HMA
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HMA

Those interested of the bondage and molesting of Hidan...welcome. =w=

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Classic Project Dvdrip 1 Link
Oh Pineapple head~ :D - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 19, 2013 8:22 am by 

» Videos Gratis De Enanos Follandose A Gay Y Homosexuales En 3gp
Oh Pineapple head~ :D - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 19, 2013 7:55 am by 

» Codigo Autocad 2014
Oh Pineapple head~ :D - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 19, 2013 3:48 am by 

» Are people still checking this site?
Oh Pineapple head~ :D - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 28, 2010 9:04 pm by Rayne Kinatamaru

» My turn now...
Oh Pineapple head~ :D - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 28, 2010 2:26 pm by NiaKira19

» Hidan's English Voice Confirmed...EPIC FAIL!
Oh Pineapple head~ :D - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 28, 2010 12:22 pm by NiaKira19

» New Topic!
Oh Pineapple head~ :D - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 28, 2010 12:19 pm by NiaKira19

» ...............I cannot think of a good title...................
Oh Pineapple head~ :D - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 28, 2010 12:13 pm by NiaKira19

» ... I'm gonna phail. -_-
Oh Pineapple head~ :D - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 10, 2010 11:47 pm by Rayne Kinatamaru

Forum
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 44 on Thu Dec 19, 2013 8:21 am
Top posters
Saikoukage | Roy
Oh Pineapple head~ :D - Page 11 I_vote_lcapOh Pineapple head~ :D - Page 11 I_voting_barOh Pineapple head~ :D - Page 11 I_vote_rcap 
Minoushje
Oh Pineapple head~ :D - Page 11 I_vote_lcapOh Pineapple head~ :D - Page 11 I_voting_barOh Pineapple head~ :D - Page 11 I_vote_rcap 
Himokage | Cooky
Paige| Cooky's Right Hand
Zen | The Lawyer
Nena
Nikki | Treasurer
Sasuke
Zumi
Blueberry996

Oh Pineapple head~ :D

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 10, 11, 12  Next
AuthorMessage
Neji Hyuuga

Neji Hyuuga

Oh Pineapple head~ :D - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Oh Pineapple head~ :D   Oh Pineapple head~ :D - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 15, 2009 12:05 am

Neji grinned a bit, "Really? So then...it would make it worse if I did...this?" He asked, actually tickling her and a smirk on his face.
Back to top Go down
Nikki | Treasurer

Nikki | Treasurer

Location : In my basement...reading Manga. @.@ So many to read before I can buy more!

PostSubject: Re: Oh Pineapple head~ :D   Oh Pineapple head~ :D - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 15, 2009 12:07 am

Nikki squirmed, "A-ah! S-ssstop it!" She laughed through her teeth, and finally busted out giggling. "I-it's not f-fair!"
Back to top Go down
http://www.quizilla.com/user/EightRedRoses
Neji Hyuuga

Neji Hyuuga

PostSubject: Re: Oh Pineapple head~ :D   Oh Pineapple head~ :D - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 17, 2009 11:54 am

"Eh? What's not fair?" He asked, grinning slightly, continuing his...torture?
Back to top Go down
Nikki | Treasurer

Nikki | Treasurer

Location : In my basement...reading Manga. @.@ So many to read before I can buy more!

PostSubject: Re: Oh Pineapple head~ :D   Oh Pineapple head~ :D - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 18, 2009 7:15 pm

She wiggled away, "You're not ticklish!" She wrapped her arms aroud her stomach, "Geez, I was going to start crying from laughing so dang hard!"
Back to top Go down
Neji Hyuuga

Neji Hyuuga

PostSubject: Re: Oh Pineapple head~ :D   Oh Pineapple head~ :D - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 19, 2009 11:38 am

Neji smiled, "At least they would be happy tears." He said, ruffling her hair. "And not those ones that I never want to see again.." He muttered, his gaze drifting off.
Back to top Go down
Nikki | Treasurer

Nikki | Treasurer

PostSubject: Re: Oh Pineapple head~ :D   Oh Pineapple head~ :D - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 19, 2009 5:10 pm

As Neji's gaze drifted away from her, Nikki slightly pouted, but then grinned, launching herself at Neji and tackling him on the bed. "Why so serious, eh? We just took a nap! You should be refreshed, relaxed, and happy, dang it!" She giggled.

I really hope no one walks in here. That would be awkward! It looks like I jumped him...again. Please don't let Hanabi in this room!
Back to top Go down
Neji Hyuuga

Neji Hyuuga

PostSubject: Re: Oh Pineapple head~ :D   Oh Pineapple head~ :D - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 19, 2009 10:20 pm

"Ngh.." He grunted as Nikki tackled him, grinning a bit. "I'm awake...geez." He said, shaking his head. "You do know that my family might be home...right?" Neji asked, raising an eyebrow at her.
Back to top Go down
Nikki | Treasurer

Nikki | Treasurer

PostSubject: Re: Oh Pineapple head~ :D   Oh Pineapple head~ :D - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 19, 2009 10:32 pm

She stuck her tongue out, "Of course I know that." She grinned sheepishly, "It's not like they haven't seen this situation a million times before. Like when I slipped while running through the halls, and I slid into you, but you landed on top that time." She scratched the back of her head, slightly blushing, "Wow, sorry...that sounds wrong no matter how you put it."
Back to top Go down
Hinata

Hinata

PostSubject: Re: Oh Pineapple head~ :D   Oh Pineapple head~ :D - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 20, 2009 12:32 am

A soft knock could be heard after which the door opened a bit.
"Neji-nii-san, m-my father wishes...." (o////o) "...I-I'll... uhh.. c-come back later..."
Hinata quickly closed the door and walks away.

((Couldn't resist XD))
Back to top Go down
Neji Hyuuga

Neji Hyuuga

PostSubject: Re: Oh Pineapple head~ :D   Oh Pineapple head~ :D - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 20, 2009 11:47 pm

Neji was about to reply when Hinata opened the door. ". . .And...now they are going to know." He muttered, placing a hand over his eyes. "That...is very awkward..."

(( lol...hoping for someone. ^^ ))
Back to top Go down
Nikki | Treasurer

Nikki | Treasurer

PostSubject: Re: Oh Pineapple head~ :D   Oh Pineapple head~ :D - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 21, 2009 12:00 am

Nikki hid her face in her hands, blushing immensly, "Okay...so that was worse than I thought." She rolled off of Neji and sat on the edge of his bed crossing her arms over her chest. She sighed, slightly hanging her head downward, "Man...what a troublesome predicament I've put us in..."

((Reading that made me laugh so hard. xD))
Back to top Go down
Neji Hyuuga

Neji Hyuuga

PostSubject: Re: Oh Pineapple head~ :D   Oh Pineapple head~ :D - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 21, 2009 4:18 pm

Neji shrugged a bit and leaned against her. "Like you ever cared before?" He said, grinning a bit. "Hinata's not going to go and tell everyone...you know her well enough...I would hope." He added, sighing.

(( *gnaws on laptop* I always forget Neji! DX And thanks to having Juugo now...*flails* Done. ._. ))
Back to top Go down
Nikki | Treasurer

Nikki | Treasurer

PostSubject: Re: Oh Pineapple head~ :D   Oh Pineapple head~ :D - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 21, 2009 4:23 pm

She mumbled, "Yeah...but I don't think Hinata remembers me all the way, yet." She shook her head, slightly grinning, "Oh well...maybe everyone will be less surprised when it actually happens." She covered her mouth, trying not to laugh at the thought.

((Geez, Roy. D: If you keep this up, you'll be RP-ing as almost everbody!))
Back to top Go down
Neji Hyuuga

Neji Hyuuga

PostSubject: Re: Oh Pineapple head~ :D   Oh Pineapple head~ :D - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 21, 2009 4:30 pm

Neji shook his head, "Alright...so before that little adventure...what was our plan?" He asked, standing up and stretching a bit. Staying in one place sure makes the muscles tense.

(( D; I know. *shakes fist* Blame it on people who wouldn't take Juugo. TTwTT ))
Back to top Go down
Nikki | Treasurer

Nikki | Treasurer

PostSubject: Re: Oh Pineapple head~ :D   Oh Pineapple head~ :D - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 21, 2009 4:33 pm

Nikki tapped her chin with her index finger, "Hmm...oh yeah! I was going to show you how much faster I've gotten." She stood up, pulling her shirt down and tilting her head, "At least, that's the only thing that came to my mind."

((If I knew his personality I would have. D: But I dun know it at all.))
Back to top Go down
Neji Hyuuga

Neji Hyuuga

PostSubject: Re: Oh Pineapple head~ :D   Oh Pineapple head~ :D - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 21, 2009 5:21 pm

"And...did you want to head out to the training field?" He asked, looking back at her.

(( *sigh* I luffles the punk too much...just like Obito. ))
Back to top Go down
Nikki | Treasurer

Nikki | Treasurer

PostSubject: Re: Oh Pineapple head~ :D   Oh Pineapple head~ :D - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 21, 2009 5:23 pm

She grinned at him, "Unless you want me to get in trouble for running through the halls."

((Yeah. >.>))
Back to top Go down
Neji Hyuuga

Neji Hyuuga

PostSubject: Re: Oh Pineapple head~ :D   Oh Pineapple head~ :D - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 22, 2009 10:45 pm

Neji grinned and shook his head. "We don't need that attention on top of it." He said, taking her hand and heading out. "Lets take our time to get there alright?"
Back to top Go down
Nikki | Treasurer

Nikki | Treasurer

PostSubject: Re: Oh Pineapple head~ :D   Oh Pineapple head~ :D - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 22, 2009 11:04 pm

Nikki giggled, "Yeah, no kidding." She laced her fingers with Neji's and smiled up at him, "Okay. We can walk as slow as you want to."
Back to top Go down
Neji Hyuuga

Neji Hyuuga

PostSubject: Re: Oh Pineapple head~ :D   Oh Pineapple head~ :D - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 22, 2009 11:12 pm

Neji glanced at her, nodding silently. Just staying here, next to her, thing just seemed better. "How long has it been since we just walked? No one bothering us..." He muttered, more to himself than anything.
Back to top Go down
Nikki | Treasurer

Nikki | Treasurer

PostSubject: Re: Oh Pineapple head~ :D   Oh Pineapple head~ :D - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 22, 2009 11:19 pm

Nikki blinked, "Well...You know...I can't remember any times we've actually been alone. We usually had Lee, TenTen, or even Shika-nii following us everywhere." She slightly pouted, "And they all knew how we both felt..."
Back to top Go down
Neji Hyuuga

Neji Hyuuga

PostSubject: Re: Oh Pineapple head~ :D   Oh Pineapple head~ :D - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 22, 2009 11:26 pm

"There was once...it was a long time ago. I think we were little...around 7..." He started, glancing at one of the many trees in the village. "When we played hide and seek...?"
Back to top Go down
Nikki | Treasurer

Nikki | Treasurer

PostSubject: Re: Oh Pineapple head~ :D   Oh Pineapple head~ :D - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 22, 2009 11:30 pm

She looked up at the sky, thinking, "Wait...hm...oh yeah! Didn't I get lost and start crying? And then you, being the gentleman you are and always were, found me. Then you held my hand and we walked around the forest until I stopped crying." She shook her head and smiled up at Neji, "You're such a softie, you know that?"
Back to top Go down
Neji Hyuuga

Neji Hyuuga

PostSubject: Re: Oh Pineapple head~ :D   Oh Pineapple head~ :D - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 22, 2009 11:32 pm

Neji nodded at first, but then twitched a bit. "I'm not a softie...there's just some things that are worth being kind to." He said, glancing at her, a small smile on his face.
Back to top Go down
Nikki | Treasurer

Nikki | Treasurer

PostSubject: Re: Oh Pineapple head~ :D   Oh Pineapple head~ :D - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 22, 2009 11:37 pm

She grinned up at Neji, "You're a softie when it comes to me. I think that counts as you being a softie...and I like it." She laughed slightly, "At least I'm not calling you Neji-Bear or something weird like that."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Oh Pineapple head~ :D   Oh Pineapple head~ :D - Page 11 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Oh Pineapple head~ :D
Page 11 of 12Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 10, 11, 12  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
HMA :: RP Time~ :: Konoha :: Around Town-
Jump to: