HMA
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HMA

Those interested of the bondage and molesting of Hidan...welcome. =w=

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Classic Project Dvdrip 1 Link
The Coffee Shop, NinjaBucks. [Aka, Cooky's Second Home.] I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 19, 2013 8:22 am by 

» Videos Gratis De Enanos Follandose A Gay Y Homosexuales En 3gp
The Coffee Shop, NinjaBucks. [Aka, Cooky's Second Home.] I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 19, 2013 7:55 am by 

» Codigo Autocad 2014
The Coffee Shop, NinjaBucks. [Aka, Cooky's Second Home.] I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 19, 2013 3:48 am by 

» Are people still checking this site?
The Coffee Shop, NinjaBucks. [Aka, Cooky's Second Home.] I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 28, 2010 9:04 pm by Rayne Kinatamaru

» My turn now...
The Coffee Shop, NinjaBucks. [Aka, Cooky's Second Home.] I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 28, 2010 2:26 pm by NiaKira19

» Hidan's English Voice Confirmed...EPIC FAIL!
The Coffee Shop, NinjaBucks. [Aka, Cooky's Second Home.] I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 28, 2010 12:22 pm by NiaKira19

» New Topic!
The Coffee Shop, NinjaBucks. [Aka, Cooky's Second Home.] I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 28, 2010 12:19 pm by NiaKira19

» ...............I cannot think of a good title...................
The Coffee Shop, NinjaBucks. [Aka, Cooky's Second Home.] I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 28, 2010 12:13 pm by NiaKira19

» ... I'm gonna phail. -_-
The Coffee Shop, NinjaBucks. [Aka, Cooky's Second Home.] I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 10, 2010 11:47 pm by Rayne Kinatamaru

Forum
Who is online?
In total there are 5 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 5 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 44 on Thu Dec 19, 2013 8:21 am
Top posters
Saikoukage | Roy
The Coffee Shop, NinjaBucks. [Aka, Cooky's Second Home.] I_vote_lcapThe Coffee Shop, NinjaBucks. [Aka, Cooky's Second Home.] I_voting_barThe Coffee Shop, NinjaBucks. [Aka, Cooky's Second Home.] I_vote_rcap 
Minoushje
The Coffee Shop, NinjaBucks. [Aka, Cooky's Second Home.] I_vote_lcapThe Coffee Shop, NinjaBucks. [Aka, Cooky's Second Home.] I_voting_barThe Coffee Shop, NinjaBucks. [Aka, Cooky's Second Home.] I_vote_rcap 
Himokage | Cooky
Paige| Cooky's Right Hand
Zen | The Lawyer
Nena
Nikki | Treasurer
Sasuke
Zumi
Blueberry996

The Coffee Shop, NinjaBucks. [Aka, Cooky's Second Home.]

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Himokage | Cooky
Traveler :: Himokage
Himokage | Cooky

The Coffee Shop, NinjaBucks. [Aka, Cooky's Second Home.] Empty
PostSubject: The Coffee Shop, NinjaBucks. [Aka, Cooky's Second Home.]   The Coffee Shop, NinjaBucks. [Aka, Cooky's Second Home.] I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 30, 2009 2:01 am

Cooky is currently sipping at her cappuccino, a satisfied sigh leaving her lips as she leans back against the booth she regularly sat at (against the window, so she could people stalk watch) and stretched her arms above her head.

"Ah~ nothing like a good coffee to get you moving~!"
Back to top Go down
http://www.quizilla.com/user/CookysNCreem
Ri696q

Ri696q

PostSubject: Re: The Coffee Shop, NinjaBucks. [Aka, Cooky's Second Home.]   The Coffee Shop, NinjaBucks. [Aka, Cooky's Second Home.] I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 30, 2009 4:28 am

Rie walks in, orders a cappuccino and sits down in front of Cooky with a determinded look on her face.

"So... Cooky... Since I've caught you here of all places... why not have a little chat about my job?"

Back to top Go down
http://www.quizilla.com/user/ri696q/
Himokage | Cooky
Himokage | Cooky

PostSubject: Re: The Coffee Shop, NinjaBucks. [Aka, Cooky's Second Home.]   The Coffee Shop, NinjaBucks. [Aka, Cooky's Second Home.] I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 30, 2009 4:40 am

Cooky blinks lethargically, a little dumbfounded by Rie's sudden appearance and serious nature.

"Yo~" She greets with a lazy rise of her hand and a slow grin. "Remind me again what your job is? My mind is a filter, I swear to god."
Back to top Go down
Ri696q

Ri696q

PostSubject: Re: The Coffee Shop, NinjaBucks. [Aka, Cooky's Second Home.]   The Coffee Shop, NinjaBucks. [Aka, Cooky's Second Home.] I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 30, 2009 5:05 am

Rie sighs at her boss and takes sip of her cappucchino.

"That is actually the point! I haven't got a job yet! But don't worry I already have the perfect idea for my job...
We seriously need someone to take care of the Public Relations!!! People need to know how wonderful and smexy Hidan is..."

She takes another sip of her cappucchino and sighs...

"Ahh, that was better. Now I can act like myself again... It's too boring being serious"

She looks around in the coffe shop and glares at the few other guests.

"Does anyone here have a cookie??? Me needs cookies!!!"
Back to top Go down
Himokage | Cooky
Himokage | Cooky

PostSubject: Re: The Coffee Shop, NinjaBucks. [Aka, Cooky's Second Home.]   The Coffee Shop, NinjaBucks. [Aka, Cooky's Second Home.] I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 31, 2009 1:20 am

Cooky scratches the back of her head, eyes at half-mast and a yawn leaving her lips. "Eh~ I thought we already had a Public Relations officer... but I'm probably wrong. Did you ask Roy about it? She tends to keep a better eye on who's who than I do..."

She blinks at Rie's sudden mood change.

Yeesh. And they called HER unpredictable.
Back to top Go down
Blueberry996
Roy's Squishy <3
Roy's Squishy
Blueberry996

PostSubject: Chef Blue   The Coffee Shop, NinjaBucks. [Aka, Cooky's Second Home.] I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 31, 2009 7:07 am

Chef Blue is currently sititng at a table, staring at the coffee in front of her. She's trying to decide if she should sip the amazing beverage or just leave it alone.

'Remember what happened last time?' she asked herself, a memory of her literally jumping around everywhere, unable to stop.

She gulps. "Just a little sip..." She smells the coffee, sighing in pleasure. One sip, and her senses went berserk.

"Ahahahahaha~"
Back to top Go down
Ri696q

Ri696q

PostSubject: Re: The Coffee Shop, NinjaBucks. [Aka, Cooky's Second Home.]   The Coffee Shop, NinjaBucks. [Aka, Cooky's Second Home.] I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 31, 2009 10:36 am

"Sorry for the mood change... I do that a lot." She scratches her head. "I don't know if it's the International relationships officer you may be reffering to, because you do have someone like that (Ea-chan). It can be the two jobs are too close to each other....."
Back to top Go down
Himokage | Cooky
Himokage | Cooky

PostSubject: Re: The Coffee Shop, NinjaBucks. [Aka, Cooky's Second Home.]   The Coffee Shop, NinjaBucks. [Aka, Cooky's Second Home.] I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 01, 2009 4:14 am

Cooky scratches her head, thoroughly confused. "Eh~" She whines, resting her forehead on the table infront of her. "My brain hurts. I can't be bothered thinking today~"

She was in great a need of some boozeh. And fast.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Coffee Shop, NinjaBucks. [Aka, Cooky's Second Home.]   The Coffee Shop, NinjaBucks. [Aka, Cooky's Second Home.] I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Coffee Shop, NinjaBucks. [Aka, Cooky's Second Home.]
Page 1 of 1