HMA
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HMA

Those interested of the bondage and molesting of Hidan...welcome. =w=

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Classic Project Dvdrip 1 Link
Kamizuki Home - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 19, 2013 8:22 am by 

» Videos Gratis De Enanos Follandose A Gay Y Homosexuales En 3gp
Kamizuki Home - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 19, 2013 7:55 am by 

» Codigo Autocad 2014
Kamizuki Home - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 19, 2013 3:48 am by 

» Are people still checking this site?
Kamizuki Home - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 28, 2010 9:04 pm by Rayne Kinatamaru

» My turn now...
Kamizuki Home - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 28, 2010 2:26 pm by NiaKira19

» Hidan's English Voice Confirmed...EPIC FAIL!
Kamizuki Home - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 28, 2010 12:22 pm by NiaKira19

» New Topic!
Kamizuki Home - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 28, 2010 12:19 pm by NiaKira19

» ...............I cannot think of a good title...................
Kamizuki Home - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 28, 2010 12:13 pm by NiaKira19

» ... I'm gonna phail. -_-
Kamizuki Home - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 10, 2010 11:47 pm by Rayne Kinatamaru

Forum
Who is online?
In total there are 5 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 5 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 44 on Thu Dec 19, 2013 8:21 am
Top posters
Saikoukage | Roy
Kamizuki Home - Page 9 I_vote_lcapKamizuki Home - Page 9 I_voting_barKamizuki Home - Page 9 I_vote_rcap 
Minoushje
Kamizuki Home - Page 9 I_vote_lcapKamizuki Home - Page 9 I_voting_barKamizuki Home - Page 9 I_vote_rcap 
Himokage | Cooky
Paige| Cooky's Right Hand
Zen | The Lawyer
Nena
Nikki | Treasurer
Sasuke
Zumi
Blueberry996

Kamizuki Home

Go down 
+2
Izumo Kamizuki
Saikoukage | Roy
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
Saikoukage | Roy
Puppeteer :: Saikoukage
Saikoukage | Roy

Kamizuki Home - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kamizuki Home   Kamizuki Home - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 07, 2009 12:47 pm

Roy led him to her room, going over to the book shelf and opening up a small box. "I took this off a bit ago..." She said, turning around and holding up the small heart charm necklace. "Remember it?" She asked, grinning a bit.
Back to top Go down
http://www.quizilla.com/user/grimmjownii
Izumo Kamizuki

Izumo Kamizuki

PostSubject: Re: Kamizuki Home   Kamizuki Home - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 08, 2009 1:02 pm

After running inside the house once more telling Roy that he was going to find Kotetsu (and by that most likely Mino too) he found himself walking through town. He knew Kotetsu had a free day today so he walked to his favorite teahouse where he indeed found his best friend.

"Kotetsu, glad I catch you here." Izumo said grinning. "Koe and I want to get married... today... and I'd like you to be my best man."

Talk about a sudden request.
Back to top Go down
Sasuke

Sasuke

PostSubject: Re: Kamizuki Home   Kamizuki Home - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 08, 2009 1:36 pm

Sasuke eyed the charm and felt a familiar feeling. As if a gap in his memory that had blurred out were being put in to focus. He touched the charm hesitantly, as if it would burn him.

"I . . . gave that to you?" He whispered as the memory that charm carried slowly came in to his mind.
Back to top Go down
Saikoukage | Roy
Saikoukage | Roy

PostSubject: Re: Kamizuki Home   Kamizuki Home - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 08, 2009 3:06 pm

Roy grinned, "Yeah, I actually remember that day...We were out, just hanging around and we decided to go and play near the lake. You gave that to me, and I tackled you...but we both ended up in the water. When you took me back home, brother got so mad at you for letting me get soaked." She said, laughing a bit.
Back to top Go down
Kotetsu Hagane

Kotetsu Hagane

PostSubject: Re: Kamizuki Home   Kamizuki Home - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 08, 2009 3:16 pm

Kotetsu nearly choked on his tea, looking up at his best friend. "What...the hell!? When did you decide this and what the hell brought it about?" He asked, smacking his chest, trying to breathe. "Geez...anyways. Now what?"
Back to top Go down
Izumo Kamizuki

Izumo Kamizuki

PostSubject: Re: Kamizuki Home   Kamizuki Home - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 09, 2009 1:51 am

((Dude, don't forget that Kotetsu is suppose to remind Izumo that he can't marry 'today' cause he has to help with preparations for the chunin exams ^.^" ...because of that Koe and Izumo marry a bit later, on dear daddy's birthday.))

Izumo just grinned like the stupid idiot he is.
((Izumo: Hey!! TT_TT))
"Well. Koe and I decided this about an hour ago as we were lying on my bed and we uhh..." Izumo scratched the back of his head. "I guess that also explains the why... that and I love her. But what do you mean, now what?"
Back to top Go down
Kotetsu Hagane

Kotetsu Hagane

PostSubject: Re: Kamizuki Home   Kamizuki Home - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 09, 2009 8:58 am

(( I knows~ ^^ ))

Kotetsu waved his hand a bit. "I didn't hear what you said. But, congrats man...though, I think you might want to wait a little bit...unless you can squeeze it in during our prep? Remeber...? Chunin exams...?" Kotetsu said, grinning a bit, proud his best friend was finally able to grown some balls.

((lol...couldn't resist last line. XDD ))
Back to top Go down
Izumo Kamizuki

Izumo Kamizuki

PostSubject: Re: Kamizuki Home   Kamizuki Home - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 09, 2009 10:37 am

((Just checking ^^))

Izumo dropped his head on the table.
"Crap... I forgot about that." He groaned. "That means we have to wait another... two whole days."
(Wednesday was their day off.)

He grinned a bit.
"I guess I can wait that long."
He stood up.
"I'd better tell Koe about this."
Just as he walked away he turned back to Kotetsu.
"Uhh... so will you be my best man? You didn't give me an answer."

((Izumo: Grew a pair of balls... says the one who hasn't popped the question to his significant other >>

Mino: Izumo!! >////<))
Back to top Go down
Kotetsu Hagane

Kotetsu Hagane

PostSubject: Re: Kamizuki Home   Kamizuki Home - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 09, 2009 9:16 pm

Kotetsu grinned, giving a thumbs up. "Of course I will, man. Don't have to ask me twice." He said, nodding. "Now get....go tell her about what you're doing."

(( Kotet: *waves hand* I'll get there....Taking my time. |D

Roy: . . .Is there anything wrong with this picture? ._. *is unmarried* ....-.||| ))
Back to top Go down
Izumo Kamizuki

Izumo Kamizuki

PostSubject: Re: Kamizuki Home   Kamizuki Home - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 10, 2009 7:53 am

((How should I know if there's something wrong with the picture... *is unmarried too* ))

A few moments later Izumo stood in front of Koe once more.
"Koe, do you mind waiting till Wednesday? I kinda forgot about the preparations of the chunin exams so there's no chance Tsunade-sama will agree to marry us today." Izumo said, slightly embarrassed. "Good news is that Kotetsu agreed to be my best man..."

Izumo's face: (^.^")
Back to top Go down
Koehven
ANBU
ANBU
Koehven

PostSubject: Re: Kamizuki Home   Kamizuki Home - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 10, 2009 7:59 am

A soft smile graced her features. She placed a small kiss to Izumo's forehead and nodded her head yes in agreement. "Sure wednesday is fine, it would make a good birthday present for my Dad. You should probably tell Roy and Sasuke the date has changed." She picked up the basket that she had brought earlier that day and took out the cake from inside.

"I should probably go look for a new dress huh? Since we have time and an apartment, unless you want us to live in your bedroom here?"
Back to top Go down
http://www.quizilla.com/user/Koehven/profile/
Izumo Kamizuki

Izumo Kamizuki

PostSubject: Re: Kamizuki Home   Kamizuki Home - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 10, 2009 8:13 am

Izumo let out a sigh of relief.
"So it's your dad's birthday, huh? You think he's going to enjoy his birthday present?" Izumo asked with a smile.

"You know I find you beautiful no matter what you wear, I'd marry you even if you'd wear nothing at all... though I don't know if I'm willing to share that view with others." He said grinning. "Anyway I'd say finding an apartment is very important... I think I lived with my mother long enough. Well, I best go tell Roy and Sasuke the wedding is postponed after which I should go to work."

Telling his sister basically meant a shout upstairs... something along the lines of: "Oi Roy, the wedding isn't until wednesday... I'm off to work, see ya!!"
Back to top Go down
Koehven
ANBU
ANBU
Koehven

PostSubject: Re: Kamizuki Home   Kamizuki Home - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 10, 2009 8:24 am

At the thought of getting married naked Koe's mouth twitched into a smile. "Yeah I'm not sure getting married in the nude is the best thing." She placed one more kiss, this time on his lips, before heading for the door to go start looking for a place to live.

"Have fun at work, honey." She laughed to herself at the little pet name that all 'formal housewives' used when their husbands left for the day. Then she left to take care of her few errands before tomorrow.
Back to top Go down
http://www.quizilla.com/user/Koehven/profile/
Izumo Kamizuki

Izumo Kamizuki

PostSubject: Re: Kamizuki Home   Kamizuki Home - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 10, 2009 8:52 am

((Now I have to think about that song from Mama Mia: The Movie... Honey Honey... https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Nwac8FeG5VQ))

Izumo just made a funny face at the thought of having fun at work... this part of organizing the chunin was the most annoying/boring part of everything.
"Thanks you, dear." He said with a wink before literally running off (you don't want to be late when you got a meeting with the Hokage).

((*is trying to think of a cute pet name* ...FAIL... I find Dear so un-original -_-))
Back to top Go down
Sasuke

Sasuke

PostSubject: Re: Kamizuki Home   Kamizuki Home - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 11, 2009 11:33 am

Saikoukage | Roy wrote:
Roy grinned, "Yeah, I actually remember that day...We were out, just hanging around and we decided to go and play near the lake. You gave that to me, and I tackled you...but we both ended up in the water. When you took me back home, brother got so mad at you for letting me get soaked." She said, laughing a bit.

Sasuke allowed a small smile to play out on his face. "Don't forget that your mom chased me out of the house." He chuckled.
Back to top Go down
Saikoukage | Roy
Saikoukage | Roy

PostSubject: Re: Kamizuki Home   Kamizuki Home - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 11, 2009 12:54 pm

"Eh...so you remember that? Heh..." Roy started, grinning as she glanced off. "Just proves she hasn't ever liked you...even as a kid." She paused, snickering, "And you were so much cuter as a kid then you are now."

Argh! Brother, pick damn day and stick with it!
Back to top Go down
Sasuke

Sasuke

PostSubject: Re: Kamizuki Home   Kamizuki Home - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 15, 2009 2:02 pm

"Are you trying to say I'm uglier than I was as a kid?" Sasuke accused. "Please, woman, I'm like wine; I get better and better with each passing day."
Back to top Go down
Saikoukage | Roy
Saikoukage | Roy

PostSubject: Re: Kamizuki Home   Kamizuki Home - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 15, 2009 2:41 pm

"Don't you 'Please, woman' me." She replied, grinning. "I said you were cuter as a kid. I said nothing about being hotter. Idiot."
Back to top Go down
Sasuke

Sasuke

PostSubject: Re: Kamizuki Home   Kamizuki Home - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 15, 2009 8:34 pm

Sasuke grinned. "I know, I just like hearing you say it."
Back to top Go down
Saikoukage | Roy
Saikoukage | Roy

PostSubject: Re: Kamizuki Home   Kamizuki Home - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 15, 2009 10:53 pm

Roy rolled her eyes, "Cause you're conceited." She said, shaking her head and grinning. "Anywho~" She said, putting the necklace on. "Looks like we don't have anything to do now. Brother isn't getting married today so...don't have to look all presentable like."
Back to top Go down
Sasuke

Sasuke

PostSubject: Re: Kamizuki Home   Kamizuki Home - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 27, 2009 4:40 pm

Sasuke snorted. "Aren't girls suppose to have an affinity for playing dress-up whenever the chance?" An idea came in to his head but he remained calm about it and made note not to let it show in his posture. "Go look somewhat presentable anyway." He asked her, looking outside and trying not to grin that the sky was somewhat darkening to his pleasure.
Back to top Go down
Saikoukage | Roy
Saikoukage | Roy

PostSubject: Re: Kamizuki Home   Kamizuki Home - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 27, 2009 11:47 pm

To answer the first part of his question, she scoffed, shaking her head. "Feh...only type of dress up I like is when it deals with trying on shoes..." She said, ruffling her bangs before looking at him. "...Somewhat...?" She shrugged, walking into her closet and shutting the door behind her, not questioning what he was planning.

A few minutes later she walked out in a white and black, checkered skirt, going just above the knee. Her shirt was a black, form fitting, off the shoulders shirt, small grey butterflies ones the left side. She pointed to herself, tilting her head, "This good...?"
Back to top Go down
Sasuke

Sasuke

PostSubject: Re: Kamizuki Home   Kamizuki Home - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 28, 2009 1:41 am

Sasuke's smirk came across his face. "Perfect." He nearly growled while looking her up and down but caught himself. He had to remember there was a surprise he needed to expose. "Now put this blindfold on, I've got a surprise for you." He said while handing her a handy-dandy blindfold.

[[He never leaves home without it 8D]]
Back to top Go down
Saikoukage | Roy
Saikoukage | Roy

PostSubject: Re: Kamizuki Home   Kamizuki Home - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 28, 2009 12:38 pm

(( Kinky~! >D ))

Roy raised an eyebrow, taking the blindfold. "Ah..you know that this could be on the borderline of being a kidnapper." She said, looking at the cloth in her hand before shrugging and putting it on. This feels awkward~...
Back to top Go down
Sasuke

Sasuke

PostSubject: Re: Kamizuki Home   Kamizuki Home - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 05, 2009 11:49 am

Sasuke smirked as she put the blind-fold on. "Don't worry." He said. "I won't try anything." He placed his hands firmly on her hips. "Just follow my lead, okay?" He asked into her ear.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Kamizuki Home   Kamizuki Home - Page 9 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Kamizuki Home
Page 9 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next