HMA
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HMA

Those interested of the bondage and molesting of Hidan...welcome. =w=

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Classic Project Dvdrip 1 Link
Kamizuki Home - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 19, 2013 8:22 am by 

» Videos Gratis De Enanos Follandose A Gay Y Homosexuales En 3gp
Kamizuki Home - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 19, 2013 7:55 am by 

» Codigo Autocad 2014
Kamizuki Home - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 19, 2013 3:48 am by 

» Are people still checking this site?
Kamizuki Home - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 28, 2010 9:04 pm by Rayne Kinatamaru

» My turn now...
Kamizuki Home - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 28, 2010 2:26 pm by NiaKira19

» Hidan's English Voice Confirmed...EPIC FAIL!
Kamizuki Home - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 28, 2010 12:22 pm by NiaKira19

» New Topic!
Kamizuki Home - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 28, 2010 12:19 pm by NiaKira19

» ...............I cannot think of a good title...................
Kamizuki Home - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 28, 2010 12:13 pm by NiaKira19

» ... I'm gonna phail. -_-
Kamizuki Home - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 10, 2010 11:47 pm by Rayne Kinatamaru

Forum
Who is online?
In total there are 7 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 7 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 44 on Thu Dec 19, 2013 8:21 am
Top posters
Saikoukage | Roy
Kamizuki Home - Page 2 I_vote_lcapKamizuki Home - Page 2 I_voting_barKamizuki Home - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Minoushje
Kamizuki Home - Page 2 I_vote_lcapKamizuki Home - Page 2 I_voting_barKamizuki Home - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Himokage | Cooky
Paige| Cooky's Right Hand
Zen | The Lawyer
Nena
Nikki | Treasurer
Sasuke
Zumi
Blueberry996

Kamizuki Home

Go down 
+2
Izumo Kamizuki
Saikoukage | Roy
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
Izumo Kamizuki

Izumo Kamizuki

Kamizuki Home - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kamizuki Home   Kamizuki Home - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 19, 2009 12:10 pm

Izumo walked to the bookcase once more just letting his gaze go over the titles without really reading them.
"And what are you planning to do now?" He asked.

At that point his eye fell on a little book hidden behind some of the other books.
"I always wondered where you hid that thing..." He said grinning as he took Roy's old diary in his hand.
Back to top Go down
Saikoukage | Roy
Puppeteer :: Saikoukage
Saikoukage | Roy

PostSubject: Re: Kamizuki Home   Kamizuki Home - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 19, 2009 12:12 pm

"I'm not sure...gonna pack up a few things and take them to my new village..." She muttered, pausing and glancing over. "Don't...you even dare!" She shouted, jumping up and tackling Izumo. "Mine! You're so not reading it!"
Back to top Go down
http://www.quizilla.com/user/grimmjownii
Izumo Kamizuki

Izumo Kamizuki

PostSubject: Re: Kamizuki Home   Kamizuki Home - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 19, 2009 12:16 pm

Izumo grinned and opened the diary.
"Dear Diary..." He read in a high pitched voice.
At that point he was tackled to the ground.
With one hand he held Roy on a distance.
"...Today Sasuke and I..."
Back to top Go down
Saikoukage | Roy
Saikoukage | Roy

PostSubject: Re: Kamizuki Home   Kamizuki Home - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 19, 2009 12:18 pm

"NO! You're evil!" She shouted, reaching for the diary. "Have you no shame?" She asked, clearly fake tears in her eyes. "What if I read yours?!"
Back to top Go down
Izumo Kamizuki

Izumo Kamizuki

PostSubject: Re: Kamizuki Home   Kamizuki Home - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 19, 2009 12:21 pm

Izumo laughed and handed Roy her diary back.
"Well, it's a good thing I don't have a diary..." He replied grinning. "Now, could you get off me?"
Back to top Go down
Saikoukage | Roy
Saikoukage | Roy

PostSubject: Re: Kamizuki Home   Kamizuki Home - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 19, 2009 12:23 pm

Roy sighed, taking the diary and continuing to sit on him. "No...I can't. I'm tired..." She muttered, yawning a bit and grinning. "You know something?" She asked, looking up at the shelf above them.
Back to top Go down
Izumo Kamizuki

Izumo Kamizuki

PostSubject: Re: Kamizuki Home   Kamizuki Home - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 19, 2009 12:26 pm

"You're always tired..." Izumo replied dryly. "...but what are you thinking about?"
Back to top Go down
Saikoukage | Roy
Saikoukage | Roy

PostSubject: Re: Kamizuki Home   Kamizuki Home - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 19, 2009 12:30 pm

Roy glanced down, "Well duh. Shikamaru wasn't my best friend for no reason." She said, reaching up and grabbing a small necklace with a heart charm. "I remember this..." She said, holding the necklace so he could see it. "It deals with that entry you were reading..." She said, smiling.
Back to top Go down
Izumo Kamizuki

Izumo Kamizuki

PostSubject: Re: Kamizuki Home   Kamizuki Home - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 19, 2009 12:40 pm

"Do I want to know the rest of the story?" Izumo asked laughing as he pushed his sister of him.
Back to top Go down
Saikoukage | Roy
Saikoukage | Roy

PostSubject: Re: Kamizuki Home   Kamizuki Home - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 19, 2009 1:05 pm

Roy plopped on the floor, shrugging a bit. "This was the first present Sasuke ever gave me..." She said, smiling. "I remember cause I almost lost it that same day in the river. Remember? I came home soaked and Sasuke walked me home? He was soaked as well..." She said, laughing a bit. Unclipping the clasp, she put the necklace on and smiled. "I never thought I'd get to wear it again..."
Back to top Go down
Izumo Kamizuki

Izumo Kamizuki

PostSubject: Re: Kamizuki Home   Kamizuki Home - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 20, 2009 1:26 am

Izumo crossed his arms and stared at the ceiling frowning.
"Uhh... I think I remember that..." He said slowly. "Didn't I chase him throught town that day cause I thought he did something... uhh... inappropriate? Or was that on a different occasion?"

At least his sister didn't just tell him she had been dating the guy for the past couple of years. He would kill that Uchiha if he touched his little sister.

(Uh-oh... Izumo is in overprotective older brother-mode again >_>)
Back to top Go down
Saikoukage | Roy
Saikoukage | Roy

PostSubject: Re: Kamizuki Home   Kamizuki Home - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 20, 2009 1:35 am

Roy snickered a bit, "That was..a different time. You kicked him out of the house after you saw that we were both soaked." She said, scratching the back of her head. "Uhm...brother? Would you get mad if I told you something...?"

(( Well...Roy's about to make it worse...cause she's not too bright. =D ))
Back to top Go down
Izumo Kamizuki

Izumo Kamizuki

PostSubject: Re: Kamizuki Home   Kamizuki Home - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 20, 2009 1:44 am

Izumo looked at Roy and frowned a bit
"That depends on what you are about to tell me..."

((Must be a family thing XD))
Back to top Go down
Saikoukage | Roy
Saikoukage | Roy

PostSubject: Re: Kamizuki Home   Kamizuki Home - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 20, 2009 1:47 am

Roy scratched the back of her head, "Uhm...no violence or anything...but...I'm kinda...taken." She said, glancing off. "If you know what I mean..." She muttered, blushing a bit.

(( ...Damn. Our family is stupid. :3 ))
Back to top Go down
Izumo Kamizuki

Izumo Kamizuki

PostSubject: Re: Kamizuki Home   Kamizuki Home - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 20, 2009 1:53 am

"WHAT!!!" Izumo roared as he jumped up. "Who's the guy?"

Someone was going to die today...

((God, your brother is stupid, Roy... >_>

Izumo: Hey!!

It's the truth >_> (I just decided that Mino looks like her mum) XD))
Back to top Go down
Saikoukage | Roy
Saikoukage | Roy

PostSubject: Re: Kamizuki Home   Kamizuki Home - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 20, 2009 1:57 am

Roy winced a bit, snickering. "...Promise you aren't going to kill him~?" She asked, raising an eyebrow. Oh...my Jashin. He's stupider than I remember!

(( Pft...and Roy's taking on the look of Daddykins. xD I dun want the stupid look of Izu. 8D ))
Back to top Go down
Izumo Kamizuki

Izumo Kamizuki

PostSubject: Re: Kamizuki Home   Kamizuki Home - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 20, 2009 2:02 am

"I can't promise anything..." He grumbled while crossing his arms.

((Or maybe Izu and his/Roy's mother are the black sheeps of the family...

Izumo: Bééhh~ (or however you write down the sound of a sheep) ))
Back to top Go down
Saikoukage | Roy
Saikoukage | Roy

PostSubject: Re: Kamizuki Home   Kamizuki Home - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 20, 2009 2:08 am

Roy frowned a bit and pointed to her necklace. "Take a guess." She said, smiling. "Took long enough..."

(( Roy: *snicker* You're a sheep. :3 *laughs*
Lol...that's hilarious dude. XD ))
Back to top Go down
Izumo Kamizuki

Izumo Kamizuki

PostSubject: Re: Kamizuki Home   Kamizuki Home - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 20, 2009 2:16 am

Izumo stared at the necklace for a couple of loooong seconds.
"He's dead..." He said as he walked towards the door.
He didn't exactly know why but he just didn't like that Uchiha kid... so there was no way in hell he was going to date his little sister.

((Mino: I have a sheep as cousin -_- and my other cousin is soon to be a Mrs. Duck

Izumo: Wha-- *runs off to kill Sasuke*

Mino: oops o_O))
Back to top Go down
Saikoukage | Roy
Saikoukage | Roy

PostSubject: Re: Kamizuki Home   Kamizuki Home - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 20, 2009 2:23 am

Roy flailed a bit, grabbing his sleeve, "Nononono! There will be no killing him! Unless you want me to go off and make Koe dead?" She asked, tilting her head a bit.

(( Roy: ...Who said anything about getting married?! *attaches chakra strings to Izu* NO! D< ))
Back to top Go down
Izumo Kamizuki

Izumo Kamizuki

PostSubject: Re: Kamizuki Home   Kamizuki Home - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 20, 2009 2:35 am

Izumo looked down at Roy.
"How do you know about that?"
He shakes his head.
"Never mind, I don't think I want to know... you can't compare what Koe and I have with what you and that... that brat have."

((Mino: Duckbutt isn't going to like that... with the restoring of his clan and all >_>

Izumo: *Tries to escape from chakra strings* If he touches Roy he's dead!!))
Back to top Go down
Saikoukage | Roy
Saikoukage | Roy

PostSubject: Re: Kamizuki Home   Kamizuki Home - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 20, 2009 2:44 am

Roy grins, "He's not a brat, brother." She said, glancing off. "You know that I've always liked him..." She muttered, scratching her cheek. "It's not like we've done anything...really." She said, coughing a bit.

(( Roy: ...Well, I'll just wait for that time to come, how's that? Izumo no! D< I'm an adult and I can choose who touches me! Dx ...Pft.. ))
Back to top Go down
Izumo Kamizuki

Izumo Kamizuki

PostSubject: Re: Kamizuki Home   Kamizuki Home - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 20, 2009 2:59 am

Izumo muttered something uncomprehensible after which he let out a deep breath. It was impossible to stay mad at her.
"I'm guessing that I don't want to know what you meant with that really-part, hmm?" He said as he ruffled her hair.

((I'll be back in about 20 minutes... I'm pretending to work right now... it's coffee break and it'll be suspicious if I don't join them))
Back to top Go down
Saikoukage | Roy
Saikoukage | Roy

PostSubject: Re: Kamizuki Home   Kamizuki Home - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 20, 2009 3:02 am

"Well...unless you count the first and second kiss..." She muttered, blushing a bit and looking off. "But that's all..."

(( And...It's about 2 in the morning here...so I gotta get to bed. xD Long day later. ))
Back to top Go down
Izumo Kamizuki

Izumo Kamizuki

PostSubject: Re: Kamizuki Home   Kamizuki Home - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 20, 2009 3:17 am

Izumo let out a deep breath.
"It seems I'll have to get used to the fact that my baby sister is growing up..." He muttered, though with a smile cause he knew how she had always hated it when he called her his baby sister. "...but that doesn't mean I'll chase him to the end of the world if he even so much thinks about hurting you."

(('Kay... goodnight =D ...how are you capable to stay up that long? If I'm still awake at 11 at night it's a record for me... ^.^" *is morning person*))
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Kamizuki Home   Kamizuki Home - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Kamizuki Home
Page 2 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next