HMA
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HMA

Those interested of the bondage and molesting of Hidan...welcome. =w=

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Classic Project Dvdrip 1 Link
Guiding Gaara and Temari to the Hidden Site ^^ - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 19, 2013 8:22 am by 

» Videos Gratis De Enanos Follandose A Gay Y Homosexuales En 3gp
Guiding Gaara and Temari to the Hidden Site ^^ - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 19, 2013 7:55 am by 

» Codigo Autocad 2014
Guiding Gaara and Temari to the Hidden Site ^^ - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 19, 2013 3:48 am by 

» Are people still checking this site?
Guiding Gaara and Temari to the Hidden Site ^^ - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 28, 2010 9:04 pm by Rayne Kinatamaru

» My turn now...
Guiding Gaara and Temari to the Hidden Site ^^ - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 28, 2010 2:26 pm by NiaKira19

» Hidan's English Voice Confirmed...EPIC FAIL!
Guiding Gaara and Temari to the Hidden Site ^^ - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 28, 2010 12:22 pm by NiaKira19

» New Topic!
Guiding Gaara and Temari to the Hidden Site ^^ - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 28, 2010 12:19 pm by NiaKira19

» ...............I cannot think of a good title...................
Guiding Gaara and Temari to the Hidden Site ^^ - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 28, 2010 12:13 pm by NiaKira19

» ... I'm gonna phail. -_-
Guiding Gaara and Temari to the Hidden Site ^^ - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 10, 2010 11:47 pm by Rayne Kinatamaru

Forum
Who is online?
In total there are 5 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 5 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 44 on Thu Dec 19, 2013 8:21 am
Top posters
Saikoukage | Roy
Guiding Gaara and Temari to the Hidden Site ^^ - Page 2 I_vote_lcapGuiding Gaara and Temari to the Hidden Site ^^ - Page 2 I_voting_barGuiding Gaara and Temari to the Hidden Site ^^ - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Minoushje
Guiding Gaara and Temari to the Hidden Site ^^ - Page 2 I_vote_lcapGuiding Gaara and Temari to the Hidden Site ^^ - Page 2 I_voting_barGuiding Gaara and Temari to the Hidden Site ^^ - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Himokage | Cooky
Paige| Cooky's Right Hand
Zen | The Lawyer
Nena
Nikki | Treasurer
Sasuke
Zumi
Blueberry996

Guiding Gaara and Temari to the Hidden Site ^^

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Gaara
Kazekage
Kazekage
Gaara

Guiding Gaara and Temari to the Hidden Site ^^ - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Guiding Gaara and Temari to the Hidden Site ^^   Guiding Gaara and Temari to the Hidden Site ^^ - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 07, 2009 7:54 pm

Gaara glanced at Kirai, then back at the sun. "The end of the desert is only half an hour away; we should probably rest then and continue traveling." Unlike others, Gaara didn't sleep. His insomnia problems followed him even after the Shukaku had been withdrawn.
Back to top Go down
Kirai
Chunin
Chunin
Kirai

PostSubject: Re: Guiding Gaara and Temari to the Hidden Site ^^   Guiding Gaara and Temari to the Hidden Site ^^ - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 07, 2009 8:13 pm

Kirai looked at Gaara, "I'm not that tired, but if anyone else wants to stop..." She looked at the other two.
Back to top Go down
http://www.quizilla.com/user/BowlsOfJoy/
Gaara
Kazekage
Kazekage
Gaara

PostSubject: Re: Guiding Gaara and Temari to the Hidden Site ^^   Guiding Gaara and Temari to the Hidden Site ^^ - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 07, 2009 8:31 pm

"Oh." Gaara blinked. "My apologies for assuming that was the case."

((He's such a gentleman! :3))
Back to top Go down
Kirai
Chunin
Chunin
Kirai

PostSubject: Re: Guiding Gaara and Temari to the Hidden Site ^^   Guiding Gaara and Temari to the Hidden Site ^^ - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 07, 2009 8:36 pm

((It makes me squee =D))

Kirai smiled, "No need to apologize Gaara-kun, I'm sure we can rest for a bit before continuing, it's only half an hour away right?" She nodded and went of the path to lay back against a tree, humming a little tune and smiling.
Back to top Go down
Minoushje
ANBU
ANBU
Minoushje

PostSubject: Re: Guiding Gaara and Temari to the Hidden Site ^^   Guiding Gaara and Temari to the Hidden Site ^^ - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 08, 2009 4:39 am

"I think that resting on the edge of the dessert would be best, even though the Land of Rivers isn't an enemy of either the Land of Wind or the Land of Fire there could still be rogue ninja who want to cause trouble. Especially when they find out the Kazekage is traveling with us... most rogues aren't clever enough to know it's stupid to try and attack a Kage."
Back to top Go down
http://www.quizilla.com/user/minoushje/
Gaara
Kazekage
Kazekage
Gaara

PostSubject: Re: Guiding Gaara and Temari to the Hidden Site ^^   Guiding Gaara and Temari to the Hidden Site ^^ - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 08, 2009 9:59 am

"Yes..." He pointed towards a dense treeline around half a mile away, "There it is. We should be there by sunset." He glanced up at the sun, which was on the peak of setting already.
Back to top Go down
Minoushje
ANBU
ANBU
Minoushje

PostSubject: Re: Guiding Gaara and Temari to the Hidden Site ^^   Guiding Gaara and Temari to the Hidden Site ^^ - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 08, 2009 10:29 am

Timeskip: Sunset

After dividing the chores and setting up camp Minoushje was now preparing some soup with wild vegetables she had found in the forest. That's the ideal thing with being a medical-nin she could easily recognize things that were eatable or not.

"Something's missing..." She muttered.
Eventually she added some Rosemary after which she decided the soup was good.
"Alright guys, dinner's served."
Back to top Go down
Temari

Temari

PostSubject: Re: Guiding Gaara and Temari to the Hidden Site ^^   Guiding Gaara and Temari to the Hidden Site ^^ - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 11, 2009 11:08 am

Temari rushed over to where Mino sat with a grateful smile on her face. "Thank goodness you're the one cooking, lord knows I would have forgotten to do so and everyone would starve."
Back to top Go down
Minoushje
ANBU
ANBU
Minoushje

PostSubject: Re: Guiding Gaara and Temari to the Hidden Site ^^   Guiding Gaara and Temari to the Hidden Site ^^ - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 16, 2009 1:48 am

As everyone was having dinner Minoushje looked around, her eyes resting on the forest in front of her a bit longer.
"Things are going too easy." She muttered.
Back to top Go down
Temari

Temari

PostSubject: Re: Guiding Gaara and Temari to the Hidden Site ^^   Guiding Gaara and Temari to the Hidden Site ^^ - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 16, 2009 3:48 pm

Temari was scarfing down her food when her ears perked up to a sound a couple of kilometers away from where they sat. She made no move to indicate that she had heard someone and remained eating her food in the same manner. Slowly she put down her food and averted her eyes down to the half-empty plate.

"Mino." She said, asking the silent question if Mino had sensed the presence as well.
Back to top Go down
Gaara
Kazekage
Kazekage
Gaara

PostSubject: Re: Guiding Gaara and Temari to the Hidden Site ^^   Guiding Gaara and Temari to the Hidden Site ^^ - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 16, 2009 5:23 pm

Gaara, who had been staring into the fire quietly and not touching his plate (eating early disturbs his nighttime rituals >D), had heard the noise as well. He glanced up at his sister, that signature observant look in his eyes.
Back to top Go down
Minoushje
ANBU
ANBU
Minoushje

PostSubject: Re: Guiding Gaara and Temari to the Hidden Site ^^   Guiding Gaara and Temari to the Hidden Site ^^ - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 17, 2009 1:47 am

"Yeah..." Minoushje muttered as she leaned back.
To most people it would seem as though she was just leaning back casually, leaning on her hands. But those who knew her attack style knew what she really was doing.

A moment later a scream could be heard followed by rustling through the bushes. Yet Minoshje kept her casual posture. The next moment a guy was dragged out of the bushes in front of them, a vine wrapped tightly around his ankle.
"Ah I see you tried to cut yourself loose." Minoushje said smiling, pointing to the kunai in the guy's hand. "It didn't work, did it?"
After that the vine shot up, the guy now dangling upside down.
"It's a shame I only caught one of them." She muttered
Back to top Go down
Temari

Temari

PostSubject: Re: Guiding Gaara and Temari to the Hidden Site ^^   Guiding Gaara and Temari to the Hidden Site ^^ - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 17, 2009 6:40 pm

Temari glanced at the man after taking a good chug of her food. "Tell me, who sent you and how many?" She demanded. "If I like your answer you can keep the oxygen in your body. Now if my big sister doesn't like it . . ." She trailed off with a grin.
Back to top Go down
Kirai
Chunin
Chunin
Kirai

PostSubject: Re: Guiding Gaara and Temari to the Hidden Site ^^   Guiding Gaara and Temari to the Hidden Site ^^ - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 17, 2009 6:42 pm

Kirai, who had been continuously picking at the grass, looked up, "Ah, I think I caught another one Mino-san. Now him and his partner can talk." She said, smiling slightly. She stopped picking at the grass and left one palm on the ground, closing her eyes, "Hm, it's a guy too."

After a few moments she opened her eyes again, smiling, "He's about a foot or two thataway." She said, pointing with her free hand towards the bushes, "Sorry, but I can't move him towards us since my chakra's in the ground and around his ankles."
Back to top Go down
Gaara
Kazekage
Kazekage
Gaara

PostSubject: Re: Guiding Gaara and Temari to the Hidden Site ^^   Guiding Gaara and Temari to the Hidden Site ^^ - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 17, 2009 6:44 pm

Gaara glanced at the man uninterestedly, eyes hooded. He looked back at the motionless Kirai, the slightest suggestion of a frown in his brow.
Back to top Go down
Minoushje
ANBU
ANBU
Minoushje

PostSubject: Re: Guiding Gaara and Temari to the Hidden Site ^^   Guiding Gaara and Temari to the Hidden Site ^^ - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 18, 2009 2:18 am

As soon as Kirai told her about the location of the second man another vine appeared from the ground, easily capturing him.
"Thanks Kirai-chan. See if there are more of them hidden. If there are some help will be appreciated... Gaara." Minoushje said dryly. "Just because you're the Kazekage now doesn't mean you can't help me out. The number of vines I can control are limited."

Because she had slightly lost focus and had to split her chakra in two, the first vine dropped to the ground.
"Oops. If you have a headache tomorrow I don't mind if you blame me.... that is if you live long enough to see another sunrise."
Back to top Go down
Gaara
Kazekage
Kazekage
Gaara

PostSubject: Re: Guiding Gaara and Temari to the Hidden Site ^^   Guiding Gaara and Temari to the Hidden Site ^^ - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 18, 2009 3:45 pm

". . . Gomen, Minoushje." He flicked his wrist noncommittally and sand hissed up from the ground, wrapping the frightened men in a tight sand casing.

"You should appreciate the fact that your restraints aren't coffins yet," he addressed the two in a monotone voice. It was deathly scary, this terribly ruthless side of Gaara. But he was in Kazekage mode, now.
Back to top Go down
Minoushje
ANBU
ANBU
Minoushje

PostSubject: Re: Guiding Gaara and Temari to the Hidden Site ^^   Guiding Gaara and Temari to the Hidden Site ^^ - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 19, 2009 2:10 am

Minoushje was glad when Gaara captured the men with his sand... sure she was an ANBU but controling those vines took out a lot of her chakra.
She walked to the one that seemed to be the leader.
"Who send you?" She asked calmly.
The man just spit at her.

"That's... disgusting." She said, her eye twitching.
The next moment she punched him in his face, the man letting out a scream of pain.
"You bitch, you broke my nose."

"Oh so now he can talk." Minoushje said sarcastically as she stood next to Temari. "You know, I think I'll leave this to the Kazekage... which is better for you guys because your death will be a whole lot quicker."

She never was one to be patient with her enemies.

((Man why do I keep writing these long posts? XDD))
Back to top Go down
Gaara
Kazekage
Kazekage
Gaara

PostSubject: Re: Guiding Gaara and Temari to the Hidden Site ^^   Guiding Gaara and Temari to the Hidden Site ^^ - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 19, 2009 3:20 pm

"Of course I will take care of them," he replied to Mino graciously, leaning back. He pulled his fist back to his hip slowly, and the sand chrysalis around the men began to tighten in a jerking manner.

"I can make your deaths painless, sure..." His aquamarine eyes grew darker, "But I enjoy this so much more... should I," he paused, squatting down in front of the men, "pluck out your eyeballs first?"

((*Cowers* D8))
Back to top Go down
Minoushje
ANBU
ANBU
Minoushje

PostSubject: Re: Guiding Gaara and Temari to the Hidden Site ^^   Guiding Gaara and Temari to the Hidden Site ^^ - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 20, 2009 5:12 am

Minoushje leaned towards Temari.
"He really is enjoying this, isn't he?" She whispered.
She could understand the feeling... it really is fun to mess with your opponent's mind.

One of the men looked very terrified from the moment he got caught but when Gaara started talking about plucking out his eyes he truly panicked.
"No please don't!!" He pleaded, his eyes big in fear.
"Be quiet, you coward!!" His boss hissed.

((Who would have thought Gaara could be so... inventive with torture techniques (XD) even after Shukaku is extracted from him >.>))
Back to top Go down
Gaara
Kazekage
Kazekage
Gaara

PostSubject: Re: Guiding Gaara and Temari to the Hidden Site ^^   Guiding Gaara and Temari to the Hidden Site ^^ - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 20, 2009 5:56 pm

((He ain't no Kazekage for nuthin', Mino! 8D And he sure learned his worth in torture techniques from the Shukaku. Jeez. xD LONG POST BEWARE!!!11one))

Gaara's signature ghost-smile was more terrifying than any scowl or glower he could have managed. "I could start with your eyes... just tear them straight from your sockets. Then your nose, of course––I don't want you to have the ability to smell anything." He paused, his still hand poised directly in front of the subordinate's left eye. "Then..."

The man shirked back nervously. His boss rolled his eyes, "Oh, then it'd be our ears, right?"

Gaara's icy eyes didn't even turn in the man's direction. "No. I'd leave your ears. So you could hear the screams of terror of every man, woman and child who laid eyes on your horribly disfigured forms..." that smile appeared again, "that is, if you make it out alive."
Back to top Go down
Minoushje
ANBU
ANBU
Minoushje

PostSubject: Re: Guiding Gaara and Temari to the Hidden Site ^^   Guiding Gaara and Temari to the Hidden Site ^^ - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 21, 2009 8:37 am

While being part of the interrogation team there was one thing Minoushje had learned. Every person, every mind, can be broken you only have to figure out what method.

In the cases of the guys before her? It was clear that with the lower ranked of the two fear was the right technique. However judging by his body language he really didn't know what was going on.
They needed to crack the leader and Minoushje had a pretty good idea how.

She knelt down in front of the leader.
"I'm really sorry for hurting you earlier I was only defending myself and my friends." She said innocently.
As she had predicted the guy wasn't looking at her face... it was for situations like this her clothing style came in handy.
"You would make me very happy if you could tell me why you are doing this to me and my friends." She said, pouting lightly.
It wouldn't be the first time a guy fell for this innocent act.

((damn, the first time I wrote this it was a lot better but then the internet connection failed and I lost it DX... I'll leave it to someone else to write the reaction of the guy))
Back to top Go down
Gaara
Kazekage
Kazekage
Gaara

PostSubject: Re: Guiding Gaara and Temari to the Hidden Site ^^   Guiding Gaara and Temari to the Hidden Site ^^ - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 21, 2009 4:11 pm

((It'd be my pleasure~ 8D))

Gaara observed Mino as she... well, she seduced the man into telling her. Though his thoughts did trail off a bit towards Nena. Not in a perverted bad way, either. Good thoughts.

Meanwhile, the man still caught in Gaara's restraints' (which was as good as a coffin) eyes trailed down Minoushje's chest as she knelt forward, cleavage exposed. And her cute little voice nearly sent him over the edge; I mean, really, who could resist that ploy?

Maybe the loser next to him could, since he was about to lose an eye. To hell with him, though; the leader liked this little show the girly was putting on.
Back to top Go down
Kirai
Chunin
Chunin
Kirai

PostSubject: Re: Guiding Gaara and Temari to the Hidden Site ^^   Guiding Gaara and Temari to the Hidden Site ^^ - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 21, 2009 5:58 pm

Kirai opened her eyes after trying to search for more of the men and looked at Gaara, since Minoushje was kinda...busy. She shook her head, "I think these are the only two."

She glanced at the two men, seeing that one of them was practically salivating. Wrinkling her nose in disgust at them, she watched quietly.
Back to top Go down
Minoushje
ANBU
ANBU
Minoushje

PostSubject: Re: Guiding Gaara and Temari to the Hidden Site ^^   Guiding Gaara and Temari to the Hidden Site ^^ - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 22, 2009 1:31 am

Minoushje had to prevent herself from rolling her eyes at the guy's obvious behavior but she continued her little plan.
She leaned a bit towards him so she could whisper something in his ear.

"After you told me why you are trying to hurt me I am sure there is someway I could thank you."

As she leaned back she looked as innocently as possible, for once glad she blushed very easily (imagining certain things about a certain boyfriend do the trick), looking down a bit and biting her lip as if she was unsure if she had went to far.

"It's your decision."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Guiding Gaara and Temari to the Hidden Site ^^   Guiding Gaara and Temari to the Hidden Site ^^ - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Guiding Gaara and Temari to the Hidden Site ^^
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next