HMA
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HMA

Those interested of the bondage and molesting of Hidan...welcome. =w=

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Classic Project Dvdrip 1 Link
A Small Visit - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 19, 2013 8:22 am by 

» Videos Gratis De Enanos Follandose A Gay Y Homosexuales En 3gp
A Small Visit - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 19, 2013 7:55 am by 

» Codigo Autocad 2014
A Small Visit - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 19, 2013 3:48 am by 

» Are people still checking this site?
A Small Visit - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 28, 2010 9:04 pm by Rayne Kinatamaru

» My turn now...
A Small Visit - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 28, 2010 2:26 pm by NiaKira19

» Hidan's English Voice Confirmed...EPIC FAIL!
A Small Visit - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 28, 2010 12:22 pm by NiaKira19

» New Topic!
A Small Visit - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 28, 2010 12:19 pm by NiaKira19

» ...............I cannot think of a good title...................
A Small Visit - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 28, 2010 12:13 pm by NiaKira19

» ... I'm gonna phail. -_-
A Small Visit - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 10, 2010 11:47 pm by Rayne Kinatamaru

Forum
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 44 on Thu Dec 19, 2013 8:21 am
Top posters
Saikoukage | Roy
A Small Visit - Page 4 I_vote_lcapA Small Visit - Page 4 I_voting_barA Small Visit - Page 4 I_vote_rcap 
Minoushje
A Small Visit - Page 4 I_vote_lcapA Small Visit - Page 4 I_voting_barA Small Visit - Page 4 I_vote_rcap 
Himokage | Cooky
Paige| Cooky's Right Hand
Zen | The Lawyer
Nena
Nikki | Treasurer
Sasuke
Zumi
Blueberry996

A Small Visit

Go down 
+3
Zumi
Kirai
Aunt Barajou
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
Aunt Barajou

Aunt Barajou

A Small Visit - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Small Visit   A Small Visit - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 08, 2009 9:47 am

((Martha: *Bursts out laughing very hard* D< STOP IT, YOU'RE RUINING THE MOMENT~))

"Oh," Barajou's cheeks grew pink, "Thank you." She put down the menu, letting her hand rest on his. "You're too cute."
Back to top Go down
Icha Icha Paradise

Icha Icha Paradise

PostSubject: Re: A Small Visit   A Small Visit - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 17, 2009 6:34 pm

Kakashi coughed lightly, not moving his hand, "Why thank you." He said, and if you could actually see his face, it'd be pink.

A waiter came over to them, a pen and paper in hand, "Are we ready to order?" he chirped.
Back to top Go down
Zumi
Medical Nin
Medical Nin
Zumi

PostSubject: Re: A Small Visit   A Small Visit - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 17, 2009 6:41 pm

"OHFUCK YOU'RE RIGHT!" Zumi facepalmed and made an about face, sprinting back to Kirai. "What shall our aliases be?" She pulled a lock of her blonde hair under her nose and curled her upper lip. "French espions?" She asked with a telltale grin.
Back to top Go down
Kirai
Chunin
Chunin
Kirai

PostSubject: Re: A Small Visit   A Small Visit - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 17, 2009 6:57 pm

Kirai grinned, stroking her chin, "Hm, only if we can do accents...Oui?" She said, doing a passable french accent, "...Oh! And we need the mustaches too~"
Back to top Go down
http://www.quizilla.com/user/BowlsOfJoy/
Aunt Barajou

Aunt Barajou

PostSubject: Re: A Small Visit   A Small Visit - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 17, 2009 7:06 pm

*MEANWHILE*

Barajou hid a smile when she saw the minuscule amount of pink skin show through the silver haired shinobi's mask.

She closed the menu booklet and looked up at the waiter, smiling dazzlingly, "I'd like the chichi dango and an ice water, thank you." The indigo-haired woman glanced back up at Kakashi, still smiling.
Back to top Go down
Icha Icha Paradise

Icha Icha Paradise

PostSubject: Re: A Small Visit   A Small Visit - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 21, 2009 6:13 pm

The waiter nodded at her and looked at Kakashi, who tore his eyes away from Barajou to look at him, "Just some Mitarashi Dango and water, thank you." The waiter nodded again and started walking away, "Coming right up!"

Kakashi turned back to her, "How long are planning to stay in Konoha?"
Back to top Go down
Aunt Barajou

Aunt Barajou

PostSubject: Re: A Small Visit   A Small Visit - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 22, 2009 2:17 pm

((TROO LURVE IS SO FANCY SCHMANCY!))

"I'm not really sure..." She trailed off, glancing out the door. She could sense her niece and her friends nearby. A smile grew on her lips.

"I'll probably set up a tea shop here... I've earned a business license in the past few years. I came here to see Kazumi, to make sure she's safe..." She glanced back at Kakashi, chuckling. "And to make sure she's not causing trouble."
Back to top Go down
Icha Icha Paradise

Icha Icha Paradise

PostSubject: Re: A Small Visit   A Small Visit - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 28, 2009 8:26 pm

((TWT))

Kakashi chuckled as well, '...I like tea...' He thought to himself, a small smile on his face.

He looked up again as the waiter came back, setting their orders down, "Have a great date you two love birds~" He chirped, walking away again.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Small Visit   A Small Visit - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A Small Visit
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4