HMA
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HMA

Those interested of the bondage and molesting of Hidan...welcome. =w=

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Classic Project Dvdrip 1 Link
☆ First Official Akatsuki Party ☆ - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 19, 2013 8:22 am by 

» Videos Gratis De Enanos Follandose A Gay Y Homosexuales En 3gp
☆ First Official Akatsuki Party ☆ - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 19, 2013 7:55 am by 

» Codigo Autocad 2014
☆ First Official Akatsuki Party ☆ - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 19, 2013 3:48 am by 

» Are people still checking this site?
☆ First Official Akatsuki Party ☆ - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 28, 2010 9:04 pm by Rayne Kinatamaru

» My turn now...
☆ First Official Akatsuki Party ☆ - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 28, 2010 2:26 pm by NiaKira19

» Hidan's English Voice Confirmed...EPIC FAIL!
☆ First Official Akatsuki Party ☆ - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 28, 2010 12:22 pm by NiaKira19

» New Topic!
☆ First Official Akatsuki Party ☆ - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 28, 2010 12:19 pm by NiaKira19

» ...............I cannot think of a good title...................
☆ First Official Akatsuki Party ☆ - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 28, 2010 12:13 pm by NiaKira19

» ... I'm gonna phail. -_-
☆ First Official Akatsuki Party ☆ - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 10, 2010 11:47 pm by Rayne Kinatamaru

Forum
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 44 on Thu Dec 19, 2013 8:21 am
Top posters
Saikoukage | Roy
☆ First Official Akatsuki Party ☆ - Page 12 I_vote_lcap☆ First Official Akatsuki Party ☆ - Page 12 I_voting_bar☆ First Official Akatsuki Party ☆ - Page 12 I_vote_rcap 
Minoushje
☆ First Official Akatsuki Party ☆ - Page 12 I_vote_lcap☆ First Official Akatsuki Party ☆ - Page 12 I_voting_bar☆ First Official Akatsuki Party ☆ - Page 12 I_vote_rcap 
Himokage | Cooky
Paige| Cooky's Right Hand
Zen | The Lawyer
Nena
Nikki | Treasurer
Sasuke
Zumi
Blueberry996

☆ First Official Akatsuki Party ☆

Go down 
+12
Sasuke
Kirai
The Good Boy
Kisame
Kakuzu
Hidan
Zen | The Lawyer
Nena
Saikoukage | Roy
Zumi
Deidara
16 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16  Next
AuthorMessage
Chunin
Chunin

☆ First Official Akatsuki Party ☆ - Page 12 Empty
PostSubject: Re: ☆ First Official Akatsuki Party ☆   ☆ First Official Akatsuki Party ☆ - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 20, 2009 3:59 pm

She frowned at his absence but finished her sundae, going over to the sink and washing her items. Paige grabbed Deidara's dinner items and washed them as well.
Back to top Go down
http://www.quizilla.com/user/mezalayla/
Pain

Pain

PostSubject: Re: ☆ First Official Akatsuki Party ☆   ☆ First Official Akatsuki Party ☆ - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 20, 2009 7:31 pm

Pain grunted and stalked straight to his room only to find one girl, a girl which he loathed, sleeping on his bed. He glared at Roy with burning anger while standing in the middle of his room.
Back to top Go down
Zen | The Lawyer
Persuasive One :: Lawyer
Zen | The Lawyer

PostSubject: Re: ☆ First Official Akatsuki Party ☆   ☆ First Official Akatsuki Party ☆ - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 20, 2009 7:32 pm

Zen was now standing in the pitch-black.

"Help?"
Back to top Go down
http://www.quizilla.com/user/thegoldenage25/profile/
Kisame

Kisame

PostSubject: Re: ☆ First Official Akatsuki Party ☆   ☆ First Official Akatsuki Party ☆ - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 20, 2009 7:50 pm

Kisame walked from his room, shaking water from his hair like a dog. He glimpsed a girl wandering about aimlessly from corridor to corridor, almost woozily.

He sighed; Roy really needed to rein in her girls.

"Hey, kid, you lost?" He asked the teenager, leaning against the doorway.
Back to top Go down
Zen | The Lawyer
Zen | The Lawyer

PostSubject: Re: ☆ First Official Akatsuki Party ☆   ☆ First Official Akatsuki Party ☆ - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 20, 2009 7:52 pm

Zen scratched her neck sheepishly.

"A bit, yes. But it's not so much the being lost part that bothers me as it is the utter darkness."

A thought struck her and she facepalmed before making a ball of flame in her hand.

"I am NEVER drinking again."

She turned to the man with a sigh.

"Can you show me out, please?"
Back to top Go down
Saikoukage | Roy
Puppeteer :: Saikoukage
Puppeteer :: Saikoukage
Saikoukage | Roy

PostSubject: Re: ☆ First Official Akatsuki Party ☆   ☆ First Official Akatsuki Party ☆ - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 20, 2009 11:21 pm

Roy stretched out a bit, reaching around for a pillow and grabbing one, clutching to it tightly. "Mm...warm.." She muttered, smiling in her sleep. Honestly, the girl can sleep through anything really. Nuzzling the pillow slightly she muttered, "...It's got his scent..."
Back to top Go down
http://www.quizilla.com/user/grimmjownii
The Good Boy
The Good Boy :: Akatsuki
The Good Boy

PostSubject: Re: ☆ First Official Akatsuki Party ☆   ☆ First Official Akatsuki Party ☆ - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 20, 2009 11:29 pm

Zumi wrote:
[[MY BUTT ACHES. Damn wooden stairs ;w;]]

Zumi raised her eyebrows and shrugged as Tobi turned around, unbuttoned her soiled shirt and pulled the other on, grimacing at the fact that the black shirt she wore was quite large and covered the skirt she wore.

She shrugged and fingered the bloody blouse she held in her hands, "Thank you, Tobi-kun..." She paused looking around once more, "Do you have a laundry room around? I'd like to try to get the stain out..."

Unbeknown to her, two people were trying to find her... and getting lost in the process.

((Poor bum Dx. I have carpeted stairs TwT))

Tobi turned back around, taking her shirt and leading her to a room not from from his, "Here's the laundry room Zumi-chan!"
Back to top Go down
http://www.quizilla.com/user.BowlsOfJoy
Minoushje
ANBU
ANBU
Minoushje

PostSubject: Re: ☆ First Official Akatsuki Party ☆   ☆ First Official Akatsuki Party ☆ - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 21, 2009 1:30 am

When she didn't get a response Minoushje decided to just randomly try one of the corridors and open a door to see if she would find Zumi.
"Eenie Meenie Minie Moe..." She muttered and pulled the door open to her left.

In there she found Deidara standing under the shower, his clothes still on.
She blinked a few times.
She sweatdropped.
And without saying a word she closed the door again.
"Weird guy..." she mumbled.

Next she walked a bit deeper into the corridor picking another door.
This time she found what she was looking for.
"Zumi, why are you doing the laundry?"
Back to top Go down
http://www.quizilla.com/user/minoushje/
Zumi
Medical Nin
Medical Nin
Zumi

PostSubject: Re: ☆ First Official Akatsuki Party ☆   ☆ First Official Akatsuki Party ☆ - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 21, 2009 2:24 pm

Zumi's cheeks were splashed pink with embarrassment. "Oh, well... I, uh, got a nosebleed..." She still did not include the creative thoughts about Itachi in the shower.

She beamed, "Tobi-kun," she gestured to the masked man who now leaned against the counter, observing her silently, "showed me here! He's really nice..."

She held up her now soggy shirt, "I'm trying to get the blood out, 'cause I like this shirt. Any suggestions?"
Back to top Go down
Kisame

Kisame

PostSubject: Re: ☆ First Official Akatsuki Party ☆   ☆ First Official Akatsuki Party ☆ - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 21, 2009 2:29 pm

Zen | The Lawyer wrote:
Zen scratched her neck sheepishly.

"A bit, yes. But it's not so much the being lost part that bothers me as it is the utter darkness."

A thought struck her and she facepalmed before making a ball of flame in her hand.

"I am NEVER drinking again."

She turned to the man with a sigh.

"Can you show me out, please?"

He shrugged and pointed to one of the numerous hallways splitting off from the one they were in now. "Down there, take a left, first doorway on the right, take a right, then another left..." he trailed off, sighing at the puzzled look on her face. "Ah, I'll show you myself. Verbal is too confusing, even for me."

He started to walk through the labyrinth lair and glanced down at the girl. "Name's Kisame. You?"
Back to top Go down
Zen | The Lawyer
Zen | The Lawyer

PostSubject: Re: ☆ First Official Akatsuki Party ☆   ☆ First Official Akatsuki Party ☆ - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 21, 2009 2:45 pm

"Zen," she said somewhat nervously.

There was an awkward silence as they walked.

"I appreciate you helping me, Kisama-sama."
Back to top Go down
Kisame

Kisame

PostSubject: Re: ☆ First Official Akatsuki Party ☆   ☆ First Official Akatsuki Party ☆ - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 21, 2009 2:52 pm

Kisame held back a guffaw, "You scared or something, kid?" He flashed those razor-sharp teeth of his in a grin. "'Cause you're supposed to be."

He yawned, clasping his hands behind his head, cracking his neck. "I won't do anything to you, though. I don't dig Lolitas... just stay away from Tobi," he joked, grinning.

He wondered if, since she was part of HMA, she knew that he was really a 100+ year old man called Madara.
Back to top Go down
Zen | The Lawyer
Zen | The Lawyer

PostSubject: Re: ☆ First Official Akatsuki Party ☆   ☆ First Official Akatsuki Party ☆ - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 21, 2009 2:58 pm

"I'm not scared."

Indeed, she wasn't.

"You know that if you tangle with any of the HMA girls, you have to answer with Roy," she said teasingly.

She thought for a moment. Perhaps now wasn't the best time to mention that she knew Tobi wasn't who he said he was....
Back to top Go down
Kisame

Kisame

PostSubject: Re: ☆ First Official Akatsuki Party ☆   ☆ First Official Akatsuki Party ☆ - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 21, 2009 3:03 pm

Kisame raised his eyebrows, "Roy would throw a bitchy fit and dismember anyone who made a move on one of you girls without her permission."

'Tis quite true; he'd seen it happen before.

Suddenly, they were back in the lounge. "Here we are!" He said, satisfied. "Need anything else, kid?"
Back to top Go down
Zen | The Lawyer
Zen | The Lawyer

PostSubject: Re: ☆ First Official Akatsuki Party ☆   ☆ First Official Akatsuki Party ☆ - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 21, 2009 3:07 pm

"Nah, I'm good. Thanks again!"

She was a bit surprised to see that the lounge was completely empty.

"Weird...."
Back to top Go down
Kisame

Kisame

PostSubject: Re: ☆ First Official Akatsuki Party ☆   ☆ First Official Akatsuki Party ☆ - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 21, 2009 3:24 pm

Kisame frowned thoughtfully, thinking back. "When you were wandering around back there, you seemed to be looking for someone." He stared at her expectantly. "Remember anything?"
Back to top Go down
Zen | The Lawyer
Zen | The Lawyer

PostSubject: Re: ☆ First Official Akatsuki Party ☆   ☆ First Official Akatsuki Party ☆ - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 21, 2009 3:25 pm

"Yeah, I'm looking for Zumi....about 13, long blonde hair?"
Back to top Go down
Kisame

Kisame

PostSubject: Re: ☆ First Official Akatsuki Party ☆   ☆ First Official Akatsuki Party ☆ - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 21, 2009 4:02 pm

He blanched slightly, "Oh, that girl... she was passed out in the corridor near Tobi's room. I'm sure she's wandering around now..."
Back to top Go down
Zen | The Lawyer
Zen | The Lawyer

PostSubject: Re: ☆ First Official Akatsuki Party ☆   ☆ First Official Akatsuki Party ☆ - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 21, 2009 6:12 pm

Zen nodded.

"Alright, I'll keep an eye open. Thanks."
Back to top Go down
The Good Boy
The Good Boy

PostSubject: Re: ☆ First Official Akatsuki Party ☆   ☆ First Official Akatsuki Party ☆ - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 21, 2009 8:21 pm

Tobi looked up as Minoushje entered the room. He raised his hand in greeting, "Mino-chan!" He chirped.
Back to top Go down
http://www.quizilla.com/user.BowlsOfJoy
Minoushje
ANBU
ANBU
Minoushje

PostSubject: Re: ☆ First Official Akatsuki Party ☆   ☆ First Official Akatsuki Party ☆ - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 22, 2009 1:34 am

Zumi wrote:
Zumi's cheeks were splashed pink with embarrassment. "Oh, well... I, uh, got a nosebleed..." She still did not include the creative thoughts about Itachi in the shower.

She beamed, "Tobi-kun," she gestured to the masked man who now leaned against the counter, observing her silently, "showed me here! He's really nice..."

She held up her now soggy shirt, "I'm trying to get the blood out, 'cause I like this shirt. Any suggestions?"

"Uhh... my mother always soaks it in milk... she always got the blood stains out."

She blinked a few times as she was greeted by the masked man.
"How do you know my name?"

((Well, they never met... and I'm going with the idea that she doesn't know that Tobi is Madara >_>))
Back to top Go down
http://www.quizilla.com/user/minoushje/
Zumi
Medical Nin
Medical Nin
Zumi

PostSubject: Re: ☆ First Official Akatsuki Party ☆   ☆ First Official Akatsuki Party ☆ - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 22, 2009 5:21 pm

"Ah! Nice idea..." She looked over to Tobi expectantly. "Got a cow hidden around here, Tobi-kun?"

She was being perfectly serious.

((OHMIGAWD 200 POSTS!! 8D))

Last edited by Zumi on Thu Oct 22, 2009 5:24 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : I wanted to celebrate my ascending to the next level--200 posts. LULZ.)
Back to top Go down
Chunin
Chunin

PostSubject: Re: ☆ First Official Akatsuki Party ☆   ☆ First Official Akatsuki Party ☆ - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 22, 2009 5:32 pm

ELSEWHERE
Paige had left the kitchen and was strolling around the Akatsuki Base, not entirely sure where the hell she was going.

Dei hadn't come back to the kitchen so she'd decided to explore.
Back to top Go down
Deidara
Pyromaniac :: Akatsuki
Pyromaniac :: Akatsuki
Deidara

PostSubject: Re: ☆ First Official Akatsuki Party ☆   ☆ First Official Akatsuki Party ☆ - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 22, 2009 5:46 pm

Deidara had dozed in the shower and woke suddenly to feel the explosion of cold water on his back. "OHSHI--!" He hopped from the shower and turned on his blow dryer quickly, shivering. "SCREW THESE DAMN COLD CLOTHES, YEAH!" He shrieked, peeling them off and immediately wrapping a fluffy cotton towel around his waist.

Then he realized all his laundry was sitting in one of the dryers. "Dammit."
Back to top Go down
Chunin
Chunin

PostSubject: Re: ☆ First Official Akatsuki Party ☆   ☆ First Official Akatsuki Party ☆ - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 22, 2009 5:50 pm

Paige continued to walk the dark Akatsuki base, not knowing where she was going but having fun anyways. The halls got darker and darker but she continued on.

[[Shall Paige and Dei find each other somewhere?]]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ☆ First Official Akatsuki Party ☆   ☆ First Official Akatsuki Party ☆ - Page 12 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

☆ First Official Akatsuki Party ☆
Page 12 of 16Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16  Next