HMA
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HMA

Those interested of the bondage and molesting of Hidan...welcome. =w=

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Classic Project Dvdrip 1 Link
Meeeeemory~ [Aka, The EPIC Origin of Roy and Cooky] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 19, 2013 8:22 am by 

» Videos Gratis De Enanos Follandose A Gay Y Homosexuales En 3gp
Meeeeemory~ [Aka, The EPIC Origin of Roy and Cooky] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 19, 2013 7:55 am by 

» Codigo Autocad 2014
Meeeeemory~ [Aka, The EPIC Origin of Roy and Cooky] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 19, 2013 3:48 am by 

» Are people still checking this site?
Meeeeemory~ [Aka, The EPIC Origin of Roy and Cooky] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 28, 2010 9:04 pm by Rayne Kinatamaru

» My turn now...
Meeeeemory~ [Aka, The EPIC Origin of Roy and Cooky] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 28, 2010 2:26 pm by NiaKira19

» Hidan's English Voice Confirmed...EPIC FAIL!
Meeeeemory~ [Aka, The EPIC Origin of Roy and Cooky] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 28, 2010 12:22 pm by NiaKira19

» New Topic!
Meeeeemory~ [Aka, The EPIC Origin of Roy and Cooky] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 28, 2010 12:19 pm by NiaKira19

» ...............I cannot think of a good title...................
Meeeeemory~ [Aka, The EPIC Origin of Roy and Cooky] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 28, 2010 12:13 pm by NiaKira19

» ... I'm gonna phail. -_-
Meeeeemory~ [Aka, The EPIC Origin of Roy and Cooky] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 10, 2010 11:47 pm by Rayne Kinatamaru

Forum
Who is online?
In total there are 5 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 5 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 44 on Thu Dec 19, 2013 8:21 am
Top posters
Saikoukage | Roy
Meeeeemory~ [Aka, The EPIC Origin of Roy and Cooky] - Page 2 I_vote_lcapMeeeeemory~ [Aka, The EPIC Origin of Roy and Cooky] - Page 2 I_voting_barMeeeeemory~ [Aka, The EPIC Origin of Roy and Cooky] - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Minoushje
Meeeeemory~ [Aka, The EPIC Origin of Roy and Cooky] - Page 2 I_vote_lcapMeeeeemory~ [Aka, The EPIC Origin of Roy and Cooky] - Page 2 I_voting_barMeeeeemory~ [Aka, The EPIC Origin of Roy and Cooky] - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Himokage | Cooky
Paige| Cooky's Right Hand
Zen | The Lawyer
Nena
Nikki | Treasurer
Sasuke
Zumi
Blueberry996

Meeeeemory~ [Aka, The EPIC Origin of Roy and Cooky]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Saikoukage | Roy
Puppeteer :: Saikoukage
Saikoukage | Roy

Meeeeemory~ [Aka, The EPIC Origin of Roy and Cooky] - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meeeeemory~ [Aka, The EPIC Origin of Roy and Cooky]   Meeeeemory~ [Aka, The EPIC Origin of Roy and Cooky] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 16, 2009 11:44 pm

"Eh...I know you'll find some way out! I mean...if they had to put you in here you must be dangerous." She said, tilting her head to the side. "There's no need for the glare...I'm just trying to find out more about you!" She said, smiling. "Best to make friends where ever you go! Never know when you're going to meet up again." She said, glancing off, her smile faltering a bit.

Roy: . . .YOU TURN INTO THAT YOU ANGSTY BITCH! D<
13!Roy: ...*teary* ...I'm just not loved...first my family...and then I had to leave everyone *pause* I. . .I LEFT HIM! Dx
Roy: *blink* Emotastical breakdown ftw?
Back to top Go down
http://www.quizilla.com/user/grimmjownii
Himokage | Cooky
Traveler :: Himokage
Himokage | Cooky

PostSubject: Re: Meeeeemory~ [Aka, The EPIC Origin of Roy and Cooky]   Meeeeemory~ [Aka, The EPIC Origin of Roy and Cooky] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 16, 2009 11:52 pm

'Dangerous... yes; that's the word they used, as well.' Cooky smiled bitterly, lips twitching. "...Friends are as useless and trustworthy as family. You'd be best to learn that now instead of later."

13!Cooky: ...Whut.
Cooky: LULZ, YOU GOT TOLD. 8D
13!Cooky: ...I will never turn into that useless creature. NEVER. *stabs self; dies*
Cooky: OHSHI--! *disppears into thin air due to lack of existance*
Back to top Go down
http://www.quizilla.com/user/CookysNCreem
Saikoukage | Roy
Saikoukage | Roy

PostSubject: Re: Meeeeemory~ [Aka, The EPIC Origin of Roy and Cooky]   Meeeeemory~ [Aka, The EPIC Origin of Roy and Cooky] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 17, 2009 12:08 am

"Sorry for asking...but who's they?" She asked, tilting her head. By this point...she wasn't able to control her little mind raping crap, so she could hear it all the time. Talk about going insane. "And I'm glad to have friends. They keep me sane from the voices in my head..." She muttered, glancing off.

Roy: ...*magically ninja; bring 13!Cooky back to life along with Cooky* GOD DAMNIT! No killing self. T.T
13!Roy: ;; Please don't do that again...Please?
Back to top Go down
Himokage | Cooky
Himokage | Cooky

PostSubject: Re: Meeeeemory~ [Aka, The EPIC Origin of Roy and Cooky]   Meeeeemory~ [Aka, The EPIC Origin of Roy and Cooky] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 17, 2009 12:15 am

"My parents. The leaders. Everyone." Cooky muttered under her breath, to absorbed in her angstfest thoughts to realise that Roy had just read her mind.

After a long pause, the young prisoner turned on an angle, staring at Roy from one blank, dead blue eye. "...What is it... like to have friends?"

13!Cooky: DAMNIT. D<
Cooky: *pops back into room* ...I had a dream where I played poker with Elvis and Jesus and Kurt Cobain. 8D
13!Cooky: *struggles to angst due to puppydog eyes* L-Leave me alone, girl.
Back to top Go down
Saikoukage | Roy
Saikoukage | Roy

PostSubject: Re: Meeeeemory~ [Aka, The EPIC Origin of Roy and Cooky]   Meeeeemory~ [Aka, The EPIC Origin of Roy and Cooky] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 17, 2009 12:21 am

Roy narrowed her eyes a bit, "They're...amazing. They make me smile when I feel like giving up. They know what to say when I need a laugh...and they're always there...even when I don't want them to be." She said, smiling down at the ground before looking up at Cooky. "Would you...like a friend?" She asked, clutching a bit of her knee length skirt in her right hand. "Cause I know I'd love to have another one..."

Roy: Really? :3 Didja see Steve Irwin? Cause he was amazing~
13!Roy: Please? Just promise you won't hurt yourself again? ;; I'd be very sad...*teary*
Back to top Go down
Himokage | Cooky
Himokage | Cooky

PostSubject: Re: Meeeeemory~ [Aka, The EPIC Origin of Roy and Cooky]   Meeeeemory~ [Aka, The EPIC Origin of Roy and Cooky] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 17, 2009 12:33 am

Cooky remained silent. "...You are lucky to have friends, girl. Hold onto them well... or they will simply disappear from beneath your fingertips."

She buried her head in her knees, hair falling over her face in a protetive layer. "...I have no need for friends in a place like this. Don't even bother tying yourself to a broken soul like mine..."

Cooky: Yup~! And he was OURS, bish; BUAHAHAHA! *epic evil laugh = phail*>D
13!Cooky: It is physically impossible for me to be hurt anymore. *pauses at Roy's teary eyes; sighs and pats head stiffly* ...But if it does not please you, I shall stop.
Back to top Go down
Saikoukage | Roy
Saikoukage | Roy

PostSubject: Re: Meeeeemory~ [Aka, The EPIC Origin of Roy and Cooky]   Meeeeemory~ [Aka, The EPIC Origin of Roy and Cooky] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 17, 2009 12:50 am

Roy grinned a bit, shaking her head. "That doesn't matter...and it's too late. Once I meet up with someone...I won't forget them. You've already got a place in my heart...and I'm not going to let go!" She said, smiling and smaking her flatter than now chest. "...Ow. That hurt.." She said, laughing a bit. "I know that you'll find a way out..." She paused. "I...can just get you out!" She said, standing up.

Roy: *tilts head* I don't care...He was amazing. <3
13!Roy: ;; Good...*clings* Mine....
Roy: -! Ah! That's where the clinging came from *nodnod*
Back to top Go down
Himokage | Cooky
Himokage | Cooky

PostSubject: Re: Meeeeemory~ [Aka, The EPIC Origin of Roy and Cooky]   Meeeeemory~ [Aka, The EPIC Origin of Roy and Cooky] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 17, 2009 12:57 am

There was a brief glint of hope in Cooky's eyes -- but it died before Roy could see it. "...N-No." She mumbled, covering her head with her arms and slowly dropping to her side, curling in on herself in the feotal position. "Just go back to this 'Sasori-sama' of your's, before it's too late."

'I don't want them to catch you, too...'

Cooky: *still lul'ing* =w=
13!Cooky: ..... *facepalm; is actually hiding miniscule blush on cheeks*
Cooky: From wanting to keep 13!Cooky from angsting herself to death? 8D
Back to top Go down
Saikoukage | Roy
Saikoukage | Roy

PostSubject: Re: Meeeeemory~ [Aka, The EPIC Origin of Roy and Cooky]   Meeeeemory~ [Aka, The EPIC Origin of Roy and Cooky] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 17, 2009 1:10 am

Roy wasn't paying much attention to Cooky as she was looking at the lock. "Yeah...I can pick this..." She muttered, cracking her knuckles.

As she went to open the cell, she was lifted up by the back of her shirt. "Time to go brat..." Sasori said, sighing and putting her under his arm.

"Eh! Wait! I don't want to leave without Cooky!" She said, flailing a bit and looking up at the redhead who had stopped.

"Cooky?"

Roy: Heh...*clings* YUP! <3
13!Roy: ...*glances up* ...*giggle* You're blushing~ You look cute! :3
Back to top Go down
Himokage | Cooky
Himokage | Cooky

PostSubject: Re: Meeeeemory~ [Aka, The EPIC Origin of Roy and Cooky]   Meeeeemory~ [Aka, The EPIC Origin of Roy and Cooky] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 17, 2009 1:19 am

A low, almost inaudible sob came from the breaking down teenager when she heard Roy getting dragged away by her 'danna'.

"N-No hope... none...!"

Cooky: *clings back* HOORAY~! 8D
13!Cooky: *promptly ignores blushing statement; stares at Realtime!RoyxCooky* ...Please tell me we don't end up like them.
Back to top Go down
Saikoukage | Roy
Saikoukage | Roy

PostSubject: Re: Meeeeemory~ [Aka, The EPIC Origin of Roy and Cooky]   Meeeeemory~ [Aka, The EPIC Origin of Roy and Cooky] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 17, 2009 1:28 am

"Danna!" Roy shouted, glaring up at the puppet. "Please!"

Sasori closed his eyes and headed out, "We don't need any other people in the Akatsuki. And we don't have time..."

Roy glanced back at the cell, cupping her hands to her mouth, "Cooky! I promise! We will meet up again! Please hold on!"

And with that, Sasori and Roy were gone, a cloud of smoke where they were standing was all that was left.

Roy: *huggles* MAH LOVE! *smak*
13!Roy: o-o; *is very scared* N-No...please. I can't see this! *hides behind 13!Cooky*
Back to top Go down
Himokage | Cooky
Himokage | Cooky

PostSubject: Re: Meeeeemory~ [Aka, The EPIC Origin of Roy and Cooky]   Meeeeemory~ [Aka, The EPIC Origin of Roy and Cooky] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 17, 2009 1:40 am

Cooky let out a loud, keening wail, hands gripping her head. She was too lost in her angusih to process Roy's words, though she had heard them. "Oh, god... not again... NOT AGAIN!"

"Hey! What are you doing out of your chains, freak?!" One of the guards, who had just come by seeing what all the noise was about. "Heh... so, you want more punishment, do you?! Damn traitors; you never learn!"

Cooky's agonized screams echoed throughout the cold prison walls.

Cooky: *hugglegropes* Fufu~ >D
13!Cooky: *stares* ...What's depressing is that I've seen worse than this before... ._.
Back to top Go down
Saikoukage | Roy
Saikoukage | Roy

PostSubject: Re: Meeeeemory~ [Aka, The EPIC Origin of Roy and Cooky]   Meeeeemory~ [Aka, The EPIC Origin of Roy and Cooky] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 17, 2009 1:52 am

(( 5 Years Later~ ))

Roy stretched out, glancing back at the base. "...Time to head out...I've bothered Sasori-Sama for long enough...I think he might be tired of me...seeing as I am an adult now." She said, scratching the back of her head and shrugging. "Whatever~!" She said, chucking a rock at the base. "Don't gotta deal with Hidan and his constant blabbering about his fuckin sacrifices..." She muttered, adjusting her bag as she walked through the forest.

"...I wonder how everyone is..." She muttered, glancing off, her thoughts trailing to all of Konoha, Suna...and an image of a prison. "...Heh...Time to find her..." She said, changing her direction a bit and heading towards the first place she had ever gone on a mission with Sasori.

Roy: *giggle; smaks* No touchy until we get a bed~
13!Roy: Mmm...scary...very...scary.
Back to top Go down
Himokage | Cooky
Himokage | Cooky

PostSubject: Re: Meeeeemory~ [Aka, The EPIC Origin of Roy and Cooky]   Meeeeemory~ [Aka, The EPIC Origin of Roy and Cooky] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 17, 2009 2:02 am

((ZOMG, TIMESKIP~♥️))

Cooky is strolling along the beaten path, hands behind her head and a cheery whistle on her lips. She'd escaped Amagumo prison only a few months ago, from the help of an unknown source... Shaking her head, she smiled gently. No. No need to look at the past anymore... that angsty little 13-year-old was but a memory in her mind.

Cooky shrugged before continuing to walk, head tilted up to the vast blue sky she'd never seen in nearly 5 years...

Cooky: *gringrin* If I can wait that long~♥️ *smacks butt*
13!Cooky: *stares at timeskip; nudges 13!Roy with elbow* ...I think they just got rid of us.
Back to top Go down
Saikoukage | Roy
Saikoukage | Roy

PostSubject: Re: Meeeeemory~ [Aka, The EPIC Origin of Roy and Cooky]   Meeeeemory~ [Aka, The EPIC Origin of Roy and Cooky] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 17, 2009 2:10 am

Roy pulled out a small device ( LULZ NINTENDO DS IN THE NARUTO WORLD ) and started playing a game, grinning. "Ha! Take that stupid fucker! Nyee! Shit! I died..." She said, frowning a bit. Her eyes were so focused on the game she walked right by another girl who was whistling a tune. "Heh...I know that song~" She muttered, pausing, her face deadpanning. ". . .Oh shi..." She turned around, pointing her stylist at the girl. "Cooky?!"

Roy: ...Since when was I the Uke~?
13!Roy: ...Oh thank the heavens. TTwTT Lets go...*takes hand; dash*
Back to top Go down
Himokage | Cooky
Himokage | Cooky

PostSubject: Re: Meeeeemory~ [Aka, The EPIC Origin of Roy and Cooky]   Meeeeemory~ [Aka, The EPIC Origin of Roy and Cooky] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 17, 2009 2:16 am

((NDS = EPIC WIN. xD))

Cooky blinked at the unfamilar face, sweatdropping. Did she owe someone money ALREADY?! She just got out of prison, damnit! Raising a hand in greeting, she grinned goofily. "Yo~! Do I know you or something, d00d?"

Cooky: Since I started taking Seme Pills, darling~♥️
Random Guard #466: *points at 13!Cooky* OY! THERE SHE IS! D<
13!Cooky: OHSHI--! *pissbolts*
Back to top Go down
Saikoukage | Roy
Saikoukage | Roy

PostSubject: Re: Meeeeemory~ [Aka, The EPIC Origin of Roy and Cooky]   Meeeeemory~ [Aka, The EPIC Origin of Roy and Cooky] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 17, 2009 2:21 am

(( *arms up* W00t! With mah new Naruto Shippuuden game. xD ))

Roy blinked, facepalming. "Why doesn't anyone ever REMEMBER ME?! SHIT!" She shouted, huffing a bit. "Me is Roy? Girl who was trying to befriend you in the prison way back when? Remember? I was with Sasori-Sama...? The redhead? Puppet? Food?" She asked, unsure as to what might click Cooky's memory.

Roy: Yeah...hahah. No. *tackle; rapes*
13!Roy: -! ;w; I'm alone...>.>
Back to top Go down
Himokage | Cooky
Himokage | Cooky

PostSubject: Re: Meeeeemory~ [Aka, The EPIC Origin of Roy and Cooky]   Meeeeemory~ [Aka, The EPIC Origin of Roy and Cooky] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 17, 2009 2:30 am

((...NAWW, GHEY. Me only has Path of Ninja and Broken Bonds on X-box360. D8)) [Just a little promotion... Broken Bonds? AWESOMESAUCE. xD]

Cooky blinked at the girl's sudden outburst. "Uh...?"

Flashes of memory were all that Cooky permitted herself of her time in Amagumo prison... however, the image of a young girl in a black-and-red cloak and a big grin adorning her face immediately came forward at the name 'Roy'.

"...You're... her..." The ex-con murmured in disbelief.

Cooky: D8 OHSHI--!! THE PILLS DO NUSSING! Dx
13!Cooky: *still running* FFFFFFFFFFF--
Back to top Go down
Saikoukage | Roy
Saikoukage | Roy

PostSubject: Re: Meeeeemory~ [Aka, The EPIC Origin of Roy and Cooky]   Meeeeemory~ [Aka, The EPIC Origin of Roy and Cooky] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 17, 2009 2:48 am

(( I LOL AT JOO! I has those...Ultimate Ninja 1-3 and some random one for the DS. xD)
[ IT IS! *flails* ]

Roy nodded, crossing her arms. "Well no shit it's me." She said, grinning. "Been a long ass time. Remember...what I said to you before I was dragged off...?" She questioned, narrowing her eyes.

Roy: Kukuku~! Scream for me bish!
13!Roy: *teary; sniff* I'm always alone. ;;
Back to top Go down
Himokage | Cooky
Himokage | Cooky

PostSubject: Re: Meeeeemory~ [Aka, The EPIC Origin of Roy and Cooky]   Meeeeemory~ [Aka, The EPIC Origin of Roy and Cooky] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 17, 2009 3:01 am

((NU LOL AT MEH PLZ. D8)) [I KEPT PLAYING AS SASU-GAKI, BUT HE KEPT DYING, LULZ. xDDDD *readies self for Roy's rage*]

Cooky remained silent for a brief second, simply staring at Roy in disbelief.

It was then she promptly tackleglomped Roy to the hard ground, wailing. "ZOMG, IT'S YOU~! IT'S BEEN FOREVER!"

Obviously the bizzare personality change would be a shock...

Cooky: Kyaa~♥️ Be gentle with me~ |D
13!Cooky: --UUUUUUUCK! *slams into 13!Roy* ?! Well, whatever. *promptly tucks 13!Roy under arm and continues running*
Back to top Go down
Saikoukage | Roy
Saikoukage | Roy

PostSubject: Re: Meeeeemory~ [Aka, The EPIC Origin of Roy and Cooky]   Meeeeemory~ [Aka, The EPIC Origin of Roy and Cooky] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 17, 2009 3:08 am

(( LOL AT JOO STILL! XD ) [ *twitch; smak* DON'T LAUGH ABOUT IT! D< ]

"Ngh...ow ow ow ow FUCK." She shouted, pushing Cooky away a bit. "The hell?! You're kinda...different and...happy?!" She said, her eye twitching a bit. "Didja get laid or something?" Obviously...the little innocent, non potty mouth was gone (blame Hidan), and was replaced by...this.

Roy: *cracks whip* Prepare yourself, doll~
13!Roy: ... :3 It's like Saso-Sama again~*hearts*
Back to top Go down
Himokage | Cooky
Himokage | Cooky

PostSubject: Re: Meeeeemory~ [Aka, The EPIC Origin of Roy and Cooky]   Meeeeemory~ [Aka, The EPIC Origin of Roy and Cooky] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 17, 2009 3:18 am

((...I ISH SAD NAO. D:)) [*LAUGHS HARDER TO SPITE JOO*]

Cooky just grinned wider, tightening her arms around the other girl's middle and nuzzling her cheek against Roy's, practically purring in bliss. "Like you can talk~ what happened to that innocent little angel mouth you used to sport?"

Cooky: *gigglesnort* If I must~♥️
13!Cooky: *smak* SHUT UP AND RUN, GIRL. D<
Cooky: *glances over at 13!CookyxRoy* ...Wow. Role reversal, much? xD
Back to top Go down
Saikoukage | Roy
Saikoukage | Roy

PostSubject: Re: Meeeeemory~ [Aka, The EPIC Origin of Roy and Cooky]   Meeeeemory~ [Aka, The EPIC Origin of Roy and Cooky] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 17, 2009 3:23 am

(( Ends it all. BOTH OF US SHUT UP! Dx ))

"I...have a reason! Stupid Hidan always cussing around me! Talking about his damn sacrifices and how..." She paused, shuddering a bit. "Dude...this guy said that he would take mah cherry since I was the unclaimed girl in the Akatsuki." She said, pushing her off a bit, "I can't breathe." She added, sighing and leaning her head against Cooky's shoulder.

13!Roy: ;; *sniff* B-But you're carrying me...*whine whine*
Roy: ...*looking over* ...Heh...I was a wimp~ *smaks Cooky* BITCH SHUT UP!
Back to top Go down
Himokage | Cooky
Himokage | Cooky

PostSubject: Re: Meeeeemory~ [Aka, The EPIC Origin of Roy and Cooky]   Meeeeemory~ [Aka, The EPIC Origin of Roy and Cooky] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 17, 2009 3:35 am

((*still snickering* >w>))

Cooky blinked slowly. 'Hidan...? The hell is that?' She shrugged, pulling back and sitting cross-legged in the dirt, arms folded over her chest and her standard Cheshire grin curling her lips. "So~! What have you been doing for the last 5 years, Roy?"

13!Cooky: NO TIME TO BE LOGICAL, STUPID. *runs faster*
Cooky: *mumbles under breath* ...I like 13!Roy better. ;-;
Back to top Go down
Saikoukage | Roy
Saikoukage | Roy

PostSubject: Re: Meeeeemory~ [Aka, The EPIC Origin of Roy and Cooky]   Meeeeemory~ [Aka, The EPIC Origin of Roy and Cooky] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 17, 2009 3:39 am

(( ....*smak* T.T ))

Roy shrugged a bit, "Not much...going on missions...training. Got
another puppet~!" She said, smiling brightly. "Haven't been home
once...only reason I decided to start on back now...was because I heard
someone decided to go back to the village I'm from." She said, glancing
off. "And yourself? How long have you been out?"

13!Roy: ;; Why are you yelling at me...?
Roy: *twitch* What...was that? *glare*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Meeeeemory~ [Aka, The EPIC Origin of Roy and Cooky]   Meeeeemory~ [Aka, The EPIC Origin of Roy and Cooky] - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Meeeeemory~ [Aka, The EPIC Origin of Roy and Cooky]
Page 2 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next