HMA
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HMA

Those interested of the bondage and molesting of Hidan...welcome. =w=

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Classic Project Dvdrip 1 Link
New Possible Torture Technique? Can I Try It? (For Roy and/or Cooky) I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 19, 2013 8:22 am by 

» Videos Gratis De Enanos Follandose A Gay Y Homosexuales En 3gp
New Possible Torture Technique? Can I Try It? (For Roy and/or Cooky) I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 19, 2013 7:55 am by 

» Codigo Autocad 2014
New Possible Torture Technique? Can I Try It? (For Roy and/or Cooky) I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 19, 2013 3:48 am by 

» Are people still checking this site?
New Possible Torture Technique? Can I Try It? (For Roy and/or Cooky) I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 28, 2010 9:04 pm by Rayne Kinatamaru

» My turn now...
New Possible Torture Technique? Can I Try It? (For Roy and/or Cooky) I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 28, 2010 2:26 pm by NiaKira19

» Hidan's English Voice Confirmed...EPIC FAIL!
New Possible Torture Technique? Can I Try It? (For Roy and/or Cooky) I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 28, 2010 12:22 pm by NiaKira19

» New Topic!
New Possible Torture Technique? Can I Try It? (For Roy and/or Cooky) I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 28, 2010 12:19 pm by NiaKira19

» ...............I cannot think of a good title...................
New Possible Torture Technique? Can I Try It? (For Roy and/or Cooky) I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 28, 2010 12:13 pm by NiaKira19

» ... I'm gonna phail. -_-
New Possible Torture Technique? Can I Try It? (For Roy and/or Cooky) I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 10, 2010 11:47 pm by Rayne Kinatamaru

Forum
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 44 on Thu Dec 19, 2013 8:21 am
Top posters
Saikoukage | Roy
New Possible Torture Technique? Can I Try It? (For Roy and/or Cooky) I_vote_lcapNew Possible Torture Technique? Can I Try It? (For Roy and/or Cooky) I_voting_barNew Possible Torture Technique? Can I Try It? (For Roy and/or Cooky) I_vote_rcap 
Minoushje
New Possible Torture Technique? Can I Try It? (For Roy and/or Cooky) I_vote_lcapNew Possible Torture Technique? Can I Try It? (For Roy and/or Cooky) I_voting_barNew Possible Torture Technique? Can I Try It? (For Roy and/or Cooky) I_vote_rcap 
Himokage | Cooky
Paige| Cooky's Right Hand
Zen | The Lawyer
Nena
Nikki | Treasurer
Sasuke
Zumi
Blueberry996

New Possible Torture Technique? Can I Try It? (For Roy and/or Cooky)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Chunin
Chunin

New Possible Torture Technique? Can I Try It? (For Roy and/or Cooky) Empty
PostSubject: New Possible Torture Technique? Can I Try It? (For Roy and/or Cooky)   New Possible Torture Technique? Can I Try It? (For Roy and/or Cooky) I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 13, 2009 11:11 am

Paige walked over to Roy and Cooky's office, grinning, with a new idea for torturing annoying Hidan. She knocked on the open door softly and then stepped in hoping it wasn't a bad time.
Back to top Go down
http://www.quizilla.com/user/mezalayla/
Saikoukage | Roy
Puppeteer :: Saikoukage
Saikoukage | Roy

PostSubject: Re: New Possible Torture Technique? Can I Try It? (For Roy and/or Cooky)   New Possible Torture Technique? Can I Try It? (For Roy and/or Cooky) I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 15, 2009 12:40 am

Roy was crashed, on her desk (per the norm) and drooling a bit on her paperwork, uncaring. "Touch....my tacos and....get my foot...up your ass..." She mutters, unknowing that there is someone in the room.
Back to top Go down
http://www.quizilla.com/user/grimmjownii
Chunin
Chunin

PostSubject: Re: New Possible Torture Technique? Can I Try It? (For Roy and/or Cooky)   New Possible Torture Technique? Can I Try It? (For Roy and/or Cooky) I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 15, 2009 2:46 pm

"Uhm Roy-sama, there are no tacos around and if there were I wouldn't dare jack them from you." Paige said as she stepped closer to Roy's desk and poked her.
Back to top Go down
Saikoukage | Roy
Saikoukage | Roy

PostSubject: Re: New Possible Torture Technique? Can I Try It? (For Roy and/or Cooky)   New Possible Torture Technique? Can I Try It? (For Roy and/or Cooky) I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 15, 2009 2:49 pm

Roy shoots up, kunai drawn, "COOKY! THEY'RE COMING TO TAKE MY TOTILLIAS!" She shouts, in a daze.

She blinks a bit, "....Wut...?"
Back to top Go down
Chunin
Chunin

PostSubject: Re: New Possible Torture Technique? Can I Try It? (For Roy and/or Cooky)   New Possible Torture Technique? Can I Try It? (For Roy and/or Cooky) I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 15, 2009 3:38 pm

Paige is slightly .... amused? "Morning Sleepy-sama. I was coming to see if I could try a new method or torture annoyance on Hidan." She stated.

"But I see your busy protecting your tortillas so maybe I should come back after?"

(Hahahaha! Referencing! "...Arnold Schwartzinegger, this summer is, Little Tortilla Boy.")
Back to top Go down
Saikoukage | Roy
Saikoukage | Roy

PostSubject: Re: New Possible Torture Technique? Can I Try It? (For Roy and/or Cooky)   New Possible Torture Technique? Can I Try It? (For Roy and/or Cooky) I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 15, 2009 4:18 pm

"Nah...." She yawns, scratching the back of her head, "I'm good. What were you thinking?"

(( 8D Gotta love NTAS~ ))
Back to top Go down
Chunin
Chunin

PostSubject: Re: New Possible Torture Technique? Can I Try It? (For Roy and/or Cooky)   New Possible Torture Technique? Can I Try It? (For Roy and/or Cooky) I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 15, 2009 5:10 pm

"Well I was wondering if I could do shock 'theropy'. I mean I love electricity and it's my main element so I wanted to try some 'shocking' tactics on our masochist." She said nonchalantly.
Back to top Go down
Himokage | Cooky
Traveler :: Himokage
Traveler :: Himokage
Himokage | Cooky

PostSubject: Re: New Possible Torture Technique? Can I Try It? (For Roy and/or Cooky)   New Possible Torture Technique? Can I Try It? (For Roy and/or Cooky) I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 15, 2009 10:34 pm

Saikoukage | Roy wrote:
Roy shoots up, kunai drawn, "COOKY! THEY'RE COMING TO TAKE MY TOTILLIAS!" She shouts, in a daze.

She blinks a bit, "....Wut...?"

((OMG, NOT THE TORTILLAS!! WE NEED THEM FOR NOM'ING! Dx))
Back to top Go down
http://www.quizilla.com/user/CookysNCreem
Saikoukage | Roy
Saikoukage | Roy

PostSubject: Re: New Possible Torture Technique? Can I Try It? (For Roy and/or Cooky)   New Possible Torture Technique? Can I Try It? (For Roy and/or Cooky) I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 29, 2009 9:37 am

Roy thought for a moment before grinning, "Alright....lets try it out...go a head and give him a few jolts. Maybe it'll get him to not be so lazy....like someone..." She said, scratching the back of her head.
Back to top Go down
Chunin
Chunin

PostSubject: Re: New Possible Torture Technique? Can I Try It? (For Roy and/or Cooky)   New Possible Torture Technique? Can I Try It? (For Roy and/or Cooky) I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 29, 2009 2:25 pm

Paige grinned and hugged Roy before skipping off to Lock-Up
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New Possible Torture Technique? Can I Try It? (For Roy and/or Cooky)   New Possible Torture Technique? Can I Try It? (For Roy and/or Cooky) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

New Possible Torture Technique? Can I Try It? (For Roy and/or Cooky)
Page 1 of 1