HMA
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HMA

Those interested of the bondage and molesting of Hidan...welcome. =w=

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Classic Project Dvdrip 1 Link
Kamizuki Home - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 19, 2013 8:22 am by 

» Videos Gratis De Enanos Follandose A Gay Y Homosexuales En 3gp
Kamizuki Home - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 19, 2013 7:55 am by 

» Codigo Autocad 2014
Kamizuki Home - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 19, 2013 3:48 am by 

» Are people still checking this site?
Kamizuki Home - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 28, 2010 9:04 pm by Rayne Kinatamaru

» My turn now...
Kamizuki Home - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 28, 2010 2:26 pm by NiaKira19

» Hidan's English Voice Confirmed...EPIC FAIL!
Kamizuki Home - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 28, 2010 12:22 pm by NiaKira19

» New Topic!
Kamizuki Home - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 28, 2010 12:19 pm by NiaKira19

» ...............I cannot think of a good title...................
Kamizuki Home - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 28, 2010 12:13 pm by NiaKira19

» ... I'm gonna phail. -_-
Kamizuki Home - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 10, 2010 11:47 pm by Rayne Kinatamaru

Forum
Who is online?
In total there are 4 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 4 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 44 on Thu Dec 19, 2013 8:21 am
Top posters
Saikoukage | Roy
Kamizuki Home - Page 4 I_vote_lcapKamizuki Home - Page 4 I_voting_barKamizuki Home - Page 4 I_vote_rcap 
Minoushje
Kamizuki Home - Page 4 I_vote_lcapKamizuki Home - Page 4 I_voting_barKamizuki Home - Page 4 I_vote_rcap 
Himokage | Cooky
Paige| Cooky's Right Hand
Zen | The Lawyer
Nena
Nikki | Treasurer
Sasuke
Zumi
Blueberry996

Kamizuki Home

Go down 
+2
Izumo Kamizuki
Saikoukage | Roy
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
Izumo Kamizuki

Izumo Kamizuki

Kamizuki Home - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kamizuki Home   Kamizuki Home - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 23, 2009 2:17 am

Izumo shrugs his shoulders.
"Just as you are always sleepy... I'm always hungry." He said dryly. "And besides, even if I wasn't hungry, I can never resist your tacos."
Back to top Go down
Saikoukage | Roy
Puppeteer :: Saikoukage
Saikoukage | Roy

PostSubject: Re: Kamizuki Home   Kamizuki Home - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 23, 2009 2:34 am

Roy grinned, "Heh...alright! Lets get dinner/lunch started." She said, stretching her arms out a bit and starting to cut the tomatoes. She paused, holding out a slice to Sasuke. "Here...take it~" She said, smiling brightly.
Back to top Go down
http://www.quizilla.com/user/grimmjownii
Koehven
ANBU
ANBU
Koehven

PostSubject: Re: Kamizuki Home   Kamizuki Home - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 23, 2009 4:44 pm

Even though she had just eaten barely an hour ago Koehven's ears perked up at the sound of food, and not just any food..Tacos. "Roy do you need any help getting stuff together?" She asked with a small smile as she watched Roy cut some tomato and offer it to Sasuke. They were really too cute.
Back to top Go down
http://www.quizilla.com/user/Koehven/profile/
Sasuke

Sasuke

PostSubject: Re: Kamizuki Home   Kamizuki Home - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 23, 2009 5:38 pm

Sasuke glared at the piece of tomato, wiling it to a be more but seeing as he didn't have powers in that realm he was grateful for the slice and took it from Roys hand, noding a thanks.

He poped it in to his mouth and nearly breathed it in. "Hurry up with the food." He said while imagining Roy's tacos in his hands. He wasn't trying to be rude, it's just how he usually was. His 'normal' self. "Your mother not like guest?" He bluntly asked.
Back to top Go down
Saikoukage | Roy
Saikoukage | Roy

PostSubject: Re: Kamizuki Home   Kamizuki Home - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 24, 2009 1:04 am

Roy smiled, glancing at Koe. "Uhm...if you wanna get the meat in the pan...that would be good. And I'll start with the cheese and lettuce." She said, grinning. Sighing a bit, she cut a tomato in half and put it in Sasuke's hand. "There...and she's just a bit bitchy..." She started, rolling her eyes. "She doesn't like me for one...and she's just.." She paused, snickering a bit.

"Mum is what you would call a perfectionist...if something has any sort of fault in it...even if it's a person...she doesn't like it or them. Like...I see nothing wrong with either you or Koe...but Mum might think Koe's father is fucked up...and you, Sasuke...it's probably because you left the village...like me." She said, frowning, shaking her head and heading back to finish with the lettuce and cheese.

(( *looks up* Daym...long post. :3 ))
Back to top Go down
Sasuke

Sasuke

PostSubject: Re: Kamizuki Home   Kamizuki Home - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 24, 2009 9:06 am

Sasuke scoffed while bitting in to the tomato like one would an apple. "I'm perfect." He grumbled arrogantly.

He looked down to what Roy was doing. "Remember, no cheese." He said while glancing back at Izumo.
Back to top Go down
Saikoukage | Roy
Saikoukage | Roy

PostSubject: Re: Kamizuki Home   Kamizuki Home - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 24, 2009 12:27 pm

Roy smiled, rolling her eyes, "I know you are..." She said, pausing and looking down at the cheese.

"You're still mental unstable for not liking cheese you dobe. It's amazing." She said, huffing a bit before putting the toppings into the fridge and stretching a bit.
Back to top Go down
Sasuke

Sasuke

PostSubject: Re: Kamizuki Home   Kamizuki Home - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 24, 2009 4:36 pm

Sasuke shrugged and walked over to her, lifting his shirt slightly to reveal his washboard abs. "I wouldn't be this sexy if I ate cheese." He stated while looking into Roy's dark eyes.

[[xD Imagine your mom walking in on this]]
Back to top Go down
Saikoukage | Roy
Saikoukage | Roy

PostSubject: Re: Kamizuki Home   Kamizuki Home - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 24, 2009 5:07 pm

[ ...8D Hiya Mum! ]

Roy snickered, "Getting conceited there, eh?" She asked, smacking his uncovered stomach.

A gasp was heard from the side of the room, and there was the Kamizuki siblings mother, a hand over her mouth. "What do you think you're doing?! And in my kitchen?" She said, glaring first at Roy and then to Sasuke. "Yet another reason why you aren't fit to be my daughter! Filthy whore..." She said, gripping her hands.
Back to top Go down
Sasuke

Sasuke

PostSubject: Re: Kamizuki Home   Kamizuki Home - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 24, 2009 7:46 pm

"Hear that, Roy?" Sasuke said with a slight snicker, leaving his chest still exposed. "I'm a whore; you'd better start paying up."

[[xD roflmao FilthyWhore!Sasuke: ;* Sookie Sookie five dollor~]]
Back to top Go down
Koehven
ANBU
ANBU
Koehven

PostSubject: Re: Kamizuki Home   Kamizuki Home - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 24, 2009 8:28 pm

It wasn't normally in her nature to laugh at the misfortunes of others but the scene playing out before her eyes was even too much for Koehven to bear. The spatula she had been using to stir the meat in the pan clattered against the stove as she held her hands over her mouth to stop the loud chortle of laughter from escaping.

She had never seen anything so hilarious in her life. Sasuke didn't pay any attention to the haughty comments of the Kamizuki Matriarch even throwing in a comment of his own about payment.

((wow that had to be the funniest thing of the day for me...thank you both, you have lightened my horrible going day!! * huggles both Roy and Nena* ))
Back to top Go down
Saikoukage | Roy
Saikoukage | Roy

PostSubject: Re: Kamizuki Home   Kamizuki Home - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 24, 2009 11:31 pm

Roy grinned, glancing at her mother before stepping up to Sasuke. "Nah...because I'm your pimp~" She said, planting a kiss on his lips and smirking.

Thanks to that, Mum had promptly fallen to the ground, a hand over her forehead in a dramatic way. "My...daughter is a pimp..." She muttered, shaking her head and gripping at her hair.

"But I'm not your daughter by your statement...remember?" Roy said, grinning over and leaning against Sasuke.

(( *hugs* :3 You is welcome. xD ))
Back to top Go down
Izumo Kamizuki

Izumo Kamizuki

PostSubject: Re: Kamizuki Home   Kamizuki Home - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 25, 2009 7:39 am

Izumo snickered as he watched the scene unfold.
"Be careful Sasuke..." He muttered, though smiling. "It can be dangerous for a man if the woman is in full control."
To show what he means he points at his mother as inconspicuously as possible, even though she had fainted Izumo was sure that woman could still hear everything.
"If our father was still alive he would have agreed with me on that, poor guy."
Back to top Go down
Koehven
ANBU
ANBU
Koehven

PostSubject: Re: Kamizuki Home   Kamizuki Home - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 25, 2009 8:57 am

Koe stared at Izumo as he told Sasuke about the troubles of women being to much in charge. A sly grin spread across her face as she inched closer to him and pinched his side in retaliation to the comment. "Have you been hanging out with the younger Nara boy again?" She asked with her small smile in place once more.
Back to top Go down
Izumo Kamizuki

Izumo Kamizuki

PostSubject: Re: Kamizuki Home   Kamizuki Home - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 25, 2009 9:26 am

Izumo grinned and pulled Koe on his lap.
"That's what you get when working together on the next chunin exams." He replied somewhat dryly as he placed a soft kiss on her jaw.
Back to top Go down
Sasuke

Sasuke

PostSubject: Re: Kamizuki Home   Kamizuki Home - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 25, 2009 12:23 pm

Sasuke smirked. "You sure pimp is the right word? That would mean other women pay you to have me, you know."
Back to top Go down
Saikoukage | Roy
Saikoukage | Roy

PostSubject: Re: Kamizuki Home   Kamizuki Home - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 25, 2009 1:49 pm

Roy paused, blinking a bit. "Then what the hell am I? Cause I sure don't have to pay~, and I'm not sharing." She said, glancing off, trying to think.
Back to top Go down
Sasuke

Sasuke

PostSubject: Re: Kamizuki Home   Kamizuki Home - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 25, 2009 2:01 pm

"Pft, hell if I know." He yawned while finally putting his shirt down. "I know I'm hot, but you . . ." He placed his hand on his chin in a mockery of deep thinking while looking her up and down. He shrugged while trying not to snicker. "I guess you can be hot if you want. Not as hot as me but a damn good runner up." A smirk came across his face as reached to put his arm around her.
Back to top Go down
Saikoukage | Roy
Saikoukage | Roy

PostSubject: Re: Kamizuki Home   Kamizuki Home - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 25, 2009 2:07 pm

Roy scoffed, backing up a bit, "Excuse me? You're being very conceited today...and that's fine...but don't even think of comparing us..." She started, raising an eyebrow and crossing her arms. "I could so kick your ass when it comes to being hot. All I gotta do is start wearing more revealing shirts, right?" She questioned, walking out of the kitchen.

A few minutes later she came back in a shorter black skirt, flip flops and tank top that went down to the middle of her chest. "I bet I could get guys to fawn over me..." She said, smirking.

(( Ah...this topic is SO making my day better. -w- ))
Back to top Go down
Sasuke

Sasuke

PostSubject: Re: Kamizuki Home   Kamizuki Home - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 25, 2009 2:20 pm

Sasuke tried not to level himself with the table as he saw the outfit while also trying to keep his mind on the bed . . . I mean conversation.

"Please, I have mindless girls wanting me while wearing my clothes. Now imagine if I walk out without my shirt for even a second?" He smirked. "Or have you forgotten my little fan-club?" His eyes traveled down to the skirt. "Hm, I like the new outfit, it's a nice touch. Pity my element isn't wind as do I pity the man who dares take a look at you lustfully."
Back to top Go down
Saikoukage | Roy
Saikoukage | Roy

PostSubject: Re: Kamizuki Home   Kamizuki Home - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 25, 2009 2:32 pm

Roy grinned, "I could walk outside with my shirt off too, punk." She said, crossing her arms. "I think I'd get a bit more attention then you." She said, snickering a bit, watching him.

Just as she had done with Shikamaru, Roy moved a hand to lift up a bit of her skirt. "Trying to get a look-see are ya?" She asked, smirking. ...I hope I remembered to put shorts on....if not, this will go badly...
Back to top Go down
Sasuke

Sasuke

PostSubject: Re: Kamizuki Home   Kamizuki Home - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 25, 2009 3:08 pm

Sasuke smirked a little more deviously. "Be carefull, your mother could wake up any minute. Wouldn't want her to find me you lifting your skirt."
Back to top Go down
Saikoukage | Roy
Saikoukage | Roy

PostSubject: Re: Kamizuki Home   Kamizuki Home - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 25, 2009 3:18 pm

"Since when did I start caring what my mother thinks? I'm a big girl now...I do whoever whatever I want~" Roy said, pausing in her skirt lifting. ...I don't feel my shorts. . .
Back to top Go down
Koehven
ANBU
ANBU
Koehven

PostSubject: Re: Kamizuki Home   Kamizuki Home - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 25, 2009 9:26 pm

Sitting on Izumo's lap Koe had a brilliant idea. Sending him a shy smile she leaned over to peek in his shirt. She brought her head back up, scarlet hue spreading, and quickly looked away. "You may not go around shirtless, I am not fighting off dumb girls for you..."
Back to top Go down
Izumo Kamizuki

Izumo Kamizuki

PostSubject: Re: Kamizuki Home   Kamizuki Home - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 26, 2009 1:43 am

Izumo grinned.
"Don't worry it's all yours... as long as you promise never to wear something like that outside." He said as he pointed to his sister.

Next he grabbed the first thing he got his hands on, which happened to be a spoon (what is it with those two and spoons?) and chucked it at Roy.
"Keep your clothes on, I don't need to see my sister stripping!!"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Kamizuki Home   Kamizuki Home - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Kamizuki Home
Page 4 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next