HMA
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HMA

Those interested of the bondage and molesting of Hidan...welcome. =w=

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Classic Project Dvdrip 1 Link
☆ First Official Akatsuki Party ☆ - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 19, 2013 8:22 am by 

» Videos Gratis De Enanos Follandose A Gay Y Homosexuales En 3gp
☆ First Official Akatsuki Party ☆ - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 19, 2013 7:55 am by 

» Codigo Autocad 2014
☆ First Official Akatsuki Party ☆ - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 19, 2013 3:48 am by 

» Are people still checking this site?
☆ First Official Akatsuki Party ☆ - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 28, 2010 9:04 pm by Rayne Kinatamaru

» My turn now...
☆ First Official Akatsuki Party ☆ - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 28, 2010 2:26 pm by NiaKira19

» Hidan's English Voice Confirmed...EPIC FAIL!
☆ First Official Akatsuki Party ☆ - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 28, 2010 12:22 pm by NiaKira19

» New Topic!
☆ First Official Akatsuki Party ☆ - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 28, 2010 12:19 pm by NiaKira19

» ...............I cannot think of a good title...................
☆ First Official Akatsuki Party ☆ - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 28, 2010 12:13 pm by NiaKira19

» ... I'm gonna phail. -_-
☆ First Official Akatsuki Party ☆ - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 10, 2010 11:47 pm by Rayne Kinatamaru

Forum
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 44 on Thu Dec 19, 2013 8:21 am
Top posters
Saikoukage | Roy
☆ First Official Akatsuki Party ☆ - Page 11 I_vote_lcap☆ First Official Akatsuki Party ☆ - Page 11 I_voting_bar☆ First Official Akatsuki Party ☆ - Page 11 I_vote_rcap 
Minoushje
☆ First Official Akatsuki Party ☆ - Page 11 I_vote_lcap☆ First Official Akatsuki Party ☆ - Page 11 I_voting_bar☆ First Official Akatsuki Party ☆ - Page 11 I_vote_rcap 
Himokage | Cooky
Paige| Cooky's Right Hand
Zen | The Lawyer
Nena
Nikki | Treasurer
Sasuke
Zumi
Blueberry996

☆ First Official Akatsuki Party ☆

Go down 
+12
Sasuke
Kirai
The Good Boy
Kisame
Kakuzu
Hidan
Zen | The Lawyer
Nena
Saikoukage | Roy
Zumi
Deidara
16 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 16  Next
AuthorMessage
Chunin
Chunin

☆ First Official Akatsuki Party ☆ - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: ☆ First Official Akatsuki Party ☆   ☆ First Official Akatsuki Party ☆ - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 19, 2009 5:37 pm

[[Spam: Sorry, but I answered Deidara somewhere in page 15 I think it was and I haven't gotten a response. XD]]
Back to top Go down
http://www.quizilla.com/user/mezalayla/
Deidara
Pyromaniac :: Akatsuki
Deidara

PostSubject: Re: ☆ First Official Akatsuki Party ☆   ☆ First Official Akatsuki Party ☆ - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 19, 2009 5:39 pm

[[LOL I wondered about that... I was trying to find the post >w>]]

Deidara's grin could've split his face, and he hugged Paige tighter. He was a bit speechless...

"Wow..." he finally murmured, kissing her forehead.
Back to top Go down
Chunin
Chunin

PostSubject: Re: ☆ First Official Akatsuki Party ☆   ☆ First Official Akatsuki Party ☆ - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 19, 2009 5:40 pm

Paige smiled and pulled back a bit to look up at him. "So, how long before you actually realized yourself that you liked me not as your little sister?"
Back to top Go down
The Good Boy
The Good Boy :: Akatsuki
The Good Boy

PostSubject: Re: ☆ First Official Akatsuki Party ☆   ☆ First Official Akatsuki Party ☆ - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 19, 2009 5:44 pm

Tobi let go of her and pointed to a door to her right, "This is Tobi's and Diedara-senpai's room!" He said, looking at her shirt and gasping, "What happened?" He asked, talking her arm and pulling her in the room.
Back to top Go down
http://www.quizilla.com/user.BowlsOfJoy
Zumi
Medical Nin
Medical Nin
Zumi

PostSubject: Re: ☆ First Official Akatsuki Party ☆   ☆ First Official Akatsuki Party ☆ - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 19, 2009 6:08 pm

"U-um..." She blushed, embarrassed. "I got a nosebleed..." She didn't elaborate, but instead let him pull her into the room.

Zumi smiled, looking around their room. "This is pretty nice!" She sat down on Dei's bed, casting a curious glance at Tobi's mask.
Back to top Go down
Saikoukage | Roy
Puppeteer :: Saikoukage
Puppeteer :: Saikoukage
Saikoukage | Roy

PostSubject: Re: ☆ First Official Akatsuki Party ☆   ☆ First Official Akatsuki Party ☆ - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 19, 2009 6:15 pm

Roy opened her eyes, yawning a bit. "Did someone scream...?" She muttered, looking around. "...Pft...I forgot I invaded Pein's room..." She yawned again and closed her eyes, curling up on his bed. Lucky mofo...his bed is so...comfy...
Back to top Go down
http://www.quizilla.com/user/grimmjownii
Deidara
Deidara

PostSubject: Re: ☆ First Official Akatsuki Party ☆   ☆ First Official Akatsuki Party ☆ - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 19, 2009 6:19 pm

He frowned thoughtfully, thinking back. "I caught a hint of it when you got all pissed at that hag. I think that's when it started."
Back to top Go down
Chunin
Chunin

PostSubject: Re: ☆ First Official Akatsuki Party ☆   ☆ First Official Akatsuki Party ☆ - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 19, 2009 6:20 pm

"Well kudos to you for having your head in more order then I have mine." The brunette grinned. "Sadly, I only figured it out now on both ends."
Back to top Go down
Deidara
Deidara

PostSubject: Re: ☆ First Official Akatsuki Party ☆   ☆ First Official Akatsuki Party ☆ - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 19, 2009 6:23 pm

"Che." He grinned back and led her into the lair by the hand once more.
Back to top Go down
Chunin
Chunin

PostSubject: Re: ☆ First Official Akatsuki Party ☆   ☆ First Official Akatsuki Party ☆ - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 19, 2009 6:24 pm

A light pink blush dusted her cheeks but she smiled nonetheless, wondering where he was bringing her.
Back to top Go down
Deidara
Deidara

PostSubject: Re: ☆ First Official Akatsuki Party ☆   ☆ First Official Akatsuki Party ☆ - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 19, 2009 6:26 pm

Surprisingly, he led her to the kitchen. "Haven't had dinner yet," he explained, his stomach rumbling on queue.

What a mood crasher. Idiot Dei. xD
Back to top Go down
Chunin
Chunin

PostSubject: Re: ☆ First Official Akatsuki Party ☆   ☆ First Official Akatsuki Party ☆ - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 19, 2009 6:27 pm

She laughed at him and dug through the fridge, hungry herself. She grinned when she found strawberries, whipped cream and chocolate sauce.

"Yay!" She dug through the freezer and pulled out chocolate icecream. "Sundae time."

Once the sundae was made, she grinned and grabbed a spoon.
Back to top Go down
Zen | The Lawyer
Persuasive One :: Lawyer
Zen | The Lawyer

PostSubject: Re: ☆ First Official Akatsuki Party ☆   ☆ First Official Akatsuki Party ☆ - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 19, 2009 7:25 pm

Zen blinked her eyes open.

"Geez....that hurt...."

She peered around.

"Where am I?"
Back to top Go down
http://www.quizilla.com/user/thegoldenage25/profile/
Deidara
Deidara

PostSubject: Re: ☆ First Official Akatsuki Party ☆   ☆ First Official Akatsuki Party ☆ - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 19, 2009 7:29 pm

Deidara frowned as he dug into his leftover bakudan, "Paige, when we were outside..." he trailed off, swallowing his food. "Did you hear someone scream?"
Back to top Go down
Chunin
Chunin

PostSubject: Re: ☆ First Official Akatsuki Party ☆   ☆ First Official Akatsuki Party ☆ - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 19, 2009 7:31 pm

"I thought so but then I thought I was hearing things." She answered.
Back to top Go down
Zen | The Lawyer
Zen | The Lawyer

PostSubject: Re: ☆ First Official Akatsuki Party ☆   ☆ First Official Akatsuki Party ☆ - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 19, 2009 7:32 pm

Zen saw a snoozing Roy.

"I'll just leave her here.....where did Zumi go?"
Back to top Go down
Deidara
Deidara

PostSubject: Re: ☆ First Official Akatsuki Party ☆   ☆ First Official Akatsuki Party ☆ - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 19, 2009 7:35 pm

His brows ruffled further, "Well, that means we're both hearing things."

He glanced out into the lounge and noticed it was barren, besides Pein... who he didn't really want to confront at the moment. "Oh, shit, they all went off to explore, yeah..." he groaned angrily, rubbing his eyes. "And we expanded! And installed new security measures..."
Back to top Go down
Zen | The Lawyer
Zen | The Lawyer

PostSubject: Re: ☆ First Official Akatsuki Party ☆   ☆ First Official Akatsuki Party ☆ - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 19, 2009 7:38 pm

Zen was still wandering around aimlessly, looking for Zumi.

((Any day now, squishy....))
Back to top Go down
Zumi
Medical Nin
Medical Nin
Zumi

PostSubject: Re: ☆ First Official Akatsuki Party ☆   ☆ First Official Akatsuki Party ☆ - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 19, 2009 7:39 pm

[[I'm with Tobidara in his room, waiting for a reply. xD

I fell down the stairs and injured my buttocks... sorry for the pause. Dx]]
Back to top Go down
The Good Boy
The Good Boy

PostSubject: Re: ☆ First Official Akatsuki Party ☆   ☆ First Official Akatsuki Party ☆ - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 19, 2009 11:10 pm

Zumi wrote:
"U-um..." She blushed, embarrassed. "I got a nosebleed..." She didn't elaborate, but instead let him pull her into the room.

Zumi smiled, looking around their room. "This is pretty nice!" She sat down on Dei's bed, casting a curious glance at Tobi's mask.

Tobi tilted his head at her, "That's not good!" He cried, going into the closet and pulling out a black short-sleeved shirt. A bit big for her...But him and Deidara didn't wear woman's clothing >.>

He threw it at her and turned around, "Tobi won't look!"
Back to top Go down
http://www.quizilla.com/user.BowlsOfJoy
Minoushje
ANBU
ANBU
Minoushje

PostSubject: Re: ☆ First Official Akatsuki Party ☆   ☆ First Official Akatsuki Party ☆ - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 20, 2009 12:56 am

Minoushje stopped with what she was doing when she heard a scream pretty close by.
"Zumi-chan?" She mumbled, slightly confused.
She left the cleaning stuff in Hidan's room (who knows maybe he'll get a burts of inspiration to finish it himself) and stepped outside to find the hallway empty.
"Zumi!!" She called, hoping she would get a response soon.

((I realize I made a little mistake... I'm suppose to be this medical-nin who doesn't like blood but here I go cleaning Hidan's room like I don't care about the blood... oops... oh well, I blame my cold >_> ))
Back to top Go down
http://www.quizilla.com/user/minoushje/
Zen | The Lawyer
Zen | The Lawyer

PostSubject: Re: ☆ First Official Akatsuki Party ☆   ☆ First Official Akatsuki Party ☆ - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 20, 2009 6:45 am

Zen, in a vain attempt to find Zumi, had gotten herself hopelessly lost.

She found herself in a dark corridor with very little lighting.

"Ho shit."

Being slightly inebriated, near powerless, and in an unfamiliar place? D-i-s-a-s-t-e-r.
Back to top Go down
Zumi
Medical Nin
Medical Nin
Zumi

PostSubject: Re: ☆ First Official Akatsuki Party ☆   ☆ First Official Akatsuki Party ☆ - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 20, 2009 2:27 pm

[[MY BUTT ACHES. Damn wooden stairs ;w;]]

Zumi raised her eyebrows and shrugged as Tobi turned around, unbuttoned her soiled shirt and pulled the other on, grimacing at the fact that the black shirt she wore was quite large and covered the skirt she wore.

She shrugged and fingered the bloody blouse she held in her hands, "Thank you, Tobi-kun..." She paused looking around once more, "Do you have a laundry room around? I'd like to try to get the stain out..."

Unbeknown to her, two people were trying to find her... and getting lost in the process.
Back to top Go down
Chunin
Chunin

PostSubject: Re: ☆ First Official Akatsuki Party ☆   ☆ First Official Akatsuki Party ☆ - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 20, 2009 3:42 pm

Deidara wrote:
His brows ruffled further, "Well, that means we're both hearing things."

He glanced out into the lounge and noticed it was barren, besides Pein... who he didn't really want to confront at the moment. "Oh, shit, they all went off to explore, yeah..." he groaned angrily, rubbing his eyes. "And we expanded! And installed new security measures..."

"Apparently so. Also, kudos on the expanding." The girl grinned.

Her hand reached for the can of whipped cream sitting on the counter next to her and resulted in Deidara with a face of whipped cream.

Paige laughed and turned back to her sundae to resume the consumption of it.
Back to top Go down
Deidara
Deidara

PostSubject: Re: ☆ First Official Akatsuki Party ☆   ☆ First Official Akatsuki Party ☆ - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 20, 2009 3:54 pm

"Thanks, yeah..." he ran his hands over his face. He half-grimaced, half grinned. "I'm going to take a shower..." He stood and left Paige to eat her sundae, basically jamming himself into his bathroom and rinsing off his hair and face in the shower, clothes still on.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ☆ First Official Akatsuki Party ☆   ☆ First Official Akatsuki Party ☆ - Page 11 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

☆ First Official Akatsuki Party ☆
Page 11 of 16Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 16  Next