HMA
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HMA

Those interested of the bondage and molesting of Hidan...welcome. =w=

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Classic Project Dvdrip 1 Link
Meeeeemory~ [Aka, The EPIC Origin of Roy and Cooky] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 19, 2013 8:22 am by 

» Videos Gratis De Enanos Follandose A Gay Y Homosexuales En 3gp
Meeeeemory~ [Aka, The EPIC Origin of Roy and Cooky] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 19, 2013 7:55 am by 

» Codigo Autocad 2014
Meeeeemory~ [Aka, The EPIC Origin of Roy and Cooky] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 19, 2013 3:48 am by 

» Are people still checking this site?
Meeeeemory~ [Aka, The EPIC Origin of Roy and Cooky] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 28, 2010 9:04 pm by Rayne Kinatamaru

» My turn now...
Meeeeemory~ [Aka, The EPIC Origin of Roy and Cooky] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 28, 2010 2:26 pm by NiaKira19

» Hidan's English Voice Confirmed...EPIC FAIL!
Meeeeemory~ [Aka, The EPIC Origin of Roy and Cooky] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 28, 2010 12:22 pm by NiaKira19

» New Topic!
Meeeeemory~ [Aka, The EPIC Origin of Roy and Cooky] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 28, 2010 12:19 pm by NiaKira19

» ...............I cannot think of a good title...................
Meeeeemory~ [Aka, The EPIC Origin of Roy and Cooky] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 28, 2010 12:13 pm by NiaKira19

» ... I'm gonna phail. -_-
Meeeeemory~ [Aka, The EPIC Origin of Roy and Cooky] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 10, 2010 11:47 pm by Rayne Kinatamaru

Forum
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 44 on Thu Dec 19, 2013 8:21 am
Top posters
Saikoukage | Roy
Meeeeemory~ [Aka, The EPIC Origin of Roy and Cooky] - Page 3 I_vote_lcapMeeeeemory~ [Aka, The EPIC Origin of Roy and Cooky] - Page 3 I_voting_barMeeeeemory~ [Aka, The EPIC Origin of Roy and Cooky] - Page 3 I_vote_rcap 
Minoushje
Meeeeemory~ [Aka, The EPIC Origin of Roy and Cooky] - Page 3 I_vote_lcapMeeeeemory~ [Aka, The EPIC Origin of Roy and Cooky] - Page 3 I_voting_barMeeeeemory~ [Aka, The EPIC Origin of Roy and Cooky] - Page 3 I_vote_rcap 
Himokage | Cooky
Paige| Cooky's Right Hand
Zen | The Lawyer
Nena
Nikki | Treasurer
Sasuke
Zumi
Blueberry996

Meeeeemory~ [Aka, The EPIC Origin of Roy and Cooky]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Himokage | Cooky
Traveler :: Himokage
Himokage | Cooky

Meeeeemory~ [Aka, The EPIC Origin of Roy and Cooky] - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meeeeemory~ [Aka, The EPIC Origin of Roy and Cooky]   Meeeeemory~ [Aka, The EPIC Origin of Roy and Cooky] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 17, 2009 3:54 am

((*singing "Jitterbug" by Wham* Wake me up~ before you go-go~ MAN, I LOVE THIS SONG! IT'S SO UPBEAT! xD))

Cooky shrugged, scratching the back of her scalp casually. "Eh~ 'out' probably isn't the correct term. 'On the run' would fit much better." She grinned. "Ahaha~ but, oh well. What're ya gonna do~?"

13!Cooky: I'M NOT YELLING! D<
Cooky: Ah... hehe~ n-nothing? Ahaha... ha. *pause; flees after 13!Counterparts, flailing arms wildly* FOR GOD'S SAKE; WAIT FOR MEEEE! Dx
Back to top Go down
http://www.quizilla.com/user/CookysNCreem
Saikoukage | Roy
Puppeteer :: Saikoukage
Saikoukage | Roy

PostSubject: Re: Meeeeemory~ [Aka, The EPIC Origin of Roy and Cooky]   Meeeeemory~ [Aka, The EPIC Origin of Roy and Cooky] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 17, 2009 3:59 am

(( I LOVE THAT SONG! Dx *so wants to hear...dashes to youtube* ))

Roy grinned, "So like I thought, you were able to break out. Nifty~" She said, giving a thumbs up. "Heh...this is so weird. Meeting up with you again...It...makes me happy~" She said, smiling brightly. "I was able to keep my promise after all..."

13!Roy: Yes you are! TT_TT *crying a bit*
Roy: *wraps whip around Cooky's neck* Bitch...no. T.T I want smex damnit.
Back to top Go down
http://www.quizilla.com/user/grimmjownii
Himokage | Cooky
Himokage | Cooky

PostSubject: Re: Meeeeemory~ [Aka, The EPIC Origin of Roy and Cooky]   Meeeeemory~ [Aka, The EPIC Origin of Roy and Cooky] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 17, 2009 4:16 am

((INORITE?! xDDD *ish nao listening to Red Hot Chilli Peppers :3*))

Cooky rolled her shoulders, flexing her biceps. "Nothing can hold back these guns." She joked, snickering. She paused, before sighing. "I'll be perfectly frank with you, Roy... I never thought I would see you again. I was let down so many times before by so many people... hell, I still am."

She pursed her lips thoughtfully, before grinning once more. "Ah, well~ I've learned in my years that it's better to forgive and forget than keep holding onto stupid grudges like that."

13!Cooky: ... -.- *pats head* Hush, little idiot.
Cooky: *handreach for 13!counterparts as dragged away* NUUUU~! I haven't had time to heal since the last round~! Dx
13!Cooky: *facepalm* I better not turn out like that, so help me god...
Back to top Go down
Saikoukage | Roy
Saikoukage | Roy

PostSubject: Re: Meeeeemory~ [Aka, The EPIC Origin of Roy and Cooky]   Meeeeemory~ [Aka, The EPIC Origin of Roy and Cooky] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 17, 2009 4:27 am

(( *is watching Super Jail* :3 ))

"I...I don't ever forget people. Not if they have made an impression on me." She said, smiling a bit. "Now~! I don't want sadness and shit! Lets...kick it. Do something entertaining...cause now you aren't getting away from me...MAH LOVE!" She said, glomping Cooky as they sat.

13!Roy: *sniffle* Meh...you're mad at me. ;;
Roy: Then just sit in my lap hoe. *arms around Cooky* -w-
Back to top Go down
Himokage | Cooky
Himokage | Cooky

PostSubject: Re: Meeeeemory~ [Aka, The EPIC Origin of Roy and Cooky]   Meeeeemory~ [Aka, The EPIC Origin of Roy and Cooky] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 17, 2009 4:37 am

((Whutwhut with the whutwhut nao? 8D))

Cooky just laughed, clinging back. "DARLING~♥️" (...So that's where that started, huh? C:)

She paused, before grinning sheepishly. "...You know what I haven't done since I got out of prison? Gotten drunk. As in, blind-off-my-sweet-ass drunk."

13!Cooky: *bitter sigh* I'm not mad, girl. If you're going to survive on the run with me, you just have to realise that you have to remain quiet, in teh shadows. *srsfaceplz*
Cooky: ...Nyeh, whatever. >> *snuggles* x3
Back to top Go down
Saikoukage | Roy
Saikoukage | Roy

PostSubject: Re: Meeeeemory~ [Aka, The EPIC Origin of Roy and Cooky]   Meeeeemory~ [Aka, The EPIC Origin of Roy and Cooky] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 17, 2009 4:42 am

(( A cartoon....on Cartoon Network. xD ))

"Keehee..." She chuckled, clinging. (( I...guess. xD Nifty~! ))

Roy raised an eyebrow, "...I...don't drink." She said, grinning and scratching the back of her head. "I...may be around it all the time. But I don't drink."

13!Roy: *sniffles* Kay.... ;;
Roy: =w= *is being teh pimp for now*
Back to top Go down
Himokage | Cooky
Himokage | Cooky

PostSubject: Re: Meeeeemory~ [Aka, The EPIC Origin of Roy and Cooky]   Meeeeemory~ [Aka, The EPIC Origin of Roy and Cooky] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 17, 2009 4:55 am

((Riiiight~))

Cooky's mouth fell open, before she closed it once more, blue eyes wide. "...Seriously? D00d, you haven't lived. Take it from me -- there is nothing more fulfilling than getting a good, hard drink after a long, hard day."

"Hehe~ penisjoke."

13!Cooky: ... *twitchy smile; pats head* Good girl.
Cooky: *is enjoying being hugged* |D
Back to top Go down
Saikoukage | Roy
Saikoukage | Roy

PostSubject: Re: Meeeeemory~ [Aka, The EPIC Origin of Roy and Cooky]   Meeeeemory~ [Aka, The EPIC Origin of Roy and Cooky] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 17, 2009 5:03 am

Roy scratched the back of her head. "I don't really want to...sadly. But...nice pun." She said, giving a thumbs up. "Go perviness~!" She said, laughing.

"We can go...and I'll be the sober one."

13!Roy: -w- *is happy*
Roy: *sigh* Love ya skank
Back to top Go down
Himokage | Cooky
Himokage | Cooky

PostSubject: Re: Meeeeemory~ [Aka, The EPIC Origin of Roy and Cooky]   Meeeeemory~ [Aka, The EPIC Origin of Roy and Cooky] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 17, 2009 5:14 am

Cooky cheered. "OH, HELLZ YES. LET'S GET THE FUCK OUT OF HERE ALREADY, D00D~!"

With that said, Cooky promptly grabbed Roy's wrist and dashed down the dusty path, dragging the not-quite-there-yet-Prez along with her.

13!Cooky: *sweatdrop*
Cooky: YAYZ~! 8D
13!Cooky: ...I still refuse to turn into that happy-go-lucky idiot. >>
Back to top Go down
Saikoukage | Roy
Saikoukage | Roy

PostSubject: Re: Meeeeemory~ [Aka, The EPIC Origin of Roy and Cooky]   Meeeeemory~ [Aka, The EPIC Origin of Roy and Cooky] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 17, 2009 11:30 am

Roy snickered a bit and let herself be dragged, glad she didn't have to do the walking. "Where exactly are we going?! I mean...I know a way to get you free alcohol~" She said, thinking of a way to 'payback' the asshole that was always a jerk to her for the past five years.

13!Roy: ...*points up and then to Cooky* It...seems like you did...=| And I turn into that...>.>
Roy: ...*pause* Hell yeah this is what you turn into....awesomeness in the flesh! >D
Back to top Go down
Himokage | Cooky
Himokage | Cooky

PostSubject: Re: Meeeeemory~ [Aka, The EPIC Origin of Roy and Cooky]   Meeeeemory~ [Aka, The EPIC Origin of Roy and Cooky] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 17, 2009 8:42 pm

Cooky glanced back at Roy, eyebrow raised in curiosity. "Oh? How so?"

13!Cooky: ... ._. ... *kills self once more*
Cooky: AW, FU-- *disappears due to lack of existance... again D:*
Back to top Go down
Saikoukage | Roy
Saikoukage | Roy

PostSubject: Re: Meeeeemory~ [Aka, The EPIC Origin of Roy and Cooky]   Meeeeemory~ [Aka, The EPIC Origin of Roy and Cooky] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 17, 2009 10:20 pm

Roy grinned, "I'm taking you back to the base...though I just left~. The Akatsuki loves to drink so they always carry it....gonna introduce you to the ass that made me have this mouth." She said, scratching the back of her head. "Wanna go?"

13!Roy: *flails; cries*
Roy: ....*sigh; jutsu brings back* STOP IT! D< SHIT
Back to top Go down
Himokage | Cooky
Himokage | Cooky

PostSubject: Re: Meeeeemory~ [Aka, The EPIC Origin of Roy and Cooky]   Meeeeemory~ [Aka, The EPIC Origin of Roy and Cooky] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 17, 2009 10:28 pm

Cooky cocked her head. "...The... base? And what's Akatsuki?"

Obviously, being out of prison for a total of 3 months doesn't get you very up-to-date with today's issues. Like, who's Obama? >w> *SHOT*

13!Cooky: FUCK; SO CLOSE!! D<
Cooky: *pops back into existance* ...That's getting annoying, yo. D:
13!Cooky: GET USED TO IT, MORON. *kills self the third*
Cooky: MOTHER FU-- *pop*
Back to top Go down
Saikoukage | Roy
Saikoukage | Roy

PostSubject: Re: Meeeeemory~ [Aka, The EPIC Origin of Roy and Cooky]   Meeeeemory~ [Aka, The EPIC Origin of Roy and Cooky] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 17, 2009 10:37 pm

Roy scratched the back of her head. "I told you about them back then. They're basically my family...even if they aren't the greatest." She said, laughing a bit. "You'll see..." She said, pausing for a moment. "My cloak..." She muttered, pulling it out of her bag and putting it on. "See? Akatsuki."

13!Roy: *does jutsu; brings back; cling* S-S-Stop. TT_TT
Roy: ...Wow...Little me learns fast. ._.
Back to top Go down
Himokage | Cooky
Himokage | Cooky

PostSubject: Re: Meeeeemory~ [Aka, The EPIC Origin of Roy and Cooky]   Meeeeemory~ [Aka, The EPIC Origin of Roy and Cooky] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 17, 2009 10:57 pm

Cooky blinked, thoughtful, before rubbing the back of her neck and laughing sheepishly. "Oh, right; that's that club or something you were involved in. Sorry 'bout that -- my memory of my stay in prison is very... vague, so I can only remember flashes."

Cooky: *pop* NOW, STOP THAT!
13!Cooky: *ish getting clinged to; therefore can't kill self* ...Damnit. >>
Cooky: *smacks 13!Cooky* Bish. D<
Back to top Go down
Saikoukage | Roy
Saikoukage | Roy

PostSubject: Re: Meeeeemory~ [Aka, The EPIC Origin of Roy and Cooky]   Meeeeemory~ [Aka, The EPIC Origin of Roy and Cooky] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 17, 2009 11:04 pm

Roy sweatdropped, sighing. "Alright...lets get back there...you might like Hidan." She said, snickering a bit. "Stupid asshole..."

13!Roy: *smacks Real!Cooky* . . .*pause; tears spurt out* I'M SORRY! Dx
Roy: . . .And thus begins my reign. >D
Back to top Go down
Himokage | Cooky
Himokage | Cooky

PostSubject: Re: Meeeeemory~ [Aka, The EPIC Origin of Roy and Cooky]   Meeeeemory~ [Aka, The EPIC Origin of Roy and Cooky] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 17, 2009 11:14 pm

It was Cooky's turn to sweatdrop. "...Why would I like an asshole?"

Cooky: WTF?! She's even beating me up at 13?! DDD< *rantrantbitchrant*
13!Cooky: *smirk* Idiot...
Cooky: QUIET, YOU.
Back to top Go down
Saikoukage | Roy
Saikoukage | Roy

PostSubject: Re: Meeeeemory~ [Aka, The EPIC Origin of Roy and Cooky]   Meeeeemory~ [Aka, The EPIC Origin of Roy and Cooky] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 17, 2009 11:18 pm

Roy grinned, "You'll see...come on." She said, taking her by the wrist and walking...acting like a kidnapper. "He may be a jerk...but he wasn't that bad on the eyes~!"

Roy: *to 13!Cooky* ...Bitch. You know why you're around? Cause we decided to show people who you guys were. T.T
13!Roy: ...*is sitting down; colouring* ... :3
Back to top Go down
Himokage | Cooky
Himokage | Cooky

PostSubject: Re: Meeeeemory~ [Aka, The EPIC Origin of Roy and Cooky]   Meeeeemory~ [Aka, The EPIC Origin of Roy and Cooky] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 17, 2009 11:30 pm

Cooky blinked in surprise at being dragged along (human contact? OHNOES D:), but shrugged. "Hokay."

13!Cooky: *raises eyebrow* ...And you think I'm scared of you right now? Please; I could kill you before you even blinked.
Cooky: *goes to colour with 13!Roy* ...Pass the green crayon, would you? 8D
Back to top Go down
Saikoukage | Roy
Saikoukage | Roy

PostSubject: Re: Meeeeemory~ [Aka, The EPIC Origin of Roy and Cooky]   Meeeeemory~ [Aka, The EPIC Origin of Roy and Cooky] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 17, 2009 11:40 pm

Roy smiled, kicking down the door again to the base. "Honey~ I'm home!" She shouted, causing a few of the members who were sitting around to jump a bit.

"...Didn't you just leave Roy?" A man with long black hair, doing crossword puzzles, asked, glancing at her and raising an eyebrow.

"Who the fuck is the bitch?" A white haired man spouts, walking out from the hall, blood all over.

Roy waved, "Coming for something~"

Roy: *attached chakra strings* I'm not that weak lil crying bitch I was...*grin*
13!Roy: ...*passes* :3 I like blue...it's pretty. They're all pretty~ *hearts*
Back to top Go down
Himokage | Cooky
Himokage | Cooky

PostSubject: Re: Meeeeemory~ [Aka, The EPIC Origin of Roy and Cooky]   Meeeeemory~ [Aka, The EPIC Origin of Roy and Cooky] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 17, 2009 11:51 pm

Cooky raised an eyebrow at the white-haired man. "...Aren't you charming." She drawled. "And I thought I knew some assholes in prison."

13!Cooky: ... -.- *promptly shoots Roy in the head and walks away*
Cooky: ... *cling* Can I stay with you instead? D:
Back to top Go down
Saikoukage | Roy
Saikoukage | Roy

PostSubject: Re: Meeeeemory~ [Aka, The EPIC Origin of Roy and Cooky]   Meeeeemory~ [Aka, The EPIC Origin of Roy and Cooky] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 18, 2009 12:10 am

"Fuck you...Roy, seriously! I thought you were done here!" He shouted, watching as Roy walked into the kitchen and came out with the alcohol.

"Came for this Hidan..." She said, sighing a bit. "Cooky...this is Hidan. And that one over there is Itachi." She said, shoving the bottle in her hands. "Alcohol."

Roy: *shrug (lolwhut?); twitch* You hurt Odo! D< *tackles 13!Cooky to ground; foot on head* You hurt my puppet you hoe! *points*
13!Roy: ...*is clung to* :3 Kay? *clueless*
Back to top Go down
Himokage | Cooky
Himokage | Cooky

PostSubject: Re: Meeeeemory~ [Aka, The EPIC Origin of Roy and Cooky]   Meeeeemory~ [Aka, The EPIC Origin of Roy and Cooky] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 19, 2009 12:05 am

"Right back at you." Cooky drawled at Hidan, before turning back to Roy. "Are you sure you're allowed to just waltz back in here? Technically, you walked out on them. And they look like the kind of people to hold a grudge."

She blinked over at Itachi, who blinked back. She grinned and waved, to which he just sighed and went back to his crossword.

13!Cooky: *angertic; shoots Roy once again*
Cooky: YAYZ~! >w< *clings harder*
Back to top Go down
Saikoukage | Roy
Saikoukage | Roy

PostSubject: Re: Meeeeemory~ [Aka, The EPIC Origin of Roy and Cooky]   Meeeeemory~ [Aka, The EPIC Origin of Roy and Cooky] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 19, 2009 12:14 am

Roy waved her hand, "They all love me...except Hidan. He doesn't like me...says I'm annoying. So I say~ Fuck you too buddy~." She said, chucking a shoe at him.

"Ita's not that social...considering he killed his clan! Dx" She said, shaking a fist. "...Don't kill me. :3"

Roy: STOP WITH MY PUPPETS! Dx *Kouhi is sitting on 13!Cooky* ...HEY...Cooky...I see where the puppet fear came from.
13!Roy: *glances over* O: ...Puppets.....
Back to top Go down
Himokage | Cooky
Himokage | Cooky

PostSubject: Re: Meeeeemory~ [Aka, The EPIC Origin of Roy and Cooky]   Meeeeemory~ [Aka, The EPIC Origin of Roy and Cooky] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 19, 2009 12:26 am

Cooky raised an eyebrow. "...Uh-huh." She glanced over at Itachi briefly, curiosity in her eyes. 'Killed his...?' Shrugging, she stretched her arms over her head, taking a quick glance out the window to see the sun setting.

"Shit." She cursed. She smiled brightly at Roy, patting her on the head from her few inches higher she had on the day-older girl. "It was great to meet you again, d00d... but I have to get going. Escaping the law and all that... can't stay in the same place for too long. It's annoying, really."

13!Cooky: DDDD< *brings out flamethrower* GTFO!!
Cooky: *still clinging to 13!Roy* TTwTT N-Nu hitting for Cooky~ nu hitting at all~♥️
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Meeeeemory~ [Aka, The EPIC Origin of Roy and Cooky]   Meeeeemory~ [Aka, The EPIC Origin of Roy and Cooky] - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Meeeeemory~ [Aka, The EPIC Origin of Roy and Cooky]
Page 3 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next