HMA
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HMA

Those interested of the bondage and molesting of Hidan...welcome. =w=

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Classic Project Dvdrip 1 Link
Oh Pineapple head~ :D - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 19, 2013 8:22 am by 

» Videos Gratis De Enanos Follandose A Gay Y Homosexuales En 3gp
Oh Pineapple head~ :D - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 19, 2013 7:55 am by 

» Codigo Autocad 2014
Oh Pineapple head~ :D - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 19, 2013 3:48 am by 

» Are people still checking this site?
Oh Pineapple head~ :D - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 28, 2010 9:04 pm by Rayne Kinatamaru

» My turn now...
Oh Pineapple head~ :D - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 28, 2010 2:26 pm by NiaKira19

» Hidan's English Voice Confirmed...EPIC FAIL!
Oh Pineapple head~ :D - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 28, 2010 12:22 pm by NiaKira19

» New Topic!
Oh Pineapple head~ :D - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 28, 2010 12:19 pm by NiaKira19

» ...............I cannot think of a good title...................
Oh Pineapple head~ :D - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 28, 2010 12:13 pm by NiaKira19

» ... I'm gonna phail. -_-
Oh Pineapple head~ :D - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 10, 2010 11:47 pm by Rayne Kinatamaru

Forum
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 44 on Thu Dec 19, 2013 8:21 am
Top posters
Saikoukage | Roy
Oh Pineapple head~ :D - Page 12 I_vote_lcapOh Pineapple head~ :D - Page 12 I_voting_barOh Pineapple head~ :D - Page 12 I_vote_rcap 
Minoushje
Oh Pineapple head~ :D - Page 12 I_vote_lcapOh Pineapple head~ :D - Page 12 I_voting_barOh Pineapple head~ :D - Page 12 I_vote_rcap 
Himokage | Cooky
Paige| Cooky's Right Hand
Zen | The Lawyer
Nena
Nikki | Treasurer
Sasuke
Zumi
Blueberry996

Oh Pineapple head~ :D

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12
AuthorMessage
Neji Hyuuga

Neji Hyuuga

Oh Pineapple head~ :D - Page 12 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Oh Pineapple head~ :D   Oh Pineapple head~ :D - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 24, 2009 11:35 pm

Neji twitched again, frowning. "If you ever did call me that...I would not talk to you for a while." He said, glancing down at her. "Anyways....we're almost there..."
Back to top Go down
Nikki | Treasurer

Nikki | Treasurer

Location : In my basement...reading Manga. @.@ So many to read before I can buy more!

PostSubject: Re: Oh Pineapple head~ :D   Oh Pineapple head~ :D - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 24, 2009 11:45 pm

Nikki stuck her tongue out, "Well then, it's really good that I don't use those kinds of nicknames." She slightly swings her's and Neji's arms, "I can't wait to get there~."
Back to top Go down
http://www.quizilla.com/user/EightRedRoses
Neji Hyuuga

Neji Hyuuga

PostSubject: Re: Oh Pineapple head~ :D   Oh Pineapple head~ :D - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 25, 2009 2:36 pm

Neji grinned, "How about you go ahead...and tell me how long you had to wait for me to get there at the speed that I'm walking?" He said, glancing at her.
Back to top Go down
Nikki | Treasurer

Nikki | Treasurer

Location : In my basement...reading Manga. @.@ So many to read before I can buy more!

PostSubject: Re: Oh Pineapple head~ :D   Oh Pineapple head~ :D - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 25, 2009 2:38 pm

She grinned up at him, "Kay~. See you when you get there." She lightly kissed his cheek and then vanished before Neji could even blink or react.

She sat in a tree near the training grounds, swinging her legs and counting, "One thousand one, one thousand two..."
Back to top Go down
Neji Hyuuga

Neji Hyuuga

PostSubject: Re: Oh Pineapple head~ :D   Oh Pineapple head~ :D - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 26, 2009 4:30 pm

A while later, Neji strolled up. With his hands in his pockets, he looked up into the tree in which Nikki was occupying. "So...? How long did it take for me to get here?" He asked, grinning slightly.
Back to top Go down
Nikki | Treasurer

Nikki | Treasurer

PostSubject: Re: Oh Pineapple head~ :D   Oh Pineapple head~ :D - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 26, 2009 4:34 pm

Nikki had been mumbling nubmers and blinked, "...hm? Oh, about ten minutes." She smiled down at him, swinging her legs, "I must be having a good day." She hopped out of the tree and landed on the ground on all four limbs like how a cat would land. She stood up, dusting herself off, "Or maybe it was the nap."
Back to top Go down
Neji Hyuuga

Neji Hyuuga

PostSubject: Re: Oh Pineapple head~ :D   Oh Pineapple head~ :D - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 27, 2009 12:03 am

Neji smiled, "It was probably the nap...you're always more energetic when you've just woken up." He said, glancing at her. "Very...graceful way of getting down."
Back to top Go down
Nikki | Treasurer

Nikki | Treasurer

PostSubject: Re: Oh Pineapple head~ :D   Oh Pineapple head~ :D - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 28, 2009 4:26 pm

She laughed nervously, "I learned that landing on all four of your limbs was much better than landing on just your legs...you're much less likely to sprain something in your leg, too." She twirled around, smiling, "But, then again, I learned it from watching some random people training. One of them jumped out of a tree, landed on all fours and then just kept going. The other one landed on his legs, hobbled around for a while, and had to slowly follow. Heehee~ Neither of them noticed that I was calculating their movements; they didn't even see me!"
Back to top Go down
Neji Hyuuga

Neji Hyuuga

PostSubject: Re: Oh Pineapple head~ :D   Oh Pineapple head~ :D - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 28, 2009 8:30 pm

Neji shook his head a bit. "Wouldn't expect anything less from a Nara.." He said, smiling. "How did you improve your speed?" He questioned, raising an eyebrow.
Back to top Go down
Nikki | Treasurer

Nikki | Treasurer

PostSubject: Re: Oh Pineapple head~ :D   Oh Pineapple head~ :D - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 28, 2009 9:14 pm

"Oh, that's an easy one." She tilted her head, "I just kept running farther and farther, and even added weights to my legs. Especially when I was out on my own. I'd always find myself being really scared in certain villages, so I'd run through them as fast as I could." She shrugged, smiling a bit, "I don't think there's any other way to go about it, you know?"
Back to top Go down
Neji Hyuuga

Neji Hyuuga

PostSubject: Re: Oh Pineapple head~ :D   Oh Pineapple head~ :D - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 29, 2009 4:01 pm

"Heh, sounds like you were hanging around Lee a bit too much." He said, shaking his head a bit. "But that would be the best way to go about training your speed." He said, smiling.
Back to top Go down
Nikki | Treasurer

Nikki | Treasurer

PostSubject: Re: Oh Pineapple head~ :D   Oh Pineapple head~ :D - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 29, 2009 8:30 pm

She grinned sheepishly, "Well, I figured if I didn't hang around him enough, I might not be as determined to challenge his speed." She leaned against a tree, "So now what do we do?" She paused, tilting her head and closing her eyes, "Maybe a little chakra training?"
Back to top Go down
Neji Hyuuga

Neji Hyuuga

PostSubject: Re: Oh Pineapple head~ :D   Oh Pineapple head~ :D - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 01, 2009 11:01 pm

"Which part do you want to train? Control...?" Neji asked, stretching each arm before setting them at his side.
Back to top Go down
Nikki | Treasurer

Nikki | Treasurer

PostSubject: Re: Oh Pineapple head~ :D   Oh Pineapple head~ :D - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 01, 2009 11:03 pm

Nikki thought for a moment, but then nodded, "Yeah, I probably need more control. I know I could definately shoot my arrows farther if I had more chakra control..." She looked at her right hand, clenching and unclenching it. "I just wish I had more to train with..."
Back to top Go down
Neji Hyuuga

Neji Hyuuga

PostSubject: Re: Oh Pineapple head~ :D   Oh Pineapple head~ :D - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 03, 2009 5:56 pm

Neji nodded, "We can always get you to train with other things. Just let me know what you would like and I'll talk to Gai about it." He said, glancing off.
Back to top Go down
Nikki | Treasurer

Nikki | Treasurer

PostSubject: Re: Oh Pineapple head~ :D   Oh Pineapple head~ :D - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 03, 2009 6:00 pm

Nikki lightly waved her hands, "No, it's okay. I'll train with what I have now, and then expand my training later when I'm ready." She leaned against Neji, "And I know how much you don't like asking Gai-Sensei for favors...cause he gets all emotional."
Back to top Go down
Neji Hyuuga

Neji Hyuuga

PostSubject: Re: Oh Pineapple head~ :D   Oh Pineapple head~ :D - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 07, 2009 12:56 pm

"Last time I asked for something...he tried to get me to wear his jumpsuit again." Neji replied, deadpanning slightly. "Though, if you ever want help, don't hesitate to ask me, alright?"
Back to top Go down
Nikki | Treasurer

Nikki | Treasurer

PostSubject: Re: Oh Pineapple head~ :D   Oh Pineapple head~ :D - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 07, 2009 1:06 pm

Nikki slightly shivered, "If he ever made you wear that thing...there would be some pain and suffering..." She hugged Neji, "I'll be sure to ask you first if anything comes up. But, for now...can you help me with a little something?"
Back to top Go down
Neji Hyuuga

Neji Hyuuga

PostSubject: Re: Oh Pineapple head~ :D   Oh Pineapple head~ :D - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 08, 2009 3:19 pm

Neji chuckled a bit, looking down at her. "Sure, what is it?" He asked, a small smile playing on his lips.
Back to top Go down
Nikki | Treasurer

Nikki | Treasurer

PostSubject: Re: Oh Pineapple head~ :D   Oh Pineapple head~ :D - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 08, 2009 3:24 pm

Nikki looked up at Neji with determination, "Could you...tell me if I'm focusing my chakra wrong? I don't have much chakra to start out with, so I need to know if I'm wasting some by not focusing it right..." She slightly blushed, "And since you're more experienced with chakra, and you have the Byakugan, I figured you'd be the best person to ask for help..."
Back to top Go down
Neji Hyuuga

Neji Hyuuga

PostSubject: Re: Oh Pineapple head~ :D   Oh Pineapple head~ :D - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 11, 2009 1:02 pm

Neji huffed a bit, "Alright. Lets see what you can do." He said, closing his eyes and opening them a bit later, the Byakugan activated and waiting.
Back to top Go down
Nikki | Treasurer

Nikki | Treasurer

PostSubject: Re: Oh Pineapple head~ :D   Oh Pineapple head~ :D - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 11, 2009 1:44 pm

Nikki took a couple steps back and pulled out a kunai from a hidden pouch in her pants, "Alright...here I go." Almost instantly, the kunai started to glow a faint blue color all around, but she could feel that her chakra was already starting to flow back to her from the kunai.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Oh Pineapple head~ :D   Oh Pineapple head~ :D - Page 12 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Oh Pineapple head~ :D
Page 12 of 12Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
HMA :: RP Time~ :: Konoha :: Around Town-
Jump to: