HMA
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HMA

Those interested of the bondage and molesting of Hidan...welcome. =w=

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Classic Project Dvdrip 1 Link
Oh Pineapple head~ :D - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 19, 2013 8:22 am by 

» Videos Gratis De Enanos Follandose A Gay Y Homosexuales En 3gp
Oh Pineapple head~ :D - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 19, 2013 7:55 am by 

» Codigo Autocad 2014
Oh Pineapple head~ :D - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 19, 2013 3:48 am by 

» Are people still checking this site?
Oh Pineapple head~ :D - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 28, 2010 9:04 pm by Rayne Kinatamaru

» My turn now...
Oh Pineapple head~ :D - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 28, 2010 2:26 pm by NiaKira19

» Hidan's English Voice Confirmed...EPIC FAIL!
Oh Pineapple head~ :D - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 28, 2010 12:22 pm by NiaKira19

» New Topic!
Oh Pineapple head~ :D - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 28, 2010 12:19 pm by NiaKira19

» ...............I cannot think of a good title...................
Oh Pineapple head~ :D - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 28, 2010 12:13 pm by NiaKira19

» ... I'm gonna phail. -_-
Oh Pineapple head~ :D - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 10, 2010 11:47 pm by Rayne Kinatamaru

Forum
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 44 on Thu Dec 19, 2013 8:21 am
Top posters
Saikoukage | Roy
Oh Pineapple head~ :D - Page 3 I_vote_lcapOh Pineapple head~ :D - Page 3 I_voting_barOh Pineapple head~ :D - Page 3 I_vote_rcap 
Minoushje
Oh Pineapple head~ :D - Page 3 I_vote_lcapOh Pineapple head~ :D - Page 3 I_voting_barOh Pineapple head~ :D - Page 3 I_vote_rcap 
Himokage | Cooky
Paige| Cooky's Right Hand
Zen | The Lawyer
Nena
Nikki | Treasurer
Sasuke
Zumi
Blueberry996

Oh Pineapple head~ :D

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 10, 11, 12  Next
AuthorMessage
Saikoukage | Roy
Puppeteer :: Saikoukage
Saikoukage | Roy

Oh Pineapple head~ :D - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Oh Pineapple head~ :D   Oh Pineapple head~ :D - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 04, 2009 9:14 pm

"Then outside we sit~" She said, smiling and waiting for the ramen.

"Heh...pretty good? Psht...you better feel amazing that I can back." Roy added smirking and laughing.
Back to top Go down
http://www.quizilla.com/user/grimmjownii
Too Troublesome

Too Troublesome

PostSubject: Re: Oh Pineapple head~ :D   Oh Pineapple head~ :D - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 04, 2009 9:22 pm

He nodded at Roy, grinning, "Okay."

He chuckled, "Oh, my mistake. It's amazing to have you back, Roy." He smirked down at Roy.
Back to top Go down
Saikoukage | Roy
Saikoukage | Roy

PostSubject: Re: Oh Pineapple head~ :D   Oh Pineapple head~ :D - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 04, 2009 9:29 pm

As they grabbed their ramen and headed outside, she flipped a bit of her hair. "Damn right it's amazing to have me right...biznitch." She said, grinning and shaking her head.
Back to top Go down
Too Troublesome

Too Troublesome

PostSubject: Re: Oh Pineapple head~ :D   Oh Pineapple head~ :D - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 04, 2009 9:32 pm

He shook his head, laughing at Roy, "Did you really just say 'biznitch', Roy?"
Back to top Go down
Saikoukage | Roy
Saikoukage | Roy

PostSubject: Re: Oh Pineapple head~ :D   Oh Pineapple head~ :D - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 04, 2009 9:35 pm

Roy lifted a finger, "YUP. I say that, hoe and....coolio." She said, grinning a bit. "Got a problem with mah speech?" She asked as the two of them sat down.
Back to top Go down
Too Troublesome

Too Troublesome

PostSubject: Re: Oh Pineapple head~ :D   Oh Pineapple head~ :D - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 04, 2009 9:40 pm

He smirked, "What if I said I do have a problem with your speech. Would you punish me or something?"
Back to top Go down
Saikoukage | Roy
Saikoukage | Roy

PostSubject: Re: Oh Pineapple head~ :D   Oh Pineapple head~ :D - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 04, 2009 9:52 pm

"Maybe~" Roy replied, grinning. "Might have to like...pay for all of my meals for everytime I'm here..." She said, glancing at him.
Back to top Go down
Too Troublesome

Too Troublesome

PostSubject: Re: Oh Pineapple head~ :D   Oh Pineapple head~ :D - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 04, 2009 9:54 pm

"That's punishing my wallet more than it's punishing me." He ruffled Roy's hair, "As long as I still have money in my wallet, I'll pay for any meal you want here....within reason, of course."
Back to top Go down
Saikoukage | Roy
Saikoukage | Roy

PostSubject: Re: Oh Pineapple head~ :D   Oh Pineapple head~ :D - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 04, 2009 9:59 pm

Roy smiled, "Thankies~...But I still have to think of a way to punish you....maybe...take away your Shogi boards?" She said, munching on a bit of ramen.
Back to top Go down
Too Troublesome

Too Troublesome

PostSubject: Re: Oh Pineapple head~ :D   Oh Pineapple head~ :D - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 04, 2009 10:01 pm

"Not the Shogi boards." He shook his head at Roy, "I'd rather sleep anyway." He slurped some of the ramen noodles.
Back to top Go down
Saikoukage | Roy
Saikoukage | Roy

PostSubject: Re: Oh Pineapple head~ :D   Oh Pineapple head~ :D - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 04, 2009 10:05 pm

"Alrighty...then Ima just take over your bed. Make you get an uncomfortable sleep on the GROUND!" She said, pointing her chopsticks at him.
Back to top Go down
Too Troublesome

Too Troublesome

PostSubject: Re: Oh Pineapple head~ :D   Oh Pineapple head~ :D - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 04, 2009 10:08 pm

He raised an eyebrow at Roy, noodles still hanging from his mouth. He slurped them and shook his head, slightly smirking, "Then I'd just have to sleep on you."
Back to top Go down
Saikoukage | Roy
Saikoukage | Roy

PostSubject: Re: Oh Pineapple head~ :D   Oh Pineapple head~ :D - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 04, 2009 10:22 pm

Roy choked a bit on her ramen and looked at him. "I'd kick your ass off the bed." She said, grinning. "Well...if you tried to hog it that is..." She added, shrugging a bit.

Does...this idiot have no shame?
Back to top Go down
Too Troublesome

Too Troublesome

PostSubject: Re: Oh Pineapple head~ :D   Oh Pineapple head~ :D - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 04, 2009 10:24 pm

He blinked at Roy, "You'd seriously let me try to sleep on you as long as I didn't hog the bed? Geez, Roy..."

He shook his head, slurping more ramen.
Back to top Go down
Saikoukage | Roy
Saikoukage | Roy

PostSubject: Re: Oh Pineapple head~ :D   Oh Pineapple head~ :D - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 04, 2009 10:27 pm

Roy shrugged, "I honestly don't care if people sleep on me...as long as they don't try anything...I'm good." She said, shutting her eyes and sipping some more noodles.
Back to top Go down
Too Troublesome

Too Troublesome

PostSubject: Re: Oh Pineapple head~ :D   Oh Pineapple head~ :D - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 04, 2009 10:31 pm

Shikamaru nodded, "Well, you know I wouldn't try anything. I'm just not that type of guy."
Back to top Go down
Saikoukage | Roy
Saikoukage | Roy

PostSubject: Re: Oh Pineapple head~ :D   Oh Pineapple head~ :D - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 04, 2009 10:39 pm

Roy nodded, "Yup...I know you aren't..." She said, grinning a bit. "...It's...so weird that Naruto isn't here...you know?"
Back to top Go down
Too Troublesome

Too Troublesome

PostSubject: Re: Oh Pineapple head~ :D   Oh Pineapple head~ :D - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 04, 2009 10:42 pm

He looked around, "It is pretty strange that he isn't here...this is his favorite ramen stand."
Back to top Go down
Saikoukage | Roy
Saikoukage | Roy

PostSubject: Re: Oh Pineapple head~ :D   Oh Pineapple head~ :D - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 04, 2009 10:45 pm

"I bet....he'll come running up just as we're about to leave..." She said, laughing a bit. "So...what are we gonna do after food? Sleep?" She asked, grinning slightly.
Back to top Go down
Too Troublesome

Too Troublesome

PostSubject: Re: Oh Pineapple head~ :D   Oh Pineapple head~ :D - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 04, 2009 10:46 pm

He shrugged, grinning down at Roy, "Unless you have something else you want to do."
Back to top Go down
Saikoukage | Roy
Saikoukage | Roy

PostSubject: Re: Oh Pineapple head~ :D   Oh Pineapple head~ :D - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 04, 2009 10:52 pm

Roy shrugged, yawning a bit, "Not...really. I came here to relax and get away...and sleeping...is a form of both." She said, grinning up at him. "Ah! We can say hi to Nikki too!" She said, smiling a bit
Back to top Go down
Too Troublesome

Too Troublesome

PostSubject: Re: Oh Pineapple head~ :D   Oh Pineapple head~ :D - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 04, 2009 10:57 pm

He nodded, but then he got a slightly confused look in his eyes, "You know...it might have been from whatever gave me amnesia...but I don't remember ever really introducing you to Nikki..." e shook his head, "Oh well, I'm sure you two met around the village sometime when I wasn't around, right?"
Back to top Go down
Saikoukage | Roy
Saikoukage | Roy

PostSubject: Re: Oh Pineapple head~ :D   Oh Pineapple head~ :D - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 04, 2009 10:59 pm

Roy twitched a bit, "Y-Yeah. I don't remember where it was...but I met her and I wanna say hi again! She said she was related to you or something..." She said, mentally cursing herself for saying anything that could give away the HMA.
Back to top Go down
Too Troublesome

Too Troublesome

PostSubject: Re: Oh Pineapple head~ :D   Oh Pineapple head~ :D - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 04, 2009 11:03 pm

He looked up at the sky, "I guess it could happen in a town like this...although, do you know Blue Uzumaki? She couldn't tell me how she and Nikki met....so, I'm really wondering how Nikki's been making so many new friends..." He shook his head, looking over at Roy, "I might just be over thinking again, but I think there might be something Nikki doesn't want me to know about her."
Back to top Go down
Saikoukage | Roy
Saikoukage | Roy

PostSubject: Re: Oh Pineapple head~ :D   Oh Pineapple head~ :D - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 04, 2009 11:05 pm

"Ah...Yeah, I know Blue. Such a cutie..." She said, smiling a bit.

"Well, you have to remember...she's a teenage girl...we like to keep some things to ourselves...I know I've not been completely honest with my brother..." She said, trailing off a bit.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Oh Pineapple head~ :D   Oh Pineapple head~ :D - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Oh Pineapple head~ :D
Page 3 of 12Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 10, 11, 12  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
HMA :: RP Time~ :: Konoha :: Around Town-
Jump to: