HMA
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HMA

Those interested of the bondage and molesting of Hidan...welcome. =w=

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Classic Project Dvdrip 1 Link
Oh Pineapple head~ :D I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 19, 2013 8:22 am by 

» Videos Gratis De Enanos Follandose A Gay Y Homosexuales En 3gp
Oh Pineapple head~ :D I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 19, 2013 7:55 am by 

» Codigo Autocad 2014
Oh Pineapple head~ :D I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 19, 2013 3:48 am by 

» Are people still checking this site?
Oh Pineapple head~ :D I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 28, 2010 9:04 pm by Rayne Kinatamaru

» My turn now...
Oh Pineapple head~ :D I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 28, 2010 2:26 pm by NiaKira19

» Hidan's English Voice Confirmed...EPIC FAIL!
Oh Pineapple head~ :D I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 28, 2010 12:22 pm by NiaKira19

» New Topic!
Oh Pineapple head~ :D I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 28, 2010 12:19 pm by NiaKira19

» ...............I cannot think of a good title...................
Oh Pineapple head~ :D I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 28, 2010 12:13 pm by NiaKira19

» ... I'm gonna phail. -_-
Oh Pineapple head~ :D I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 10, 2010 11:47 pm by Rayne Kinatamaru

Forum
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 44 on Thu Dec 19, 2013 8:21 am
Top posters
Saikoukage | Roy
Oh Pineapple head~ :D I_vote_lcapOh Pineapple head~ :D I_voting_barOh Pineapple head~ :D I_vote_rcap 
Minoushje
Oh Pineapple head~ :D I_vote_lcapOh Pineapple head~ :D I_voting_barOh Pineapple head~ :D I_vote_rcap 
Himokage | Cooky
Paige| Cooky's Right Hand
Zen | The Lawyer
Nena
Nikki | Treasurer
Sasuke
Zumi
Blueberry996

Oh Pineapple head~ :D

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12  Next
AuthorMessage
Saikoukage | Roy
Puppeteer :: Saikoukage
Saikoukage | Roy

Oh Pineapple head~ :D Empty
PostSubject: Oh Pineapple head~ :D   Oh Pineapple head~ :D I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 29, 2009 9:35 am

Roy walked around, searching for a certain lazy ninja who was her best friend...well, that was before she left the village. "Hm...I bet the butt munch doesn't even remember me..." She says, sighing and scratching the back of her head a bit.

"Oh well! If he doesn't remember me Ima have to beat it into him!" She shouts happily, smiling.
Back to top Go down
http://www.quizilla.com/user/grimmjownii
Too Troublesome

Too Troublesome

PostSubject: Re: Oh Pineapple head~ :D   Oh Pineapple head~ :D I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 29, 2009 9:42 pm

Shikamaru was sitting under a tree near the park with his eyes closed and his hands behind his head.

These days have been really busy around Konoha...I wonder why all of these girls have been coming around here...

He yawned, scratching the back of his head and opening one eye. "Oi, Roy...do you know more about this than I do?"
Back to top Go down
Saikoukage | Roy
Saikoukage | Roy

PostSubject: Re: Oh Pineapple head~ :D   Oh Pineapple head~ :D I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 29, 2009 9:48 pm

Roy pauses and slowly turns to Shikamaru, a grin splitting her face. "Heh...Score." She muttered, dashing over and planting herself on his lap with a 'thud'.

"Hiya! Been a long time buddy~." She said cheerfully. "And...do I know more about what than you do?" She asks, raising an eyebrow.
Back to top Go down
Too Troublesome

Too Troublesome

PostSubject: Re: Oh Pineapple head~ :D   Oh Pineapple head~ :D I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 29, 2009 9:54 pm

He slightly sighed, running his fingers through his hair, "About all of these girls showing up recently. They were all away for a while, and now they're all coming back....so, do you know what made them all come back?"

He shook his head, "And I'm sorry, Roy. For a while, it seemed like everyone around the village forgot all about you, and Nikki, and all of the other girls who left for a while..." He slightly frowned, "And I still barely remember what you and I used to do when we hung out...it's like all of those memories are being repressed or something..."
Back to top Go down
Saikoukage | Roy
Saikoukage | Roy

PostSubject: Re: Oh Pineapple head~ :D   Oh Pineapple head~ :D I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 29, 2009 10:00 pm

"Ohohoh....Got it. And...." Roy paused a bit, sweatdropping. "O-Of course I don't know what brought everyone back. Uhm...maybe they got the same idea as me to...hang out with old friends?" She asked, scratching the back of her head.

"...You've GOT to be kidding me? Even freakin Sasuke forgot about me..." She muttered, glaring a bit. "When I find out what made your memories be repressed or whatever...there is going to be hell to pay. No...freaking joke." She said, pure anger in her voice.
Back to top Go down
Too Troublesome

Too Troublesome

PostSubject: Re: Oh Pineapple head~ :D   Oh Pineapple head~ :D I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 29, 2009 10:10 pm

Shikamaru raised his eyebrow at Roy, "You're a horrible liar..." He sighed, "I understand...it must be a secret, then."

He rested his head against the tree, "It really bothers me, you know...It's so troublesome to forget about my friendship with you...and to forget Nikki...I can't believe I forgot about her until she tripped on me in the forest." His hands slightly clenched into fists, "I feel helpless about this whole situation. I don't even know anyone with enough power to cause something as drastic as repressing the memories of an entire village."
Back to top Go down
Saikoukage | Roy
Saikoukage | Roy

PostSubject: Re: Oh Pineapple head~ :D   Oh Pineapple head~ :D I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 29, 2009 10:15 pm

Roy laughed nervously a bit before quieting down.

"..." Roy was quiet for a moment before looking down. Slowly, she wrapped her arms around Shikamaru's waist and hugged him. "...I don't know either...but I do know...because of Sasuke...that if we try and go over things from the past...your memories will slowly come back." Roy said, hiding her face against his chest.

Okay, now it was starting to bother her that she was being forgotten. And to hear that the other girls were being forgotten as well, it made it so much harder to deal with.
Back to top Go down
Too Troublesome

Too Troublesome

PostSubject: Re: Oh Pineapple head~ :D   Oh Pineapple head~ :D I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 29, 2009 10:26 pm

Shikamaru wasn't sure what to do at first when Roy hugged him, but then he placed his hand on her back, lightly hugging her back.

"Tell me one thing you remember really well...something we used to do almost every day..." He was intent on regaining at least one memory every day, if possible. It was really annoying him that he couldn't remember anything no matter how hard he tried.
Back to top Go down
Saikoukage | Roy
Saikoukage | Roy

PostSubject: Re: Oh Pineapple head~ :D   Oh Pineapple head~ :D I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 29, 2009 10:32 pm

Roy thought for a moment, but still didn't move.

"Well...I remember that I always wanted you to play with me...but you always fell asleep at the park. So, I would end up dumping water on you from the pond...and then falling asleep next to you. If that helps..." She says, glancing up at him with sad eyes.
Back to top Go down
Too Troublesome

Too Troublesome

PostSubject: Re: Oh Pineapple head~ :D   Oh Pineapple head~ :D I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 29, 2009 11:54 pm

Shikamaru closed his eyes, trying to remember. "I used to get really annoyed with you when you did that..." He looked down into Roy's sad eyes, "But I could never stay annoyed at you when you fell asleep by my side..."

He sighed, looking up at the clouds, "Well...that's a start, I guess..." He ruffled Roy's hair, "One step at a time, eh?" A small grin tugged at the corners of his mouth.
Back to top Go down
Saikoukage | Roy
Saikoukage | Roy

PostSubject: Re: Oh Pineapple head~ :D   Oh Pineapple head~ :D I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 30, 2009 1:23 am

Roy grinned a bit and nodded, "Heheh...it is..." She said, turning her head a bit and looking out at the horizon.

"We can keep trying...little by little...I just hope whenever I get around to finding Kiba and Shino....the memories of everyone will be back..." She says, glancing up at him. "But until then.....I can honestly say that I'm freakin happy to be back...and to see everyone again. Mostly for a few people...you included." Roy added, scratching the back of her head.
Back to top Go down
Too Troublesome

Too Troublesome

PostSubject: Re: Oh Pineapple head~ :D   Oh Pineapple head~ :D I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 30, 2009 3:33 pm

Shikamaru grinned down at Roy, "As soon as all of my memories come back, I'll be able to tell you that I missed you while you were gone."

He slightly sighed, "But, for now, I'll just say that it's good to see you again."
Back to top Go down
Saikoukage | Roy
Saikoukage | Roy

PostSubject: Re: Oh Pineapple head~ :D   Oh Pineapple head~ :D I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 30, 2009 4:04 pm

"Until then...what the hell should we do to pass the time?" She asked, laughing a bit and poking him in the stomach.

Honestly, she couldn't wait for everyone to get their memories back...maybe that's when she'd be able to tell everyone what really happened back then...
Back to top Go down
Too Troublesome

Too Troublesome

PostSubject: Re: Oh Pineapple head~ :D   Oh Pineapple head~ :D I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 30, 2009 4:12 pm

Shikamaru raised an eyebrow at Roy, and let out a small chuckle when she poked his stomach. "I'm not ticklish, you know."

He shrugged his shoulders, "What do you want to do, though?" Yawning, he stretched his arms up.
Back to top Go down
Saikoukage | Roy
Saikoukage | Roy

PostSubject: Re: Oh Pineapple head~ :D   Oh Pineapple head~ :D I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 30, 2009 4:20 pm

Roy blinked, "I wasn't trying to tickle you....dummy." She said, rolling her eyes and grinning.

"Hm....maybe....we could go get something to eat? See if we can find anyone else?"
Back to top Go down
Too Troublesome

Too Troublesome

PostSubject: Re: Oh Pineapple head~ :D   Oh Pineapple head~ :D I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 30, 2009 9:23 pm

Shikamaru nodded, picking Roy up as he stood up. "Who do you want to look for? I haven't really seen anyone around recently..." He placed Roy's feet on the ground and let go of her.

"But, where do you want to eat? It'll be my treat."
Back to top Go down
Saikoukage | Roy
Saikoukage | Roy

PostSubject: Re: Oh Pineapple head~ :D   Oh Pineapple head~ :D I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 30, 2009 10:01 pm

Roy steadied herself, seeing as she was a total klutz 99% of the time and sighed. "Hm...I kinda wanna see Shino...or Naruto. You know, I've been back...and not talked to Naruto once." She said, chuckling a bit.

"...Dan..go? O-Or...tacos?...Somehow magically?"
Back to top Go down
Too Troublesome

Too Troublesome

PostSubject: Re: Oh Pineapple head~ :D   Oh Pineapple head~ :D I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 30, 2009 11:03 pm

Shikamaru shrugged, "I haven't really seen him around that much, lately. Then again, I haven't been to the Ramen stand for a while."

He nodded at Roy, slightly smiling, "If you want it, I'll buy it...as long as it's food." He chuckled at his statement, not knowing if it was actually funny or not.
Back to top Go down
Saikoukage | Roy
Saikoukage | Roy

PostSubject: Re: Oh Pineapple head~ :D   Oh Pineapple head~ :D I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 30, 2009 11:18 pm

Roy sighed, "Heh...awesome. And in that case....lets just go get ramen. It's been a long time since I went to Ichiraku's..." She said, laughing a bit.
Back to top Go down
Too Troublesome

Too Troublesome

PostSubject: Re: Oh Pineapple head~ :D   Oh Pineapple head~ :D I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 01, 2009 9:15 pm

"Sure." Shikamaru nodded at Roy, "Let's get going."

He shoved his hands in his pockets, walked a few steps, and turned around to wait for Roy to catch up.
Back to top Go down
Saikoukage | Roy
Saikoukage | Roy

PostSubject: Re: Oh Pineapple head~ :D   Oh Pineapple head~ :D I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 01, 2009 11:19 pm

Roy was currently looking down and smiling a bit, '....I'm so glad....that no one remembers back then...but I wish...they remembered me...' She thinks to herself....narrowing her eyes and walking up to where Shikamaru was waiting, still not saying anything.
Back to top Go down
Too Troublesome

Too Troublesome

PostSubject: Re: Oh Pineapple head~ :D   Oh Pineapple head~ :D I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 02, 2009 11:18 pm

Shikamaru sighed, "Oi...are you alright Roy? You look like you're thinking too much."

He glanced over at Roy, then up at the sky, waiting for her to say something.
Back to top Go down
Saikoukage | Roy
Saikoukage | Roy

PostSubject: Re: Oh Pineapple head~ :D   Oh Pineapple head~ :D I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 03, 2009 3:33 pm

Roy glances over, "Y-Yeah...I'm good. Just....thinking like you said." She said, scratching the back of her head. "Don't worry about it..." She adds, looking off.
Back to top Go down
Too Troublesome

Too Troublesome

PostSubject: Re: Oh Pineapple head~ :D   Oh Pineapple head~ :D I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 03, 2009 6:14 pm

Shikamaru glanced back over at Roy, "I can't help but worry." He sighed, "Especially because you're telling me not to....but you don't have to talk to me about it if you don't want to."
Back to top Go down
Saikoukage | Roy
Saikoukage | Roy

PostSubject: Re: Oh Pineapple head~ :D   Oh Pineapple head~ :D I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 03, 2009 11:06 pm

Roy scratched the back of her head, "Eheheh....thanks for understanding." She said, smiling a bit. "Heh...look...Ichiraku's~" She said, pointing.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Oh Pineapple head~ :D   Oh Pineapple head~ :D I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Oh Pineapple head~ :D
Page 1 of 12Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
HMA :: RP Time~ :: Konoha :: Around Town-
Jump to: