HMA
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HMA

Those interested of the bondage and molesting of Hidan...welcome. =w=

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Classic Project Dvdrip 1 Link
☆ First Official Akatsuki Party ☆ - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 19, 2013 8:22 am by 

» Videos Gratis De Enanos Follandose A Gay Y Homosexuales En 3gp
☆ First Official Akatsuki Party ☆ - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 19, 2013 7:55 am by 

» Codigo Autocad 2014
☆ First Official Akatsuki Party ☆ - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 19, 2013 3:48 am by 

» Are people still checking this site?
☆ First Official Akatsuki Party ☆ - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 28, 2010 9:04 pm by Rayne Kinatamaru

» My turn now...
☆ First Official Akatsuki Party ☆ - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 28, 2010 2:26 pm by NiaKira19

» Hidan's English Voice Confirmed...EPIC FAIL!
☆ First Official Akatsuki Party ☆ - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 28, 2010 12:22 pm by NiaKira19

» New Topic!
☆ First Official Akatsuki Party ☆ - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 28, 2010 12:19 pm by NiaKira19

» ...............I cannot think of a good title...................
☆ First Official Akatsuki Party ☆ - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 28, 2010 12:13 pm by NiaKira19

» ... I'm gonna phail. -_-
☆ First Official Akatsuki Party ☆ - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 10, 2010 11:47 pm by Rayne Kinatamaru

Forum
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 44 on Thu Dec 19, 2013 8:21 am
Top posters
Saikoukage | Roy
☆ First Official Akatsuki Party ☆ - Page 15 I_vote_lcap☆ First Official Akatsuki Party ☆ - Page 15 I_voting_bar☆ First Official Akatsuki Party ☆ - Page 15 I_vote_rcap 
Minoushje
☆ First Official Akatsuki Party ☆ - Page 15 I_vote_lcap☆ First Official Akatsuki Party ☆ - Page 15 I_voting_bar☆ First Official Akatsuki Party ☆ - Page 15 I_vote_rcap 
Himokage | Cooky
Paige| Cooky's Right Hand
Zen | The Lawyer
Nena
Nikki | Treasurer
Sasuke
Zumi
Blueberry996

☆ First Official Akatsuki Party ☆

Go down 
+12
Sasuke
Kirai
The Good Boy
Kisame
Kakuzu
Hidan
Zen | The Lawyer
Nena
Saikoukage | Roy
Zumi
Deidara
16 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16  Next
AuthorMessage
Chunin
Chunin

☆ First Official Akatsuki Party ☆ - Page 15 Empty
PostSubject: Re: ☆ First Official Akatsuki Party ☆   ☆ First Official Akatsuki Party ☆ - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 26, 2009 6:13 pm

She nodde, mumbling something like, "Yea..sure...dream.."

She felt like a kid the way she'd burried her face but it made her feel a little calmer.
Back to top Go down
http://www.quizilla.com/user/mezalayla/
Deidara
Pyromaniac :: Akatsuki
Deidara

PostSubject: Re: ☆ First Official Akatsuki Party ☆   ☆ First Official Akatsuki Party ☆ - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 26, 2009 6:18 pm

((I NU. D: Though I wasn't going to do any stripping... hopefully? I kinda already have xDD Lol new post made for party only? No lovefests? =\))

"Care to tell me what it was about, huh?" He asked, tilting his head.
Back to top Go down
Chunin
Chunin

PostSubject: Re: ☆ First Official Akatsuki Party ☆   ☆ First Official Akatsuki Party ☆ - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 26, 2009 6:23 pm

Paige shook her head. "It's nothing..."

Her voice was low. She slowly lifted her head from his chest and wipped her eyes. The girl then rested her head in the crook of his neck, breathing softly.
Back to top Go down
Zen | The Lawyer
Persuasive One :: Lawyer
Zen | The Lawyer

PostSubject: Re: ☆ First Official Akatsuki Party ☆   ☆ First Official Akatsuki Party ☆ - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 26, 2009 6:24 pm

((Me neither- I was going to intoxicate Itachi and make HIM strip. How about you shake Tobi, meet up with me, and we'll find the smexy Uchiha?))
Back to top Go down
http://www.quizilla.com/user/thegoldenage25/profile/
Zumi
Medical Nin
Medical Nin
Zumi

PostSubject: Re: ☆ First Official Akatsuki Party ☆   ☆ First Official Akatsuki Party ☆ - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 26, 2009 6:29 pm

((How the heck do I shake off a cunning jillion-year old man who knows the lair better than the back of his hand? D8))

"Well!" Zumi announced, scooting away from Tobi. "I'm going to find Zen... thanks for letting me borrow this, Tobi-kun. I'll return it."

She made an about face and walked swiftly out of the laundry room, anxious to leave the odd, cheerful man-boy well enough alone.
Back to top Go down
Deidara
Deidara

PostSubject: Re: ☆ First Official Akatsuki Party ☆   ☆ First Official Akatsuki Party ☆ - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 26, 2009 6:30 pm

Deidara laid a tired hand on her back, yawning. He wouldn't force her to tell him, no matter how much it bothered him.

Soon enough, he was also asleep.
Back to top Go down
Chunin
Chunin

PostSubject: Re: ☆ First Official Akatsuki Party ☆   ☆ First Official Akatsuki Party ☆ - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 26, 2009 6:31 pm

The girl could feel him sleeping and so she slowly climbed off of him to go to the kitchen. No way was she getting back to sleep.

She got herself a coffee, letting Deidara sleep. God only knows he needed it.
Back to top Go down
Zen | The Lawyer
Zen | The Lawyer

PostSubject: Re: ☆ First Official Akatsuki Party ☆   ☆ First Official Akatsuki Party ☆ - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 26, 2009 6:33 pm

((....Like that. XD))

"Zu-miiii......"

Where was she? It had been quite a while since she had last seen her

Last edited by Zen | The Lawyer on Mon Oct 26, 2009 6:45 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : I forgoteded my color.)
Back to top Go down
Zumi
Medical Nin
Medical Nin
Zumi

PostSubject: Re: ☆ First Official Akatsuki Party ☆   ☆ First Official Akatsuki Party ☆ - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 26, 2009 6:38 pm

"ZEENNNNNNNN!!" Zumi screeched, running towards the voice. The familiar teen blonde came into view and Zumi took a running jump and tackled her. "I thought I'd lost you~" She mock-sobbed, laughing.

((Dear God; Jordan Sparks is on the radio. -.- *Immediately changes it*))
Back to top Go down
Zen | The Lawyer
Zen | The Lawyer

PostSubject: Re: ☆ First Official Akatsuki Party ☆   ☆ First Official Akatsuki Party ☆ - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 26, 2009 6:48 pm

((Blech~))

"ZUMI!" Zen matched the other girl's fake sobs.

Once they had both subsided into giggles, Zen wiped her eyes of the tears of mirth that had formed there.

"....Let's find Itachi, want to
?"
Back to top Go down
Zumi
Medical Nin
Medical Nin
Zumi

PostSubject: Re: ☆ First Official Akatsuki Party ☆   ☆ First Official Akatsuki Party ☆ - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 26, 2009 6:52 pm

"OH JAH! JAH!" She pumped her fists excitedly. "Lemme drink some coffee." She ran into the kitchen and picked up the thermos Paige had abandoned, draining it.

She wiped her mouth, "Ah... Now I'm ready. Oh yeah~" She jogged in place, determination wrinkling her brow.
Back to top Go down
Zen | The Lawyer
Zen | The Lawyer

PostSubject: Re: ☆ First Official Akatsuki Party ☆   ☆ First Official Akatsuki Party ☆ - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 26, 2009 6:54 pm

((Shall you message Cooky, or shall I?))

Zen grinned and slid the now-emptier rum bottle behind her back.

"Lessee....if I were the one of the hottest things on two legs, where would I be...?"
Back to top Go down
Zumi
Medical Nin
Medical Nin
Zumi

PostSubject: Re: ☆ First Official Akatsuki Party ☆   ☆ First Official Akatsuki Party ☆ - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 26, 2009 7:07 pm

"IN THE SHOWER!" She shouted quite loudly, grinning. At least she didn't have a nosebleed this time.

Caffeine had been... a bad idea.

((Gotta do the dishes; it'll take 15 mins tops -.- BRB~!))
Back to top Go down
Zen | The Lawyer
Zen | The Lawyer

PostSubject: Re: ☆ First Official Akatsuki Party ☆   ☆ First Official Akatsuki Party ☆ - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 26, 2009 7:12 pm

((Kay. I'll message Cooky while you're gone~))

Zen blushed.

"The shower.....heheheheheh....that'd mean he's naked."

She grinned widely.

"Let's go see."
Back to top Go down
Zumi
Medical Nin
Medical Nin
Zumi

PostSubject: Re: ☆ First Official Akatsuki Party ☆   ☆ First Official Akatsuki Party ☆ - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 26, 2009 7:33 pm

((I'm back 8D))

"Nekkid Itachi-kun..." She tittered off excitedly, a weird gleam in her eyes.
Back to top Go down
Zen | The Lawyer
Zen | The Lawyer

PostSubject: Re: ☆ First Official Akatsuki Party ☆   ☆ First Official Akatsuki Party ☆ - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 26, 2009 7:36 pm

Zen's grin was getting more and more foolish.

"The bathroom's that way," she pointed dreamily.
Back to top Go down
Zumi
Medical Nin
Medical Nin
Zumi

PostSubject: Re: ☆ First Official Akatsuki Party ☆   ☆ First Official Akatsuki Party ☆ - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 26, 2009 7:50 pm

"LET US TREK ONWARD!" Zumi sang in an uncharacteristically opera-like voice, tromping down the hallway.
Back to top Go down
Zen | The Lawyer
Zen | The Lawyer

PostSubject: Re: ☆ First Official Akatsuki Party ☆   ☆ First Official Akatsuki Party ☆ - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 26, 2009 7:56 pm

Zen giggled and followed.

When they reached the bathroom door, she put her ear to it.

"It's no good, the water's not running."
Back to top Go down
Zumi
Medical Nin
Medical Nin
Zumi

PostSubject: Re: ☆ First Official Akatsuki Party ☆   ☆ First Official Akatsuki Party ☆ - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 26, 2009 7:57 pm

Zumi shrugged, kinda slap happy. "Well... he might be in a towel~!" she sang tauntingly, hand on the doorknob.
Back to top Go down
Zen | The Lawyer
Zen | The Lawyer

PostSubject: Re: ☆ First Official Akatsuki Party ☆   ☆ First Official Akatsuki Party ☆ - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 26, 2009 8:01 pm

"Perhaps...."

Zen nudged the door open slightly and peered in so that Zumi's young eyes wouldn't be scarred if someone was actually naked in there.

"....EEP!"

She closed the door quickly and pulled Zumi down the hall.

"Okay....not Itachi."
Back to top Go down
Kirai
Chunin
Chunin
Kirai

PostSubject: Re: ☆ First Official Akatsuki Party ☆   ☆ First Official Akatsuki Party ☆ - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 26, 2009 9:21 pm

Kirai swaggered down the halls, slighty UBERLY tipsy and singing Jingle Bells. No, she hadn't been drinking alcohal... Something you should know about Kirai, she can get drunk on just about anything that isn't water, coffee or tea. Don't ask her why, she just does.

And in a room a few doors back, you'd find it littered with pop bottles...oh, okay...and one teeny shot glass she had >w>

She spotted Zen and Zumi, stumbling over and hearing them, "Oh~ You're trying to find Ita-kun?!? He's taking shower-" She turned around and pointed down the hall, "THAT way." She declared, grinning at the two.
Back to top Go down
http://www.quizilla.com/user/BowlsOfJoy/
Minoushje
ANBU
ANBU
Minoushje

PostSubject: Re: ☆ First Official Akatsuki Party ☆   ☆ First Official Akatsuki Party ☆ - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 27, 2009 1:46 am

Zumi wrote:
((How the heck do I shake off a cunning jillion-year old man who knows the lair better than the back of his hand? D8))

"Well!" Zumi announced, scooting away from Tobi. "I'm going to find Zen... thanks for letting me borrow this, Tobi-kun. I'll return it."

She made an about face and walked swiftly out of the laundry room, anxious to leave the odd, cheerful man-boy well enough alone.

"Oi Zumi..." Minoushje said as she raised her hand but the girl had already disappeared from the room.
She placed her hands in her sides.
"Well... isn't that nice... leave me standing here alone with a masked criminal with the mental stability of a four year old." She muttered, unknowning of the true personality of the S-ranked criminal.

((You know masked criminals are never a good sign... I never watch horrors but isn't the creeper from Halloween masked?))
Back to top Go down
http://www.quizilla.com/user/minoushje/
Zen | The Lawyer
Zen | The Lawyer

PostSubject: Re: ☆ First Official Akatsuki Party ☆   ☆ First Official Akatsuki Party ☆ - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 27, 2009 7:50 am

"C'mon, Zumi!" Zen chirped as she dragged her down the hallway at which Kirai had pointed.

"Oh, fair warning, young'un," she called back over her shoulder, "Unless you fancy seeing a plant man in the nude, don't open that door!"

((....I can say that seeing as I am Zetsu. xP))
Back to top Go down
Zumi
Medical Nin
Medical Nin
Zumi

PostSubject: Re: ☆ First Official Akatsuki Party ☆   ☆ First Official Akatsuki Party ☆ - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 27, 2009 2:53 pm

Zumi bolted for the door, foaming "Oh...." She began laughing very hard for no apparent reason. Tears sprung up in her eyes and she started rolling around, she was laughing so hard.

"Can't... BREATHE!" She gasped, face scrunched up with pain and laughter. "It hurts....."

She took several very deep breaths before looking up at Zen, wiping her eyes. "Aha... LET US GO. ONWARD!" She grasped Zen's hand and pulled her in the direction Kirai had pointed, forgetting that the redhead was intoxicated off.... some unknown substance.

((Why are the Akatsuki members taking showers while hormonal teenages girls are on the prowl? D:))
Back to top Go down
Zen | The Lawyer
Zen | The Lawyer

PostSubject: Re: ☆ First Official Akatsuki Party ☆   ☆ First Official Akatsuki Party ☆ - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 27, 2009 3:03 pm

((.....I dunno.))

Zen let herself be pulled along. The hallway was starting to get dark, so she lit a small coil of fire and curled it around her arm.

"....."

"I think Kirai may have been misguided...."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ☆ First Official Akatsuki Party ☆   ☆ First Official Akatsuki Party ☆ - Page 15 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

☆ First Official Akatsuki Party ☆
Page 15 of 16Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16  Next