: . . . x: *shakes head* Bad words...
Real!Roy: ....*sigh; walks over; smaks 13!Cooky* DON'T be like Sasuke.
Back to top Go down
Himokage | Cooky
Himokage | Cooky

PostSubject: Re: Meeeeemory~ [Aka, The EPIC Origin of Roy and Cooky]   Meeeeemory~ [Aka, The EPIC Origin of Roy and Cooky] I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 16, 2009 12:27 am

Cooky stayed silent for a minute, nibbling thoughtfully on the granola bar after having finished the apple in record time. Akatsuki... the name didn't ring any bells. "No, I am not aware of who or what that is." She deadpanned.

((*facepalm* We're idiots...))

Real!Cooky: YAYZ~! Cooky abuse is fun~! 8D *smacks upside the head with trashcan*
13YO!Cooky: ...I feel no pain, you unobservant ignoramus.
Real!Cooky: Why does it seem like I had a larger vocabulary when I was younger? xD
Back to top Go down
Saikoukage | Roy
Saikoukage | Roy

PostSubject: Re: Meeeeemory~ [Aka, The EPIC Origin of Roy and Cooky]   Meeeeemory~ [Aka, The EPIC Origin of Roy and Cooky] I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 16, 2009 12:46 am

Roy pouted a bit and pointed to the cloak she was wearing. "We get to wear these nifty cloaks! But...our real goal is to gather all the Jinchuriki...some demons that were placed inside people. I don't know all that much about it." She said, shrugging. "I only got it because of Sasori-Sama. The guy with the red hair that just went into that cell? He...is amazing." She said, sighing happily and smiling. "He treats me like a human...unlike my family. I love him so much." She said, grinning.

(( You are my darling...not me. xD ))

13!Roy: Eh! Don't hurt her you meanies! *runs and swipes 13!Cooky* I'm here for you chicka! :3
Real!Roy: DAMNIT! I HATE MYSELF! D<
Back to top Go down
Himokage | Cooky
Himokage | Cooky

PostSubject: Re: Meeeeemory~ [Aka, The EPIC Origin of Roy and Cooky]   Meeeeemory~ [Aka, The EPIC Origin of Roy and Cooky] I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 16, 2009 8:04 pm

Cooky remained silent during Roy's little speech. Family... tch. She'd given up on her's a long time ago. "Demons... inside people?" She murmured, more to herself than anything else. "...Perhaps that's another reason they wanted to..." Her sentence trailed off, and she stared blankly at the air infront of her, thoughtful.

((...Naww. D:))

13!Cooky: *ish swiped... and not amused* Isn't that just wonderful... *sarcasm*
Cooky: *BITCHSLAP* BISH, YOU DID NOT JUST GET SWIPED AND NOT ENJOY IT. YOU CAN'T BE MY YOUNGER SELF, DAMNIT! *cries* Dx
13!Cooky: ...You have issues.
Cooky: That's rich coming from you, Miss. Quiet and Angsty! D<
Back to top Go down
Saikoukage | Roy
Saikoukage | Roy

PostSubject: Re: Meeeeemory~ [Aka, The EPIC Origin of Roy and Cooky]   Meeeeemory~ [Aka, The EPIC Origin of Roy and Cooky] I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 16, 2009 11:07 pm

Roy tilted her head, about to ask a question when a loud thud is heard from in the cell across the way. "...U-Uhm...Excuse me~" She said, sweatdropping and standing.

Walking to the door she kicked it open. "Danna! What did Pein say?! NO KILLING!! BAD!" She yelled, slamming the door. "There." She muttered, walking back over to the cell and plopping down. "I swear...he's so agitated. Anyways~" She paused, blinking.

"What we were talking about...?"

Roy: .....*blink* What...
13!Roy: DON'T HURT HER!! *attaches small strings to Cooky; pushes away*
Roy: ...Damn, I used to suck. -.-
Back to top Go down
Himokage | Cooky
Himokage | Cooky

PostSubject: Re: Meeeeemory~ [Aka, The EPIC Origin of Roy and Cooky]   Meeeeemory~ [Aka, The EPIC Origin of Roy and Cooky] I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 16, 2009 11:26 pm

Cooky was shaken out of her thoughts by Roy's sudden question. She blinked slowly. "I'm... sorry. I don't know." She muttered. "I wasn't paying much attention."

She turned around, pulling her knees up to her chest and letting Roy see nothing but her back. "...You'll have to forgive me if I see cold; I'm not used to basic human contact."

Cooky: I DON'T EVEN KNOW ANYMORE, MAN. Dx
13!Cooky: *is shoved away by chakra strings; stumbles* Wh-What the--?!
Cooky: Yus. Yus, you did. :B
Back to top Go down
Saikoukage | Roy
Saikoukage | Roy

PostSubject: Re: Meeeeemory~ [Aka, The EPIC Origin of Roy and Cooky]   Meeeeemory~ [Aka, The EPIC Origin of Roy and Cooky] I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 16, 2009 11:30 pm

Roy grinned, shrugging a bit, not that Cooky could see. "That's alright! I'll be here for a while. That guy wasn't talking...so Saso-Sama was getting impatient. Judging by this rate...I'll be waiting for another...hour or two." She said, scratching the back of her head. "Tell me about yourself~. Or would you like me to tell you about little ol' moi~?"

13!Roy: D: I meant to get the other one! *tups over; hugs 13!Cooky* I'm sorry! TT-TT
Roy: . . .WOW. Lets...just...leave them to do their thing. Wanna go get drunk?
13!Roy: NO! Alcohol is bad!
Roy: Shut up you!
Back to top Go down
Himokage | Cooky
Himokage | Cooky

PostSubject: Re: Meeeeemory~ [Aka, The EPIC Origin of Roy and Cooky]   Meeeeemory~ [Aka, The EPIC Origin of Roy and Cooky] I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 16, 2009 11:36 pm

"...I am in prison for treason." Cooky deadpanned, glancing over her shoulder and through the thick curtain of matted brown hair to glare icily at Roy. "I will be stuck in this rundown hell-hole for the rest of my pathetic little life, rotting away like last month's breakfast. What else do you need to know?"

13!Cooky: *immediately stiffens at hug* ...Let go of me. D<
Cooky: HELLZ YES; LET'S GO. Damn kids and their lack of hormones...
13!Cooky: *still scowling due to hug* As opposed to perverted adults who find pleasure in getting beaten up?
Cooky: ...Ah~ touche. 8D
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Meeeeemory~ [Aka, The EPIC Origin of Roy and Cooky]   Meeeeemory~ [Aka, The EPIC Origin of Roy and Cooky] I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Meeeeemory~ [Aka, The EPIC Origin of Roy and Cooky]
Page 1 of 7Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next