HMA
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HMA

Those interested of the bondage and molesting of Hidan...welcome. =w=

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Classic Project Dvdrip 1 Link
Oh Pineapple head~ :D - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 19, 2013 8:22 am by 

» Videos Gratis De Enanos Follandose A Gay Y Homosexuales En 3gp
Oh Pineapple head~ :D - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 19, 2013 7:55 am by 

» Codigo Autocad 2014
Oh Pineapple head~ :D - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 19, 2013 3:48 am by 

» Are people still checking this site?
Oh Pineapple head~ :D - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 28, 2010 9:04 pm by Rayne Kinatamaru

» My turn now...
Oh Pineapple head~ :D - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 28, 2010 2:26 pm by NiaKira19

» Hidan's English Voice Confirmed...EPIC FAIL!
Oh Pineapple head~ :D - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 28, 2010 12:22 pm by NiaKira19

» New Topic!
Oh Pineapple head~ :D - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 28, 2010 12:19 pm by NiaKira19

» ...............I cannot think of a good title...................
Oh Pineapple head~ :D - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 28, 2010 12:13 pm by NiaKira19

» ... I'm gonna phail. -_-
Oh Pineapple head~ :D - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 10, 2010 11:47 pm by Rayne Kinatamaru

Forum
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 44 on Thu Dec 19, 2013 8:21 am
Top posters
Saikoukage | Roy
Oh Pineapple head~ :D - Page 10 I_vote_lcapOh Pineapple head~ :D - Page 10 I_voting_barOh Pineapple head~ :D - Page 10 I_vote_rcap 
Minoushje
Oh Pineapple head~ :D - Page 10 I_vote_lcapOh Pineapple head~ :D - Page 10 I_voting_barOh Pineapple head~ :D - Page 10 I_vote_rcap 
Himokage | Cooky
Paige| Cooky's Right Hand
Zen | The Lawyer
Nena
Nikki | Treasurer
Sasuke
Zumi
Blueberry996

Oh Pineapple head~ :D

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11, 12  Next
AuthorMessage
Nikki | Treasurer

Nikki | Treasurer

Location : In my basement...reading Manga. @.@ So many to read before I can buy more!

Oh Pineapple head~ :D - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Oh Pineapple head~ :D   Oh Pineapple head~ :D - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 12, 2009 8:50 pm

She blinked up at him, "How come? Was it because I left a little earlier than expected?"
Back to top Go down
http://www.quizilla.com/user/EightRedRoses
Neji Hyuuga

Neji Hyuuga

PostSubject: Re: Oh Pineapple head~ :D   Oh Pineapple head~ :D - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 12, 2009 9:12 pm

"That, and I chicked out at the last moment. As...unlike me as that sounds." He said, grinning a bit. "But I am glad that you came back...as I've said before."
Back to top Go down
Nikki | Treasurer

Nikki | Treasurer

Location : In my basement...reading Manga. @.@ So many to read before I can buy more!

PostSubject: Re: Oh Pineapple head~ :D   Oh Pineapple head~ :D - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 12, 2009 9:15 pm

"Aww, you chickened out?" She grinned up at Neji, "So does that mean that I meant a lot to you, so you were afraid of losing me or something?"
Back to top Go down
Neji Hyuuga

Neji Hyuuga

PostSubject: Re: Oh Pineapple head~ :D   Oh Pineapple head~ :D - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 12, 2009 11:10 pm

Neji tightened his grip a bit, "Maybe..." He said, glancing down at her. "I'm not sure what I would do if we didn't talk..." Neji added, glancing off towards the front gate.
Back to top Go down
Nikki | Treasurer

Nikki | Treasurer

PostSubject: Re: Oh Pineapple head~ :D   Oh Pineapple head~ :D - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 12, 2009 11:17 pm

"That sounds like the worst nightmare ever." She slightly shivered, "I would probably go into some deep depression if we never talked again."
Back to top Go down
Neji Hyuuga

Neji Hyuuga

PostSubject: Re: Oh Pineapple head~ :D   Oh Pineapple head~ :D - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 13, 2009 3:35 pm

"Do you know how horrible I would feel if you did that? Don't...even mention it, alright?" Neji said, narrowing his eyes and holding her against him tightly. "It's never going to happen..."
Back to top Go down
Nikki | Treasurer

Nikki | Treasurer

PostSubject: Re: Oh Pineapple head~ :D   Oh Pineapple head~ :D - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 13, 2009 8:01 pm

She nodded, "I know it'll never happen." She looked up just as they were nearing the Hyuuga estate. "Hey, look! We're here." She beamed up at Neji, "So, have you changed your room at all? Or does it look the same as it did the last time I was in there?"
Back to top Go down
Neji Hyuuga

Neji Hyuuga

PostSubject: Re: Oh Pineapple head~ :D   Oh Pineapple head~ :D - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 13, 2009 11:29 pm

Neji paused and looked away, "...I'm saying nothing..." He said, grinning a bit and heading inside.

As they made their way back to his room, Neji sighed a bit. "Say nothing..." He said, opening the door to show that he hadn't changed it in...how many years?
Back to top Go down
Nikki | Treasurer

Nikki | Treasurer

PostSubject: Re: Oh Pineapple head~ :D   Oh Pineapple head~ :D - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 13, 2009 11:41 pm

Nikki sweatdropped, "Neji Hyuuga! Remind me to take you shopping for something new to put in here!" She let go of his hand and skipped over to his bed, flopping herself down on it, "But that can wait. Right now," She patted the spot next to her, yawning slightly, "It's time for a nap."
Back to top Go down
Neji Hyuuga

Neji Hyuuga

PostSubject: Re: Oh Pineapple head~ :D   Oh Pineapple head~ :D - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2009 4:18 pm

Neji raised an eyebrow, "I think I'll forget to remind you...on purpose." He said, walking over and sitting down. "..." He was silent for a moment before lying back, sighing. "Been a while since I've gotta a good sleep..."
Back to top Go down
Nikki | Treasurer

Nikki | Treasurer

PostSubject: Re: Oh Pineapple head~ :D   Oh Pineapple head~ :D - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2009 4:30 pm

"Maybe you'll sleep better with me here." Nikki laughed, shaking her head and rolling onto her side so she was facing Neji. She paused for a moment, "You know...you're bed is almost as comfortable as mine."
Back to top Go down
Neji Hyuuga

Neji Hyuuga

PostSubject: Re: Oh Pineapple head~ :D   Oh Pineapple head~ :D - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2009 9:59 pm

Neji reached over and pulled her against him, kissing the top of her head, "Maybe I will..I don't have any doubt. So, let's sleep...and test your theory.." He said, leaning his head against hers and closing his eyes.
Back to top Go down
Nikki | Treasurer

Nikki | Treasurer

PostSubject: Re: Oh Pineapple head~ :D   Oh Pineapple head~ :D - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2009 10:05 pm

"Sleep well." She whispered, cuddling up as close to Neji as she could. She closed her eyes and almost instantly fell asleep. ((Like a true Nara. :3))
Back to top Go down
Neji Hyuuga

Neji Hyuuga

PostSubject: Re: Oh Pineapple head~ :D   Oh Pineapple head~ :D - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2009 10:26 pm

Neji smiled a bit, opening his eyes and watching her drift off. "Sleep well...." He whispered, closing his eyes again and slowly falling asleep.
Back to top Go down
Nikki | Treasurer

Nikki | Treasurer

PostSubject: Re: Oh Pineapple head~ :D   Oh Pineapple head~ :D - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2009 10:46 pm

((Time-skip, yus? =D A couple hours should do.))

Nikki mumbled incoherent nothings as she slowly opened her eyes. She blinked when she slowly remembered where she was. She stayed quiet, not knowing if Neji was awake yet or not. I'll just let him sleep more...I'm sure he needs it after that long trip.
Back to top Go down
Neji Hyuuga

Neji Hyuuga

PostSubject: Re: Oh Pineapple head~ :D   Oh Pineapple head~ :D - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2009 10:56 pm

Sadly, Neji was already awake, looking up at the ceiling, a calm expression on his face. "..." He said, nothing, also not knowing if Nikki was awake just yet.
Back to top Go down
Nikki | Treasurer

Nikki | Treasurer

PostSubject: Re: Oh Pineapple head~ :D   Oh Pineapple head~ :D - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2009 11:00 pm

Nikki accidentally let a sigh escape her lips, and she bit her tongue. Shoot! I hope that didn't wake him up!
Back to top Go down
Neji Hyuuga

Neji Hyuuga

PostSubject: Re: Oh Pineapple head~ :D   Oh Pineapple head~ :D - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2009 11:06 pm

Neji looked down, "Are you awake finally?" He asked, quietly. Just in case she actually was still asleep.
Back to top Go down
Nikki | Treasurer

Nikki | Treasurer

PostSubject: Re: Oh Pineapple head~ :D   Oh Pineapple head~ :D - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2009 11:11 pm

She looked up at him, "You...were awake before me, huh?" She sighed, rubbing her cheek agaist Neji's chest, "I hope it wasn't too boring waiting for me to wake up."
Back to top Go down
Neji Hyuuga

Neji Hyuuga

PostSubject: Re: Oh Pineapple head~ :D   Oh Pineapple head~ :D - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2009 11:19 pm

Neji smiled a bit, "I've been up for about half an hour. Just...finding new designs through the cracks in my ceiling." He said, glancing back at the ceiling. "It was alright...I don't think there's ever been a time where you have gotten up before me..."
Back to top Go down
Nikki | Treasurer

Nikki | Treasurer

PostSubject: Re: Oh Pineapple head~ :D   Oh Pineapple head~ :D - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2009 11:26 pm

She looked up at the ceiling, "There was...but it doesn't really count because you'd just gotten back from that fight with Kidomaru...And a couple days after that you and I fell asleep mid-conversation..." She smiled softly, remembering what Hinata had said, "By the way, I'm sorry I coudn't visit you every day while you were stuck in bed...Shika-nii thought I was suffocating you by coming here every day to check in on you."
Back to top Go down
Neji Hyuuga

Neji Hyuuga

PostSubject: Re: Oh Pineapple head~ :D   Oh Pineapple head~ :D - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2009 11:33 pm

Neji shook his head, "I actually...wished he didn't do that. It...was very quiet here." He said, narrowing his eyes. "I didn't mind having your company...you were one of the only people that actually came to visit..."
Back to top Go down
Nikki | Treasurer

Nikki | Treasurer

PostSubject: Re: Oh Pineapple head~ :D   Oh Pineapple head~ :D - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2009 11:40 pm

She sighed, "I kind of figured...but Shika-nii wouldn't hear me out." She rolled away from Neji so that she was laying on her stomach and her shirt rolled up just high enough for one of the scars on her back to be visible. "He's just so over-protective of me because of how my father treated me..."
Back to top Go down
Neji Hyuuga

Neji Hyuuga

PostSubject: Re: Oh Pineapple head~ :D   Oh Pineapple head~ :D - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2009 11:51 pm

Neji narrowed his eyes, looking at the scar. "I'm never going to treat you like he did." He said, moving a bit to lie his head against her back, gently tracing the outline of the scar. "If I even tried anything like that...I'd kill myself."
Back to top Go down
Nikki | Treasurer

Nikki | Treasurer

PostSubject: Re: Oh Pineapple head~ :D   Oh Pineapple head~ :D - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2009 11:58 pm

Nikki shivered as Neji traced the scar on her back, "D-don't even talk about that...I know you would never treat me like my father did..." She hid her face in her arms as she blushed, trying not to giggle, "That really tickles."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Oh Pineapple head~ :D   Oh Pineapple head~ :D - Page 10 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Oh Pineapple head~ :D
Page 10 of 12Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11, 12  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
HMA :: RP Time~ :: Konoha :: Around Town-
Jump to: