HMA
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HMA

Those interested of the bondage and molesting of Hidan...welcome. =w=

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Classic Project Dvdrip 1 Link
Guiding Gaara and Temari to the Hidden Site ^^ I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 19, 2013 8:22 am by 

» Videos Gratis De Enanos Follandose A Gay Y Homosexuales En 3gp
Guiding Gaara and Temari to the Hidden Site ^^ I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 19, 2013 7:55 am by 

» Codigo Autocad 2014
Guiding Gaara and Temari to the Hidden Site ^^ I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 19, 2013 3:48 am by 

» Are people still checking this site?
Guiding Gaara and Temari to the Hidden Site ^^ I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 28, 2010 9:04 pm by Rayne Kinatamaru

» My turn now...
Guiding Gaara and Temari to the Hidden Site ^^ I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 28, 2010 2:26 pm by NiaKira19

» Hidan's English Voice Confirmed...EPIC FAIL!
Guiding Gaara and Temari to the Hidden Site ^^ I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 28, 2010 12:22 pm by NiaKira19

» New Topic!
Guiding Gaara and Temari to the Hidden Site ^^ I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 28, 2010 12:19 pm by NiaKira19

» ...............I cannot think of a good title...................
Guiding Gaara and Temari to the Hidden Site ^^ I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 28, 2010 12:13 pm by NiaKira19

» ... I'm gonna phail. -_-
Guiding Gaara and Temari to the Hidden Site ^^ I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 10, 2010 11:47 pm by Rayne Kinatamaru

Forum
Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 44 on Thu Dec 19, 2013 8:21 am
Top posters
Saikoukage | Roy
Guiding Gaara and Temari to the Hidden Site ^^ I_vote_lcapGuiding Gaara and Temari to the Hidden Site ^^ I_voting_barGuiding Gaara and Temari to the Hidden Site ^^ I_vote_rcap 
Minoushje
Guiding Gaara and Temari to the Hidden Site ^^ I_vote_lcapGuiding Gaara and Temari to the Hidden Site ^^ I_voting_barGuiding Gaara and Temari to the Hidden Site ^^ I_vote_rcap 
Himokage | Cooky
Paige| Cooky's Right Hand
Zen | The Lawyer
Nena
Nikki | Treasurer
Sasuke
Zumi
Blueberry996

Guiding Gaara and Temari to the Hidden Site ^^

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Minoushje
ANBU
ANBU
Minoushje

Guiding Gaara and Temari to the Hidden Site ^^ Empty
PostSubject: Guiding Gaara and Temari to the Hidden Site ^^   Guiding Gaara and Temari to the Hidden Site ^^ I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 06, 2009 1:34 pm

Minoushje was sitting on the ground, leaning against one of the pillars of the North Gate. Since Kotetsu and Izumo were busy organizing the chunin exams they weren't guarding the gate which was slightly disappointing... now she couldn't say goodbye to Kotetsu.

"Meh, if Gaara-kun and Temari-chan won't arrive within the next ten seconds I'm leaving without them." She complained, even though she knew very well that it wasn't their fault that she was an hour early.
Back to top Go down
http://www.quizilla.com/user/minoushje/
Gaara
Kazekage
Kazekage
Gaara

PostSubject: Re: Guiding Gaara and Temari to the Hidden Site ^^   Guiding Gaara and Temari to the Hidden Site ^^ I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 06, 2009 3:04 pm

Gaara ignored Temari's inane chattering and brushed by villagers easily, ignoring the earsplitting squeals from the occasional girls. He was quite immune to them now, and felt even more empathetic towards Sasuke.

He caught the sight of Minoushje outside the gate and walked towards her swiftly, "You're early. I was just on my way back to get some belongings."
Back to top Go down
Minoushje
ANBU
ANBU
Minoushje

PostSubject: Re: Guiding Gaara and Temari to the Hidden Site ^^   Guiding Gaara and Temari to the Hidden Site ^^ I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 06, 2009 4:08 pm

Minoushje looked up smiling at Gaara and Temari.
"Oh don't worry, I've been sitting here for..." She checks her watch. "...65 minutes so another ten minutes won't matter. Besides I'm still missing the other half of my team. Without her I'm not even allowed to bring you guys to Hidden Site."
Back to top Go down
Gaara
Kazekage
Kazekage
Gaara

PostSubject: Re: Guiding Gaara and Temari to the Hidden Site ^^   Guiding Gaara and Temari to the Hidden Site ^^ I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 06, 2009 4:14 pm

"Che." He blinked a couple times, shaking his head. "Why would you do that?"

"I will be back... I need to get some things... Temari, do you want me to get your stuff?" He glanced at Temari questioningly, wondering why she was so mute all of the sudden.
Back to top Go down
Minoushje
ANBU
ANBU
Minoushje

PostSubject: Re: Guiding Gaara and Temari to the Hidden Site ^^   Guiding Gaara and Temari to the Hidden Site ^^ I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 06, 2009 4:22 pm

"Do you really want to know that I came here early because I had hoped to find my boyfriend here and I wanted to say goodbye to him cause I wouldn't see him for at least two weeks?" Minoushje said innocently. "Want more details?"
Back to top Go down
Gaara
Kazekage
Kazekage
Gaara

PostSubject: Re: Guiding Gaara and Temari to the Hidden Site ^^   Guiding Gaara and Temari to the Hidden Site ^^ I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 06, 2009 4:30 pm

"Boyfriend?" He cocked his head in confusion. "I never knew you had one." He didn't mean anything bad, he was just ill-informed.

He sighed just slightly, "I'll just go... I'll be back, Mino-san." With that, he disappeared in a slight rustle of sand.
Back to top Go down
Kirai
Chunin
Chunin
Kirai

PostSubject: Re: Guiding Gaara and Temari to the Hidden Site ^^   Guiding Gaara and Temari to the Hidden Site ^^ I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 06, 2009 5:38 pm

((I'm here! I'm here!))

Kirai ran up, huffing and puffing, afraid that she was late for the mission. She waved when she was Minoushje and saw the slight stir of sand, "Mino-chan!"

She tripped over a rock, sprawling in front of her, "...Am I late?"
Back to top Go down
http://www.quizilla.com/user/BowlsOfJoy/
Gaara
Kazekage
Kazekage
Gaara

PostSubject: Re: Guiding Gaara and Temari to the Hidden Site ^^   Guiding Gaara and Temari to the Hidden Site ^^ I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 06, 2009 6:06 pm

((Well hullo tharr 8D))

Gaara returned momentarily, eyeing the zoning out Temari like a child would a jack-in-a-box. He was laden with only two duffel bags. "Konnichiwa, Kirai," he said politely, helping her up.

"Are we... ready to go?" Another glance at Temari told him they weren't.
Back to top Go down
Minoushje
ANBU
ANBU
Minoushje

PostSubject: Re: Guiding Gaara and Temari to the Hidden Site ^^   Guiding Gaara and Temari to the Hidden Site ^^ I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 07, 2009 2:18 am

Minoushje smiled and walked up to her so called younger sister, lightly smacking her against her cheeks.
"Hey Temari, stop thinking about Shikamaru, we're ready to go!!" She said laughing a bit.
Back to top Go down
Gaara
Kazekage
Kazekage
Gaara

PostSubject: Re: Guiding Gaara and Temari to the Hidden Site ^^   Guiding Gaara and Temari to the Hidden Site ^^ I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 07, 2009 9:59 am

Gaara sighed and handed his duffel bags to Kirai, "Please hold these," he muttered, slinging Temari over his shoulders. "Let's go now," he grunted, hefting his sister's body mass up higher onto his shoulder.

He was oblivious of the surprised stares directed at him from fellow villagers as he marched towards the desert.
Back to top Go down
Minoushje
ANBU
ANBU
Minoushje

PostSubject: Re: Guiding Gaara and Temari to the Hidden Site ^^   Guiding Gaara and Temari to the Hidden Site ^^ I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 07, 2009 10:16 am

Minoushje laughed as she grabbed Temari's duffel bag which she had dropped in the process of being slung over her brother's shoulders.
She caught up with Gaara and started walking next to him.

"The Hidden Site is about three days traveling from here. It could be faster but since you are carrying extra luggage I don't know if that will be possible."
Back to top Go down
Temari

Temari

PostSubject: Re: Guiding Gaara and Temari to the Hidden Site ^^   Guiding Gaara and Temari to the Hidden Site ^^ I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 07, 2009 10:58 am

Temari frowned as she was thrown over Gaara's shoulder. "Not once have I seen that pineapple-headed kid. Do you think he's forgotten about me?" She said blandly.

[[Sorry I'm so late to reply!! ^^;; Haven't been on as much as I'd like]]
Back to top Go down
Gaara
Kazekage
Kazekage
Gaara

PostSubject: Re: Guiding Gaara and Temari to the Hidden Site ^^   Guiding Gaara and Temari to the Hidden Site ^^ I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 07, 2009 11:10 am

((Doh, Nena, it's fine :3))

Gaara dropped Temari immediately, "You're heavy," he deadpanned, perfectly serious.

The redhead glanced down at the duffel bag he held, thinking. "If this slows us down, I can return it to my room." The bag dissolved into sand and flew off back to Gaara's home.

"Though..." He eyed Temari. "I think she needs that one."
Back to top Go down
Minoushje
ANBU
ANBU
Minoushje

PostSubject: Re: Guiding Gaara and Temari to the Hidden Site ^^   Guiding Gaara and Temari to the Hidden Site ^^ I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 07, 2009 11:21 am

"I was talking about that luggage..." Minoushje replied dryly as she pointed to Temari.

"And Temari don't worry so much about Shikamaru, he's probably busy with the chunin exams."
Back to top Go down
Gaara
Kazekage
Kazekage
Gaara

PostSubject: Re: Guiding Gaara and Temari to the Hidden Site ^^   Guiding Gaara and Temari to the Hidden Site ^^ I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 07, 2009 11:25 am

"Oh. Well then..." He drew the bag back to him, letting it rest on his shoulder.

He was relieved; there was a pre--a... thing for Ne--a certain someone in it. But you don't know that.

He continued walking with Minoushje, noticing Kirai was quiet. "The Chunin Exams are in Konoha again?" he asked, surprised.
Back to top Go down
Temari

Temari

PostSubject: Re: Guiding Gaara and Temari to the Hidden Site ^^   Guiding Gaara and Temari to the Hidden Site ^^ I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 07, 2009 11:31 am

Temari growled as she fell to the floor. She threw a duffle-bag over her should while 'accidentaly' hitting Gaara in the head. She also nudged him in the side, again, by 'accident' with her fan.
Back to top Go down
Minoushje
ANBU
ANBU
Minoushje

PostSubject: Re: Guiding Gaara and Temari to the Hidden Site ^^   Guiding Gaara and Temari to the Hidden Site ^^ I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 07, 2009 11:33 am

Minoushje nodded her head.
"At first it would have been organized in Takigakure but they had to give up the idea because of financial issues." She explained. "Who knows, maybe next year Hidden Site will host it."

Next she looked at Temari.
"Very mature, Temari-chan."
Back to top Go down
Gaara
Kazekage
Kazekage
Gaara

PostSubject: Re: Guiding Gaara and Temari to the Hidden Site ^^   Guiding Gaara and Temari to the Hidden Site ^^ I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 07, 2009 11:42 am

Gaara dodged both attacks easily, glaring at his sister. "She's a great role model, don't you agree?"

He paused and nodded his head a fraction. "I see..." He'd hoped to see the Chunin Exams held in Suna, but... he knew it wouldn't be true, with the expansion construction going on.

((Time for breakfast xDD *Skips off*))
Back to top Go down
Minoushje
ANBU
ANBU
Minoushje

PostSubject: Re: Guiding Gaara and Temari to the Hidden Site ^^   Guiding Gaara and Temari to the Hidden Site ^^ I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 07, 2009 11:49 am

Minoushje smiled.
"Well I can't judge for that... I was a big sister once too and my brother said the same thing about me."

"Then again... if Suna also wants to host the next chunin exams I'm afraid a new village like Hidden Site doesn't stand a chance."

((You're having breakfast and I just finished dinner XD))
Back to top Go down
Temari

Temari

PostSubject: Re: Guiding Gaara and Temari to the Hidden Site ^^   Guiding Gaara and Temari to the Hidden Site ^^ I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 07, 2009 11:59 am

Temari sighed while throwing her head back. "How far is your village from Konoha?" She asked.
Back to top Go down
Minoushje
ANBU
ANBU
Minoushje

PostSubject: Re: Guiding Gaara and Temari to the Hidden Site ^^   Guiding Gaara and Temari to the Hidden Site ^^ I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 07, 2009 12:05 pm

((I already said that but okay >>))

"If we keep a steady pace it'll be just a little over two days... it depends if you are willing to travel after sundown."
Back to top Go down
Temari

Temari

PostSubject: Re: Guiding Gaara and Temari to the Hidden Site ^^   Guiding Gaara and Temari to the Hidden Site ^^ I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 07, 2009 12:16 pm

[[Whoops,, my bad ^^;; sorry]]

She turned her eyes from side to side with a sigh. "How is it over in your village?" She asked.
Back to top Go down
Minoushje
ANBU
ANBU
Minoushje

PostSubject: Re: Guiding Gaara and Temari to the Hidden Site ^^   Guiding Gaara and Temari to the Hidden Site ^^ I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 07, 2009 12:30 pm

"We're like one big family... all looking out for each other. The stronger ones making sure that those less strong feel safe and comfortable." Minoushje said smiling. "And because we are close to the border of the Land of Rivers we have the warm, dry weather of the Country of Fire yet the occasionally rain showers which makes the area green and... oh well, I guess you will see for yourself once we get there."
Back to top Go down
Gaara
Kazekage
Kazekage
Gaara

PostSubject: Re: Guiding Gaara and Temari to the Hidden Site ^^   Guiding Gaara and Temari to the Hidden Site ^^ I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 07, 2009 1:47 pm

Gaara let his ghost of a smile peek on his lips. "It sounds enjoyable." He looked out at the horizon, closing his eyes only slightly. "Don't forget that every large village, like Suna or Konoha, originated from a small group of people. I am sure that the Hidden Site will grow fast."
Back to top Go down
Kirai
Chunin
Chunin
Kirai

PostSubject: Re: Guiding Gaara and Temari to the Hidden Site ^^   Guiding Gaara and Temari to the Hidden Site ^^ I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 07, 2009 4:20 pm

Kirai had been listening to their conversation, not joining in simply because she had nothing to say.

"Mm-hm." She said, nodding in agreement to what Gaara had said, looking up at the sky and twirling a kunai on her finger.
Back to top Go down
http://www.quizilla.com/user/BowlsOfJoy/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Guiding Gaara and Temari to the Hidden Site ^^   Guiding Gaara and Temari to the Hidden Site ^^ I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Guiding Gaara and Temari to the Hidden Site ^^
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next